My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: My Newest Journey!

That sucks bro..Have you ever had those type of crippling back pumps before?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

That sucks bro..Have you ever had those type of crippling back pumps before?
I've had some pretty damn bad ones where I feel HORRRRIIBLLE but dude this one topped them all, had to be the nitric oxide supps!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established

Just read all nine pages and i'm loving the log. I was wondering, why did you go with tren enan instead of ace? Because of the frequent inj or just ace being harsher?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

That really sucks about the painful back pump, do you think when you were squatting that you put too much emphasis on your lower back? I never had that problem and I get hyoooge pumps from Primed, the arm day can be freaky so I had to slow down on the supersets. Hope you feel ok now!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

More constant blood levels Achillies.

Less injects too.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Just read all nine pages and i'm loving the log. I was wondering, why did you go with tren enan instead of ace? Because of the frequent inj or just ace being harsher?
Thanks man, I am trying to keep this log as detailed as possible for sure. I went with enanthate because, although acetate results are seen faster, they require ED injections to avoid side effects, however, even with ED injections people are still seeing pretty up and down side effects and I feel that using an enanthate would be much easier. Again I can't really comment yet on how it is working but I should be able to answer that more and more soon.

FitnFirm: No it wasn't my form, in fact I felt my back was straighter today than it has ever been, more than likely due to my lower back getting stronger every week and being able to support the weight easier. It was the chaos. I have taken 20mg SD and I have also taken 20mg of SD + test and I can assure you this pump was worse than both of the other two. I think I noticed it this week because it is week 2 of the SD and I have been on 20mg for a while now and I believe it is just built up. I am not saying Chaos was the only reason but Chaos def. pushed the pump over the edge lol.

I am skipping the Chaos next leg day only since that is the last week on SD and it will be 30mg this week! eeeeeek.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established

How did I miss this!! Subscribed!! Nice log Lake looking forward to the rest of your journey.:thumbsup:

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards

nice, subscribe......

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I am trying to figure out how I want to do my split.

Either mon/tues/thurs/sat or mon/tues/thurs/fri. Seems having the weekend to myself would be nice and the two days off would be nice for recovery.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
7/10/2006 Chest Day 190lbs. +13 overall after 3 weeks haha

Okay I know I have been slacking with posting my workout log and new workout routine but I have been so damnnnn tired and went home to see the family last week.

Today was chest day though and it was probably the best chest day I have ever had! All the weights on the dumbbell presses (basically what I mainly go by as far as progress is concerned) went up 5 lbs (105's to 110's etc.) and the reps stayed at 10, which I was VERY happy about. I did it and it felt pretty effortless. Once again I think I was the most pumped I have ever been on a chest day. My front shoulder muscle was KILLING ME from the pump. I can't stress it enough that 20-30mg of superdrol + nitric oxide stimulator will make you feel so friggin jacked lol.

The lethargy is definitely hitting me though. It is like a rollercoaster. I feel fine for one minute then I am dragging a$$ the next moment. I have only been on 30mg of Superdrol for about 3 days now but I definitely feel more tired and the lower back pumps almost feel constant now unlike when I was on 20mg.

Libido is still off the charts. I think 800mg of test enan is a great dosage for people to be at on something like tren or another stronger anabolic. 1000mg is fine but I am really liking 800 right now. I don't think, though, that 380mg tren enan a week is enough. If I were to do it over I would probably run about 500mg weekly, or maybe even 550-600. I am noticing the mild effects of tren such as an increase in strength, some night sweats, vivid dreams, and things like that but I am not leaning out very much at all. i was really hoping that this stuff would melt some fat off me like everyone says it does so well but I just don't see it. I stay pretty lean but all my fat is definitely held in my damn stomach area.

I changed the workout quite a bit. I took sets out, added others, changed exercises etc. I wanted this to be the type of routine I could change if I had to and I really wanted to gauge progress of various exercises while I'm "on" so that it was easy to see if the series of exercises actually worked since when I am "off" I can always just lower volume and use the exercises that worked.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
13lbs dammit i only have 9.5lbs at day 25 I am going to up my dosages lol good work man

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
13lbs dammit i only have 9.5lbs at day 25 I am going to up my dosages lol good work man
Hehe thanks man. My legs were so far behind bro they are growing like weeds! I could have gained a little fat in the beginning as well since I seriously doubt the tren had kicked in.

PS- I updated my very first post in this thread to include EVERYTHING including Blood pressure results, progress pics, weight increases, diets, training routine, pct, etc etc etc :)..

