3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killed shoulders and legs tonight, felt very strong and felt great. I also did 20 mins of cardio after. Felt very good tonight and was sweating like crazy.

Tomorrow is Arms and ill be pinning PMGF and IGF. Yayy lol.

Weight is sitting at about 195 or so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So im thinkin tonight is arms. Its gonna be hard to pin the IGF and PMGF hahah its gonna be fun! Tomorrow will be a day where i work on stuff i think is lacking or maybe just cardio. Im not sure yet. Ill report back later though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did arms tonight. Stepped on the scale still weighin about 194 or so. Felt very strong, felt like i could go on for forever as well. Did 40mins of cardio after. Killed my arms though, so pumped it was rediculous.

I did something a little diff today though. I pinned 250mcgs of Pmgf about 4 hours before my workout then pinned 30-35 mcgs of IGF after my workout. Since they say that PMGF cause your muscles to tear or something to that effect, cant think of the word i wanna use, and then the IGF repairs it and makes new cells so i just messed around with it.

I look and feel fuller and im hungry as hellllllll!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, so far so good with diet. Im sore as piss though. I swear i never used to get this sore and now im sore all the time but i dont mind. I think its from the AA in Hemodraulix seriously but i like it. Definately looking leaner but im not losing any weight outside of water weight it looks like. Lookin pretty jacked to be honest. Tan too :bb3:

I got in the Rimonabant in today, gotta measure it out myself i guess oh well. Im gonna start with 10mgs a day and see if it curbs my appetite at all. We shall see.

Anyways idk if im gonna workout tonight or not, probly do some cardio, maybe some abs and if i feel real giddy ill do some back. Hahah I want my traps to fuggin pop!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, i didnt workout friday, and im not working out today. I may not even workout on sunday im not sure. I must say all my soreness is gone though so that makes me wanna workout.

Had a cheat meal lastnight and im going to a concert today but my diet will be back on track tomorrow for sure! :bb3: Still trying to figure out if i should split the dose of the Rimonabant or just one 20mg dose in the am.

IGF 30mcgs in my left delt today. I can definately tell this stuff is doing its thing so far. Joints feel achier ( is that a word ) then usual and lethargy comes n goes. PMGF will be shot tomorrow morning 250mcgs right trap!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So im so run down today from last night feeling like crap. Gonna shoot the PMGF in my right trap tonight once i get up from this nap. So far nothing for appetite suppression with the Rimonabant.

When i get my income tax check back im gonna go ahead and oder me up 4mgs of PMGF and more IGF and just go to town. I figure ill get some good ish outa all this!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im so run down today from last night feeling like crap. Gonna shoot the PMGF in my right trap tonight once i get up from this nap. So far nothing for appetite suppression with the Rimonabant.

When i get my income tax check back im gonna go ahead and oder me up 4mgs of PMGF and more IGF and just go to town. I figure ill get some good ish outa all this!
if you wanna throw some IGF my way, um....yea :ntome:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well today was all outa whack. Diet was spot on but didnt get AS many cals as i would have liked, workout was still very productive i felt. I ended up doing chest tonight instead of back. I murdered it and got great squeezes and contractions and negatives so ill probly be hurting tomorrow!! hahah

30mcgs of IGF shot into right chesticle! :bb2:

Weight is at 195.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, diets slipped a slight little bit but nothing heart wrenching.

I can visualy tell im looking leaner and bigger, fuller and stronger. Tonight is back and i shall be pumped like crazy!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night was back. Got in, got out, got on with life. :lol:

Felt very strong, nice and pumped. Tonight is legs and possibly shoulders. Ill report back later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well tonight was arms. I swithced it up. I was so pumped it was crazy. Pinned 60mcgs of IGF tonight wow that AA huurrtss.. Im hoping to be able to order another mg with my income tax before i run out.

Visible changes are definately seen by me and even some buddies. Traps, Shoulders, arms, while fat gain being kept at bay.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well tonight was arms. I swithced it up. I was so pumped it was crazy. Pinned 60mcgs of IGF tonight wow that AA huurrtss.. Im hoping to be able to order another mg with my income tax before i run out.

Visible changes are definately seen by me and even some buddies. Traps, Shoulders, arms, while fat gain being kept at bay.
Very nice bro! Sounds like everything is going very well for you! Keep up the good work my friend. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im trying bro! Ive had great success concentrating on lowering the weight and using great form, its actualy catapulted my size and form to an extent i didnt think possible.

Now its not that i wasnt worrying about form cuz i always have, BUT its more about the form and look, not so much the weight lifted now and im more satisfied with my training now that ive done that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im trying bro! Ive had great success concentrating on lowering the weight and using great form, its actualy catapulted my size and form to an extent i didnt think possible.

Now its not that i wasnt worrying about form cuz i always have, BUT its more about the form and look, not so much the weight lifted now and im more satisfied with my training now that ive done that.
Sounds like you are doing a fine job my friend. :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bruh! Hows that slin workin out for ya? You tryin it out yet?
Soon it shall be tested. I will post up a review in your section. Again, 3clipse is a good man! :squat:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon it shall be tested. I will post up a review in your section. Again, 3clipse is a good man! :squat:
Sweet man, cant wait for the review! Haha aawww shuxxx ur makin me blush! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys today SHOULD be shoulders and maybe some legs. I say should because with the whether out ( lookin cloudy, sleepy type day) who knows if ill make my lazy ass get out!

If i do go ill report back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.