Dbol and Epistane

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
Hey guys,

I have some Dbol and Epistane laying around and thinking about stacking them for an upcoming cycle.

Has anyone stacked them before? Is there some special synergy between them considering one is wet while that other has a drying effect?

I will probably keep the Dbol in the 20mg range to avoid becoming a watery mess and Epistane around 30-40mgs. I have ralox and exemestane on hand.

Any thoughts?

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Hey guys,

I have some Dbol and Epistane laying around and thinking about stacking them for an upcoming cycle.

Has anyone stacked them before? Is there some special synergy between them considering one is wet while that other has a drying effect?

I will probably keep the Dbol in the 20mg range to avoid becoming a watery mess and Epistane around 30-40mgs. I have ralox and exemestane on hand.

Any thoughts?
I’m definitely not opposed to it… lol. A majority of guys will recommend staying away from oral only cycles, however that’s all I ever really done. Especially during the older pro hormone era. Make sure you have a good test base and PTC. I personally would recommend using the dbol for weeks 1 and 2 and the Epistane from weeks 2 to 7/8. Not sure how long you planned on running it. @Mike Arnold posted a nice oral only cycle many years ago that I used and got pretty damn good results from.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I’m definitely not opposed to it… lol. A majority of guys will recommend staying away from oral only cycles, however that’s all I ever really done. Especially during the older pro hormone era. Make sure you have a good test base and PTC. I personally would recommend using the dbol for weeks 1 and 2 and the Epistane from weeks 2 to 7/8. Not sure how long you planned on running it. @Mike Arnold posted a nice oral only cycle many years ago that I used and got pretty damn good results from.
D1DB579F-3959-45E4-B389-EEB32ED098BB.png
D1DB579F-3959-45E4-B389-EEB32ED098BB.png

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's an interesting 12-week oral only cycle but I'm sure he means it when he says its for advanced users. I get the base drugs, although I don't have a ton of experience with M-LMG and Furuza. Actually, I don't think I've ever even used Furuza before. But the base drugs look fine. The methylated drugs look a little heavy. I'm not a huge epistane fan like most. I'd probably rather replace it with hdrol or something, although I would want to run that longer than 3 weeks.. probably 5 or 6. And I would probably just use the SD for the last 3 weeks rather than on and off the entire 12 weeks. How did you feel on this cycle?

gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
I was think along the lines of…

Week 1: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 20 mg
Week 2: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 30 mg
Week 3: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 30 mg
Week 4: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 30 mg
Week 5: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 40 mg
Week 6: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 40 mg

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I also have some Test E
Depending on your goal, I may drop the dbol to 10mg or 5mgs for weeks 3 and beyond and take it pre-workout maybe @Mike Arnold could chime in or anyone else… unsure if @UnrealMachine is still here, he’s another one I use to go back and forth with quite some time ago…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That’s how I would do it, if I was to do it. Like a Dbol/Winny stack.

But if I had test, I’d be taking that instead! Then put an oral in towards the back end of the cycle.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Don’t know anything about epistane, what are the benefits of running it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If someone wanted to do a oral only cycle I think this would be perfect, 10-20mg of dbol with 20-30mg epistane. Save your money, I never noticed a difference between 30 and 40mg of epistane. There is a difference, more drug more possible gains but that extra 10mg for 2 weeks I don't think I'd even notice the difference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dry, cracking, popping joints lol

Quite a bit like Winstrol. Very dry, anabolic DHT derivative. Gives some good strength & hardening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
d
For me personally, dry mass builder, good strength increase and no real noticeable joint issues. But like @Hyde said, similar to winstrol very much. I know ppl that have used it interchangeable with winni in prep and perfer epistane. I think epistane is better myself. But that's just a personal opinion.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
d
For me personally, dry mass builder, good strength increase and no real noticeable joint issues. But like @Hyde said, similar to winstrol very much. I know ppl that have used it interchangeable with winni in prep and perfer epistane. I think epistane is better myself. But that's just a personal opinion.
I’ve only ever used it without test, and heard of people having great results with it and wetter compounds like deca or Trest. So I’m sure an intelligent cycle layout would counter some of the joint issues, but you can definitely expect to be drier on it than without.