I am also at exactly 20 calories per lb bodyweight right now. I will up from 3800 to 4000 in another week :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shoulders and vascularity look up in the new pics good work

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders, traps and chest are definetly improving well, lets see some leg pics, also put more priority on bringing up your arms.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice log! I also think 500mg Tren EW is best for me. Fat loss did seem to accelerate for me when I bumped closer to that dose (from ~300mg Acetate per week). I used the shorter ester to experiment. It seems like we both get mild sides from tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geeez....easier said than done. If I could I would.
I feel your pain. Mine had stayed stagnant for like 6 months until this cycle and my new MAX OT style work out now my arms are starting to grow again.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think to keep post whoring down a touch i could say that you can subscribe to a thread without typing in it. Simply click "thread tools" and then "subscribe to this thread". Nice results lake mount, i wish i had your porportions you go the frank zane in training look from what i can tell, a classy build with a small core.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel your pain. Mine had stayed stagnant for like 6 months until this cycle and my new MAX OT style work out now my arms are starting to grow again.
what are you on right now? do you have a log?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I meant it as constructive critisisim hopefully you took it that way. But if your REALLY have that hard of a time start doing site injections, gh/igf-1, short acting esters, if your up for it use some site enhancement oil syntherol is said to be best, for the best info on it's use go to professionalmuscle.com, before reading up on it on the site and seeing the pics of the guys after you'll quickly realize that it's not as big a deal as everybody makes it out to be. You not going to end up with lumpy sacks of oil as arms if you do it right, lol. A typical day would be 3 shots for the inner bicep head and 3 shots for the outter, you can use a 25g pin and u just start at the top and work your way down. But like i said above check out the site. I haven't used site enhancement oil yet but i intend to in the future to balance out body parts, and calfs can never be too big :).

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
IMO synth may good for stretching the muscle fisca(sp) but alot of people overdue it like Chaps said. IMO I think you can achieve bigger arms without synth LMD. Just stay focused and positive and you'll reach that goal.

kingivan

Awards
lake you have to show me what motivated you cuz you got a good mind focus on what you doing

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
lake you have to show me what motivated you cuz you got a good mind focus on what you doing

Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella lol and ever since then I got obsessed with it. I would be a lot bigger now except for the fact I was in the military for a while then I played football for a while and so I was constantly losing weight. Oh well, I am back on track now and I can't wait to get to 200+

kingivan

Awards
i hear you lake i know what your sayin i was power lifting and then i stopped and people looked at me funny i went from a big boy to a regular joe but now with people like you with some knowledge is on my back to stardom:bb2:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella

Sorry I took your girl from back in the day. No hard feelings right? :twisted:

kingivan

Awards
there is always a hater or faker in the mix like the pit

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella lol and ever since then I got obsessed with it. I would be a lot bigger now except for the fact I was in the military for a while then I played football for a while and so I was constantly losing weight. Oh well, I am back on track now and I can't wait to get to 200+
What are you stats bro? Lookin jacked!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Lakemount I can see why your so motivated that would hurt LIKE HELL! I got so motivated because i was teased like mad grade 1-9 for being fat, then i got really lean and liked the positive response i was getting then starting putting on size and then the guys that used to make fun of me were afraid of me, and my love for bodybuilding started from their, lol. I lifted before that but that's when i got serious.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lakemount I can see why your so motivated that would hurt LIKE HELL! I got so motivated because i was teased like mad grade 1-9 for being fat, then i got really lean and liked the positive response i was getting then starting putting on size and then the guys that used to make fun of me were afraid of me, and my love for bodybuilding started from their, lol. I lifted before that but that's when i got serious.
I hear ya man. I was 5'10" 140 lbs in high school. Here is a pic of me then.

140 lb BEAST

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well you've come a long way and your lookin shredded.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure who looked worse in his before pick - Lake or me.
We were both Etheropian-looking ugly mofo's.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
is tren eating on your hair? sure did on mine... it's growing back slowly though

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
is tren eating on your hair? sure did on mine... it's growing back slowly though
No, actually I was very happy about this, and it should be because I am taking AI's Cycle Support. It has the same ratios of nettle root + saw palmetto that was found in studies to be as effective as finasteride without the sides. I was thinking about this the other day, because last test cycle I would always have a lot of hair fallout when I would put gel in my hair.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youre 22? you put me to shame, how long have you been serious?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
youre 22? you put me to shame, how long have you been serious?
Off and on for about 3 1/2 years or so. I mean I spent a little while in the military then had a period where I was playing football in which I would ALWAYS lose a crapload of weight because I am a damn hardgaining ecto! I am just super dedicated with diet/not drinking/training/etc. People see my results and think I got there easily because they know some friend who drinks non stop and is a meso and is jacked, but they don't realize how much work I put into it!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmmm ya, I just popped in to say thanks for all the support you give me in my log :) NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Off and on for about 3 1/2 years or so. I mean I spent a little while in the military then had a period where I was playing football in which I would ALWAYS lose a crapload of weight because I am a damn hardgaining ecto! I am just super dedicated with diet/not drinking/training/etc. People see my results and think I got there easily because they know some friend who drinks non stop and is a meso and is jacked, but they don't realize how much work I put into it!
I also know a alchoholic who is 22 and a meso. Ill post a pic of him. He lifts for a couple months and literally puts on 20 lbs of muscle, all with a crappy diet and drinking 5 days a week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their are no hard gainers only undereaters:aargh:
somewhat true tho i eat probably 4-5kcals a day and still find it slow with the gains. I am still gaining good tho every week. but im sure others gain alot faster with less effort. im up to 200 now personal best.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Everyone gains at a different rate and considering your gaining you should be happy, their is always going to be freaks. I helped train a guy that just looked at weights and grew he ran a couple times a week ate 4 meals a day, not enough protein and tons of carbs along with tons of ice cream and he was a shredded 240lbs naturally, i was like WTF!? lol Normally people call themselves a hard gainer after not being able to put on weight, and it really 9 times out of 10 comes down to not eating enough calories. If your metabolism is SUPER fast then you need to eat ALOT more then the average guy. I remember reading in muscular developement about an amateur named Jimmy Canyon and he was a shredded 170lbs yearound i believe but he had to eat 500g's+ of protein daily otherwise he shrank. I have buddies like these, they stop going to the gym and just lose it all in weeks.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Everyone gains at a different rate and considering your gaining you should be happy, their is always going to be freaks. I helped train a guy that just looked at weights and grew he ran a couple times a week ate 4 meals a day, not enough protein and tons of carbs along with tons of ice cream and he was a shredded 240lbs naturally, i was like WTF!? lol Normally people call themselves a hard gainer after not being able to put on weight, and it really 9 times out of 10 comes down to not eating enough calories. If your metabolism is SUPER fast then you need to eat ALOT more then the average guy. I remember reading in muscular developement about an amateur named Jimmy Canyon and he was a shredded 170lbs yearound i believe but he had to eat 500g's+ of protein daily otherwise he shrank. I have buddies like these, they stop going to the gym and just lose it all in weeks.
I used to have a real hard time gaining, now at 24 my metabolism has slowed significantly and so has my activity level. I am nowhere near as strong as i used to be pound for pound, but gaining is soley up to me as i now more directly control how i look. Aging has some benefits but the small amount of fat that has acoompanied my new mass is unwelcomed, and my choice of diet makes it challenging to get it off.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im finding the same for me. i am gaining alot more weight nowadays due to my calorie intake but i still believe i am a hard gainer in terms of muscle to work ratio. I just want to pile the weight on as a foundation for being huge but i know i will lose it when i start to go down in bf% but i will still be alot bigger than if i tried lean bulks that would take longer. did that make sense? its late....sorry we are getting off track from the orig. thread.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If your truly having a hard time gaining then drop all isolation exercises and stick with JUST compound. You should give DC training a try, i'm not a hard gainer but i'm doing it now and i love it. Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.
There are no hard gainers only undereaters.:aargh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your truly having a hard time gaining then drop all isolation exercises and stick with JUST compound. You should give DC training a try, i'm not a hard gainer but i'm doing it now and i love it. Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.
im sorry what is DC? im still learning...you got a good link or example of your routine?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Check out intensemuscle.com to learn it, it's called DoggCrapp training, don't let the name fool you either.

BP that was good i must say, you got me on that one, i should have said people who have a HARDER TIME putting on size.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Update: 7/18/06 193.5 lbs. +16.5 lbs

The cycle is going great so far. The 30mg of Superdrol was intense. The 3rd week of SD for me is always a little shaky and the 4th week is nonexistent but I still managed another 3.5 lbs out of the week, even though I am feeling super bloated right now. My strength has really gone up. I did 110 lb dumbbells on my second set of incline bench yesterday for 10 reps with slow and controlled negatives, definitely better than I was expecting!

I have also lowered volume considerably! I think I was overtraining and do to the lack of sleep I definitely don't feel I was recovering enough. I did like 5 total sets of chest yesterday with only like 3 all out sets, still a little sore today but did some extreme stretching yesterday and this entire week will be very very easy on me and then I will get back into it a little harder next week. Diet for the most part has been solid. The only meal that is getting hard to eat is the bedtime meal since my girlfriend seems to be preventing that :D.

I am not really getting any leaner but definitely getting more vascular. I feel really solid, arms feel nice, and I am finally beginning to feel "big", although i still feel like I have a long way to go. Legs are coming up REALLLLLY nice, going up in weight quite a bit every week and they are growing very nicely, progress pictures and measurements will be below.

I am attempting to get more test/tren. I want to run an additional 25mg of tren ace daily and POSSIBLY another 100-200mg of test enan per week. The tren enan dosage was definitely too low and I recommend 500+, and probably 550-600 would be a better idea.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Was this your first time running Tren or first time running Tren E?