My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
There is no Upper Limit set for Potassium. However if taken in excessive supplemented amounts it can cause GI tract upset; and potentially inhibit heart function and slow heart rate (Wardlaw & Hampl, 2007).

Your higher levels could be from supplementation. Otherwise high intakes of orange juice, coffee, milk, fresh fruit and vegetables, potatoes, dried beans, whole grains and meats could contribute to it. There's no danger from high levels of Potassium caused by food consumption, just supplementation.
hmmm, I looked through all my supplements and the only thing I could find with a significant amount of potassium is within my weight gainer. Each serving I drink is around 3500mgs of potassium. Other than that, I don't know how else I'm getting those levels unless it's from eating/drinking a lot of dairy. I also eat a lot of meats.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (+5.5lbs):

Felt good today, although it seems my eagerness to eat isn't what it was, hopefully it kicks back up into gear. I also weighed myself tonight, I'm at 10lbs heavier since I started, but that always seems to drop to around 5lbs when I weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wish those 10lbs would stay! hah. Come onnn weightt! Anyway, here are the results from today's workout, I went up in almost every lift.

Incline Bench (dumbbells) - 1x9 (75lbs) ; 3x9,8,8 (80lbs) = 10lbs+
Hammer Pulldown/Back Machine - 4x8 (135lbs each side) = More Reps
Flat Bench (dumbbells) - 2x7,6 (80lbs) ; 2x8,7 (75lbs) = 5lbs+
Seated Cable Row - 1x10 (plate #15) ; 3x8 (plate #15.5) = 5lbs+
Seated Fly (Cables were broken) - 3x8 (plate #112.5)
Dumbbell Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Deltoid Fly - 3x8 (35lbs) ss w/ 3x8 (25lbs) = 5lbs+ (on rear deltoid fly)

supac

Awards
The blood test you want is called a "testosterone panel" at least that's what the clinic and lab called it when I was tested.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 (no weight gain):

DAMNIT, No weight gain today.. This is driving me crazy.. I will honestly be 10lbs up at night, and then back down almost 5lbs in the morning, ughhh.. I'm gonna start forcing more weight gainer down the hatch, hah. Looking forward to my workout later tonight, can't wait to blast my body. Will post the results later tonight ;)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 (no weight gain):

DAMNIT, No weight gain today.. This is driving me crazy.. I will honestly be 10lbs up at night, and then back down almost 5lbs in the morning, ughhh.. I'm gonna start forcing more weight gainer down the hatch, hah. Looking forward to my workout later tonight, can't wait to blast my body. Will post the results later tonight ;)

just weigh yourself every morning..your weight is going to goo up a bunch during the day from all the water and food, best to not mentally psyc yourself out and weigh yourself the same time every day =)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just weigh yourself every morning..your weight is going to goo up a bunch during the day from all the water and food, best to not mentally psyc yourself out and weigh yourself the same time every day =)
That's right. Weigh yourself naked first thing in the morning after you have gotten up (and after the toilet) before drinking or eating anything. This will give you the truest indication of what your weight is. As said, your weight will fluctuate during the day, depending on training, water and food (and type of food) intake.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Ugh.. So, everytime I tugg on my hair, 2-3 hairs are coming out.. I think im shedding a bit more than normal. Is there anything I can take to help battle shedding? Will the saw palmetto in cycle assist help the dht from binding in my scalp? Id rather not have to worry about the possibility of MPB at age 22, haha.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh.. So, everytime I tugg on my hair, 2-3 hairs are coming out.. I think im shedding a bit more than normal. Is there anything I can take to help battle shedding? Will the saw palmetto in cycle assist help the dht from binding in my scalp? Id rather not have to worry about the possibility of MPB at age 22, haha.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
I wouldn't recommend taking Saw Palmetto, as it is an inhibitor of your ENDOgenous DHT production, which is not good for muscle building or performance in general. Since The ONE is an EXOgenous hormone it won't affect conversion to DHT, but it CAN potentially inhibit gains.

Vitamins/minerals that can help in the prevention/treatment of hair loss/damage done by DHT are: Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 and B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Iron and Zinc, as well as Ginko Biloba.