I found it be a good dry mass builder and always made me pretty strong after about 4 weeks. Ran many cycles with Epistane years back.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, Trenavol was good. Back then, the prohormone landscape was changing every month...so potential recommendations were constantly evolving.
How much about Max LMG is known? I remember when I tried to get information on it everything was very high level like "it's a progestin" and "it converts into a 19nor" or "it's causes a high chance of prolactin gyno." Everything about it was quite negative, except a lot of people who run it seem to like it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much about Max LMG is known? I remember when I tried to get information on it everything was very high level like "it's a progestin" and "it converts into a 19nor" or "it's causes a high chance of prolactin gyno." Everything about it was quite negative, except a lot of people who run it seem to like it.
I don't think I ever used it and I think the reason why was just that the ppl I know used it didn't think it did much. Now to be fair, I was about 25-26 when I was looking into this and most the guys I was talking to back then assumed steroids and ph were magic in a bottle so there expectations were probably ridiculous and they also probably knew nothing about eating to build muscle so who knows

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think I ever used it and I think the reason why was just that the ppl I know used it didn't think it did much. Now to be fair, I was about 25-26 when I was looking into this and most the guys I was talking to back then assumed steroids and ph were magic in a bottle so there expectations were probably ridiculous and they also probably knew nothing about eating to build muscle so who knows
I've seen some people who like it... and some who don't. It's mostly used as a stacker, so if someone is running it solo I would imagine they would be disappointed. I've also seen the compound that some people claim it converts into on the market as well: 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (although I think there might be some debate about this as well). But the target hormone seems to be used at an equal or even higher dose than Max LMG, so I assume most of the effects of Max LMG would be from being active on its own.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i think itd be a good stack .. i always like the idea of wet/dry stack
can even bridge imo if u like longer cycles and will give you time of that wet compound ..for example ..

Week 1: Dbol 20 mg
Week 2: Dbol 20 mg
Week 3: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 20 mg
Week 5: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 30 mg
Week 6: Dbol 20 mg /Epistane 30 mg
Week 7: Epistane 40 mg
Week 8 : optional to see if you want to or need to

but might be more advance for oral users .. your layout might be better
let us know if you run it and how you like it .. i can see it being similiar results to what they used to do back in the day phera/xtren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen some people who like it... and some who don't. It's mostly used as a stacker, so if someone is running it solo I would imagine they would be disappointed. I've also seen the compound that some people claim it converts into on the market as well: 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol (although I think there might be some debate about this as well). But the target hormone seems to be used at an equal or even higher dose than Max LMG, so I assume most of the effects of Max LMG would be from being active on its own.
My suggestion would be to pick a different compound that is widely accepted. Tried and tested. Theres no magic compounds and most drugs work similarly with a few differences like wet vs dry and strength gains. Every 19 nor prohormone that wasn't a "tren like" ph were all pretty crappy. So I'd just stick to stuff we already widely accept as, it works

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s exactly what it’s like. Starts bugging my gyno and jacking up my prolactin/ability to orgasm by day 3 of just 50mg. Most people won’t tolerate it well without some interventions in place. Everyone I knew on here that ran 13-ethyl got some gyno or aggravation from it.

It’s nothing special. Just use some NPP.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s exactly what it’s like. Starts bugging my gyno and jacking up my prolactin/ability to orgasm by day 3 of just 50mg. Most people won’t tolerate it well without some interventions in place. Everyone I knew on here that ran 13-ethyl got some gyno or aggravation from it.

It’s nothing special. Just use some NPP.
Interesting. I would be interested to know if anyone tried Max LMG and its target hormone (18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol) to know how different they are. It seems like the target hormone is dosed as high, if not higher than Max LMG, so I am assuming Max LMG is largely active on its own rather than via conversion.... but I also have no idea so I am just talking out of my ass.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I would be interested to know if anyone tried Max LMG and its target hormone (18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol) to know how different they are. It seems like the target hormone is dosed as high, if not higher than Max LMG, so I am assuming Max LMG is largely active on its own rather than via conversion.... but I also have no idea so I am just talking out of my ass.
Yeah the practical takeaway here, like with everything from the DS era, was that it doesn’t matter in the end.

The reason for all of the products’ existence was circumstantial. For example, all of the M14add clones, the Ironflex Diabolix product, and Dimethabold all essentially served as legal otc variations that filled the role of Dianabol. Pick the one you can get most affordably at the effective dose range, but they all fit the same use cases. And now that they’re all illegal and hard to find, and Dbol is one of the cheapest steroids in existence, and stronger, they’re all irrelevant.

Same for compounds like LMG, Norbolethone, the Clear, etc. Oral wet 19-Nors. Big woop. The Clear wasn’t even a good steroid - Conti just made it because it was undetectable and did the job for Mark McGuire. Same for LMG. It was legal and it “worked”. It’s not a particularly good compound, but when you could score it for $20/bottle and it was legalish it had a place.

Now days, I’d tell you to just score a vial of Deca and be done with it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah the practical takeaway here, like with everything from the DS era, was that it doesn’t matter in the end.

The reason for all of the products’ existence was circumstantial. For example, all of the M14add clones, the Ironflex Diabolix product, and Dimethabold all essentially served as legal otc variations that filled the role of Dianabol. Pick the one you can get most affordably at the effective dose range, but they all fit the same use cases. And now that they’re all illegal and hard to find, and Dbol is one of the cheapest steroids in existence, and stronger, they’re all irrelevant.

Same for compounds like LMG, Norbolethone, the Clear, etc. Oral wet 19-Nors. Big woop. The Clear wasn’t even a good steroid - Conti just made it because it was undetectable and did the job for Mark McGuire. Same for LMG. It was legal and it “worked”. It’s not a particularly good compound, but when you could score it for $20/bottle and it was legalish it had a place.

Yeah I hear what you're saying. It varies from a case to case basis though. I'm sure you'll find some people who liked M14add better than dbol. Sure it converted to dbol but only at a small amount, so it was likely active on its own. I can tell you I found dienedione to be stronger than dienolone, even though it was the precursor to it. Since Max LMG was brought up, I was just curious as to the compound itself vs it's supposed target hormone, especially since the target hormone seems to be dosed higher than the precursor.

I don't really know much about Clear other than what I had heard on the news. I know Patrick Arnold mentioned it when he was talking about drugs he took with the harshest side effects on here. He said it wasn't as bad as M1T but could put you in a bad mood very quickly. But didn't have the bloat and lethargy of M1T.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I hear what you're saying. It varies from a case to case basis though. I'm sure you'll find some people who liked M14add better than dbol. Sure it converted to dbol but only at a small amount, so it was likely active on its own. I can tell you I found dienedione to be stronger than dienolone, even though it was the precursor to it. Since Max LMG was brought up, I was just curious as to the compound itself vs it's supposed target hormone, especially since the target hormone seems to be dosed higher than the precursor.

I don't really know much about Clear other than what I had heard on the news. I know Patrick Arnold mentioned it when he was talking about drugs he took with the harshest side effects on here. He said it wasn't as bad as M1T but could put you in a bad mood very quickly. But didn't have the bloat and lethargy of M1T.
Right, you can feel differences somewhat in the experience, side effects, most definitely. I have tried a LOT of different PH/DS compounds. More than most of this board I’d wager. But when you set all of that aside and look at what it ultimately did to your physique or strength…there’s not a lot of difference.

So in that sense, it does REALLY matter how a specific compound is going to feel/affect health, because the net results once the water washes off aren’t going to differ drastically enough to warrant a bad ride when you could have had a smoother run.

Reactions: Nac
gmoneypm

gmoneypm

Awards
i think itd be a good stack .. i always like the idea of wet/dry stack
can even bridge imo if u like longer cycles and will give you time of that wet compound ..for example ..

Week 1: Dbol 20 mg
Week 2: Dbol 20 mg
Week 3: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 20 mg
Week 5: Dbol 20 mg / Epistane 30 mg
Week 6: Dbol 20 mg /Epistane 30 mg
Week 7: Epistane 40 mg
Week 8 : optional to see if you want to or need to

but might be more advance for oral users .. your layout might be better
let us know if you run it and how you like it .. i can see it being similiar results to what they used to do back in the day phera/xtren
I’ve been a long time lurker but I hardly ever post. Maybe this time I’ll create a cycle log and post it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been a long time lurker but I hardly ever post. Maybe this time I’ll create a cycle log and post it.
Go for it! If you want to avoid the dbol due to it being wet you can always run 4-andro TD by IML as a test base. Androstenedione was a very effective test base. A TD androstenedione would probably be the best solution in place of pinning if somebody made it.

