My Dbol + Epi cycle

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
TG: consider me subbed for that wild ride my friend! :D a thousand thanks for your helpful comments and attitude on this journey of mine. May the bounty of a thousand hunts and fortitude of the Æsir continue to shine upon you and all that share your home in Bilskirnir, protector of Midgard :D

Ziquor: Thanks bro, I'm also interested in that Phenadrine you mentioned, but I didn't have much luck finding out what it actually does? Care to share some links?

------
Last thoughts after this cycle:
A lot of the weight gained was water weight, but it did definitely help stave off injuries, as my pulling volume capacity has increased dramatically without the chronic muscle pumps/soreness/swelling I encountered earlier this spring which forced me to take a break for 4 weeks. I can actually see the water start coming off me, and my upper two abs slowly creeping back into view -- I can't say that's a problem for me, as I anyway feel my natural weight for performance should be around 210lb. My main goal now is to keep my strength.

Phenadrine delivers:

· Unparalleled pre-workout and fat-incinerating results
· The most intense workout of your life. Every time!
· Intense focus, concentration, mental clarity and alertness
· Previously unknown levels of jitter-free energy with no crashes
· Dramatic boost in energy and physical performance
· Advanced multiple pathways for rapid and effective fat-loss
· Increased vascularity and pump
· Enhanced protein synthesis and elevated testosterone production
· Modulation of estrogen and cortisol levels
· Improved sexual performance

Serving size: 1 cap/60caps per bottle
750mg per (1) capsule

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine
Icariin
Caffeine
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL
Methyl-synephrine

It's newly released from APS as a thermogenic fat burner. But what makes this baby so special looking IMO is the N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL ingredient which I've never seen before. Just from seeing the structure it seems as if it would be a bit more potent than Ephedrine and with less 'jitters'. It's basically a beta version of meth.

str1

str1

Awards
Yeah, that's the one -- looks interesting, but the fact that it's a beta version of meth makes me a bit wary, I enjoy my phenethylamines as much as the next guy, but many of them have side-effects ;-)

I will wait for logs before trying something like this. However for my cutting stack (cut to start in october) I'm contemplating adding some clen. DCP+Leviathan Reloaded+Lipotrophin PM+Clen ... am I going overboard? I think the DCP and Lipotrophin should be OK, they're non-stim and probably just give a slight edge, however the leviathan has both caffeine and yohimbine in it, so maybe it would be better to alternate the clen and the leviathan?

Anyway, yesterday was shoulders day, pretty typical:
front db raises: 3x10x20lb
lateral db raises 3x10x20lb
rear delt db raises 3x10x20lb
(these three exercises I do like a circuit, almost no rest between them)
db shoulder press: 10x16.5kg, 8x19kg, 6x21.5kg, 5x21.5kg
Chinups: BW x 18, 12, 11, 7, 3

Doing a total of 50 chinups or so was my goal. I had not so much rest between sets, it was quite taxing but I was still expecting to manage at least 20 in my first set, and perhaps 17-18 in the next one. I'll write this one off to being tired when I arrived and having had little rest, but this was a complete *****!

The day before yesterday (tuesday) I was unable to attend my judo session due to work, but I managed to get in a quick crossfit style workout.
Time: 20 minutes
Circuit:
5 chinups
10 pushups
15 BW squats

I completed 10 rounds of this circuit in 19 minutes or so. Personal best, but I haven't tried this particular workout now since february or march, and then I managed 7 rounds.

Tonight I have a technical judo session, but I'm sure there will be some sparring as well, but no lifting since I'd like to be strong for tomorrows db press and wide pullups (I've been making insane progress on those!).

