NEW Black Lion Research TRANSDERMAL- Testers/Loggers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never realized (until today) how ****ing hard it is for me to rub my upper chest with my wrists.

Maybe I should stretch more!
I was reading this thread and when I read that, I tried to do it I can't.............I guess good thing I am getting the pills !!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I was reading this thread and when I read that, I tried to do it I can't.............I guess good thing I am getting the pills !!!!
Haha in the future I would prefer pills.

I could barely do it.

I'm 5'8" with a 45" chest. I'm a little disproportional in my chest lmao.

It's genetics.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha in the future I would prefer pills.

I could barely do it.

I'm 5'8" with a 45" chest. I'm a little disproportional in my chest lmao.

It's genetics.

I just tried haha. My freaking shoulders are always so tight it would keep me from doing it. Guess I need to learn to stretch them more often :shrug:

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine starting today. How long does it take for absorption? I need to figure out if i have to use before the gym? i dont wanna sweat it out , i have been doing cardio and sweating alot lately. if after the gym, i dont wanna come out the shower, put it on, have my lady lying there all good looking, and transfer these gains to her lol

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Should be there by now. Tomorrow probably.
great ill check my mail when i get home tonight. thanks again ill start up a log as soon as i get it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Got mine starting today. How long does it take for absorption? I need to figure out if i have to use before the gym? i dont wanna sweat it out , i have been doing cardio and sweating alot lately. if after the gym, i dont wanna come out the shower, put it on, have my lady lying there all good looking, and transfer these gains to her lol
Haha that would be crazy if it like made our woman's boobs bigger hahahaha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long before it gets shipped to UK. Brundel would this stack well with the Viron and Prolactrone i am currently using
This product is in final testing phase. We MAY add another ingredient which I am testing over the next few days.
Its possible that it could be ready within 4 weeks or so at which time it will almost certainly ship to the UK.
It would stack very well with Viron and Prolactrone.
Youll get higher test levels, lower estrogen and some serious thermogenic activity from the added fat burner.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never realized (until today) how ****ing hard it is for me to rub my upper chest with my wrists.

Maybe I should stretch more!
Im pretty flexible. Currently 219. 19ish inch arms and I can, with my wrist, touch my neck and all the way down my chest with no disconnect. I forget though that everyone is different. Some peoples arms are shorter or they are less flexible. If you have issues do inner thighs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that would be crazy if it like made our woman's boobs bigger hahahaha
If it got on her they would actually likely get smaller as estrogen dropped :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea chill we dont want that to happen lol. So preworkout would be ok as long as its dry?
Yes preworkout will be fine. If you sweat it will only open pores and aid absorption.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its not there by monday well track it.
If it got lost Ill just send another. No worries :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

Pounditz

Awards
with cardiovascular health a definite priority, how do these new ai's treat the lipids?

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty flexible. Currently 219. 19ish inch arms and I can, with my wrist, touch my neck and all the way down my chest with no disconnect. I forget though that everyone is different. Some peoples arms are shorter or they are less flexible. If you have issues do inner thighs.
Haha I think I am going to have to do the same. Do you mean upper inner thigh?
Sorry if it is obvious, I just want to get it right.
Also, setting up my log now, will post it within the hour.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I think I am going to have to do the same. Do you mean upper inner thigh?
Sorry if it is obvious, I just want to get it right.
Also, setting up my log now, will post it within the hour.
Yes sir. Where the skin is thinnest.
image-04.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running the capped version. I can post the link here too if it's ok with brundel
Oh yah thats fine bro! Cant wait to get these all going.
Ill ship the Oral today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Brundel I need your help ! I got the package yesterday the whole bottle spilled open in the packaging !!! Smh is there any possibility you can send me another one ? I'm so mad I wanted to start the log today
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429442164.313338.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stinks...

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bottle is dented and everything spilled out , it's going to be a bad day at work lol
Don't let a little set-back ruin your day...........You just have something to look forward to...The Mail Man!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Brundel I need your help ! I got the package yesterday the whole bottle spilled open in the packaging !!! Smh is there any possibility you can send me another one ? I'm so mad I wanted to start the log today View attachment 117925
Damn bro. That sucks.

Sorry mate!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel I need your help ! I got the package yesterday the whole bottle spilled open in the packaging !!! Smh is there any possibility you can send me another one ? I'm so mad I wanted to start the log today View attachment 117925
Im on vacation at a desert hot springs ;)
So i cant see the pic from my phone. No worries though. Things happen. Ill just send you another one. I have to make it on mon and ship mon or tues. Either way dont trip my friend ill just send another :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks a lot

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Class Act !!

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
My bottle also exploded in the mail... please send one replacement. I'm freaking out ^^

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I get mine today so I can start I've been running a lot lately and this looks like it will help

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I would have been rubbing the spilt one all over lol Rubbing the envelope around..

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
brundel do you know when the item is shipping ? the pm's are down right now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since PM is down: any availability left for Viron+ai combo? brundel

Just had labs done and SHBG is high (51) and e2 is below avg for me at 24 after 8 weeks on sns inhibit e (down 10 points from 34) I wanna try Viron to raise my free test. Total test is at 522...

Would love to run Viron and an ai and get blood drawn again after 4-8 weeks..

Mood, energy, and sex drive has tanked over the last 3 weeks. I did my research and EL came up as the best option for raising free test... Viron has been the most highly recommended product. Thanks for ur help and attention!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since PM is down: any availability left for Viron+ai combo? brundel

Just had labs done and SHBG is high (51) and e2 is below avg for me at 24 after 8 weeks on sns inhibit e (down 10 points from 34) I wanna try Viron to raise my free test. Total test is at 522...

Would love to run Viron and an ai and get blood drawn again after 4-8 weeks..

Mood, energy, and sex drive has tanked over the last 3 weeks. I did my research and EL came up as the best option for raising free test... Viron has been the most highly recommended product. Thanks for ur help and attention!
We actually have 6 loggers for this and unfortunately we are out of stock on viron for 3 more weeks :(

I think the transdermal will be released and viron will be in stock in about 3 weeks.