NEW Black Lion Research TRANSDERMAL- Testers/Loggers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will you be posting logging opportunities in this thread. For some reason this product is speaking to me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna stop apps.
We have 6 and maybe 7 out of 3 we initially looked for lol. This is fine of course Ill just make a few more bottles tomorrow.

We also have to log the Oral AI which is stronger. Ill be looking for loggers in the next day or two depending on how quickly I can make the bottles.
So for those who did not get in on this the oral will be up in the next 48 hours.

Im not going to make any comparison to Formeron. Instead Ill let loggers make comparisons. Most people have used Formeron so everyone will know if its comparable. I know this for sure. So far everyone who tested asked for more and so far nobody has tested the full product you guys are getting so it should be exceptional.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
So whats the time table on release for the general public on these bad boys then since they're in testing currently?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats the time table on release for the general public on these bad boys then since they're in testing currently?
This is more of public /publicity logging. The potential for release on the transdermal is 3 weeks earliest. And up to 6 maybe.
The oral is being manufactured and will take 30 days in bottling. So..approx 6 weeks.
I have enough of the transdermal ingredients to make a few hundred but this stuff is super good and will likely go faaaast so i think i should hold off till i have enough to fill orders.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait and ik u guys can't neither. Good things coming very soon

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if I can add follidrone to my cycle or if I should wait ..or at least add it later on in the cycle..really wanting to keep my strength up during pct..let me know not going to purchase yet

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if I can add follidrone to my cycle or if I should wait ..or at least add it later on in the cycle..really wanting to keep my strength up during pct..let me know not going to purchase yet
I dont see any reason why not.
For PCT youll always use multiple compounds.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any reason why not.
For PCT youll always use multiple compounds.
Of course ..just didn't want to take away from any claims of your new transdermal AI as follidrone has weight loss effects as well..my logs turning into a BLR log

BTW brundel ..read some trash article about follidrone on some pH website..meanwhile I can't even find a bad review for it.. Props on all your new products..you obv know what you are doing chemically and with your business..look forward to putting my own view on your products.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Of course ..just didn't want to take away from any claims of your new transdermal AI as follidrone has weight loss effects as well..my logs turning into a BLR log

BTW brundel ..read some trash article about follidrone on some pH website..meanwhile I can't even find a bad review for it.. Props on all your new products..you obv know what you are doing chemically and with your business..look forward to putting my own view on your products.
Gotta try the fat burner next ! Simple ingredients but it's so effective

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that'll be a summer shred component :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes I read that. Its a member of this forum. Ill refrain from including his name.
I will say that its funny that he bashed Follidrone and made up a bunch of false information about it and said that it would never work. Obviously this isnt true as thousands of people love it.
The funny part is he has another blog post reporting on a Follidrone clone..literally the same thing with a lower dose and he praised it as like the hot new product on the scene. So.....dont always believe what you read on those blogs because the people behind them are untrustworthy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smh gets annoying. We do what we do. Point blank. Our products and reviews speak for themselves.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only ever used one of your products and I was very happy with it's performance !

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only ever used one of your products and I was very happy with it's performance !
Thanks bro.
We work really hard to ensure our products are as good as is possible.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. We work really hard to ensure our products are as good as is possible.
Did you get the batches whipped up today??
Ready to rock n roll lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smh gets annoying. We do what we do. Point blank. Our products and reviews speak for themselves.
One thing about BLR, they are not afraid to set themselves apart... Looking at this company from the beginning, very innovative and not a follower... Definitely sold on how they march to their own drum

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing about BLR, they are not afraid to set themselves apart... Looking at this company from the beginning, very innovative and not a follower... Definitely sold on how they march to their own drum
Thanks brother. Im sorry though no..i didnt get the bottles made or shipped. I have the flu or something nasty. Since im the only one who knows how to make the carrier and compound the product I have to be present. Hopefully tomorrow im strong enough to go to the lab/office.
Either way things will go out shortly. Ill let everyone know.

Also since im in bed ive been researching some.
Looks like we are gonna do an hgh specific product. I know...everyone has one. Today i stumbled upon 2 things that i believe will make this the best hgh booster available. I mean...its insane.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother. Im sorry though no..i didnt get the bottles made or shipped. I have the flu or something nasty. Since im the only one who knows how to make the carrier and compound the product I have to be present. Hopefully tomorrow im strong enough to go to the lab/office.

Looks like we are gonna do an hgh specific product. I know...everyone has one. Today i stumbled upon 2 things that i believe will make this the best hgh booster available. I mean...its insane.
Now that sounds promising !

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

You give being productive in bed a whole new meaning lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Would love a hgh booster that actually works! I would be all over that! I hope you move forward with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love a hgh booster that actually works! I would be all over that! I hope you move forward with it.
Ditto !!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
brundel no rush get better..also I would like a flu free transdermal ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The HGH product looks like a whole new level.
It will have to take back seat to other things but it wont even need testing. The ingredients are solid.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Looks cool would it have a synergy with prolactrone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The HGH product looks like a whole new level.
It will have to take back seat to other things but it wont even need testing. The ingredients are solid.
I believe I better test it for you anyway!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I wish I had seen this sooner. Currently running a longer-term PSMF. I've been going for about 11 weeks, with a couple of days off in the last 3 weeks, and plan on running for another 12 or so. I had about 80 pounds to lose, down about 38 now. Anyway, this sounds like it may have taken it to the next level. When it comes out, I will definitely be looking for it. I haven't run anything by BLR yet, but I like your style.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks cool would it have a synergy with prolactrone.
There will be a similar dose of ldopa in the HGH product so no need.
There are some changes coming to Prolactrone as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe I better test it for you anyway!
I have so many irons in the fire...seriously you guys are about to get access to some sick ish.
This stuff wont require testing for validity like some thing- the new oral ai for example because nobody else has ever used it.
We will maybe run tests to see what doses work best. If so well get you in there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ready for duty sir!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes I read that. Its a member of this forum. Ill refrain from including his name.
I will say that its funny that he bashed Follidrone and made up a bunch of false information about it and said that it would never work. Obviously this isnt true as thousands of people love it.
The funny part is he has another blog post reporting on a Follidrone clone..literally the same thing with a lower dose and he praised it as like the hot new product on the scene. So.....dont always believe what you read on those blogs because the people behind them are untrustworthy.
That's why I always talk the truth and never make **** up.

I've never bashed a company. Every time a company lets me try out their product I am grateful but, they respect me enough to know I will tell it how it is.

I haven't even got to try this product but I know you all are a reputable company and I can't wait to give good reviews.

Not sure if this is coming out (in text) like I want too (because of my ADD lol) but long story long, it's one thing to bash a company and another to give constructive feedback.

It seems like that blog just wanted to bash you all and I don't respect that.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Lemme know when you need another lab rat! Haha. I've been (very badly) wanting to run a HGH compound for a while now!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemme know when you need another lab rat! Haha. I've been (very badly) wanting to run a HGH compound for a while now!
Im digging into research more this week to make sure there are no negatives or sides.
2 of the ingredients will have to be custom synthesis or extraction so itll take a while depending on how hard it is to find a certain plant. Probably 2-4 weeks.
Once we are ready for testing Ill post up a thread and look for testers. Well get you in there.

Rocket as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I made a new batch of the transdermal yesterday using a new type of gelling agent. Its slightly thinner which is good. The stuff I was gonna send was like...thick enough that if you turn the bottle over nothing comes out lol. THICK. Less carbomer would change things but With the ingredients we are using it takes alot to get it to hold at all....so....it either is a liquid or almost a solid with Carbomer941.
SO I switched to an acrylate blend and things worked out much better. I should be able to ship to you guys today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im digging into research more this week to make sure there are no negatives or sides.
2 of the ingredients will have to be custom synthesis or extraction so itll take a while depending on how hard it is to find a certain plant. Probably 2-4 weeks.
Once we are ready for testing Ill post up a thread and look for testers. Well get you in there.

Rocket as well.
I am doing a happy dance!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's Me!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hell yeah! I am ready.

Getting into the nit and grit of my cut so bring on the help!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel is a mad man

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to log this im pretty excited about it i love BLR they always deliver.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every time there is an update to this thread, I get excited to open it......is it time yet???

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every time there is an update to this thread, I get excited to open it......is it time yet???
Honestly i keep tinkering with the carrier.
This is a log op but the reason the are so many is i really need a real world test of it.
I have about 50 finished bottles with various properties.
I should be able to ship today. Also i out up an op for the oral ai today.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
This is a log op but the reason the are so many is i really need a real world test of it.
Guess I better go find it ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Life is good !

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly i keep tinkering with the carrier. This is a log op but the reason the are so many is i really need a real world test of it. I have about 50 finished bottles with various properties. I should be able to ship today. Also i out up an op for the oral ai today.
Brundel did these ship yet? The suspense is killing me

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
If product wasn't shipped yet then I need to take myself out of this logging opportunity I'm a week or more into pct so I'm not sure if I could give a good a enough assessment of your product just been taking the erase I was going to send back...no worries if you have gotten them out yet I'll try for a long in the future :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

did they go out ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel did these ship yet? The suspense is killing me
Yes sir everyone shipped today. Priority so....1 to 3 days.
Please dose at 2 x 2ml. Or...3 pumps ish.