My next cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my last week of PCT right now and, even though I was so smart with my PCT this cycle I kept almost all my gains and I feel great, I'm still looking forward to my next cycle in late July / early August (bloodwork results depending). Here is what I'm thinking and I'm looking for opinions / suggestions:

1 week Pre-cycle: Cycle Support (2x daily)

Cycle wks. 1-8:

Morning Supplements:
Cycle Support, Multivitamin, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, L-Lysine, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Saw Palmetto, Osteo-Sport, DHA, Whey Protein

Pre-Workout: Taurine, Carnitine, Havoc 30mg

Post-Workout: Creatine (4000mg)

Pre-bedtime: Bulletproof, Cycle Support, Whey Protein

Other Sustanon Depot 250 every 3 days

Cycle wks. 9-12
Wake-up Same supplements plus 50mg Primobolan
Pre-workout Taurine, Carnitine, 50mg Primobolan
Post-workout Same
Pre-bedtime Same
Other 50mg Winstrol Depot Tu and Sa and hCG M/W/F (3 weeks only)

Post Cycle wk. 13
Wake-up Same supplements plus 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid and Post cycle support in place of cycle support
Pre-workout Same supplements plus 20mg Nolvadex
Post-workout Same supplements plus 6 pumps Sustain Alpha
Pre-bedtime Bulletproof, Post cycle support, 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid, Toco-8, EndoAmp, 6-oxo estrogen blocker, Lean extreme

Post Cycle wk. 14
Wake-up Same supplements plus 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid and Post cycle support in place of cycle support
Pre-workout Same supplements
Pre-bedtime Bulletproof, Post cycle support, 20mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid, Toco-8, EndoAmp, 6-oxo estrogen blocker, Lean extreme

Cycle wk. 15
Wake-up Same supplements plus 10mg Nolvadex and Post cycle support in place of cycle support
Pre-bedtime Bulletproof, Post cycle support, 10mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid, Toco-8, EndoAmp, 6-oxo estrogen blocker, Lean extreme

Post Cycle wk. 16
Wake-up Same supplements and Post cycle support in place of cycle support
Pre-bedtime Bulletproof, Post cycle support, 10mg Nolvadex, 50mg Clomid, Toco-8, EndoAmp, 6-oxo estrogen blocker, Lean extreme

Should I drop the Havoc and just do the sustanon for weeks 1-8? Can I run Sustanon with Havoc safely? Does my PCT need to be filled out with anything else?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking maybe saving the sustanon for the cycle after next and stacking havoc with primordial performance's 1-T Tren. I was pretty happy with the Sustain Alpha I used as part of my PCT this time around and 1-T Tren stacks better with Havoc. Although, I always get such good results with Sustanon in the past, wet but good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11