My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This was my first time running both. I got some advice from people to use 500+mg of tren enan and then some people said just start with like 300 and I should be okay. I pretty much have the genetics of a small squirrel, however, so I should have went with the higher dosage :).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya my next cycle which will be a test e/Tren e one and i think i'll be doing around 500mg of Tren E. I've done Tren Ace once before but never enthanate, my body loves tren though, lol. Just this time i'm picking up something to help me sleep!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ace is dosed everday correct? get some ambien for sleep no prob there.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If you are running tren ace by itself then yes every day, however, I am already on enan so I am going to run the extra ace EOD. Sides should be minimal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: 7/25/2006 Start of Week 6 193 lbs. +16 lbs

I know I haven't been posting all that much lately but I am just trying to keep the traffic down a little bit on my posts (like regular questions and stuff) so it is easier to browse for other people. I decided against doing measurements and pictures this last two week mark because I had just come off SD and the glycogen load feeling was starting to go away and I felt a little more deflated and a little more bloated. I will take pics and measurements this coming week though.

I am finally starting to feel a little leaner. I tried a low volume type of routine last week and although it was nice to get in and out of the gym I started to feel like I was gaining too much fat since I don't do cardio and honestly I didn't feel like I was gaining all that well, recovery seemed no different. I am back on Bobo's routine now, that I had from a little over a year ago. Did chest yesterday and it felt GREAT! I did 115 lb. dumbbells for 8 with no problems and I absolutely loved it because you start to get people staring haha.

I added in more tren as well. I added 36mg EOD of Tren. Ace. to the 375mg of Tren. enan. I am already doing. I think 375 is WAY too low and so I figured I might as well even it out and run the equivalent of like 550 a week of tren. enan. Hopefully I will lean out a little bit more. I have also bumped my calories from like 3800 to about 4500 because I don't really see myself getting all that fat on this stuff, especially with MY metabolism and I want to gain as much muscle mass as possible. So far I am liking it though!

I lost a 1/2 lb from last week but it is probably due to the fact I took some anti-e's over the weekend (haha went to the beach, had to get rid of some bloat) and because I got off the SD the week before and it glycogen loads you CRAZILY.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what was your goal for this cycle i didnt read it anywhere in earlier pages. Lean Mass im guessing, not a cutter right?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
what was your goal for this cycle i didnt read it anywhere in earlier pages. Lean Mass im guessing, not a cutter right?
Yeah lean mass/bulk. I am actually turning it into more of a bulk because my metabolism/hyperactive thyroid doesn't allow me to go past a certain b/f% so might as well eat like a horse and get bigger even with a small amount of b/f gain but with this added tren I don't see that happening.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you look so lean is why i asked. I know alot of us here have this "lean complex" where even if bulking we still try to stay pretty lean. If you really want to get bigger GET BIGGER and you can cut again later with probably relative ease.IMO so i guess im saying you should shy away from anything making you leaner i.e. more tren but you can make up for it with mass training and or more cals. but you know all this already...and im just a noob:ntome:

how do you feel about the test e @ 800mgs? is it working out good, dont think you should add more test instead of tren??? just curious

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you look so lean is why i asked. I know alot of us here have this "lean complex" where even if bulking we still try to stay pretty lean. If you really want to get bigger GET BIGGER and you can cut again later with probably relative ease.IMO so i guess im saying you should shy away from anything making you leaner i.e. more tren but you can make up for it with mass training and or more cals. but you know all this already...and im just a noob:ntome:

how do you feel about the test e @ 800mgs? is it working out good, dont think you should add more test instead of tren??? just curious
I actually am really liking 800mg of test e. I think it is a perfect dosage for me right now. I am pretty androgen retarded and my body's metabolism is SUPER fast so I need higher levels to accomplish the same results as others, or I need to eat like 5k cals lol. I just increased tren so I can REALLY up the cals without gaining the fat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see, makes perfect sense. how many times have you ran test?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i see, makes perfect sense. how many times have you ran test?
This will be my second. The first time I started out at 100mg EOD of test prop, didn't really like it at all, moved to 125 then to 150. I like 150mg EOD for myself minimum of prop.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you think 800mg EW is good to start? because you are not even 200+ i would think you would start less...

tattoopierced1

I actually am really liking 800mg of test e. I think it is a perfect dosage for me right now. I am pretty androgen retarded and my body's metabolism is SUPER fast so I need higher levels to accomplish the same results as others, or I need to eat like 5k cals lol. I just increased tren so I can REALLY up the cals without gaining the fat.
I'm the exact same way. Next time I run a long estered test it will be at 1G per week.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it's commonly referred to as the sweet spot...

no..no.. not Beez's taint

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OMG is that REALLY a photo of you FnF with no Photoshop?

I am sitting here completely STUNNED! You already looked good but I had not been keeping up with your progress.

WOW you are looking amazing.

Viperspit I know you already know this but YIKES you are a lucky man :)

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG is that REALLY a photo of you FnF with no Photoshop?

I am sitting here completely STUNNED! You already looked good but I had not been keeping up with your progress.

WOW you are looking amazing.

Viperspit I know you already know this but YIKES you are a lucky man :)

CROWLER

Im blushing Crowler :D Thank you so much for the compliment! No photoshop, that is me, all me yesterday! its a fun pic Viper wanted to take standing up close to me, because he is so tall he looks down on me so the pic is different view than the rest. I didnt even like it, but he said I should make it my avy, so I did for him. Now I guess its better than I thought!

Thanks! You made my night!!!!!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Here is an updated pic. Currently weighing in at 198+ (not sure this week because the damn gym is closed for the week and I'm working out somewhere else this week). I was 196 last week so I am assuming ~198. This picture was taken in my new house and there isn't much lighting so it won't be like the others. I can finally see the mass increases tho thank god! +21 lbs ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Looking Hugggggggggggggggggggge :clap2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
UPDATES

The tren. ace. I added definitely adds to aggression, much more so than using the enanthate, that was the biggest differences that I noticed for sure. I haven't really leaned out all that much, which is kind of confusing. My diet is really clean although I am taking in 4200-4500 calories a day, which I assume is the problem. I am also bloated from the test enanthate even tho my pics don't show it. It is mainly in my midsection where most of my fat is anyways. I probably need to lower calories a little bit to take advantage of the leaning effects of the tren but I don't know enough about tren to know whether or not I will really start losing more fat or hamper my muscle gains at the same time, I definitely don't want to do that. Maybe an experienced user could chime in on that? Maybe I need to do some mild cardio (135 b/s heartrate for like an hour?). I am just really afraid of hampering gains as bulking is my main objective.

I am also not going to use SD in the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I have a new mystery compound I will be telling you about down the road. I will keep you informed. I attached a picture taken a few days ago when I was outside washing my truck. Being a little dehydrated definitely makes you look less bloated haha.

PROGRESS (continually updated)

Weight
Baseline: 177
End Week 1: 181.5
End Week 2: 186.5
End Week 3: 190
End Week 4: 193.5
End Week 5: 193 (Came off Superdrol week before, so glycogen retention went down, plus I was on Letro this week with no SD, so it killed gains)
End Week 6: 196
End Week 7: 196 (new gym.....new scale....I hate using different scales!)
End Week 8: 199
End Week 9: 197.5 (Could be the tren leaning me out but more than likely just water weight difference)

Measurements (will not post, but will show increases):
After 2 weeks
Left Bicep (flexed): +.55"
Right Bicep: +.4"
Chest (unflexed at nipple): +1.75"
Right Leg (flexed): +.5"
Left Leg: +.75"
Waist (semi-flexed at bellybutton): +.5" (my abs and obliques are def. bigger)
Left Calf (flexed): +.25"
Rigth Calf: +.1" (grr I hate calves damnit)
Left Forearm (flexed): +.15"
Right Forearm: -.25" (wierd, it went down, could have been a bad measurement the first time)

After 9 Weeks
Left Bicep: +.80"
Right Bicep: +.80"
Chest: +2.25"
Right Leg: +1.50"
Left Leg: +1.75"
Waist: +1.5" (obliques/abs still growing)
Left Calf: +.05" (I have given up on these haha)
Right Calf: +0"
Left Forearm: +.5"
Right Forearm: +0" (up .25" from last measurement though)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see your neighbours staring at you from their window's brah..lol..

In all seriousness though it looks like you have put on some very quality mass with the Test/Tren combo and I am intrigued about this mystery product of which you speak. I def. know my 2nd cycle will include Tren...205 at 8% ahh yeah!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, keep up the good work! You look wayyy thicker in that picture...:bb:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what people tell me tren A will lean you out and add a nice amount of muscle not alot, but will have your noted aggression, and strength levels high. Great log bro, and in no shape of fashion do you look bloated. next time may I suggest 50-100mgs of Proviron, as it does increase free test.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log, Lake. You're definetely looking a lot thicker in the picture above. Very dry and vascular too. Great work.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good pic LMD :D Cant wait to meet you at the "O" Be ready to take a big gunns pic with me and Viper :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You are looking a little dry in that picture. Don't fret, the Mullet, myself and the rest of the superhero team will be right over to oil ya back up. Shouldn't take us more than a few hours and you'll be shiney again! :D

Lookin good bro.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
You are looking a little dry in that picture. Don't fret, the Mullet, myself and the rest of the superhero team will be right over to oil ya back up. Shouldn't take us more than a few hours and you'll be shiney again! :D

Lookin good bro.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lookin good bro.

:bb3:<---Me :bb2:<---Lake :bb:<---Bp :chick:<----Ubi

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like how BP referred to me as "the rest of the superhero team" .. .. ..

Mullet, you son of a b1tch.

Lake, nice job... decent gains for sure. Your delts are definitely your best feature, next to your pretty eyes and mouth.... and bellybutton.

Tren kind of rubs me the wrong way.. I had my first case of gyno on it, and I exhibited some aggressive tendencies during that particular run.. of the likes I never see during my use of other compounds... I did however notice the postive effects attributed to it. I'm kind of on the fence with that one.

Ah, that picture makes me all nostalgic for suburban living. Homeowner? Nice truck.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Well,... the drunken Irishman typically shows up a little late for the party so yeah, kinda like the "rest of the team" showing up in the nick of time to save us from certain peril, which is much too perilous.

Tren I'm kind of on the fence with that one.
Me too. Havn't tried it but Nandrolones in general have really made me feel like Mullet doo doo in the past. I think I may try some Deca again in the near future to see if I can tolerate it. Maybe I was just taking too much or it was the shorter ester, it was Nandolone Prop/test prop combo at ~600mg ew each. And it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUOTE]

Well,... the drunken Irishman typically shows up a little late for the party so yeah, kinda like the "rest of the team" showing up in the nick of time to save us from certain peril, which is much too perilous.

Tren I'm kind of on the fence with that one.

QUOTE]

Me too. Havn't tried it but Nandrolones in general have really made me feel like Mullet doo doo in the past.
:icon_lol: