3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea and i think I know what Easy's got up his sleeve too......

Your gonna have to get some pic's up Clipse

And what would he have up his sleeve? lol Yea id love too, just gotta figure out how to get them from my phone to these pages! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, worked back and had an amazing workout on friday! Pumped and just huge feeling. Monday starts the diet again, thinking about adding carbs in the AM, pre, and post workout i think is what im gonna go with and just do cardio. Ive said this a ton and im now gonna stick to it especially so i can put jacobs new thermo to the test!

Today ( saturday ) i was not able to get to the gym, a buddy of mine went down on my old R1 and hes a close buddy of mine so i spent all day, up at the hospital and getting the bike out of the impound ( bike is still in my name so i had to get it out ) but the good news is that hes ok, broke and dislocated his ankle, so they had to pop it back in and put plates and screws in it. For Trauma, my boy was stationed at TGH!! hahah there were some gorgeous women there!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK guys i got in Jacobs nice package he sent! Very Generous of him!!

Today i will do my best to keep my diet on point and see how well this will really work for me! Im thinking about hitting Shoulders and back today. May just be shoulders, may just be back, who knows! Hahah Anyways guys ive gotta run some errands so ill report back later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys Diet was right on point today! Couple things im adding in.

Ive ordered the Nutra stack with CLA fishoil and sesamin, got jacobs thermo im using AND i stopped by the local Vitamin Shoppe here and found some anabolic pump on the shelf! Almost same price as online so i picked some of that up. That will go quite nice! Also picked up some Vaporize by man to hold me over till the other stuff gets here!

Weighed in at 197! LMAO I got told i was looking small today for some reason but when i pumped up i guess that changed. Huge pump today. Off to eat my PWO meal!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good with the diet. I love how im looking very full yes droppin the water weight, cravings were a little bad this morning, popped another 2 caps of the thermo and that went away. Mood enhancement has been great.

Tonight will most likely be my back workout!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see that things are back on track for you. They are for me as well.

I start my post cycle therapy in a couple weeks. I plan on still being in a calorie deficit during that time, so my supplement arsenal should be rather enjoyable. I'll probably pick up some T3 for after my post cycle therapy. Run that as soon as I get back from my spring break from school which will also be my week off from heavy weight training. I still may get in some cardio sessions. I'm supposed to be getting another bottle of Leviathan Reloaded sent to me, so I'll probably try to work that in there somewhere. I've still got weight to lose even after the cycle. BUT, I've got another two weeks to take care of what I can.

Keep trucking along! I'll be watching.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see that things are back on track for you. They are for me as well.

I start my post cycle therapy in a couple weeks. I plan on still being in a calorie deficit during that time, so my supplement arsenal should be rather enjoyable. I'll probably pick up some T3 for after my post cycle therapy. Run that as soon as I get back from my spring break from school which will also be my week off from heavy weight training. I still may get in some cardio sessions. I'm supposed to be getting another bottle of Leviathan Reloaded sent to me, so I'll probably try to work that in there somewhere. I've still got weight to lose even after the cycle. BUT, I've got another two weeks to take care of what I can.

Keep trucking along! I'll be watching.

Sweet bro sounds great!

Ive for some reason been having anxiety issue still, small but it is there and i dont like it as im not used to that feeling. Im stoppping the anabolics i was on and will start Formadrol, Mass FX, and Hyperdrol x2 and see if it will clear up. Also i am gonna hop off of the recreate and AP for now because i have a b-day this saturday and the rest of the week until then will be shot diet wise, no sense in wasting the product if i wont be at 110%.

So during PCT this will be my stack.

Formadrol 2x a day
Hyperdrolx2 2-3x a day
Massfx ( may get the new one too) 4x a day
Recreate 4 caps total
AP 3 caps total
Fish oil 9-12 caps
CLA 9-12 caps
Sesamin 3 total servings
Hemodraulix 6 caps before workout

Im hopin my anxiety clears up, im not used to this and i HATE the feeling, its not horrible but i dislike it very much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i went and saw a doc today, i have an appt. to see a psychiatrist about my problem. So far its anxiety/ mild depression.

So anything that messes with my energy or whatever for right now is out. No recreate, no gym ( for right now ), no nothin. I dont know if i should even use my test boosters.

Any imput would be appreciated guys, this is hard on me, never ever had problems like this in my life before.

Till next time guys happy valentines day!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i went and saw a doc today, i have an appt. to see a psychiatrist about my problem. So far its anxiety/ mild depression.

So anything that messes with my energy or whatever for right now is out. No recreate, no gym ( for right now ), no nothin. I dont know if i should even use my test boosters.

Any imput would be appreciated guys, this is hard on me, never ever had problems like this in my life before.

Till next time guys happy valentines day!
Send your Recreate to me!!!!

Haha just kidding bro, thought that may help cheer you up, a good joke ;)

I'd just take some time off from it all. Do somethings you've always wanted to do but just didn't have the time for. Then strart from scratch. If you need anything just holer man.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send your Recreate to me!!!!

Haha just kidding bro, thought that may help cheer you up, a good joke ;)

I'd just take some time off from it all. Do somethings you've always wanted to do but just didn't have the time for. Then strart from scratch. If you need anything just holer man.
Hahah nuh uh ima need it when i do get back cuz ill probly be fatttt!!! :lol:

The kind words definately help man i appreciate it. My girl has been a big help as well. It just sucks to feel a way ive never felt before and for no reason whatsoever, almost like chemicals in my brain are a little f'ed up. Idk but hopefully i dont get put on zoloft or somethin that is addictive or will make me fat.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say to just push through it and keep training, but I read what DW had to say, and that sounds rather amazing.

Just have some fun, man. Eat crappy food. Sit around like a slob (or not if you don't want to). Do whatever makes you happy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know if you want to get together over the weekend and hang out!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys it means a lot. Its just really different for me since ive never had to deal with it! I think im gonna try and workout tonight, on a side note appetite is crazy low because of this. I have an apt in about 2 weeks to see a psychiatrist to just talk about everything and see what he/she has to say. In the meantime i may get some phenibut xt from SNS or look into VS and see what they have to maybe get some of this anxiety i have at times to go away.

Thanks for the invite easy! Tomorrow is my bday and ill probly headout to get my mind off some things, were going to the gasparila night parade and i may drink a bit! So far today so good, hopefully i have a good day today!

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Good thread man. Sorry to hear about the anxiety/depression issues though. I've had the same problem before after taking different workout supps. Especially anything containing fat burners/metabolic boosters like ephedra, guarana, or high caffeine, etc. For some reason, when I take compounds like this my mind is constantly racing and I have 'odd' thoughts that are a bit out of the ordinary, very anxious, etc. Yet when I stop taking these compounds my mental facilities go back to normal. But, its a good thing you've seen a doctor, because if its an imbalance that can be solved medically, then it should probably clear up quickly. I know this sounds stupid, but sometimes when I am on a bulking diet and on pro-hormones, I wear a shirt almost all of the time, not because I don't want to see my body, but because I know I will be bloated a bit and not cut, so to stop myself from being a bit depressed about the way I look this helps. Not that this probably has anything to do with your anxiety issues, but I know that many bodybuilders tend to concentrate on aesthetic appeal a a lot, and slight changes in physique can be seen as huge changes in their mind, for the good or the bad. Well, keep your head up man, sounds like a lot of people are here to back you up. Peace out.

P.S. A good supp. for anxiety issues, is a good vitamin B complex (vitamin b12 etc)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows it. Good thread man. Sorry to hear about the anxiety/depression issues though. I've had the same problem before after taking different workout supps. Especially anything containing fat burners/metabolic boosters like ephedra, guarana, or high caffeine, etc. For some reason, when I take compounds like this my mind is constantly racing and I have 'odd' thoughts that are a bit out of the ordinary, very anxious, etc. Yet when I stop taking these compounds my mental facilities go back to normal. But, its a good thing you've seen a doctor, because if its an imbalance that can be solved medically, then it should probably clear up quickly. I know this sounds stupid, but sometimes when I am on a bulking diet and on pro-hormones, I wear a shirt almost all of the time, not because I don't want to see my body, but because I know I will be bloated a bit and not cut, so to stop myself from being a bit depressed about the way I look this helps. Not that this probably has anything to do with your anxiety issues, but I know that many bodybuilders tend to concentrate on aesthetic appeal a a lot, and slight changes in physique can be seen as huge changes in their mind, for the good or the bad. Well, keep your head up man, sounds like a lot of people are here to back you up. Peace out.

P.S. A good supp. for anxiety issues, is a good vitamin B complex (vitamin b12 etc)

I really appreciate the post bro and it really sums up EXACTLY whats been going on. Now lately ive been ok, the drive to workout is coming back and i wanna get in there. Im gonna try and take recreate and test it out to see if it brings back any of the probs or what not.. Recreate was NOT the problem product BUT it does have some caffiene which could aggrivate my problems. Like i said i do have an appointment to see if i can get put on somethin if they think i have a chemical imbalance, fix it, then hop off those nasty drugs.

Ive also decided i wanna stay natty for a while. I said this last time but i really wanna explore the natty side of products out there. Massfx Max Strength is first in line, i also have hemodraulix ima use, Ap, Recreate. I wanna take a more aesthetic look and not so much mass. So ill be running a lot and not lifting as heavy. Well see how well it works out, if i feel im getting to small a run of something in the closet will fix that right up! lol

Anyways guys im hopin i can get back into it tomorrow and see how it goes!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipse my brotha, i have no idea how i missed this. Nice thread man. Sorry to hear about the anxiety/depression. I've actually dealt with it a bit myself lately for no reason. Keep your head up man and everything will work out great in the end my friend. ;) Plus hopefully i'll be back over in the tampa area by may/june time, so that should at least cheer ya up haha. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how were the birthday festivities? Did you hit gasparilla?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipse my brotha, i have no idea how i missed this. Nice thread man. Sorry to hear about the anxiety/depression. I've actually dealt with it a bit myself lately for no reason. Keep your head up man and everything will work out great in the end my friend. ;) Plus hopefully i'll be back over in the tampa area by may/june time, so that should at least cheer ya up haha. :D
Thanks bro! Things are definately seeming to get easier i will agree. Just sucks ya know! Keep ur head up as well man and definately that will cheer me up!! haha

Easy my man! I sure did! Got tons of beads actualy and was feeling very nice the whole day. I drank so much, i have no idea how i didnt get sick, i hold my liquor well but this was rediculous! hahah

Anyways guys today has been good so far. No problems with recreate really and things will be getting back to normal in the gym tonight hopefully!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man!

Its funny i take a week and a half or so off and come back lookin just as big and still weighin in at 197.5.

I took all my supps as planned today, got myself a tanning plan as well. Did back tonight and had a great pump. Also did 20 mins of cardio and some abs. Workout went great, diet went great, and i felt great being back in the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started tanning a few weeks back then haven't gone in over a week. Im an idiot. I have to remember to start up again soon. Hey at least I got a good base tan I guess.
Very true! Haha im red as helllll!!!! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys today will be chest and legs probly. With some cardio added in. Im just trying to make it to the gym. My urge comes and goes and so does my motivation. Im trying though i definately am!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dragggged my fat ass to the gym today. Did legs and chest. Once i was there i was fine, BUT my frigin ipod died 15 mins into it and i thought aahhhh hell this isnt good but i actualy did ok. Did about 20 mins of cardio and worked up a nice sweat.

I ate like crap today, i did better when i ate less carbs which i think im going full out no carb approach, only carbs will be during bfast.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate like crap today, i did better when i ate less carbs which i think im going full out no carb approach, only carbs will be during bfast.
Thats what I did. I've been carbless since sunday night and plan on staying that way until next friday. Only carbs are from Choc Mint Synta-6 w/ lowcarb milk post workout, yes thats right choc mint. It is awesome :twisted:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I did. I've been carbless since sunday night and plan on staying that way until next friday. Only carbs are from Choc Mint Synta-6 w/ lowcarb milk post workout, yes thats right choc mint. It is awesome :twisted:
Hahaha wow! Id be one tired mofo, throw me some adderal (JK!!!) and id be good! No hunger, zombie ish, and bustin workouts left n right! :twisted::bb2:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got me some new supps to play with, heres the rundown on it all.

Fish oil about 9-12gs a day ( to much? Yay nay?)
CLA about 9 gms a day
Sesamin 3 servings a day
6 oxo extreme ( wanted to try it) 10 caps a day
MassFX Extreme 4-6 caps a day
Orange triad 6 caps a day
AP Only before carb meals
Recreate 4 caps a day
Relentless After workout
Lean extreme for fun 2 in the am
Hemodraulix 6 before workout
Atomic Meltdown before tanning session

Hahaha hellllss yea son, i better get fvckin huge n swole n cut n shredded and all that damn goodness!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a rediculous arm workout today. Did almost 30 mins of cardio after i was so pumped and ready to go! Im feeling super good and i feel like im on unnatty anabolics!!! Helllssss yea son!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im so sore its uncomfortable! My chest, my arms, it sucks! But yet feels oohhh soo good! :lol:

I think im gonna take a break today, possibly do shoulders tomorrow and then back to my regular schedule monday.

Gettin all these pills in is a pain in my behind but im sure after about 6 weeks it will be worth it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i lied! My urge to get in the gym even while eating bad ( until monday ) is huge. Then once i get there i just go crazy. The pumps are painful ( but i love it ) and vascularity is rediculous. I seriously feel on even moreso then before. Im slowly leaning up but i seem to be holding some water. this tanning is making me look just better overall.

Anyways i did shoulders abs and some stretching for my calves and chest. They are so rediculously sore its not funny. Shoulders were achin which tells me i hit them well. Sweating up a storm the whole workout as well.

My first shot of Atomic Meltdown will be tomorrow. I smelled it already and mmmmmm i love that damn smell!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it looks like Atomic Meltdown will be used today, me and the old lady didnt get there yesterday but ill probly go by myself today.

Tonight is back and cardio so ill report back later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i just got back from tanning before i go workout and tanned great. Skin is definately still moisturized. Smells is great. The beta-alanine had me itchin hahah but it went away within minutes in the bed. I stopped to get gas and the minute i walked in and got in line the front cashier was like mmmm that smells good, almost like syrup for pancakes! LMAO

Off to the gym in a lil while to do back and cardio!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked back tonight. Felt great and felt pumped. Sweat was running like a sivv. Weighed in at 201 for some reason. Diets been fairly clean today. Did about 25 mins of cardio. Did some abs as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did chest tonight. My drive to be back in the gym is finaly at full tilt and even if im not eating the best im still hitting my cardio and so fourth. MassFX Max Strength is treating me well along with Recreate and everything else im on. Everyone tells me im a monster and blah blah blah. One buddy of mine tonight told me ( since i did chest ) that i look like im just gonna snap open. Hes like i wish i was there.

I really do feel great though and my happyness is picking up which in turn makes my workouts more productive.

Tomorrow will be leg day ladys n gents. Ill report back once im done kickin that out!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked arms and legs lastnight. Chest, arms, and legs are sore as ****. I swear im sore because of the hemodraulix but im completely ok with it. The pumps are great and the fullness is great as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to hit shoulders tonight and maybe a little back and traps. I got to my girls house after my chest workout the other night and took of my shirt to hop in the shower and shes like baby.... Are you "on" again. I just started to laugh, and said nah im not why? Shes like it just looks like you are, you just look denser or like more full. I can tell in ur chest and arms.. Great compliment, i was like nope just on some really good natty stuff right now! hahaha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did shoulders tonight as well as some traps. Worked in abs and cardio as well. Sweat was up, strength felt great. Overall great workout. Im enjoying this a lot! Weight is still about 200 lbs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on hitting some back here. I feel like my back is lacking a bit so im gonna hit it hard. Oh yea PMGF and Igflr3 are on there way! Along with Torem, Rimonabant, and Epistane! Oh yes, oh yes!

I actualy have the PMGF on hand and started it last night. Only 2 weeks worth but what the hell.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it up, 3clipse! Things are looking good. Glad you're doing better. I'll be starting my Post Cycle Therapy/Continued Cutting Log. I'm down to 198lbs, but I mean that in a good way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up, 3clipse! Things are looking good. Glad you're doing better. I'll be starting my Post Cycle Therapy/Continued Cutting Log. I'm down to 198lbs, but I mean that in a good way.

Thats awesome brosif! I think im gonan see how cutting with IGF, PMG, Promag-25 , Possible Epistane, and the rimonabant for appetite control. Well see though, i kinda wanna use the IGF and so forth for weight gain with the anabolics BUT its great at keeping muscle and possibly gaining some even while in a caloric deficit. So i think ive got things planned out well see what goes on though!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome brosif! I think im gonan see how cutting with IGF, PMG, Promag-25 , Possible Epistane, and the rimonabant for appetite control. Well see though, i kinda wanna use the IGF and so forth for weight gain with the anabolics BUT its great at keeping muscle and possibly gaining some even while in a caloric deficit. So i think ive got things planned out well see what goes on though!
I've never been fortunate enough to use IGF, but I hear it's great during post cycle therapy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been fortunate enough to use IGF, but I hear it's great during post cycle therapy.
I never used it during PCT and right now im using it as the start of a cycle and then im gonna try and get some for the end!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout went great tonight. Felt very strong on all of my lifts. I was sweating like a pig too. Diets been pretty good so far today, had some potato salad and a sandwhich after workout but oh well, other then that diets been good.

Did back and traps and some abs. Cardio for about 25 mins too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys tonight is chest. Completely SHOT my diet down today. I really need to regain the self discipline again. Cardio will be done tonight. If my IGF settles and the rest gets off the wall by the time i get back ill pin 20mcgs of that. If not then its AP after. I definately feel and look more full.

Also mods yet again if you feel the need to move this you can do so as there are some compounds in here that are grey area.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked out my chest tonight. Felt great, pump was pretty good. Nothing outa this world but i definately felt as if i got a good chest workout. Felt strong as well which is nice. Sweat was rediculous, just pouring off my forehead. Did a little bit of abs and some cardio after.

Shot 30mcgs of IGF into my trap. I dont beleive the spot enhancement and ill probly just go with traps and shoulders and pin it everyother day most likely.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest is a tad bit sore as well as biceps. Why my biceps are sore i have no idea. I was doing negatives and some slow reps so maybe thats why? Im unsure. lol

Tonight will be legs. May throw some shoulders in for ****s and giggles. Tomorrow ill be pinning PMGF and IGF.

Diets been great today and looking like i dropped some water weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.