NEW Black Lion Research TRANSDERMAL- Testers/Loggers.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually have 6 loggers for this and unfortunately we are out of stock on viron for 3 more weeks :(

I think the transdermal will be released and viron will be in stock in about 3 weeks.
Damnnn alright thanks for the info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's that anabolic product coming brundel ?
I have the raws. Gonna have to run some in house testing because frankly i dont know exactly how its gonna work. Ive never seen a supp like this made so there are alot of unknowns.
Research indicates that the ingredients in the right doses should increase overall muscle growth. I have high hopes.
If kasaj and halfhuman or any of the other internal testers dont grow third arms we will start public trials in about a month. This would be mostly for people to see what we saw in internal tests and we would be able to release shortly there after.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I have the raws. Gonna have to run some in house testing because frankly i dont know exactly how its gonna work. Ive never seen a supp like this made so there are alot of unknowns.
Research indicates that the ingredients in the right doses should increase overall muscle growth. I have high hopes.
If kasaj and halfhuman or any of the other internal testers dont grow third arms we will start public trials in about a month. This would be mostly for people to see what we saw in internal tests and we would be able to release shortly there after.
Haha sounds good!