My dermacrine, fenugreek and HGW is on the fedex vehicle for delivery according to the tracking page, so I'm about to call fedex to see if I can reach the driver and make sure it gets delivered toooo-daaaaay! WOOOHOO :woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dermacrine, fenugreek and HGW is on the fedex vehicle for delivery according to the tracking page, so I'm about to call fedex to see if I can reach the driver and make sure it gets delivered toooo-daaaaay! WOOOHOO :woohoo:
This combo sounds familiar. Did you read celc5's thread calling this the Thundergod Stack? That was so nice of him to have named it that. You (and your lady) will enjoy the libido blast from this little combo!!! :whip::hammer:

str1

str1

Awards
Yep, I have been following that thread recently :D :D

Btw, I just downed my first 1/2 teaspoon of HGW, I mixed it with about 150ml of water, and it made for a bitter strangely familiar tasting beverage. I also just took 1g of fenugreek -- btw how should I dose this stuff (I keep forgetting :sad:)

I also just applied some dermacrine, I've been looking forward to that stuff... also in this shipment I got myself an extra bottle of epistane ... one for the freezer :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I have been following that thread recently :D :D

Btw, I just downed my first 1/2 teaspoon of HGW, I mixed it with about 150ml of water, and it made for a bitter strangely familiar tasting beverage. I also just took 1g of fenugreek -- btw how should I dose this stuff (I keep forgetting :sad:)

I also just applied some dermacrine, I've been looking forward to that stuff... also in this shipment I got myself an extra bottle of epistane ... one for the freezer :head:
The HGW tastes like a dry powdered tea to me. I've often wondered if it could be made into a tea and drank? Well, I know that it can, and I'm pretty sure that's the way the Chinese like to take it. Next time I use it I think I will try to heat some water and pour in my HGW and a little Splenda to sweeten it up some. It sure needs it!!! :lol: With the fenugreek you could take 1 gram in the AM and another gram in the PM. Let me know in a week or so how you're liking it!! ;)

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im am thinking of running epi and dbol also bc of the dry/wet factor.. how are ur gains so far?
i want planing on

epi-30.40.40.40.
dbol. 10 20 20 20 pusle

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im am thinking of running epi and dbol also bc of the dry/wet factor.. how are ur gains so far?
i want planing on

epi-30.40.40.40.
dbol. 10 20 20 20 pusle
Brolic, are you planning on running both compounds as a pulse, or just the d-bol? I think you would profit more from running both of them straight through taking them everyday for 4 weeks at the doses you outlined. :thumbsup:

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brolic, are you planning on running both compounds as a pulse, or just the d-bol? I think you would profit more from running both of them straight through taking them everyday for 4 weeks at the doses you outlined. :thumbsup:

I WAS GOIN TO PULSE DBOL

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

X2 - Pulsing is usless IMO. It was a great marketing move to get people who are borderline weary about running their 1st cycle to think it eliminates shutdown, but I personally haven't seen any advantages to it.

str1

str1

Awards
Yeah, I think pulsing is overhyped.

Btw, some update on my log :)

Went to a judo training session yesterday, it was mostly technical but at the end we had some ne-waza (grappling) and tachi-waza (standing). I was like a beast. It seems that having spent most of the summer sparring with 1. kyu and 1. dan guys all the time, and getting destroyed repeatedly up really paid off. Now that the guys too lazy to show during the summer got .... :saw: owned! :D

I managed to execute moves I'd tried several times unsuccessfully during the summer, on some fresh unsuspecting lazy-asses, most of whom have been training longer than me! :duel: :head: :D :D

The result of the grappling I did, my upper back has been nothing but a huge pile of DOMS all day, and I decided to wimp out on training today, so tomorrow I'm hitting the weights -- stay tuned :head: :head:

Right now I'm sipping some horny goat weed tea (great idea TG!), sweetened with some stevia, and about to watch some TV before hitting the sack.

P.S.
TG: Thanks for the comment, but my avatar ain't me -- although I'd like to think proportionally I'm not too far from Anton Geesink's (pictured) physique, although he's 4 inches taller, and at one point got up to 320lb! :O :O :O

str1

str1

Awards
Short update, on my way to the gym for training, just wanted to give a shout out to TG for his good advice on the HGW/Fenugreek stack, it really feels to be kicking in, as libido is definitely way up today compared to the last few days of cycle and most of last week. Thankfully aunt Flo was in town until last night and my low desire was tolerated ;)

To give an overview of the daily regimen now:
AM:
1 cap Reversitol
2 caps 200mg resveratrol
2 caps prostate support
2 caps 500mg tribulus
2 caps 500mg fenugreek
2 servings of HGW tea (today I mixed it with some green tea)
1 swig of fish oil
4 pumps of Dermacrine

PM:
2 caps of reversitol
2 caps 200mg resveratrol
Multivitamin (NOW EcoGreen)
1 swig of fish oil
2 more servings of HGW tea

Before bed:
2 500mg caps of fenugreek
30mg zinc (opt-l-zinc)
1 swig of fish oil
600mg silymarin
2100mg psyllium husk fiber

I think I'm not forgetting anything really :D

str1

str1

Awards
Thanks for asking Brolic!

I mentioned this earlier, but perhaps I never summarized it completely, but my goal for this cycle was injury prevention while a) getting my strength up to pre-break levels (I took a few week break from lifting earlier this summer due to chronic muscle soreness and excruciating pain during exercise), and b) to greatly increase my pulling volume capacity without triggering mentioned "injuries".

So the difference is here:
PRE / POST
Max pullups: 12 / 21 (this is a personal record)
Max (3RM) bench: 200lb / 220lb (this is just back to pre-break levels)
Weight: 210lb / 225lb (I've been hovering at around 220-225 for the last 3 weeks, yesterday my weight was 225 after lifting and some grappling)

So there my "gains" are, personally for me I'm just happy to have increased my pulling capacity this much without getting the chronic muscle soreness and fatigue I experienced this spring when I tried to increase it.

Next cycle might very well be 20mg epi + 10mg dbol, to see if the dbol will cancel out the joint creakiness I get from straight epi.

Btw for those who are interested in the PCT, I am experiencing since yesterday some knee aches, which I'm wondering if has something to do with either suppressed cortisol or e levels? The 6-bromo and dhea could be suppressing either of those, right?

Tomorrow I'm going for a week long conference, which I'll use to relax, then I'm going for a week on-site to one of my jobs in another country, where I will definitely be hitting the iron hard, as I have a good friend there who taught me most of the things I know about lifting.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking Brolic!

I mentioned this earlier, but perhaps I never summarized it completely, but my goal for this cycle was injury prevention while a) getting my strength up to pre-break levels (I took a few week break from lifting earlier this summer due to chronic muscle soreness and excruciating pain during exercise), and b) to greatly increase my pulling volume capacity without triggering mentioned "injuries".

So the difference is here:
PRE / POST
Max pullups: 12 / 21 (this is a personal record)
Max (3RM) bench: 200lb / 220lb (this is just back to pre-break levels)
Weight: 210lb / 225lb (I've been hovering at around 220-225 for the last 3 weeks, yesterday my weight was 225 after lifting and some grappling)

So there my "gains" are, personally for me I'm just happy to have increased my pulling capacity this much without getting the chronic muscle soreness and fatigue I experienced this spring when I tried to increase it.

Next cycle might very well be 20mg epi + 10mg dbol, to see if the dbol will cancel out the joint creakiness I get from straight epi.

Btw for those who are interested in the PCT, I am experiencing since yesterday some knee aches, which I'm wondering if has something to do with either suppressed cortisol or e levels? The 6-bromo and dhea could be suppressing either of those, right?

Tomorrow I'm going for a week long conference, which I'll use to relax, then I'm going for a week on-site to one of my jobs in another country, where I will definitely be hitting the iron hard, as I have a good friend there who taught me most of the things I know about lifting.
Are you getting bloodwork after PCT?

str1

str1

Awards
I am thinking to get my liver and lipid values anyway -- since the health care is state funded, getting something "non essential" like free-test levels included can be quite the hassle :(