PA said a doctor administered multi gram of androstenedione (in pill form) and showed him the results and testosterone levels went up to around 8000 ng/dl and levels were elevated to superphysiological for several hours. surprisingly estrogen went up but the test / estro ratio was good.

While I agree with most of the posters that pinning is the superior option, there are definitely other options for a test base if you're not doing year round TRT or running longer cycles.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did epistane recently 45mg for 7 weeks... really good strength gains, didnt notice too much leaning, shed a lot of hair.

Think if I was to do another oral cycle it would be halodrol 100mg for 6-8 weeks, that **** rocked my world last time and had no sides.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def a good idea and makes you accountable as well .. and i always learn a thing or two from each logs

and if you have any issues come up ..pple here can chime in and try to help right at the spot.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My suggestion would be to pick a different compound that is widely accepted. Tried and tested. Theres no magic compounds and most drugs work similarly with a few differences like wet vs dry and strength gains. Every 19 nor prohormone that wasn't a "tren like" ph were all pretty crappy. So I'd just stick to stuff we already widely accept as, it works
Yeah. That cycle was written a LONG time ago...back when designers were still hitting the market, but the compound selection can be altered in any manner desired. The entire idea behind that cycle was to enable people to run a longer LEGAL cycle by employing a combination of both methylated and non-methylated compounds. There's a 1,000 differnet ways to get the job done.

Of course, if someone is using regular AAS there is no reason to use non-methylated legal compounds.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. That cycle was written a LONG time ago...back when designers were still hitting the market, but the compound selection can be altered in any manner desired. The entire idea behind that cycle was to enable people to run a longer LEGAL cycle by employing a combination of both methylated and non-methylated compounds. There's a 1,000 differnet ways to get the job done.

Of course, if someone is using regular AAS there is no reason to use non-methylated legal compounds.
I agree. And I was around then, so I understand how things were constantly changing and evolving in the PH/DS market, science, and cycling protocols. Just so you know, this wasn't a knock against the cycle you laid out. I was just interested in learning more about Max LMG as I feel like I've read more conflicting things on this compound than any other PH/DS I've come across. Everything from experiences on it to its conversion, etc. seems to vary on things I've read. I don't have any Max LMG left and don't plan on ever buying any (although I believe I do have some of what people claim to be its target hormone stashed away somewhere), so this is just more of a curiosity thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree. And I was around then, so I understand how things were constantly changing and evolving in the PH/DS market, science, and cycling protocols. Just so you know, this wasn't a knock against the cycle you laid out. I was just interested in learning more about Max LMG as I feel like I've read more conflicting things on this compound than any other PH/DS I've come across. Everything from experiences on it to its conversion, etc. seems to vary on things I've read. I don't have any Max LMG left and don't plan on ever buying any (although I believe I do have some of what people claim to be its target hormone stashed away somewhere), so this is just more of a curiosity thing.
Same here, I wasn't knocking the cycle. I was just saying that if one of the components is something without a lot of feedback or something hard to find I'd just pick something else as a replacement.

I've got someone right now doing this with the last of the legal stuff because he won't pin and wanted to stack a bunch of harsh stuff so I got him using 4 andro@300, epiandro@600, rad 140@15 and lgd @15. Much weaker cycle but he's doing well and feels great. Expensive but good get your feet week. We started him just on 4 andro and rad and slowly added the others.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here, I wasn't knocking the cycle. I was just saying that if one of the components is something without a lot of feedback or something hard to find I'd just pick something else as a replacement.

I've got someone right now doing this with the last of the legal stuff because he won't pin and wanted to stack a bunch of harsh stuff so I got him using 4 andro@300, epiandro@600, rad 140@15 and lgd @15. Much weaker cycle but he's doing well and feels great. Expensive but good get your feet week. We started him just on 4 andro and rad and slowly added the others.
If you're not going to pin then that is the right way to do it. 4-andro works. You can get it in TD which is nice too. It would be better if the original 4-AD in TD would be available but you have to work with what you got. Like I said in my post above, PA said a doctor administered multi gram of androstenedione (in pill form) and showed him the results and testosterone levels went up to around 8000 ng/dl and levels were elevated to superphysiological for several hours. surprisingly estrogen went up but the test / estro ratio was good. So the stuff works as a test base. The problem with the stuff today is the additional step in conversion, so I'm not 100% sure of its effectiveness vs the original 4-AD but imagine it still works.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I really do wonder what 100mg injectable RAD/day would do. They gave women with breast cancer 50, 100, & 150mg orally and 50 was well tolerated, 150 most of the women dropped it, and 100 was so-so. I get bad heartburn on oral, but injectable at 37.5/day was definitely stronger - and also not as hard on the gut health as fast.

But 2cc every day also doesn’t sound great, and I don’t really want to bankroll that experiment either - that’s 6 vials for a month!

striketeam

striketeam

Awards

If I recall correctly, the M1,4add had to be ran at high dose to have the equivalency of 15mg of dbol… $20-$50 bucks you were getting an active compound that just needed to convert after consuming… Good Times!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really do wonder what 100mg injectable RAD/day would do. They gave women with breast cancer 50, 100, & 150mg orally and 50 was well tolerated, 150 most of the women dropped it, and 100 was so-so. I get bad heartburn on oral, but injectable at 37.5/day was definitely stronger - and also not as hard on the gut health as fast.

But 2cc every day also doesn’t sound great, and I don’t really want to bankroll that experiment either - that’s 6 vials for a month!
I am going to make 600 mg vials, so that would be 5 vials monthly, which is basically almost the same. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I recall correctly, the M1,4add had to be ran at high dose to have the equivalency of 15mg of dbol… $20-$50 bucks you were getting an active compound that just needed to convert after consuming… Good Times!!!
Yes I recall seeing doses like 90-120mg getting ran by some. There was a member here stacking that and Trendione, essentially an otc classic Dbol/Tren stack. He was getting jacked, but then he found Trest Ace oil and got really jacked

I am going to make 600 mg vials, so that would be 5 vials monthly, which is basically almost the same. :)
That will be cool - I doubt it could be concentrated much more without crashing!

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Yes I recall seeing doses like 90-120mg getting ran by some. There was a member here stacking that and Trendione, essentially an otc classic Dbol/Tren stack. He was getting jacked, but then he found Trest Ace oil and got really jacked

That will be cool - I doubt it could be concentrated much more without crashing!
11CCF1D2-632C-4A20-B298-07B9B75C4920.jpeg

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Ah the good ol days when PH and DS took the sports supplement world by storm. No idea what the pills on the top are. Looks like amoxicillin lol
Omnevol by Evolution Labs: Superdrol, Halodrol, Pherplex

All still in my pantry…

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Omnevol by Evolution Labs: Superdrol, Halodrol, Pherplex

All still in my pantry…
OK so now you're just showing off. I actually have some M1,4ADD in my stash. Thinking about running it for 40 days. First 20 days at 100mgs and then next 20 at 125mgs. I have a coveted (at least to me) bottle of M1A from Medfit Rx (their stuff was brutally strong). Also sitting on superdrol, M1T, hdrol, etc. although those aren't from the old school brands.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK so now you're just showing off. I actually have some M1,4ADD in my stash. Thinking about running it for 40 days. First 20 days at 100mgs and then next 20 at 125mgs. I have a coveted (at least to me) bottle of M1A from Medfit Rx (their stuff was brutally strong). Also sitting on superdrol, M1T, hdrol, etc. although those aren't from the old school brands.
Wow some medfit rx, that's something I haven't heard from in awhile. If I could get my hands on some that's something I would still consider running even now

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow some medfit rx, that's something I haven't heard from in awhile. If I could get my hands on some that's something I would still consider running even now
They made a lot of stupid products that I never bought where they would stack like a handful of DS or a handful of SARMS... just crazy stuff. But I have tried their solo products and it's probably the most potent stuff I've ever come across on the market. Is it over-dosed? Are they putting other stuff in there? I don't know. But the strength of their stuff was top notch. I could never give up my Medfit Rx M1A... just can't do it. But that doesn't mean there aren't others on here with Medfit Rx products they are willing to let go of.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Their Mtren nasal spray was quite a preWO.

