NEW Black Lion Research TRANSDERMAL- Testers/Loggers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If product wasn't shipped yet then I need to take myself out of this logging opportunity I'm a week or more into pct so I'm not sure if I could give a good a enough assessment of your product just been taking the erase I was going to send back...no worries if you have gotten them out yet I'll try for a long in the future :)
No worries brother. Just let me know if you want to get into another log op.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes sir everyone shipped today. Priority so....1 to 3 days.
Please dose at 2 x 2ml. Or...3 pumps ish.
Will do!!! Game time!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel is this a full bottle or just a smaller sample bottle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottles are 120ml.
if you use 4ml daily youll get 30 days ish.
The pumps do about 1.5ml so....I think do 3 pumps per day and itll last a little less than 30 days.

Its enough for you to see significant changes in your physique from its use.
EVERYONE who has used this stuff loves it. I keep getting emails and PMs asking for more and more and more.
I think you guys are gonna like it ;)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottles are 120ml. if you use 4ml daily youll get 30 days ish. The pumps do about 1.5ml so....I think do 3 pumps per day and itll last a little less than 30 days. Its enough for you to see significant changes in your physique from its use. EVERYONE who has used this stuff loves it. I keep getting emails and PMs asking for more and more and more. I think you guys are gonna like it ;)
Hmmm 1.5 ml/pump.... Sounds like the old Formeron bottles? Bitter sweet, on the sweet side looking forward to seeing an innovative new product from BLR

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm 1.5 ml/pump.... Sounds like the old Formeron bottles? Bitter sweet, on the sweet side looking forward to seeing an innovative new product from BLR
Its the exact same bottles..I have thousands lol...sort of blindsided by the legislation.
Doesnt matter...I have plenty of transdermal tricks up my sleeve and things we can use the bottles for.

on top of this we are working on yet another Transdermal. 10 weeks approx for us to get the extraction and synthesis done as ....well its never been made in more than a few mg but it looks interesting. Its a natural derivative, however, has synthetic alterations to it making it very strong. Your in for a surprise ;)

For now you guys will have access to a new transdermal. Ai with a ton of fat burning potential and a SUPER strong oral AI.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm just waiting for it too pop up on my doorstep!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff will get you guys so dry youll be a fire hazard.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I wanna be so dry a tumbleweed follows me around lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This stuff will get you guys so dry youll be a fire hazard.
Be prepared to have a very good review and log from this guy.

Also I need to PM you a question.

Going to do that now.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well would you look at that!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429129262.381782.jpg

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Woo! I got mine today, I am going to actually wait until tomorrow to start because I want to set some morning baseline measurements, so I will wait until after I have them to setup my log tomorrow.

Brundel, I am going to go with 3 pumps, should I spread them out or go with something like 2 in the morning one at night/evening? I guess it is more of a question about what is the half life, but also I plan to wash my forearms before each application(unless I do the 2 pumps at once in which case I would only wash them once before that application and once right before the third pump later in the day), so how long should I wait to wash them after application, ~6-8 hours?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
For sure Jake. I've already got my measurement and starter pics.

I'm going 2 pumps till bottles gone.

I should clarify.

AM Cardio Session 1 pump prior
PM Lift and 2nd Cardio session 1 pump prior.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not 100% on the half life Ill have to investigate.
Do NOT use forearms as application sites.
Use upper chest, neck, delts and inner thighs.
If you hold up right arm like a front double bi pose there is a deep spot above your upper chest near your front delt. Squirt the product into that spot and use wrist not hands to rub in.
I would spread doses out.

3 pumps should be good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would prefer if everyone uses 3 pumps per day.
This way we can accurately asses potency and effect.
3 pumps is likely going to be the recommended dose.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would prefer if everyone uses 3 pumps per day.
This way we can accurately asses potency and effect.
3 pumps is likely going to be the recommended dose.
Ok will do.

AM
Preworkout
Bedtime

For me.

What about abs for application site?

Just curious and will be sticking to the places you said before and I won't use my hands again lol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys, get some Nitrile gloves. Never have to worry about getting Transdermals on your hands.
And you can reuse them several times before grabbing a new pair.

Nitrile doesn't cause Latex allergies and it stands up to chemicals a lot better then latex.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 1 pump 3 x day. Ok to dose 1 pump closer to bed or not?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THere are no stims so before bed is ok.
The thinnest skin is the best for application. Scrotum is the best but there is 50% ethanol in the mix so unless you want flaming sac syndrome try the places I mentioned ;)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I remember form lasting about 40 days average with recommended dosing. Was definitely a good value. Can we expect similar quantity/cost equation?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember form lasting about 40 days average with recommended dosing. Was definitely a good value. Can we expect similar quantity/cost equation?
Form was 40 days at 2 pumps. This is a different compound and has other things in it so its not directly comparable.
These guys are gonna run it st 3 pumps which is approx 4.5ml so itll go in about 25 days. I do believe that it will still be effective at 2 pumps though so..yes. it will be stronger at higher doses but lots of users are complaining of joint pain especially at 4 pumps. Nobody could tolerate 4 pumps.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Man those bottles bring back some memory's lol. Things are really coming together!!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the main concerns with using the palm of the hand that some of the product is not absorbed & the higher possibility of transferring it to another person?

I'm going to have to work on my flexibility because my short little arms can't reach my traps or outer Delts with my wrist. :(

Guess I'll try inner thighs. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the main concerns with using the palm of the hand that some of the product is not absorbed & the higher possibility of transferring it to another person?

I'm going to have to work on my flexibility because my short little arms can't reach my traps or outer Delts with my wrist. :(

Guess I'll try inner thighs. :)
Absorption through the hands is basically 0 so anything that gets on the hands is potentially lost. Some will absorb but not really penetrate.
If this = 25 or more % its a big loss in potency and product.
You can try latex gloves. They are cheap...or even a sandwich bag.
Just do your best to get it all off and onto the application site.
I use my wrist to rub in and im relatively large. I do have friends who cant reach and they either do inner thighs or use gloves.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I apply DIRECTLY from the bottle on the front of my trap near the neck then spread gently with two finger tips across my chest/shoulders/traps. Any left on my finger tips I try to spread on inner bicep. I have a hard time reaching with my forearm and don't feel like messing with gloves. This seems to work for me as a long time form user.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also....I had been planning on losing formestane at some point.
We have several AI options...or I should say I do ;)
1 is the new oral.
2 is the transdermal you are testing
3. is a very rare untested natural derivative. Its does not exist in nature but its an altered natural compound so itll pass f d a scrutiny. This stuff isnt gonna make me any money because its Fn SUPER expensive to make but...its burly @ 150x stronger than formestane mg /mg that we are gonna make it anyways. Ill literally not make any money. Retailers will make some but Ill break even. At the end of the day though its such a great product you guys deserve to have access so Im working on making it happen.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Just keeps getting better. Thanks Brundel!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also just to get you guys excited about it we are going to begin testing a new type of anabolic soon.
Frankly...Im not sure whats gonna happen. Theoretically it should cause abnormal muscle growth. Well see. All indications are positive that it will work similar in strength to Epicatechin.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
So much exciting stuff coming from BLR...innovation at its finest!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Also just to get you guys excited about it we are going to begin testing a new type of anabolic soon.
Frankly...Im not sure whats gonna happen. Theoretically it should cause abnormal muscle growth. Well see. All indications are positive that it will work similar in strength to Epicatechin.
Slow down there, my heart can only take so much excitement in one day! haha
Hopefully this transdermal will help me finish my cut faster so I can throw my money at you once this product comes out to get me back on the gain train! Epi is amazing and anything similar in strength sounds sick!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This transdermal has been testing really well. Everyone loves it.
Its very good at drying and hardening. Similar to formestane but without the hydroxytest conversion. Also has a very strong fat burner included at high doses.
For example....I know of it being used at 1mg transdermally. There is 10mg per 2ml so...you guys will be taking more than 20mg which is an fn ton of it.
Reports are coming in of lots of sweating and overall hotness lol.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I'm ur guy I better get to test it out brother!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Also....I had been planning on losing formestane at some point.
We have several AI options...or I should say I do ;)
1 is the new oral.
2 is the transdermal you are testing
3. is a very rare untested natural derivative. Its does not exist in nature but its an altered natural compound so itll pass f d a scrutiny. This stuff isnt gonna make me any money because its Fn SUPER expensive to make but...its burly @ 150x stronger than formestane mg /mg that we are gonna make it anyways. Ill literally not make any money. Retailers will make some but Ill break even. At the end of the day though its such a great product you guys deserve to have access so Im working on making it happen.
**** man, you're awesome!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm so excited I hope mine makes it before the weekend !

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How long before it gets shipped to UK. Brundel would this stack well with the Viron and Prolactrone i am currently using

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Im not 100% on the half life Ill have to investigate.
Do NOT use forearms as application sites.
Use upper chest, neck, delts and inner thighs.
If you hold up right arm like a front double bi pose there is a deep spot above your upper chest near your front delt. Squirt the product into that spot and use wrist not hands to rub in.
I would spread doses out.

3 pumps should be good.
I never realized (until today) how ****ing hard it is for me to rub my upper chest with my wrists.

Maybe I should stretch more!