Losing 50-100 hairs a day is NORMAL. Man, every time I tug/brush my hair I get 10 or more strands falling out! There's no need to be too concerned unless it's thicker strands of hair shedding or you find that it doesn't grow back.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (no weight gain; still at 5.5lbs up):

So I'm at Day 15 now, and still at only 5.5lbs up, I am going to try and up my calories even more now. It's very frustrating.. Also, I am thinking maybe I should up the dosage of the one? 2 days this past week, I had NO trouble falling asleep after ingesting the one, in other words, if I am tired, it hasn't really had an intense 'stimulate' effect on me, I can fall right asleep. My current dosage is 3 caps. Also, my appetite has been up and down, haven't noticed any sides really except for minor acne on my face (my skin has become more oily). ALSO, I have definitely noticed a decrease in body fat, and my muscles are definitely more 'cut' and harder, which is cool, but I'd still rather gain overall weight/size. Any thoughts, suggestions, etc. would be very well appreciated. Here is my results from Friday's workout, today will be interesting, hopefully I've gone up a bit in strength. Thanks!

Friday: Heavy Lower

Deadlift - 1x3 (275lbs) , 1x3 (295lbs), 1x3 (275lbs) ; 1x10 (225lbs)
Front Squat - 3x10 (115lbs; went on the lighter side today because of minor pain from previous knee injury, will be upping fish oil intake)
Leg Press - 3x8 (8x45 plates , 10x45 plates , 10x45 plates)
Leg Curl - 3x7-8 ** Skipped this week due to previous knee injury pain.
Dumbbell Hammer Curl SS w/ Weighted Dip - 3x8 (40lbs / 50lbs)

Overall this workout felt great minus slight pain in my right knee; I will be upping my fish oil dosage, I think it's just getting a bit dry, we'll see how it feels this next week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15 (no weight gain; still at 5.5lbs up):

So I'm at Day 15 now, and still at only 5.5lbs up, I am going to try and up my calories even more now. It's very frustrating.. Also, I am thinking maybe I should up the dosage of the one? 2 days this past week, I had NO trouble falling asleep after ingesting the one, in other words, if I am tired, it hasn't really had an intense 'stimulate' effect on me, I can fall right asleep. My current dosage is 3 caps. Also, my appetite has been up and down, haven't noticed any sides really except for minor acne on my face (my skin has become more oily). ALSO, I have definitely noticed a decrease in body fat, and my muscles are definitely more 'cut' and harder, which is cool, but I'd still rather gain overall weight/size. Any thoughts, suggestions, etc. would be very well appreciated...
You're dosing all 3 caps at once. You could try splitting your dosage up, and dose 2 caps at 9am and 1 cap at 1pm, and see how that goes; that should eliminate the 'lethary' effect. I don't think that you need to increase your dosage to 4 caps, as that is mor for the heavier guys (most who have gone from 3 to 4 caps daily have gone back down to 3 caps).

As for the bodyfat decrease, but lack of scale weight change...Don't be so focussed on the scale weight. No change is fine; if you're getting leaner, but the scale is staying the same or making minimal changes, then you're gaining muscle mass whilst losing that bodyfat.

Increasing your daily calories will assist in making greater LBM gains, if you're so concerned with your scale weight.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (+6.5lbs):

So it's day 17, and I have gained a clean pound.. YESSS!! Also, I have increased my amino acid intake and started mega dosing my fish oils, and I would have to say that my joints are feeling a lot better. Also, I haven't taken any cycle assist for the last week, but I do sporadically take it once or twice a week in a full dose. Other than that, I’m feeling great (besides minor acne). I also counted my servings of ‘the one’ today, and I still have 20 days worth left! That means I’m ALMOST at the half way mark, which means I have plenty of time left to make some great gains, so I am quite excited. Anyway, here are my workout results for the past 2 days; I’ve made more gains, yessss.

Monday: Upper Heavy

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 1x8 (185lbs) , 1x8 (195lbs) ; 1x10 (175lbs) = 5lbs+
Bent Over Barbell Row - 2x8 (215lbs) ; 1x12 (195lbs) = 10lbs+
Pushpress - 1x8 (135lbs) , 1x8 (140lbs) ; 1x12 (120lbs) = 5lbs+
Lat Pulldown - 2x8 (#16.5 plate) ; 1x12 (#15.5 plate) = 5lbs+
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 2x8(each exercise; #3 plate) , 1x8 (# 2 plate + 5lbs) = 5lbs+

Tuesday: Lower Light

Squats - 2x8 (205lbs), 1x8 (195lbs) ; 1x10 (185lbs) = More Heavy Sets
Glute Ham Raises (Alt Stiffleg Deads) - 4x12,12,12,12 (125lbs each side) = More Reps
Skull Crushers SS w/ Barbell Curl - 4x12/10 (70lbs; each exercise) = STRONGER Form ; Concentration
Seated Calf Raises (on leg press) - 3x15 (270pin/plate) = 10lbs+

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
On an 'observational' note.. I have noticed that the 'younger' guys are making around the same gains as each other vs the 'older' crowd who are on their own level of gains... My theory, being that us younger dudes naturally have higher hormone levels (supposedly) than the older guys, and more importantly our metabolisms, for the most part, are still fast as hell (vs a metabolism that has had some years to settle). In other words, I believe that if I was older and running this, it might just be more of an advantage because of a natural decrease in hormone levels with age, along with a decreased metabolism. I.e. it would be easier for me to put on weight due to the one's increase in appetite/hormonal properties. Again, this is just an observation/assumption.. GET RIPPPPPPPPPPPED.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I hadn't put that observation together myself but there does seem to be a bit of correlation there

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 (Thursday) ... (+8.5lbs): <---- woahhh

Ok, I am actually posting this Friday morning (a bit after 12am).. Yesterday (Thursday) I was up 2 LBS on the scale fresh in the morning! What the hell?! This is so exciting, that is a hugeee gain, I can't wait to see what the scale says in the morning :) .. My Thursday routine went well, I made some gains in almost every lift. Also, every lift felt very strong, except for my flat dumbbell bench, my chest seemed to be tightening up/cramping really easily, I'm gonna have to figure out how to avoid that next time.. Anyway, here are the results. Enjoy!

Thursday: Upper Light

Incline Bench (dumbbells) - 4x9 (80lbs) = 5lbs+ / More Reps
Hammer Pulldown/Back Machine - 4x9 (135lbs each side) = More Reps
Flat Bench (dumbbells) - 4x8 (75lbs) = Consistent Strong Reps
Seated Cable Row - 4x8 (plate #16) = 5lbs+
Seated Fly (Cables were broken) - 3x8 (plate #125) = 12.5lbs+
Dumbbell Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Deltoid Fly - 3x8 (35lbs) ss w/ 3x8 (25lbs) = Consistent Strong Reps

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 (+9.5lbs):

So I haven't posted in a few days.. I've been really busy, but have been staying consistant with my lifting/eating. I was another pound up on the scale this morning, putting me up a total of 9.5lbs since I started the cycle. I am feeling great, and appear to be consistantly making more weight gains. As far as strength gains go, I didn't make many improvements thus far since last week, but we'll see once the week is over. Quick question, when should I start my PCT stack? The next day following my last dose of the one? Or do I start running it a few days before I finish the one? I have about 11 days left of the one.. Thanks!

Last Friday: Heavy Lower

Deadlift - 3x3 (275lbs) , no burn set, back pain = No increase
Front Squat - skipped, back pain = No increase
Leg Press - 3x8 (12x45 plates) = 90lbs+
Leg Curl - 3x7-8 ** Skipped this week due to previous knee injury pain.
Dumbbell Hammer Curl SS w/ Weighted Dip - 1x8 (45lbs / 55lbs) , 2x (40lbs / 50lbs) = 5lbs+