Although traditional Mtren oral is too, tbf.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I truly believe that era of the mid 2000’s to around 2009ish when they banned all the good “pro hormones” was awesome… and surprisingly the one UK sight I use to buy things from back then still has the above mentioned… if I’m not mistaken aas is still legal in the UK ? Not sure… that brings me to my next question, probably should be it’s own new thread somewhere but hey, I’ll throw it out there… I don’t do actual CrossFit, however I do incorporate some of their routines into my training… I’m a huge fan of the athletic/hybrid build… what’s everyone’s thoughts on what these people are taking ped wise ? I know one guy just tested positive for a 3beta compound, obviously a steroid… wouldn’t SARMS and peptides be more widely use now ? I’m actually surprised people are still taking pro hormones/designer steroids/steroids in a sport like this. And no, I know PED’s are never going away in sports…

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
F it… run the cycle and keep us posted on it… I just received my MA Research products, 2 bottles of GW and 2 bottles of S-23. I’ll post the cycle for my research rats later on tonight…

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I truly believe that era of the mid 2000’s to around 2009ish when they banned all the good “pro hormones” was awesome… and surprisingly the one UK sight I use to buy things from back then still has the above mentioned… if I’m not mistaken aas is still legal in the UK ? Not sure… that brings me to my next question, probably should be it’s own new thread somewhere but hey, I’ll throw it out there… I don’t do actual CrossFit, however I do incorporate some of their routines into my training… I’m a huge fan of the athletic/hybrid build… what’s everyone’s thoughts on what these people are taking ped wise ? I know one guy just tested positive for a 3beta compound, obviously a steroid… wouldn’t SARMS and peptides be more widely use now ? I’m actually surprised people are still taking pro hormones/designer steroids/steroids in a sport like this. And no, I know PED’s are never going away in sports…
I think you might see more people using SARMS because they are easier to get and some people might still be misinformed about them. I remember when they came out and they were touted as AAS but without the side effects. People were even using them as part of their PCT because they thought it was a safe way to keep their AAS gains.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
F it… run the cycle and keep us posted on it… I just received my MA Research products, 2 bottles of GW and 2 bottles of S-23. I’ll post the cycle for my research rats later on tonight…
I will. Problem is the M1,4ADD is stacked with what is discussed in this thread as possibly being the target hormone of Max LMG, so I may run 1mg of caber per week as a precaution.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People use whatever they can get their hands on that they can justify. Even things that might seem counterproductive, like Anavar causing crippling pumps, but it also doesn’t add much bulk and raises intensity & strength and promotes a lean physique.

Some SARMs and GW for sure, and I hear about more guys getting on clinic-based TRT. Do not underestimate the tremendous value of just having maxed out/high normal test for recovery, but ESPECIALLY if you can get your phlebotic values out of range. Someone doing CrossFit 6x a week, staying lean, lots of conditioning has zero to fear about having a stroke from running blood a bit thicker, but stands to gain a ton of oxygen capacity. Basically same stuff as MMA. 250 test, maybe some Tbol, and of course all your peptides, SARMs and ancillaries. You also hear about very small amounts of secondary anabolics in MMA based on likes/needs, but you have to avoid excess water, size, blood pressure, and especially pumps in both sports.

Link it here when you make it!

I will. Problem is the M1,4ADD is stacked with what is discussed in this thread as possibly being the target hormone of Max LMG, so I may run 1mg of caber per week as a precaution.
As someone who has used LMG, and caber several times, I would strongly advise not starting caber unless it’s apparent you need it. And it will be if so, if you have any nipple pain an AI doesn’t quickly correct or begin having sexual dysfunction, caber will have your prolactin tanked in 1-2 days. Keep it on hand, but never use it proactively.

Take 2-400mg of P5P if you want a prophylactic first approach. Caber is dropping the hammer.