Dbol low Dose cycle or epistane Standart

Shadowunder

Awards
So i have Enough experience with sarms (lgd ,s4,Rad, few cycles), ,also Halodrol one cycle.

Knowledge of liver protection , pct is there ( i did Always pct and checked with bloods)

I live with my gf since a half year and djd not took anything since then, injectables are a No Go until i have a space to Store and inject properly )

Now i want Two Options sind ask your opinion.

Dbol 20mg ( start with 20, and stay with it i Think Not Higher , for 10 -12 , weeks or epistane Standart for 8 Weeks the 30-40 mg.

Pct and liver Support i have already.

Pro dbol: Well known Anabolic , Great bulker ( im in a surplus of 300 now for the Winter ) and on 20, mg a day i dont think an AI is needed i want that estrogen to feel good (dbol is the only oral where you shoukd feel ",good", or at least Not Crappy at some Point.

Epi:, its dry but probably will feel shitty in IT after 8 Weeks.

Whats better for gaining muscle and 20, MG dbol shoukd Not bloat me up, diet is in Check i know how my Body responds.

Thanks Guys ,thats the best Forum for honest and good answers.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not both, you'll be running liver protection so you should be ok. You could do wks 1-4 dbol then wks 5-8 dbol and epi, the epi will shed the water weight and you'll finish the cycle hard and aesthetic, a test and a dht should work well together. I'm planning the same thing with dbol and msten just waiting for right time. In for others opinions on if this is a good idea, stupid idea, dangerous etc

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You would think the question would be “What’s the better option, Winstrol or Epistane?” But Dbol or epistane? Dbol is clearly going to put more size on, but imo the gains with epistane are going to be more maintainable post-cycle. I would also be shocked if you could make it 8 weeks on solo epistane cycle with no base.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All oral cycles can work but you have to plan specifically for them. Example below using D-bol and WInstrol using random doses. You may need more or less.

Week 1: 30mg D-bol/daily
Week 2: 25mg D-bol/5mg Winstrol/daily
Week 3: 20mg D-bol/10mg Winstrol/daily
Week 4: 15mg D-bol/15mg Winstrol/daily
Week 5: 10mg D-bol/20mg Winstrol/daily
Week 6-9: PCT
Week 10-13: Off

You could extend to 6 weeks copying week 5 dosing depending on blood work. In that case PCT is three weeks. This involves more risk to organs and HPTA.

Shadowunder

Awards
Sure i have one for pct,i did pct Always Sith enclompihene Citrate after few sarms and definetly after my hdrol cycle.

But i will be doing dbol i think its the only oral that can be Run solo without Feeling Like **** and its old school and well known.

Does adding more serms in pct (nolva enclo Combo ?) Strart the hpta faster and ", better again",or is one enough .

I have an AI nolva for gyno in Hand ,i dont think ( and hope) i will need it on onky 20 mg per day since it should not bei Too much estrogen but just in case i got nolva for this. Better Safe than later sorry with issues

Shadowunder

Awards
You think that 3 weeks are enough for the epi to "kick in", i dont have experience with it and liver Protection will go up surely when combining These two

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have an AI nolva for gyno in Hand ,i dont think ( and hope) i will need it on onky 20 mg per day since it should not bei Too much estrogen but just in case i got nolva for this. Better Safe than later sorry with issues

Nolva is not an AI, brother.
It is a SERM.
What country are you from?
(Just curious).

What is Standart?

Shadowunder

Awards
Sorry my bad ,yeah youre right Tamoxifen i tought of an AI ( would i even need one at 20mg dbol only?

Im from Germany so excuse my english its okay but when i write fast it looks and reads Like a 10 year old ,but yeah im from Germany

Shadowunder

Awards
I meant a Standart epi cycle 8 Weeks 30-40 mg ist Like what they say for this Steroid ,but i decided to to with dbol since a dht derivate that does Not Convert will make me feel Like **** and kill sex Drive etc. .

Dbol Sound great to me, at 20-25 mg a day with good liver Protection (Tudca,NAC) i can do 10-12 weeks to Not only gain 4 weeks of water and thatse it, it should be enoug estrogen to make me feel good or normal and Not bloat or get watery i wont Go over 20 mg /day i think.

For pct is just enclompihene enough Liky my other "cycles" ( sarms+ hdrol) or does a combination of the SERM's recover HPTA much faster than only one ?

Greetings from Germany

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it were me personally, I would just run the D-Bol solo and then save the Epistane for the spring when it’s time to get lean. The Epistane will definitely help keep you “drier” while on D-Bol. However, I just don’t see the need for running both, but that’s just me and you can do as you please.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re not going to gain anything after 6-8 weeks of either, so whatever you decide, might as well make the most of it.

an oral only cycle like that would be as follows:

weeks 1-4 dbol 50-60mg per day.
Weeks 1-4 epistane 30mg per day.
Weeks 4-6 epistane 40-50 mg per day.
Weeks 7-11 reduce xt + serm
Base the rest of pct from this point on blood work from week eleven.

get cut get butt. You’re welcome.

Shadowunder

Awards
Thanks for the information and Helping out.

so you mean over 8 Weeks i wont get much bore benefit out ot the same Dose ? I wanr to do low Dose Long ad possible since muscle just needs time tk build and manifest , thats why many 4, weeks orsl gains are Fading fast its just not enough time for Quality muscle to build so i tough 10, weeks should be good .

for pct is enclompihene Citrate enough or does s combination with nolva restart the hpta faster and better?

thanks a Lot for Helping Me out.