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's probably the 6-Bromo suppressing your estro levels. I would suggest you dosing more fish oil. A lot of people recommend bulk cissus or glucosamine chondroitin, but I prefer large doses of fish oil (10 to 15 grams at least per day). It is great for inflammation. Be safe on your trip, and may All-Father watch over your journey! :box:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro. I thought I would drop you off some inspiration for your workouts. If there was ever a mortal whom I regard as "hero" it was Jon Pall Sigmarsson. He was the most charismatic performer to ever grace the World's Strongest Man Competition. He is now fighting and feasting with the Einherjar in Valhalla!! Live Forever Jon Pall!!! :head: Yeah!!! http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7g571UIZM

str1

str1

Awards
Hello guys. There have been few updates, as there's been little to report, and well, I've been horribly busy these last two weeks or so.

I've been on a business trip (still am), but I will be returning next monday, and then my normal training, eating and everything routine can continue. I hit a local gym here on monday though. No strength loss so far, and I still have residual DOMS from that session. Here's the rundown:

Bench: 10x50kg, 10x70kg, 8x80kg (warmup over), 6x90kg, 4x100kg, 8x90kg.
I was pleased with the 4 reps on 100kg, it's one more rep than on my last benching, and I still had some steam left, although not enough to risk another rep without a spotter.
Wide pullups: (BW only) fast "pumps" 2x18, slow (easing down as slowly as possible) negatives: 2x10.
Very satisfied with these numbers, I felt really strong and pumped, even without any peri-workout energy drink, and not having eaten a lot of carbs during the day.
Dips: (BW only) 2 sets of 12
I've not been doing enough dips these last few months, but I'm satisfied with this, given how I had already benched.
tricep pushups: 2 sets of 25
Since I feel my triceps are lagging behind my pecs in terms of strength I have started doing some "tricep" pushups lately. I don't do the diamond pushups with my palms touching under my chest, but rather a bastard variety, with my elbows tucked in as close to my core as possible.
Chest supported rows: 10x50kg, 10x60kg, 8x70kg, 8x70kg
I threw these in at the last minute just to try and reduce the disparity between my pushing and pulling volume and intensity. Should have gone heavier, but I was pretty tired at this point.

General PCT thoughts:
Right now I'm in the last week of taking 1 cap reversitol AM and 1 cap PM, I'm not taking any extra resveratrol anymore. And as far as supplementation goes right now I'm only taking reversitol, fish oil, silymarin and zinc.

Libido is steadily going up (sucks to be away on business right now argh!), and my daily energy as well. I think my body is pretty much back to normal by now, I will get my blood lipids and liver values tested when I get back home.

My weight is somewhere around 225 (I don't have a very accurate scale here, but I've definitely not lost any weight, I'm feeling rather soft and carbed-up... can't wait to finish PCT and start a good cut)

The creaky joint thing I mentioned some time ago seems to have mostly disappeared, but I did up the fish oil intake even further which could have helped.. possibly it's the lower reversitol dosage as well, hard to tell.

I will update here if there's anything to tell.

And in response to Brolic: that would be a sick combo I think... next time I'm thinking 20mg epi + 10mg dbol, same epi:dbol proportions as you mentioned but half the dosage... as per my usual mildness ;-)

Thanks for all your input guys! It's appreciated! :) :)

str1

str1

Awards
So pulse both of them, or take the epi straight, while pulsing dbol on wo days?

Cordwood

Awards
I'm working on some Dbol. I was thinking of doing a 6 week epi pulse, M-W-F, around 30 mg, then taking Dbol every day for weeks 2 through 6, aroudn 20 mg. Off days would be something like 25-50 mg of ATD, or maybe a light dose of adex.

str1

str1

Awards
Brolic: well, I'm sure it would help with joints and give a little wetness to the otherwise quite dry epi :)

Sounds interesting Cordwood, would definitely be subbed for a log of that, but I'm wondering why using epi+dbol+an AI, I at least used dbol and epi precisely because I wanted some of the extra e from the dbol.. If I didn't want that I think running a higher dose of epi would probably be even better. In any case I would guess those 4 weeks of 20mg dbol on top of an epi pulse would definitely shut you down some, so be ready for proper PCT.

