New Alpha T-2

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well thanks for response. I'm running t2/Anabeta. I stay warm all day, the t2 really helps control the increase in hunger I got from AB. I think I may order the new one to test it out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, well thanks for response. I'm running t2/Anabeta. I stay warm all day, the t2 really helps control the increase in hunger I got from AB. I think I may order the new one to test it out.
If you like less stim, but more thermogenesis and appetite suppression, the new version has your name written all over it.

cubsfan815-T2

You think cubs are going to keep soriano and zambrano? Looking like that want to pawn them off!

JRC

JRC

Awards
Experimented with morning dose earlier.....did 2 caps instead of one and didn't have any bad stim effects like I did with the old at2. Good news! Now I am debating whether to dose it 2 caps in morning and 1 later in day or 1-1-1 spread throughout day. I am leaning on 1-1-1 because I like to dose one pre workout or pre cardio since it works out good for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like less stim, but more thermogenesis and appetite suppression, the new version has your name written all over it.

cubsfan815-T2

You think cubs are going to keep soriano and zambrano? Looking like that want to pawn them off!
I don't think they will be able to dump either one. We would have to pay most of their salaries. Rebuilding sucks, and the Bears haven't made a big splash yet in free agency. And the bears are trying to trade Olsen. What a crappy year so far

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experimented with morning dose earlier.....did 2 caps instead of one and didn't have any bad stim effects like I did with the old at2. Good news! Now I am debating whether to dose it 2 caps in morning and 1 later in day or 1-1-1 spread throughout day. I am leaning on 1-1-1 because I like to dose one pre workout or pre cardio since it works out good for me.
Try both and see what works best for you

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Best way to dose this? 1 before breakfast 1 before workout and 1 a couple of hours later?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best way to dose this? 1 before breakfast 1 before workout and 1 a couple of hours later?
Yup, that is a great way if your workout schedule fits it. If you workout first thing in the AM or at night then:

2 in the morning, 30 mins pre breakfast

1 in the afternoon-evening

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Natty, what do you think would be better for a recomp / lean bulk a shift and erase or alpha t2 and erase stack?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Natty What would you think about taking 2 caps in the second serving? I will always be taking that serving around 12-1 so it would never be an issue of not being able to sleep.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably assess your tolerance to 3/day first. Granted no adverse effects you could probably safely dose up to 4 caps a day, although it may not be necessary. 3/caps a day is usually pretty good for most, but if you enjoy pushing the limits, then by all means.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
3 a day is doing nothing so far :) I will give it some more time. just wondering is all :) wouldnt push it past 2 and 2 but was curious to see other peoples findings.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha t2 isn't loaded with stimulants, it's just a synergistic attack on fat loss. Just because you don't "feel" anything doesn't mean it isn't working. I would honestly give it some time so you can see the effects.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Fair enough. Just wonder more than anything. Will keep going as per the label and see how it goes

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I know everybody is different. I've tried four a day three a day seems to be my sweet spot.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the most someone has taken that you know of?

Someone is bound to have megadosed it out of curiosity, I want to know what happens lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the most someone has taken that you know of?

Someone is bound to have megadosed it out of curiosity, I want to know what happens lol.
4 or 5 is the most ive heard of. I feel at some point you are going to get diminishing returns with increased side effect occurrence, thats why i say stick with 3.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to 4 on some days prior to a photoshoot recently and didn't get any side effects other than strong appetite suppression which for most is an effect rather than a side effect.

VeeSix

Awards
I'm on 3 a day here with no side-effects at all. 4 would be overkill and you'd go through the bottle in no time too!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol

would that even be considered a side though? :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was joking. "Warning, side effects of this supplement includes a ripped six pack!" :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I stack daa and alpha t2 together?
They are completely different products with completely different mechanisms. There are no contraindications as far as I am aware so you should be good to go.

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
They are completely different products with completely different mechanisms. There are no contraindications as far as I am aware so you should be good to go.
Cool. Thanks

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
Is there a load up phase like creatine for Daa?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't over think this stuff, none of it is magic solution (only saying this in the event you're expecting miracles, not trying to be a jerk) and will only begin to make a measurable difference in the right environment, i.e. - you have your diet and conditioning program both in check. 3 grams of DAA every morning (empty stomach) for 2 - 4 weeks, advisable that you also incorporate an an AI (like PES' Erase) along with it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, straight in at the maintenance dose. 3g per day is commonly used.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically speaking there is an accumulation period, the time it takes for target tissues to become saturated. Some experts feel dosing at 6g a day for a week will produce quicker results vs 3G for 12 days, but I doubt it really makes a difference in the grand scheme of things.