Monday: Upper Heavy

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 1x8 (185lbs) , 1x8 (195lbs) ; 1x10 (175lbs) = No increase
Bent Over Barbell Row - 1x8 (215lbs) , 1x8 (225lbs) ; 1x12 (195lbs) = 10lbs+
Pushpress - 2x8 (135lbs) ; 1x12 (125lbs) = No increase
Lat Pulldown - 2x8 (#16.5 plate) ; 1x12 (#15.5 plate) = No increase
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 2x8(each exercise; #3 plate) , 1x8 (# 2 plate + 5lbs) = No increase

As you can see from my workout last Friday, I was experiencing quite a bit of pain. I need to find some assistance/alternate exercises for deads/leg curls. I would like to try doing trap bar deads to see how that feels, otherwise I might change to only pulling every other week. Getting a sore back from deads is screwing up my performance on the rest of the exercises in my routine.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Might it be you were still a little early in your natural career to use a DS already?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Third Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
Training - training has been great. I have consistently made gains in the amount of weight I have been pressing. Each workout as been around 1 hr and 20min, which I know is a bit longer than you're supposed to train, but I have felt good throughout each workout with a great sense of accomplishment.
Body composition and Look - Friends (who are following this log and that I train with) have told me that I look considerately larger than in my pre-cycle pictures. I also feel bigger and look bigger IMO. I mean, I better, I've gained almost 10lbs! hah.
Muscle Hardness - Muscle hardness has definitely increased; some of my muscles feel like bricks to the touch, I love it! hah
Vascularity - Same level of vascularity as before, definitely a bit more than normal. The pumps are also great. Nothing TOO insane.
Strength - As previously stated, my strength has definitely and noticeable gone up. Again, I am sure it would go up A LOT more if I was doing strength training, but I am currently doing volume training for size, but I believe my strength has gone up significantly for not even lifting for strength. Nothing wrong with that!
Speed - Again, I haven't been running at all, so I have no idea. But, the other night I chased after a friend in his car, I sprinted for about 100 meters, and right after a bunch of my friends said "woah, you're really fast dude" and honestly, sprinting felt GREAT! I felt VERY strong/solid, like a machine.
Co-ordination - Haven't really noticed much in the co-ordination area, but then again, I haven't really been looking/testing for a change in co-ordination, so I am not sure.
Quality of Training - A+ for sure. Training has been consistently great. I am really going to miss being on 'the one.'
Mood/Aggression - Honestly, I haven't been in such a consistently positive, great mood like this in a very long time. No ups and downs, no roller coaster. I have felt great 24/7. I have been focused, relaxed and on point.
Libido - My libido is still great, don't need to worry about that ;)
Joints - My joints haven't really posed any problems; I also increased my fish oil dosages and have been feeling great (also still taking cissus).
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - A+ .. I am really going to miss being on 'the one,' I really hope I feel this good mentally following the cycle. Maybe I have found a new level of confidence within myself? One can only hope :) .. As far as shut-down or sides, haven't really noticed any besides minor acne due to increased oil production on my face (which was pretty much expected). Everything else has been A OK ;)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Might it be you were still a little early in your natural career to use a DS already?
I don't believe so. Trust me man, since I've started, I've been more than dedicated. It was my decision, and I significantly weighed the pros and cons.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Quick question, when should I start my PCT stack? The next day following my last dose of the one? Or do I start running it a few days before I finish the one? I have about 11 days left of the one...
Depends what you are running for PCT. If you're using 2nd GEAR, start that the day AFTER you have your last dose of The ONE. All the basic staples (i.e. multivitamin, antioxidant, creatine, good fats, etc.) you should be using right through on-cycle AND in PCT. If you are planning on using Drive for PCT them I recommend beginning using it at the start of your last week of The ONE cycle, as it takes 7-10 days to kick in. If you're running any other testosterone boosters, then you can start either the day after your last dose of The ONE, or during the last week of your cycle.

Third Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
Training - training has been great. I have consistently made gains in the amount of weight I have been pressing. Each workout as been around 1 hr and 20min, which I know is a bit longer than you're supposed to train, but I have felt good throughout each workout with a great sense of accomplishment.
Body composition and Look - Friends (who are following this log and that I train with) have told me that I look considerately larger than in my pre-cycle pictures. I also feel bigger and look bigger IMO. I mean, I better, I've gained almost 10lbs! hah.
Muscle Hardness - Muscle hardness has definitely increased; some of my muscles feel like bricks to the touch, I love it! hah
Vascularity - Same level of vascularity as before, definitely a bit more than normal. The pumps are also great. Nothing TOO insane.
Strength - As previously stated, my strength has definitely and noticeable gone up. Again, I am sure it would go up A LOT more if I was doing strength training, but I am currently doing volume training for size, but I believe my strength has gone up significantly for not even lifting for strength. Nothing wrong with that!
Speed - Again, I haven't been running at all, so I have no idea. But, the other night I chased after a friend in his car, I sprinted for about 100 meters, and right after a bunch of my friends said "woah, you're really fast dude" and honestly, sprinting felt GREAT! I felt VERY strong/solid, like a machine.
Co-ordination - Haven't really noticed much in the co-ordination area, but then again, I haven't really been looking/testing for a change in co-ordination, so I am not sure.
Quality of Training - A+ for sure. Training has been consistently great. I am really going to miss being on 'the one.'
Mood/Aggression - Honestly, I haven't been in such a consistently positive, great mood like this in a very long time. No ups and downs, no roller coaster. I have felt great 24/7. I have been focused, relaxed and on point.
Libido - My libido is still great, don't need to worry about that ;)
Joints - My joints haven't really posed any problems; I also increased my fish oil dosages and have been feeling great (also still taking cissus).
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - A+ .. I am really going to miss being on 'the one,' I really hope I feel this good mentally following the cycle. Maybe I have found a new level of confidence within myself? One can only hope :) .. As far as shut-down or sides, haven't really noticed any besides minor acne due to increased oil production on my face (which was pretty much expected). Everything else has been A OK ;)
Great third week review :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You seem to echo this statement on a lot of people's logs. People are gonna use the supplements that are available to them ready or not. This guy seems ahead of the game compared to a lot of people running DS on this forum.

I don't believe so. Trust me man, since I've started, I've been more than dedicated. It was my decision, and I significantly weighed the pros and cons.
Log looks good bro, keep up the good work. You dosing taurine at all? 10g+ a day helps me keep the back pumps at bay.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good bro, keep up the good work. You dosing taurine at all? 10g+ a day helps me keep the back pumps at bay.
There is a bit of taurine in some of the supplements I am taking, but I haven't supplemented it straight. So it's helping you keep your pump longer? or are you speaking in regards to back pain? Sry man, I get confused easily sometimes.. hah

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 (+10.5lbs):

WOW! Looks like the end of this cycle is just around the corner (next week to be exact). I'd have to say that time has REALLY gone by rather quickly. I am currently up 10.5lbs dry; but by the end of the day can be anywhere from 10 to 16lbs up, but I mean, everyone is heavier at the end of the day haha. What can I say? My GOAL since I started lifting was to hit 185lbs (I started, almost 3 years ago now, at 120-125lbs). As of right now, I am weighing in at around 181lbs. That is only 4lbs away from a goal I have been striving to meet for years now! Honestly, I can't see myself losing any of the gains I made on 'the one'.. I REALLY increased my diet and consistency in eating and I really think it's all gonna stick. In all reality, I believe I am actually going to continue to gain while on PCT. As far as my workouts for the past few days, I haven't posted them because a) I have been extremely caught up in school, and b) all my lifts are around the same (up 0-3lbs), and overall stronger with better form, etc. As each day goes on, I can really notice that my lifts are even stronger/more solid than the week before, I love it!

Come next week, I will have my post-cycle / pre-pct bloodwork done, as well as post-cycle pictures taken, etc. Again, just so everyone knows, I was using this cycle for bulking, definitely not for cutting.. Not any excuse or anything, because I definitely have more abs than before ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31 (+10.5lbs):

