Natadrol and T-911 are pushing AE over the edge (sponsored)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed explanation Irish. You bring up a very good point about Prime though I did notice some significant recomp effects but I can't say it was only Prime for me, AP and bulk PF were being ran at the same time. As for PCT, T-911 (4 weeks) andTestoPro for 6-8 weeks is a lot more cost effective for me then Prime so I will surely consider this as an option. There will be multiple logs and I am sure people will be to PCT by the time I start so I will wait and see what works best for everyone.

Something else to consider is I will be running AS-GT with Natadrol so I am sure there will be some sick synergies there that are not known yet due to both being so new. Either way, it seems you can't go wrong with many of the combinations that can be put together. In regards to strength, it is not my primary concern; more focused on getting quality lean mass and getting BF to 10-12% and staying there. It has taken the better part of a year to get it to the 15-17% and I really want to get down to 10% by June.

The recomp is pretty strong from Natadrol from what I can tell, and the weight gain seems to be good, and appears that it would only get better with time. I've only seen guys running it for 4 weeks, and we all know that that's a pretty short amount of time for something like this.

In comparison with Prime, I can say this...Prime gives me one thing: Strength. - I don't see recomp, fat loss, or anything else, but I see great improvement in strength. I've dosed Prime from 6 caps/day to 10 caps/day. I've discovered that 6/day does just as much as 10/day for me. I believe this is where the synergism is. Now, Prime seems to level off in the strength department, but it doesn't go down, and that's fine. If it boosts my strength and stays at that level, I'll obviously be growing more quickly due to the extended period of time I can lift extra weight. - I believe Natadrol is where the bodyweight, recomposition, and drying effects will come from, along with moderate strength gains, yet I believe adding Prime will cover the entire spectrum.

I've ran T911 and TestoPRO before which was awesome, but things were up and down. Natadrol seems much more stable and would definitely benefit you further...But adding TestoPRO to a T911 PCT for ND would be awesome. TestoPRO is great stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suppression is a better term, as ND won't completely shut you down. It's really quite mild on your system, and the reason PCT is recommended is just to restore T-levels to optimal/maximum.
Yah I got that, or I wouldn't even be considering it. Timing would be the problem for me still. I may consider 6 weeks of this then 4 of high dosed Prime and T911. Better still Start Prime in the last 2 weeks of the Natadrol and run it for 6 weeks. That does sound good... By the way I am really enjoying the Ghenerate... awsome sleep and recovery...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppression is a better term, as ND won't completely shut you down. It's really quite mild on your system, and the reason PCT is recommended is just to restore T-levels to optimal/maximum.
Not that it is an issue for me but can those who are natural competitors use Natadrol without any worry of testing positive?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE, did you feel shutdown at all? I am just wondering what an 8 week run would do.
Very slight. The only side I felt was the frequent urination. Not sure if that was a sign of prostate concerns or more a diuretic affect

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that it is an issue for me but can those who are natural competitors use Natadrol without any worry of testing positive?
Yep.

AND, to make it better, it seems like it is legal to use in all natural competitions. Aaron Heidebreicht, one of our sponsored athletes posted that up. I haven't checked myself, so it's just hearsay at this point, but FWIW.