Natadrol and T-911 are pushing AE over the edge (sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So as expected the libido is the first thing to skyrocket along with the appetite? So far so good. Hope your nerve issue goes back to dormancy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man. The appetite is through the roof, which is rough as not everything in my house is terribly healthy with my daughter.

the libido is frightening. I cant say if it is as a result or a placebo, but it is unbelieveably noticeable

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome IC. Thanks for joining

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
man I haven't noticed anything in the libido department yet

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man. The appetite is through the roof, which is rough as not everything in my house is terribly healthy with my daughter.

the libido is frightening. I cant say if it is as a result or a placebo, but it is unbelieveably noticeable
I have a feelign your going to gain fast!

Heres a libido check!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I cant help but sub after some of the replies from this thread.

Good luck AE and kill it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you guys are killing me. :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little further update, back feels much better. Tuesdays are my non-lifting day, however I did hit cardio well this am.

Will update overall thoughts later today

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
a little further update, back feels much better. Tuesdays are my non-lifting day, however I did hit cardio well this am.

Will update overall thoughts later today

Glad to hear that the back is recovering nicely. Its probably a good thing that today was cardio only, it gives your back another day of rest so you can be ready to tear it up in the gym tomorrow!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn skippy, tomorrow is my accessory leg day. So I am really looking forward to it :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn skippy, tomorrow is my accessory leg day. So I am really looking forward to it :)
Excellent, that will give the back a little more time before you kill it with heavy squats or deads. Glad to hear it is feeling better.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little late tonight, just got a new cell phone and have been playing around with it a bit. BTW, Palm Pre is awesome.

The only update I have is that my muscles to the touch are harder (this is as mentioned by my wife)

Will be back tomorrow with an actual lifting session

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feelin great today, should be a great workout this afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got back from what I like to call my leg accessory day. Have to admit to being a tad tired, but as I got into it, I started really getting more and more awake

Hip Abduction out (5 sets) 90lbs
Hib abduction in (5 sets) 90lbs
Back Squats (6 sets) 225lbs 12 reps
Leg extensions (5 sets) 150lbs
Standing calf raises (8 sets) 2 giant sets, 4 weights no rest
Seated Calf Raises (5 sets) 2 45's each side

The day is more focused on hitting a variety of different parts of the legs that dont normally get work.

Mood - Was tired but really started to wake up.
Strength - Not a focuse of the day, but felt strong for what I was doing.
Weight - Weighed in this afternoon at 206. Now, I am not sure how to analyze this, as it was after a full day of eating, etc..
Endurance -Kept going fairly well considering how tired I was.
Aggression - No issue here at all
Sides -Nothing of note as of yet
Libido -Still rolling in this department without hesitation.
Concerns: nothing yet at all

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few observations

1. I am noticing an increase in nighttime urination. Actually 2 times per night.
2. A tad more forehead acne
3. Full body pumps are constant
4. Greater arm vascularity_ seems to be increasing daily

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few observations

1. I am noticing an increase in nighttime urination. Actually 2 times per night.
lol, I hadn't thought about it...but, I too have noticed increased nighttime urination! except I'm going like 4 or 6 times per night.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going 2-4 times per night also, even though I'm not on this :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahha that can be irretating due to the fact that i love my sleep!!! hmmm. . . small side effect for a big affect. . .how ever u use those too. . maybe switch'm around haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible you're just taking in more water than normal before bed? - I'm not at all trying to discredit the side effect, but I know that if I drink any additional water at night I have to wake up to go.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from what I like to call my leg accessory day. Have to admit to being a tad tired, but as I got into it, I started really getting more and more awake

Hip Abduction out (5 sets) 90lbs
Hib abduction in (5 sets) 90lbs
Back Squats (6 sets) 225lbs 12 reps
Leg extensions (5 sets) 150lbs
Standing calf raises (8 sets) 2 giant sets, 4 weights no rest
Seated Calf Raises (5 sets) 2 45's each side

The day is more focused on hitting a variety of different parts of the legs that dont normally get work.

Mood - Was tired but really started to wake up.
Strength - Not a focuse of the day, but felt strong for what I was doing.
Weight - Weighed in this afternoon at 206. Now, I am not sure how to analyze this, as it was after a full day of eating, etc..
Endurance -Kept going fairly well considering how tired I was.
Aggression - No issue here at all
Sides -Nothing of note as of yet
Libido -Still rolling in this department without hesitation.
Concerns: nothing yet at all
Nice workout, I like it. By the way so you done have to put in an out on the hip exercises, the in to out are Leg Abductors, and the out to in are Leg Adductors. I remember this by Abduct meaning take away and add to being being bring something into.

A few observations

lol, I hadn't thought about it...but, I too have noticed increased nighttime urination! except I'm going like 4 or 6 times per night.
Is it possible you're just taking in more water than normal before bed? - I'm not at all trying to discredit the side effect, but I know that if I drink any additional water at night I have to wake up to go.
This is something to consider that may help with the urination at night if related to the product, but will definitely help with keeping your natural test levels higher on an oral androgen. Take your second dose earlier in the afternoon between 3-5:00PM. Your body checks levels of androgens and then produces most of it's testosterone at night so if you take the doses farther away from bedtime you are probably going to experience less shutdown.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is something to consider that may help with the urination at night if related to the product, but will definitely help with keeping your natural test levels higher on an oral androgen. Take your second dose earlier in the afternoon between 3-5:00PM. Your body checks levels of androgens and then produces most of it's testosterone at night so if you take the doses farther away from bedtime you are probably going to experience less shutdown.
For sure! I moved away from the 3x/day dosing of oral hormones about two years ago. Recovery/PCT goes much smoother when you only dose 2x/day (Morning/Early Evening), and sleep goes rather unaffected. It's really the best option from my own personal experience.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is interesting. I was dosing at 3x per Eric, however, if the thought is that 2x would be better, I am all for it.

The urination issue got even more today. I was off from work, so I was out running errands and as I left one store I went, and drove across the parking lot to another store and had to go about 15 minutes after arriving. Kinda funny

There is one other positive side I will mention later, as I am leaving for the gym in 5 minutes

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is interesting. I was dosing at 3x per Eric, however, if the thought is that 2x would be better, I am all for it.

The urination issue got even more today. I was off from work, so I was out running errands and as I left one store I went, and drove across the parking lot to another store and had to go about 15 minutes after arriving. Kinda funny

There is one other positive side I will mention later, as I am leaving for the gym in 5 minutes
There is merit to both dosing protocols. It's really up to you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workout today. I had to come home by 3:15 for the school bus, so I had a bit of a time crunch, but really killed it while there. Today was chest/shoulders/traps

Incline BP (7 sets) 1 set 275lbs 5 reps, 3 sets 225lbs 9 reps
Seated press (5 sets) 225lbs 4 reps
Flat BP (5 sets) 275lbs 5 reps 2 sets
BTN Press (5 sets) 175lbs 6 reps
Reverse peck deck (5 sets) 90-110lbs to failure 10-12reps typically
BTB BB Shrugs (5 sets) 315lbs 6 reps
Seated DB Shrugs (5 sets) 120lbs 12 reps per

Mood - I was thoroughly jacked up. Cant explain, I have not been that excited to get to the gym in a long time. Felt great through out
Strength - My routine was rushed for time, but I was hgitting it hard for me. Very little rest between sets, and felt like everything was light
Weight - Weighed in again at 206 full dressed.
Endurance -Was phenomenal. No concern here, had it not been after 3pm I would have kept going for a bit, and felt like throwing some cardio in too.
Aggression - Same as before. No issue here at all. I was pumped, had my headphones on and really tearing it up
Sides -Outside of urination frequency, nothing yet
Libido -2 days in a row here :woohoo: With that said, as mentioned in a previous post the only side from this is (not trying to be too graphic)but the volume of the completion. Holy god!
Concerns: nada

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry, gotta ask. what's BTN and BTB?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With the frequency in urination are you seeing sub-q water drop? I guess so if you are seeing increased vascularity. Could be considered a good side effect as long as it doesn't continue to have diuretic effects once sub-q is low. Even if so potassium could correct that. I guess with all of the urination you should watch out signs of cramping or dehydration just to be safe. However it seems from Irish's response the diuretic side did not cause problems with beta testers?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by your post its seems Natadrol is kicking in fast, im really enjoying what im seeing so early in the game!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, looking forward to today

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good day

Had another good back day

Rack Pulls (8 sets) 505lbs 1 rep 2 sets at 405lbs 5 reps
Back Extensions (10 sets) 2 giants sets, 5 weights from 170lbs down to 100lbs no rest time
BB Rows (5 sets) set a pr here, did 275lbs for 2 reps :woohoo: (with a looser form)
BTN pulldowns (5 sets) 195lbs 8 reps
Barn doors (5 sets) 100-110lbs 12 reps per

Mood - Still feeling good even after a crappy day at work. Was excited to get in and hit it hard.

Strength - Very much up. Set a bb row PR. I have hit 255lbs before but typically my weight would be hovering the 225lbs limit. Now I am 206

Endurance -Awesome again. Did not want to end the workout. Was truly like the energizer bunny.

Aggression - Really went after it, felt totally amped and that I could do anything.

Sides -Still urination, outside of that...nada
Libido -Still going strong. However, my prospects for hte night are nill. Hoping for a good weekend.

Concerns: None what so ever

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
very nice work out!! my friend your an animal 315 brb shrugs OH YA!!! hahah love it. . . love to shrugs!! i just hit 330 bb shrugs in the front can't wait when i can do that BTB woo hooo!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE, are you using stims pre w/o or just letting the N-drol do it's magic?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no pre stims at all. I am quite stim sensitive, so I am leaving it with my new friend nata

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice work out!! my friend your an animal 315 brb shrugs OH YA!!! hahah love it. . . love to shrugs!! i just hit 330 bb shrugs in the front can't wait when i can do that BTB woo hooo!!!
thanks man, i really want to keep upping my shrugs

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im impressed man, no pre work out drink, and your straight killing it..and hit a PR already..very nice man, keep it up..no down sides yet? can you tell me your dosing again?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im impressed man, no pre work out drink, and your straight killing it..and hit a PR already..very nice man, keep it up..no down sides yet? can you tell me your dosing again?
thanks man. I am dosing at 2am 2mid 2pm. Might go 3-3 soon to see if there is any difference.

Here was my leg day (my legs are kinda jelloish right now)

Back Squats (8 sets) 275lbs 5 deep reps sets at 225
Zerchers (6 sets) 255lbs 3 reps
Leg Press (6 sets) 6 plates per side 10 deep reps

SL DL (5 sets) 185lbs
Seated leg curls (5 sets) 120lbs

Mood - Feel nice and upbeat, and it showed for me today @ the gym

Strength - Felt great. Was surprised after crushing back squats, how well I did with the Zerchers.

Endurance -No problem here. Feeling a tad drained now however.

Aggression - Always up and rearing to go. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Sides -Still urination, outside of that...nada (still ongoing)

Libido - still strong (as my wife sits here as I type this) hopefully that means a positive :lol:

Concerns: Only the frequency of urination. It is really frequent.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, trying to take advantage of the natadrol and really kill the weights

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
This may be a dumb question but what are zerchers?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zerchers are a modified front squat where you hold the bar in the bend of your arms