Current cycle help

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
Currently running 500mg of super Tren ( 75 ace 75hex 75 E ) per week along side 600mg sus test. Been running now for weeks and coming up to last few weeks of my cycle and hit a Plato I don’t want to increase my dose but I do have some superdrol 20mg which I haven’t used I was thinking of using for the last few weeks 3-4 till my cycle ends. Can I take these along side my current cycle or should I change my dosing ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plateaus aren’t always meant pushed through. A real plateau is sometimes something we have to accept and hold and step back for a little bit. Fortunately most of the times it’s not a "plateau" it’s just people not adapting correctly . usually we will break through by 1) modifying workout intensity 2) food 3) make sure recovery is enough / 100%.

more gear is always the last resort and tbh you’re running 500mg of tren which is awfully high for even competitors so I’d call that highly unnecessary for a gym bro especially if you’re not 5 foot 9 260 lbs of muscle.

to ensure avoiding plateaus / keep a consistant slow but steady growth you need food adjustment all the way through your bulk. Most people are failing to understand that without a coach you’re failing right away unless you have extremely high knowledge.

Also say you wanna keep your dosages high, for growth and health id much rather put an athlete on TEST/NPP/primo or eq than test/tren.

The less tren you can run the longer you’ll stay healthy in this game. The goal is to be able to do this 5-10+ years, not to smash harshest compounds possible and be fucked in 5 years.

My off season prefered stack and very popular amount bodybuilders is : test/npp/primo.
600/350/350 6iu of growth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I was on 500mg of tren and hit the wall I would probably cut my cycle short because your body is stressed out or something. If diet and training tweaks couldn't break my sticking point and I wasn't 4 weeks out from some kind of show or strength comp it's time for a break

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
so I have increase My diet since the start, I ran at 3000kcals to start with but then I increased my training to 6 day weeks @ 3-4 hours per day so I upped my kcals to 4000kcal, I feel great and look great and get some good weight up just can’t smash through some of my current lifts.
I’m 5”9 started cycle at 195lb 13% bf now 205lb 11% bf. I have the option of cutting my doses or changing super Tren to ace ect just didn’t know weather superdrol would give me that last bang before my cycle ends and I go in trt till November

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
so I have increase My diet since the start, I ran at 3000kcals to start with but then I increased my training to 6 day weeks @ 3-4 hours per day so I upped my kcals to 4000kcal, I feel great and look great and get some good weight up just can’t smash through some of my current lifts.
I’m 5”9 started cycle at 195lb 13% bf now 205lb 11% bf. I have the option of cutting my doses or changing super Tren to ace ect just didn’t know weather superdrol would give me that last bang before my cycle ends and I go in trt till November
Just to add I do my training early morning so I have a good recovery throughout the day my job is very stationary and I make sure I get enough sleep in

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your not growing because your training 3-4 hours a day 6 days a week on 3000 calories. Your not in a calorie surplus and your overtraing. That is your problem 100%, nothing to do with the drugs.

Dial your training down to about 1.5 hours 5 days a week and eat more food. Problem solved 100% gurentee

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I started my last cut before the one im on now I was 212lbs and I was eating 3200 cal a day loosing weight, right now I'm 198 and 3000 is maintenance calories for me training 5 days a week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dead serious, dial back the training and even a small bump like 200 more calories a day and reasses in 10 days or so.

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
When I started my last cut before the one im on now I was 212lbs and I was eating 3200 cal a day loosing weight, right now I'm 198 and 3000 is maintenance calories for me training 5 days a week
I’ll take training down to mon-Friday and reduce hours I’m currently on 4000kcals a day I started on 3000kcals but I was caving more so I upped it in like week 3-4

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
Dead serious, dial back the training and even a small bump like 200 more calories a day and reasses in 10 days or so.
I just had more time on my hand this cycle and gym is
Like home away from home so I just thought I’d go crazy this cycle and blast it 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just had more time on my hand this cycle and gym is
Like home away from home so I just thought I’d go crazy this cycle and blast it 😂
I get it, but it's a very beginner mistake. Imagine you have a board, nail and a hammer. You need to nail the board to the wall. It only takes a few swings of the hammer to nail up the board, but if you keep hammering away you destroy it. When you do a bunch of unnecessary volume and overtrain like that you can't eat enough fast enough to recover. So you take down the board and start over and keep repeating that process. You can't build a house that way. You need to add new boards not keep fixing the same spot over and over

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm really not even a big believer in over training because most ppl undertrain. But 3+hours 5-6× week is just too much. And how much effort can you really put in after 1 or 2 hours. You would have to pace yourself and nothing would get trained hard enough, you just accumulate overall fatigue. Or you go hard for a hour and spend a few hours spinning your wheels

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really look forward to hearing back from you in a few weeks if you make those adjustments, I think you will be happy with the outcome

Swolechopper

Swolechopper

Awards
I really look forward to hearing back from you in a few weeks if you make those adjustments, I think you will be happy with the outcome
Thanks brother it’s refreshing to hear decent advice, think I’m going to keep on my cycle and not over train as much and eat more, the superdrol can be put aside for next year after my winter bulk. I will update in twos weeks and see how and where I am then 👍💪

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a lot of Tren, but if you can handle it..
I totally agree, I think you're overtraining..
If your diet is on point, how's your Recovery Protocols..??
Good Recovery is often the weak spot for many people..It's not just sleep..
Sdrol with 500mgs of Tren...I love Sdrol, but I only run it as a pre-WO..it will have your D*** in the dirt in no time if you run it daily..

I'd say a combo of less time in the Gym,push more protein, look at other things to Recover and...Maybe a good TNE or an oral for pre-WO ..but only 2 or 3 times a week..Drol has become very popular in cutting..keeps your strength up and reduces appetite, even at 25mgs it's effective..

But I'm the New Guy here...
Z...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re able to train more than 1h30 you’re training low intensity extremely high volume to the point it’s useless. I can’t possibly see myself train more than 1h30 because I wouldn’t be able to lift a single weight, because I train hard. I leave the gym uncomfortable, weak and ready for a nap.
That is a major problem, also, just the fact you were eating 3000 calories and simply decided to up to 4000 calories shows me your knowledge is very limited, no offense. Take 150-200$ a month and hire a coach. You want to up food as little as possible to create enough stimulus to feed more intensity into the gym and create stimulus for growth, rinse and repeat. calories could go up from only 300-400 at a time to ensure you don’t waste food plateaus and allow yourself to slowly gain off of every "caloric levels" so for exemple 3000.. then 3400.. then 3700.. 4000… going from 3000 to 4000 will yield the same result as going from 3000 to 3400 BUT within a few weeks your body will get used to those 4000 and you’ll store more fat that way.

get a coach, learn to train hard and fix your food with a coach.

my coach sent me many kids that needed to learn what’s training hard and we’re doing 20-25 sets per muscle +++. They got to the gym we started doing legs and by the fourth sets they were doing and couldn’t train anymore because their body was in complete shock on what it is to go hard.

this will create a lot more growth than any amount of gear my friend. Less series, more intensity.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've sponsored a new guy on my home forum..for a coach, for three months..
A coach in the beginning is one of the best ideas..
It saves you money,time and helps you avoid common mistakes..
Can't believe I forgot that..Good catch 33..
Too many head injuries, can't remember my middle name sometimes..lol
Z...