Dbol / Epistane Cycle

michaelr7170

Awards
Just wondering if theres anyone out there who ran a cycle of Dbol and epistane together before. Looking for results/experiences (good and bad) / dosage / thoughts on this cycle. Also what was/should be used for PCT? Thanks in advance

RSR36

Awards
Well a safer stack (if you are going to mix illegal AAS into the mix) would be Test Prop with Epistane. The test is equivalent in all areas to the Dbol at equal doses and is not hepatoxic. That way you avoid running two 17aa substances simultaneous.
BUT... Since you asked about Dbol/Epi... The dbol is wet and aromatizes moderately and because of that, it will be more suppresive than Epi. It will warrant an AI or Serm for gyno at about 30mg+ in most... However, Epi (acting similar to all DHT derivatives) will act to compete with the influx of Estrogen from Dbol. Dbol always flares pre-gyno for me at 30mg daily. So keep a close watch. Personally, I like to avoid supressing Estrogen unless sides appear. Letting all the hormones escalate in a similar ratio seems to promote better growth and well being. Epi will be less suppresive than the Dbol, so that won't matter. DHT derivatives only supress through androgen pathway. Dbol supresses through DHT AND Estrogen pathway in the HPTA.
Dozing might look like this...
Wk1 20mg Dbol, 20mg Epi
Wk2 20mg Dbol, 30mg Epi
Wk3 30mg Dbol, 30mg Epi
Wk4 30mg Dbol, 40mg Epi

Proper PCT with SERM followed by AI and Cortisol control to prevent rebound

This is NOT what I would ever do. I prefer Test Prop to adding multiple orals. I'm currently using TP 50mg ED and HDrol 50mg daily with 6 caps 11-oxo. I have 16 years experience with AAS and 7 years with pro hormones/designers, dating all the way back to the first Androstendione 50 from OSMO in 1997.

michaelr7170

Awards
Well a safer stack (if you are going to mix illegal AAS into the mix) would be Test Prop with Epistane. The test is equivalent in all areas to the Dbol at equal doses and is not hepatoxic. That way you avoid running two 17aa substances simultaneous.
BUT... Since you asked about Dbol/Epi... The dbol is wet and aromatizes moderately and because of that, it will be more suppresive than Epi. It will warrant an AI or Serm for gyno at about 30mg+ in most... However, Epi (acting similar to all DHT derivatives) will act to compete with the influx of Estrogen from Dbol. Dbol always flares pre-gyno for me at 30mg daily. So keep a close watch. Personally, I like to avoid supressing Estrogen unless sides appear. Letting all the hormones escalate in a similar ratio seems to promote better growth and well being. Epi will be less suppresive than the Dbol, so that won't matter. DHT derivatives only supress through androgen pathway. Dbol supresses through DHT AND Estrogen pathway in the HPTA.
Dozing might look like this...
Wk1 20mg Dbol, 20mg Epi
Wk2 20mg Dbol, 30mg Epi
Wk3 30mg Dbol, 30mg Epi
Wk4 30mg Dbol, 40mg Epi

Proper PCT with SERM followed by AI and Cortisol control to prevent rebound

This is NOT what I would ever do. I prefer Test Prop to adding multiple orals. I'm currently using TP 50mg ED and HDrol 50mg daily with 6 caps 11-oxo. I have 16 years experience with AAS and 7 years with pro hormones/designers, dating all the way back to the first Androstendione 50 from OSMO in 1997.
Thank you very much for the info. Will look into the test/epi stack.. Would this cycle be ran similair in terms of dosage to dbol/epi?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude stop... right now.. if your even asking about this cycle.. u are not ready to be using a strong cycle like test and epi.... its not similar at all to epi/dbol.. u dont even know what to use for pct... now im not tryna be a ****... but u need to do some research.. what ur aas expierence and how old r u...

RSR36

Awards
Well TP is dosed conservatively at 50mg per day. TP's main drawback is frequent injections. I do it daily now and can deffinately say it is better than EOD. Much more even. I'm lucky, Prop doesn't bother me. But a lot of people get nasty pain from it. The newer ones are commonly pain free in Ethyl Oleate (?sp). At 350mg per week, the gains will be easily equivalent to 40-50mg Dbol IMHO. But probably less water retention. Since you naturally produce about 125mg per week Test, initially you will be adding 350mg exogenous to the 125mg endogenous test. But rapidly you will shut down. Ultimately, you will be replacing the 125mg and adding additional 225 on top. (make sense) That will still boost you into supra levels of Test. Probably 3-5x normal. Escalating Epi dose with it will continue to keep gains comming. It would be a slightly drier mix than with Dbol, but much safer. The main thing is the fear of injections, I guess.

RSR36

Awards
And by the way, I don't think he is ready or will actually do a Test/epi or dbol/epi cycle. People on forums ask a lot of hypothetical questions. In reality, any way u cutit, test is safer than Dbol. Other than injections, a TProp PCT would be very similar to a Dbol Pct for equal length. Obviously most people run Test Prop longer than Dbol, so more suppression occurs. But TP is so quick acting that it can be used in short cycles requiring Nolvadex and supps just like a dbol pct. Only in longer cycle would HCG become a must. So it was a hypothetical answer in an attempt to avoid 2 orals being run together. But, I assume people know their ****. I'm new.. You are right, he's not ready!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude stop... right now.. if your even asking about this cycle.. u are not ready to be using a strong cycle like test and epi.... its not similar at all to epi/dbol.. u dont even know what to use for pct... now im not tryna be a ****... but u need to do some research.. what ur aas expierence and how old r u...
oh...we know what your trying to be zach........ha

op...run some epi....break your cherry....mabye some phera...or4 a straight test cycle....its all about baby steps man....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
baby steps? WTF? 1st cycle tren ace - testp- winstrol all the way!!!!! right? lmoa loll jk

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
baby steps? WTF? 1st cycle tren ace - testp- winstrol all the way!!!!! right? lmoa loll jk
thats really not out of the question....i just think it would take someone whos really done their homework....and unfortunately most guys who have never run a cycle dont know enough about gear to do something like that safely....thats why i think baby steps are key....now if you took someone like zero v who has more posts in the steroid section than i do and has really done 2 years of research but still hasnt run anything yet....i wouldnt hesitate to recomend a much more advanced cycle....but really it just depends on the person....