WOW! Looks like the end of this cycle is just around the corner (next week to be exact). I'd have to say that time has REALLY gone by rather quickly. I am currently up 10.5lbs dry; but by the end of the day can be anywhere from 10 to 16lbs up, but I mean, everyone is heavier at the end of the day haha. What can I say? My GOAL since I started lifting was to hit 185lbs (I started, almost 3 years ago now, at 120-125lbs). As of right now, I am weighing in at around 181lbs. That is only 4lbs away from a goal I have been striving to meet for years now! Honestly, I can't see myself losing any of the gains I made on 'the one'.. I REALLY increased my diet and consistency in eating and I really think it's all gonna stick. In all reality, I believe I am actually going to continue to gain while on PCT. As far as my workouts for the past few days, I haven't posted them because a) I have been extremely caught up in school, and b) all my lifts are around the same (up 0-3lbs), and overall stronger with better form, etc. As each day goes on, I can really notice that my lifts are even stronger/more solid than the week before, I love it!

Come next week, I will have my post-cycle / pre-pct bloodwork done, as well as post-cycle pictures taken, etc. Again, just so everyone knows, I was using this cycle for bulking, definitely not for cutting.. Not any excuse or anything, because I definitely have more abs than before ;)
Understand about the school thing; get your priorities done first; the log is always here.

Anyways, that's awesome news re your weight, Noah. And yes, I have no hesitations that you could continue to GAIN during PCT (and should maintain at least if it's done right).

Looking forward to seing especially the post-cycle bloods.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I meant for back pumps/pain from the anabolic. I dose around 7-10g taurine so I can actually squat or deadlift when I am on cycle... and it still hurts usually, the taurine just makes it so I can walk out of the gym... without it I would be stuck in the power rack.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I meant for back pumps/pain from the anabolic. I dose around 7-10g taurine so I can actually squat or deadlift when I am on cycle... and it still hurts usually, the taurine just makes it so I can walk out of the gym... without it I would be stuck in the power rack.

ahhh, very interesting. I was unaware of taurine being used like that. I will definitely look into it. Getting a lower back pump definitely doesn't help the pain very much, haha. Thanks man.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 (Final Day on The One):

Well, that day has come.. My last day on 'The One' :(
Although I have only gained a dry 10.5lbs, I have a feeling I am finally about to pack on a few more. By the end of the day, I have been weighing A LOT more. Anywhere from 14-16lbs more! Being my last day on the one, on my lunch break today, I will be swinging by the doctor's office to setup my blood panel appointment for tomorrow (I will make sure to not only get TOTAL test, but free test and SHBG). I will also take my 'after' pictures late tonight when I get home from work and post my final review. As far as PCT goes, tomorrow I will start taking IGF-2 (4 caps in the AM, 4 caps in the PM) along with 2nd gear (before bed); I started taking drive (3 caps AM, 3 caps PM) a few days ago, and will continue through PCT with it. I will also start dosing my supply of cycle assist (since I decided to not fully dose it while on cycle; didn't want to hinder any gains). If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free.

P.S. As a reminder, I will also have blood work done a month following the completion of PCT, along with more pictures. Thanks!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for AN reps.. looks like I might be getting hooked up with a Toco-8 / Sustain Alpha combo.. would this be alright to run alongside PCT? I am sure the Toco-8 would be fine, just wondering about the Sustain. Plz let me know, thanks ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no harm, a bit of overkill, but nothing is counteracting anything else in it.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
no harm, a bit of overkill, but nothing is counteracting anything else in it.
Just checking; yea I assumed it was a bit of overkill, haha.. Do you think it would help further sustain (no pun intended) any gains/results? I also have slightly thinning hair (had this before starting 'the one'), so I'd like to see what Toco-8 could do for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for AN reps.. looks like I might be getting hooked up with a Toco-8 / Sustain Alpha combo.. would this be alright to run alongside PCT? I am sure the Toco-8 would be fine, just wondering about the Sustain. Plz let me know, thanks ;)
I would say it is a fine addition to your PCT. Not something I would say you HAVE to do, as Easy is right, but it definitely isn't something that is going to hinder your recovery, in fact it will probably speed it up a bit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used sustain before, and its definitely noticeable. Probably will help at the very least you keep all the gains, if not make more

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear.. now onto the bad news.. I just got back from my doctor (campus health department at school), they have an effing seminar tomorrow and can't draw my blood.. but today is my last day on 'the one'? DAMNIT, got me so pissed off. They scheduled me for Wed morning at 8am.. I would go somewhere else but my school only charges me about $80-100 for all the tests, vs other places that charge over $200. Is my blood work gonna be screwed up now? I have 1 extra cap of 'the one,' should I just go ahead with starting my PCT tomorrow along w/ taking the extra cap? Will my hormone levels change that much from Tues morning to Wed morning? I wanted to get accurate and fresh test results.. those bastards.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the PCT shouldn't make that much of a change in 1 day. you could just take that last 1 cap of The ONE tomorrow, and then start PCT after the blood test wed if you wanted to.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
the PCT shouldn't make that much of a change in 1 day. you could just take that last 1 cap of The ONE tomorrow, and then start PCT after the blood test wed if you wanted to.
You know what, I still haven't taken my 3rd cap of the one for today. I could always save it, so that means today I will have had only 2 caps of the one, but will have 2 caps for tomorrow also. Then wed, after the blood work, I can start my PCT (in the AM). As far as my after pictures, I might just take them/post them tomorrow night instead.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 36 (Final Day on The One):

Well, that day has come.. My last day on 'The One' :(
Although I have only gained a dry 10.5lbs, I have a feeling I am finally about to pack on a few more...
Do your PCT right, and you can ADD to your gains! :)

It shouldn't be detrimental, but as Eric said, a bit of overkill. Perhaps save it for when PCT is over.

Good to hear.. now onto the bad news.. I just got back from my doctor (campus health department at school), they have an effing seminar tomorrow and can't draw my blood.. but today is my last day on 'the one'? DAMNIT, got me so pissed off. They scheduled me for Wed morning at 8am...Will my hormone levels change that much from Tues morning to Wed morning? I wanted to get accurate and fresh test results.. those bastards.
You could do as Eric suggested, but yuo'll also be fine if you wanted to start your PCT tomorrow; your hormones won't fluctuate that much (if any) within 1 day.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Do your PCT right, and you can ADD to your gains! :)

It shouldn't be detrimental, but as Eric said, a bit of overkill. Perhaps save it for when PCT is over.

You could do as Eric suggested, but yuo'll also be fine if you wanted to start your PCT tomorrow; your hormones won't fluctuate that much (if any) within 1 day.
I think I will add in the Toco-8 / Alpha Sustain combo once I am a bit into the PCT (not right off the bat). As far as 'the one' dosing, I am about to leave for the gym right now, so it looks like I will keep the dose at only 2 caps today, and then 2 caps tomorrow. Starting my PCT wed morning (right after my blood work). I am pretty excited :)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
You know it! Just took them a few minutes ago, uploading now! ;)
Thanks for waiting everyone! And remember tomorrow morning is my blood work, so I'll have the results in a few days, can't wait to see my hormone levels!

P.S. I will write up my final review while at work tomorrow, I'll have some time to kill ;)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, here is what we've been all waiting for, and after reviewing the pictures myself, I was happy to actually be able to see the gains I made within the pictures! Looking at myself everyday in the mirror, it was hard trying to tell if I was getting any bigger or not, but now after comparing the befores (on the 1st page) and afters, I know I have. I'm stoked :beerchug:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

dood. bravo. huge difference in these pics. all of em really. legs dont seem to have changed much, but your upper body blew up.

post em to b9.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I mean, my legs changed a little bit, but definitely, genetically, the males in my family have small legs to begin with.. It sucks too because I probably blast my legs harder than my upper body, haha, oh well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, here is what we've been all waiting for, and after reviewing the pictures myself, I was happy to actually be able to see the gains I made within the pictures! Looking at myself everyday in the mirror, it was hard trying to tell if I was getting any bigger or not, but now after comparing the befores (on the 1st page) and afters, I know I have. I'm stoked :beerchug:

Wow, Noah. A definite difference in your upper body for sure: chest is wider and thicker; traps are a lot bigger and thicker; delts have gained size; back is thicker as well. Not a lot of change in legs. But yeah, looking from 'before' to 'after' upper body, you went from almost looking scrawny to looking think and full :thumbsup: