3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys ate like crap last night yet still woke up this morning looking nice n lean. Also took 2 tylenol PM ( spent the night at my girls house ) and will NEVER do that again, i feel HORRIBLE.

Also had an AWESOME chest workout yesterday and i feel it today. Im so sore even my biceps are sore and i didnt work biceps. Hahah

Added in T3 today too. Im thinking about switching up my diet or i might keep it the same im unsure. Im really struggling with the no carb bit. Screws with my seratonin levels.

Anyways guys if i workout tonight ill probly do legs altho im not sure. I feel like i have a cold or the flu coming on so i may just take it easy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you get sick and aren't going to use the MMV2, let me know :) I still need some extra leaning super powers :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahah ( in best borat voice ) Sneaky Sneaky Eric!!! hahah

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I give up on cutting and just go for bulk since i'm on superdrol anyhow? since you aren't getting sick enough to hand over the MMV2 ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys ive come down with somethin so diets been crap but havnt really eaten anything. Ate a doughnut this morning and thats all for today. Still takin things as normal. SSR finaly got back to me so im thinkin i may drop M1D for now and add in the Methyl Extreme, he said he added some free prod for the mixup ( nice standup guy ) and if its more then yippee if its the fatburner they have well then yippee too.

Im takin tylenol cold n all kinds of ish so hopefully this is over soon!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah that blows. my daughter has it too. she's been home from school this week :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally feel better today!!! Im most likely going to work arms tonight, maybe legs and abs as well and hopefully get some running in. Im def holding water, if not some extra fat now from my not eating ----> to crap eating escapade.

May change the diet and go for more of just a well balanced diet mod carbs, high pro, higher side on fat, almost like what im on now, just up the carbs a tad and up the cardio.

I wanna see what this 1-androsterone/MMv2 and hopefully Methyl extreme can do for me!

I will say this, im looking bigger and feel fuller, muscles are rock hard, and libido is crazy!

Also If crader or dsade poke there heads in, how many times a day should i apply flawless? Ive been at twice a day but it seems i may need less?? It seems to be drying my skin out a bit, or does that mean apply more? Crazy i know but thats just what it looks like to me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so far so good. Diet is starting on point tomorrow as i felt about 80% today. Im gonna add carbs into my first 2 meals of the day but i will not have carbs after my workouts or before. Basicaly limiting my carbs to before 2-4pm anything after just protein and fats.

I think ill see how a recomp will do. Cardio will be high tho.

T3 will be at between 50 and 75mcgs.

1 androsterone will be at 600mgs
MMv2 May be upped to 6 caps a day which is 600mgs as well

Ive dropped the M1D for now as im waiting for the methyl extreme to come in which they say is a 4-ad replacement so we shall definately see.

As for now im just gonna apply flawless once a day. Its definately doing its job tho!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stepped on the scale at 198lbs!! Hahah carbs and water suck!!!! Anyways i had the most amazing arm workout today. Reminded me of my workouts i had on 1-ad. 1 androsterone is definately a good product!! MMv2 is keepin me vascular and i dont look 198 lbs so its doing its job as well, my libido is thru the roof as well.

Diets been **** today, ill pick it up on monday with the cardio. Arms were gorged full of blood, also did shoulders and traps. Just overall an AMAZING workout. Cant say that enough! lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blew out my eating today too :D but still not on completely horrifying things. had 10 wings (not breaded) in a kumquat sauce, and a cheeseburger on whole grain bread in Dade City at the kumquat festival.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I blew out my eating today too :D but still not on completely horrifying things. had 10 wings (not breaded) in a kumquat sauce, and a cheeseburger on whole grain bread in Dade City at the kumquat festival.

Hahah sounds yummy!! I had a frozen pizza and a burger from chilis! lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bunch of kumquats there (I have a tree in my yard, should get fruit this spring) and gonna have chopped kumquats + cottage cheese for preworkout today :)

I think I'm going to plan for an MMv2 cycle (maybe with adrenosterone aka 11-oxo/keto/whatevero) for around may.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bunch of kumquats there (I have a tree in my yard, should get fruit this spring) and gonna have chopped kumquats + cottage cheese for preworkout today :)

I think I'm going to plan for an MMv2 cycle (maybe with adrenosterone aka 11-oxo/keto/whatevero) for around may.
That would be an awesome stack for sure!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for sure. I'll be doing the x-factor/drive/igf-2 from pct till then, since this was an 8 week cycle. I didn't get in on the x-factor logs, so i'm going to have to work out a trade or just shell out the $$. no biggie, the drive + igf-2 isn't costing me anything :D

And the mmv2/11-oxo combo is not really suppressive so I won't need a "serious" PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a mini blow out this morning!!! Big bowl of Kix and some cookies. But im back on it now. You stil on the CKD like plan CLipse?

For the most part yea. Carbs for bfast then probly carbs after my workout. Im unsure, im kinda in limbo of what to do.

I got my methylextreme in today by SSR and since they took longer then expected to get it out they threw me a free bottle of there after burner as well.

Im still on 1-androsterone ( loving it )
Im still on MMV2 ( loving the aggression and hardness it gives)
Ive added in MethylExtreme and After burner
Still on Slin before carb meals
Still takin Igh1 before workout and before bed ( very nice sleep at night )
Still takin T3 at 50mcgs a day
And have added in formadrol at 1 cap at night to control estro possibly form the methyl extreme.

Thats about it guys! Imgoing to do back and ill be back in a bit!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're seriously trying to drop 10lbs a week eh? :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're seriously trying to drop 10lbs a week eh? :D

Hahahhaah i think ive got everything covered!! Hahah

I weighed in at 195 today so thats good. Huge pump, hard to run the pump was so gorging. Sweat was up which i attribute to the Afterburner and Methyl Extreme with the energy complex in it.

This is my plan. I plan on takin my slin and Afterburner ( 2 caps ) in the Am as it has Carb neutralizer and insulin augment matrix in it which will go great with the slin, then 1 cap before workout along with the methyl e so i have constant energy the entire day. Felt very very strong today and i look forward to the coming weeks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was chest. Great workout, felt strong and was rediculously pumped. I cant wait for the methyl extreme to kick in to see if i get a libido or mood boost from it.

I was at 6 caps ED of MMv2 but my joints are starting to ache so ima take it down to 5 and see how it goes.

Weight was at 189 so its comn' back down again. Diets been right on and the only change is carbs after my workout.

Did carido today as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worked my arms today, HUGE pump. Took my R4W 5 cap serving today. Geezus that stuff is straight up PODY!!! Had me flyin off the walls and sweating like mad.

Weigh i beleive was like 194, so ive def added some weight from the 1-andro so far. The pumps are rediculous on this stuff though. Did 18 mins of cardio as well too and diets been crazy clean!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LAst night i did NOT feel well at all, ended up throwin up my last meal! :sick: My own stupidity, didnt read all of the instructions chuck sent and took all 5 caps before i ate. Dumb dumb me.

Still unsure if im going to workout tonight or not, may take it off.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LAst night i did NOT feel well at all, ended up throwin up my last meal! :sick: My own stupidity, didnt read all of the instructions chuck sent and took all 5 caps before i ate. Dumb dumb me.

Still unsure if im going to workout tonight or not, may take it off.
I thought I was going to hurl my post workout shake 2nite too. Take it easy for a little bit, not worth throwin up them precious supps,lol. O and I found out why my weight was off, man im an idiot

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was going to hurl my post workout shake 2nite too. Take it easy for a little bit, not worth throwin up them precious supps,lol. O and I found out why my weight was off, man im an idiot
Yea, my girl knows i have a stomach like a rock and i hardly ever throw up and she didnt beleive me last night until i ran to the bathroom and did my bussiness. She was like dumbfounded lol. Hahah why was ur weight off?

Im upping the 1-andro to 8 a day and upping the methyl extreme to 4 a day. Libido is still high, still feel kinda ****ty though so im gonna take it easy today.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, my girl knows i have a stomach like a rock and i hardly ever throw up and she didnt beleive me last night until i ran to the bathroom and did my bussiness. She was like dumbfounded lol. Hahah why was ur weight off?

Im upping the 1-andro to 8 a day and upping the methyl extreme to 4 a day. Libido is still high, still feel kinda ****ty though so im gonna take it easy today.
Rough man, O I thought I put the reason in there. I was weighing in with my big winter coat on, I know what a tard :fool2:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rough man, O I thought I put the reason in there. I was weighing in with my big winter coat on, I know what a tard :fool2:
:lol: !!!! Hahahah nice broski!! Sounds like something i would do!! Then be like oh crap..duurrrrr :toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost ralphed last nite too. I had a 1lb bone in ribeye, plus some green veggies, then about 30 minutes later realized it was 8 and I needed to get in my nighttime protein so the calcium doesn't interfere with the ZMK, and decided to do 2 packs of the pro-pudding, for 50g of protein. I felt so nasty for the next few hours, right on the edge of hurling more than 100g of protein.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost ralphed last nite too. I had a 1lb bone in ribeye, plus some green veggies, then about 30 minutes later realized it was 8 and I needed to get in my nighttime protein so the calcium doesn't interfere with the ZMK, and decided to do 2 packs of the pro-pudding, for 50g of protein. I felt so nasty for the next few hours, right on the edge of hurling more than 100g of protein.

Niiiiice!!! Yea i felt on edge the whole night and just didnt wanna let myself ralph, and then the girl hopped on my stomach thinking it was funny and up it came! :sick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:p funny tho! I don't think i'm ever making 2 packets of the pudding at once again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:p funny tho! I don't think i'm ever making 2 packets of the pudding at once again.

Oh it was, shes like how do ya feel now? Im like, Better now that its come up. She insisted on thinking she helped me feel better! haha which i guess maybe she did, seing as how she helped it come up, and then we proceeded to laugh about it a tad. Ive never tried the pudding but boy that doesnt sound fun, 1 lb of steak and some 50 more gms of pudding! LMAO

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well today i had a repeat event of the night previous. This time it was on a full stomach and carbs, ended up only working out for about an hour, i just went home after ralphing. Felt horrid..

Im not sure what i plan on doing tomorrow about the pills. May just leave em out unless chuck has some type of idea.

I upped the 1andro to 8 a day. Im hopin i can pick up another 2 bottles hopefully.
Methyl Extreme are still at 4.

I got in my Psarm today, and my Noinfuse, as well as 2 shirts! Woohoo!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got in my Psarm today, and my Noinfuse, as well as 2 shirts! Woohoo!!
I got 3, well I guess we both know who's eric favorite then?!?!? LOL j/k bro.

Thats too bad about the sick feeling. I dont really like the NOinfuse, not because it doesnt work but it makes me feel kinda sticky. Pumps are legit but I dont like to be all sticky :thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 3, well I guess we both know how's eric favorite then?!?!? LOL j/k bro.

Thats too bad about the sick feeling. I dont really like the NOinfuse, not because it doesnt work but it makes me feel kinda sticky. Pumps are legit but I dont like to be all sticky :thumbsup:

Hahah yea i think i may give it a go tomorrow, not sure though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but you are getting on the psarm aren't you? Well maybe not for you, your on the MMV2, Andro-1, and methyl extreme correct?

May need a boost when its all over and pSARM may be that ticket
I dropped the MMv2 for now, but im still on the 1-andro and Methyl Extreme. I was thinkin of giving Psarm a go now still for the extra test effects to help and see how i feel on it, then save the other bottle for PCT but im not sure yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well **** went downhill yesterday. Never in my life did i feel the way i did yesterday. Im not touching R4W again, this is in no way a bash towards chuck or get diesel but i felt horrible, was throwing up, felt like i was on something, felt not with it i guess you could say. Havnt taken anything today and i feel as if im returning to normal but last night was very scary. Im a very independent person and i didnt wanna be left alone last night. Also as an FYI i did NOT take R4W yesterday, it was like the affects lasted and are still present until today.

Depending on how i feel monday i will be dosing Methyl Extreme at 1 cap in the am to see how i feel on it, possibly with 1-2 psarm as well and some T3. Im really kind of timid to start anything as i do NOT EVER wanna feel that way again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So as far as my mind set goes im feeling much better. Still feeling sluggish and lazy, I will not be dosing Methyl Extreme, instead will go into a slight PCT ( altho i feel as if i dont need it ) with Psarm and Formadrol as well as some Drive most likely. Im not sure when i will make it back to the gym to be honest. I cant hold anything down, i just puke it back up it seems.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn that bites. a flu maybe? and not related to supps?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn that bites. a flu maybe? and not related to supps?
The gf says it could be the flu but i dont feel bad really. Like im not cold nor hot, dont have a fever. It seemed to just happen after i took the R4W serving and i still cant hold nothin down per say, it comes outa both ends sometimes. A lil graphic i know. Its just a very weird problem that ive never had before.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well im back and feel great now. Back on track!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, today diet has been so so, i feel mega fat though. Holding water and lookin grosss, i feel like a chick!! hahaha

Anyways i think im gonna rock out some back and legs tonight with some cardio, i feel strong and i feel motivated. Tomorrow is back to my cutting diet. Ill also be logging Jacobs new thermo from USPlabs either in here or in another log or both!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, at least you and I have something cool coming in the next couple weeks too :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to start PCT. not like I didn't enjoy the cycle, but the sooner i start pct, the sooner it ends and I can feel good about doing a hard cut :) I've got plenty of thermo stuff here anyhow including some that were never released

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha, stuff that was never released eh? hhmmmm

Workout was great tonight, really really strong pump. Just did some arms to get back into the swing of thing, didnt feel motivated enough to do back. Tomorrow will be back most likely though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh this is something different DW, its a big baggie of the last of some betas that never went forwards. Not like it may not someday, but too many other things became priority :)

Status
Not open for further replies.