Natadrol and T-911 are pushing AE over the edge (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
odd occurance this am. So I do my 40+ minute cardio, and I decide to go weigh in as I forgot prior to. So I weigh in, fully dressed (sweaty sweatshirt, shorts, t****, sneakers) and am barely 205 soaking wet. So my weight is down? Weird, considering I have been eating clean and in enormous amounts as my appetite is through the roof

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even with the shirts and what not being sweaty there is a lot of evaporation going on there. You lose a good amount of water just through heavy breathing too. I know that sounds funny but I always weigh less after cardio even while still in my sweaty clothes. Of course you could easily be experiencing powerful recomp effects.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats interesting Mr. K, my original thought was that I would be heavier as the sweatshirt being so moist, however we shall see. I plan on weighing in again tomorrow am prior to cardio to see if I notice and difference

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thats interesting Mr. K, my original thought was that I would be heavier as the sweatshirt being so moist, however we shall see. I plan on weighing in again tomorrow am prior to cardio to see if I notice and difference
Well the clothes themselves were heavier no doubt, but everything in the clothes came from your body so it was all there before you started the cardio just inside you instead of in the fabric. Then you have evaporation and of course if you are like me sweat dripping off of you the whole time. That is a lot of water loss.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another real nice workout today

Chest:
Flat BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 300 4 reps per. Thought I could get 1 more but slammed back towards the uprights which through me off
Incline DB flys (5 sets) 60lbs sets of 12
Incline BP (5 sets) sets @ 225lbs 8 reps

Tris:
2arm reverse grip pulldowns (5 sets) 120lbs
French Press (5 sets) 140lbs
Hammer Curls (5 sets) 55lbs

felt great across the board. Felt strong, awake, and a good agression. Additonally, my forearm vascularity is kinda crazy. When I was doing hammers it looked friggin ridiculous.

I will be working out a bit later tomorrow, I have to run a meeting at work :aargh:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like another winner on LG's hands so far. Glad to see you are having a great experience with it so far. You are fuggin strong bro!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got back from back (deads day)

Was feeling a bit under the weather, nothing severe at all, so went forward as planned

Deads (7 sets) 405lbs 3 reps 3 sets @ 315lbs 6 reps
Supported tbar (5 sets) 3 45's
Underhand pulldowns (5 sets) 165-180lbs
Back extensions (5 sets) 170lbs

Mood - Feeling good, outside of a little dizziness. Upbeat and fairly content

Strength - Not as strong as I would like, however not bad after a long day of work.

Endurance -Never an issue at all. Always seem to be rearing to go

Aggression - Not as prominent as the previous couple of days. Was definately amped but not as noticeable.

Sides -Increased acne, constant urination

Libido - damn, that is all :lol:

Concerns: Not concerned about the acne in the least, most focused on the consistency of urination.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice Workout! So I guess we can probably safely say that the diuretic effects are coming from the Natadrol, not a bad side as long as you aren't becoming dehydrated.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont feel dehydrated at all actually. Just nonstop peeing. its funny I teach the first 3 periods straight, by the end of that, get out of the way

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dont feel dehydrated at all actually. Just nonstop peeing. its funny I teach the first 3 periods straight, by the end of that, get out of the way
LOL, well that diuretic effect is coming from more than your log and it seems to be mostly sub q because everyone is talking about looking leaner, and more vascular almost immediately. So at least the water is coming from the right places. To be vascular you have to have at least some hydration or the veins don't stay full looking. So far that sounds like a good aesthetic quality.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been urinating a lot more than usual and my liquid intake is down from where it used to be since it is not so hot outside. I wonder why that is?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, well that diuretic effect is coming from more than your log and it seems to be mostly sub q because everyone is talking about looking leaner, and more vascular almost immediately. So at least the water is coming from the right places. To be vascular you have to have at least some hydration or the veins don't stay full looking. So far that sounds like a good aesthetic quality.
the vascularity is crazy. After my am cardio it is very pronounced, which is something I absolutely love

Yeah I have been urinating a lot more than usual and my liquid intake is down from where it used to be since it is not so hot outside. I wonder why that is?
Not totally sure, it is very frequent for me, and my wife is making old man jokes :aargh:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was peeing like crazy all last week, but it seems to have calmed down over the weekend. I use the metric of how many times I wake up at night to go...I'm back down to 2 or 3 times from 4 to 6.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I was peeing like crazy all last week, but it seems to have calmed down over the weekend. I use the metric of how many times I wake up at night to go...I'm back down to 2 or 3 times from 4 to 6.
I haven't had that problem to bad, but every morning right when I wake up I feel like I've been holding it for like day and I just hustle in to the bathroom lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a quick report on my non lifting day. Did not wake up at all last night to pee, however when I did wake up this am it was like the scene from the austin powers movie

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey that is a definite improvement.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also a quick note on dosing, changed to 3 am and 3pm as of today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I am really thinking about the possibility of running this as a bridge between an Asteroid Stack and a Natty test boosting stack. I just have a feeling that would make it sick! Overlap the last two weeks of the asteroid and the first 2 weeks of the test boosting stack. Man I think that would be SICK!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats sounds like it could be killer, I am kinda curious how the next few weeks will go as it seems that products of this ilk seem to kick in after a certain period of time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thats sounds like it could be killer, I am kinda curious how the next few weeks will go as it seems that products of this ilk seem to kick in after a certain period of time.
Yeah, and from what I am noticing so far it is kicking in a lil early so lets see if there is a sudden kick soon. I am anticipating one for sure. I figure if I can get a hold of a bottle of this to run that way I can get rid of some of the water I will retain from bulking as I slide into the beginning of my prep. Of course it all depends on a product release date or another logging oppurtunity.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not too sure when the release of natadrol is slated for. I would assume 1q 2010

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not too sure when the release of natadrol is slated for. I would assume 1q 2010
Yeah, I am kind of hoping a little earlier but if not I will see where i can fit it in. I am really interested in it so far.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been pleased, a but surprised as well, as my bodyweight is still either stagnant or going down

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my "extra" day of legs. Also thinking about adding in a reverse hyper since I does hit hamstrings well. Not sure how I feel about it on leg day as opposed to back. Hmmm....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a reverse hyper machine AE? I am so jealous if you do. I have been pinching pennies forever to try and buy one.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont have one, however I have been scouring through my gym for something that might work, and I believe I can do it with a few little adjustments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested to hear about your device

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking at a typical hyperextension machine and possibly seeing (based on spacing) if I can turn myself around. It looks like it will work

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What will you do for weight on your feet?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about a db between my feet. Start light to gauge, then increase as needed.

What do you think about leg day v. back day?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be done well on either. Leg day you could use it for the hamstring work. The only thing to think about is if you are doing squats after this your lower back might be tired.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might do this after squats today on my alternative leg day

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to hearing what you think big man!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I will update with thoughts tonight

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout today

Hip Adduction (5 sets) 90lbs
Leg extensions (4 sets) 150lbs
Back Squats (7 sets) 235lbs
Reverse Hyper (5 sets) 20lbs
Seated leg curls (5 sets) 110lbs
Hip Abduction (5 sets) 90lbs
Leg extensions (4 sets) 150-180lbs

Felt great, the reverse hypers were a killer, as we dont have the appropriate machines, but was able to make it work.

Mood - Still feeling good

Strength - Felt like I had a good gas tank for this. Strength was as expected.

Endurance -As previously mentioned before, truly had an endless gas tank.

Aggression - Very pumped. Woke up quite pissy, so that stayed with me throughout the day.

Sides -Increased acne

Libido - not much to say here.

Concerns: Urination has greatly improved. Other than that, everything is quite good.

Weight: Weighed in this afternoon at 208lbs. The great thing about that is this is most certainly a good recomp. My wife commented on how my face looked thin, and a student who I havent seen in a bit came up to me and told me I look bigger.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did the hypers workout?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they were very tiring. Very effective however. I will say that not having the appropriate device made it a tad more uncomfortable.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the machines give a great lower back stretch at the bottom.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I let my feet hang completely down for the stretch. I am feeling it today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did you end up using?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He went with a standard hyper and holding a DB between his feet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not the most optimal I will say, but I am stiff as hell right now

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it did the job just fine to me then.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly, going to try next week with bands to see if that works as well or better

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bands sound sick!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
friggin awesome workout

Changed things up a bit today and while still doing some chest, put a little more emphasis on shoulders. Also got to use my new APT wrist straps :woohoo:

Strength was through the roof today. Completely unexpected to be honest

Incline BP (8 sets) 300lbs 2 reps (weighing between 205-208) 2 sets @ 275lbs 5 reps
Incline Flys (5 sets) 65lbs 10 reps

BTN Press (5 sets) 185lbs 2 reps (that was huge for me)
BTB Shrugs (5 sets) 315lbs
Front BB Shrugs (4 sets) 405lbs
Reverse peck deck (5 sets) 90-110lbs
BB Upright rows (4 sets) 135lbs 6 reps

I was amazed with my endurance and strength today. Its funny, as happy as I was with my 300lbs for 2, it is more of a kick in the a$$ to me as I realize my flat is almost identical to my incline :aargh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log you are running man! Looks like this is treating you good. How's the aggression?

//CC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really is dependant upon the day. There are days I wake up and feel like I am going to rip someones head off. Then others were it is controlled well until I hit the weights.