It's quite possible to run a straight 4-6 week dbol cycle with dosages up to 25mg per day, with minimal shutdown and no serm for the PCT -- or at least I haven't seen anyone who does so end up with complications. I would think that's pretty much at the limit. I experienced a severe drop in libido compared to normal, even when compared to a 20mg ED epi cycle. (20mg ED epi actually increased my libido a little)

In any case, if you do go ahead with it keep a log :)

Cordwood

Awards
my thoughts were that the epi is going to control the excess of e you're going to get from the dbol. Since dbol would be taken daily, you have nothing to control the e on the epi off days, which is where the AI would come in. I would plan for shut down. Not 100% sure I'm doing this. Still need the D.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen control would be needed ED to be safe. Though I see no point and no advantage whatsoever in pulsing. With milder orals like Epi & Dbol side effects are mild anyhow and using the oral ED would give better overall gains. Keeping a consistent level of the steroid in your blood would keep you anabolic basically all the time - which is the point of running a cycle. Pulsing was made popular by a company who wanted to sell their other products for use on the pulsing 'off days' :smite:

str1

str1

Awards
Update!

I'm back home, and in the midst of a lot of personal problems, mostly relating to the wonderful state of the financial markets, and a company I own which I am painfully trying to shut down with minimal impact -- sorry for the silence guys, but I've got damn good reasons for it :(

Anyway, last week I was in a different country, and on friday I had one last workout there before heading off on a trip back home (with a little stop in amsterdam, with the associated beers and green ;)).

So friday's workout:
Dumbbell press: warmup:(10x27.5kg, 8x30kg), 5x32.5kg, 3x5x35kg
Chinups: BWx20,16,13
Single-Leg Press: 3x15x20kg

I only had 1 hour because of work and previous engagements, so I decided to do a quick basic workout of as much as I could. Threw in the leg presses at the end for kicks, and with my knees the way they are I'm glad just to be able to do them.. Bah, the state of my damn knees makes me sad..

Then finally yesterday I managed to get back in the gym (way too long time between, I know!), and I had a pretty good workout:
Bench: 10x60kg, 8x70kg, 6x80kg, 4x90kg, 4x100kg, 5x90kg
Wide pullups: 18-19 (not sure, lost count), 15, 10
Tight pushups: 27, 17, 15 (I'm still trying to burn my triceps a little extra)
Leg press: 3x10x25kg (same old knee sob story)
Seated rows: 10x55kg, 10x60kg, 10x60kg (haven't done these in a while, they were much tougher than I thought, but then again, I was getting pretty tired)

All in all a nice workout (still pushing 100kg, still managing around 20 pullups), and I've got some doms today to prove it. Tonight in 5 hours I've got judo practice, can't wait after having been out for 3 weeks, last time was f***ing amazing!

Oh yeah, and PCT update: my libido is flying high these days, I'm now taking 1 cap PM of the reversitol, and I since I got back just started again taking the thundergod stack of fenugreek and HGW, and of course the dermacrine -- the combination is making me one horny devil =D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're liking that Thundergod stack. I can't wait to get back on it next PCT. Which is only 1 week away now. It's good to hear from you bro. Sorry to hear about the bad financial news. That's everywhere these days. Maybe you could get you some cissus for the sore knees. That should help. I'm also glad to hear that you've kept your size, gains, and strength after cycle. That's what a good plan will do for ya!! :head: Have a great day my friend. :wave:

str1

str1

Awards
Minor update, yesterdays judo session was pretty good, but I sprained my left knee... My physical therapist says I should avoid all sparring until it feels better, and that it could be 2-3 weeks, and I should probably skip practicing any technique that would put pressure on the knee as well, but lifting was not a problem.

And my weight at the end of yesterdays session was 221lb -- so far so good, I feel some of my water weight is slowly shedding now, slowly.. I'm also starting to use creatine again, so I wonder how that's going to impact my weight.

Will be lifting later today, probably do a quick mostly shoulders workout, haven't worked them out in way too long!

Last edited: