Msten/Diabolix/Trest Cycle (Unsponsored)

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So gentlemen, I know its only been a few days since I posted that I wasn't going to get on TRT. But I had a very in depth conversation with my doctor two days ago, and we decided to start the protocol. Had my first shot today of 200 mgs.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
So gentlemen, I know its only been a few days since I posted that I wasn't going to get on TRT. But I had a very in depth conversation with my doctor two days ago, and we decided to start the protocol. Had my first shot today of 200 mgs.
Damn brother, that's a big step. Congrats though.

Are you gonna run orals after he normalizes the dose?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Damn brother, that's a big step. Congrats though.

Are you gonna run orals after he normalizes the dose?
Thanks bro. Had to think real hard about taking this next step. Right now I'm just going to see how this goes for the 1st 10 weeks of my protocol. After that, I'll see how things are and go from there

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Had to think real hard about taking this next step. Right now I'm just going to see how this goes for the 1st 10 weeks of my protocol. After that, I'll see how things are and go from there
Hope things go well for you brother. Excited to see how it goes. Check your PMs

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to show what my current physique looks like. This was Pre-Workout w/ absolutely no pump and no carbs. I'm going to use this as my starting point to see how I look at the end of my 1st 10 week cycle of TRT.

post.png

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
jmyers Lookin big man!! Did you run Diabolix solo before? Im interested how it is compared to Dianodrol and 'real' Dbol. It is a bit dryer or no?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome physique! Very pleasant to the eye!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just catching up here. Looking like a monster brother. All that without a single dose of Test. You lucky dog!! Ok not just luck, lots of work too. Excited to see where the trt takes you. Physically and mentally.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Just catching up here. Looking like a monster brother. All that without a single dose of Test. You lucky dog!! Ok not just luck, lots of work too. Excited to see where the trt takes you. Physically and mentally.
Thanks bro, I really do appreciate the kind words. Really excited to see where this takes me. Question for you, how long does it usually take to start feeling anything?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I really do appreciate the kind words. Really excited to see where this takes me. Question for you, how long does it usually take to start feeling anything?
Start noticing some effects in about a week. For me it's usually random boners and such. A boost in mood comes pretty quick too, 1-2 weeks. The After the 3 week mark you should start really feeling better energy, stable libido, easily motivated, strength increase, and general well-being. At TRT dose I'm not sure considering your already great physique, you will notice much difference in terms of body-comp.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Start noticing some effects in about a week. For me it's usually random boners and such. A boost in mood comes pretty quick too, 1-2 weeks. The After the 3 week mark you should start really feeling better energy, stable libido, easily motivated, strength increase, and general well-being. At TRT dose I'm not sure considering your already great physique, you will notice much difference in terms of body-comp.
Hey bro, I'll take all that. Just the fact of having increase in energy, motivation, libido and wellbeing is good for me. Thanks for the info bro

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's going on fellow iron addicts?!?! So a little update; on March 1st I started a detox that I'll be running for the whole month. My training will remain the same as always. I'll be off ALL supps, except my daily multi. I'll be cutting out all carbs and my diet will be moderate protein and high fats. Main goal is to reset my body and its insulin sensitivity.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What's going on fellow iron addicts?!?! So a little update; on March 1st I started a detox that I'll be running for the whole month. My training will remain the same as always. I'll be off ALL supps, except my daily multi. I'll be cutting out all carbs and my diet will be moderate protein and high fats. Main goal is to reset my body and its insulin sensitivity.
No carbs for a whole month? Ouch.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's all good bro. Feeling great. Bumped my fats up, so my body can transition from using carbs as energy, to now using fats and stored bodyfat
Oh I don't doubt that it's a great idea and is probably working very well. I just don't know if I'd have the willpower to completely resist my love for carbs lol

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Just have to set a goal and than stay on track, accountable and focused.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just have to set a goal amd than stay accountable and focused.
True. I've never truly had to cut or omit carbs so I've never really set a goal like that. Maybe something like that would help for bulking though, since it would enhance insulin sensitivity.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I don't doubt that it's a great idea and is probably working very well. I just don't know if I'd have the willpower to completely resist my love for carbs lol
I sacrifice regularly protein for carbs and fats. My love is PB, nuts, avocados, whole milk. I can never stay below 150c though either.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Plus this is an experiment to see how my body reacts to moderate protein and high fats.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
The great part about this is that I'm using PB, nuts and avocados. Not too much though

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I sacrifice regularly protein for carbs and fats. My love is PB, nuts, avocados, whole milk. I can never stay below 150c though either.
I am literally the same. I commonly eat 2 avocados a day and snack on massive scoops of PB. Often include an ounce or two of almonds with some meals too lol. Whole milk every day.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I have to control myself with PB, because it can get out of hand. I've been known to eat a whole jar at one sitting

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have to control myself with PB, because it can get out of hand. I've been known to eat a whole jar at one sitting
That's impressive. I usually max out at 1/2 jar.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Have a little bit more energy during my workouts. And my libido spikes every now and again randomly. Other than that, still think it's too early

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take you to weigh the pros/cons of TRT? Was it a tough decision to make?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I took approx 5 days to make the decision. Yes and no it was tough, if that makes sense. It wasn't thought because I knew my Test was low and I wanted to be back at a nice stable level. Yes it was tough, because I knew that once I started it, it was a permanent commitment

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I took approx 5 days to make the decision. Yes and no it was tough, if that makes sense. It wasn't thought because I knew my Test was low and I wanted to be back at a nice stable level. Yes it was tough, because I knew that once I started it, it was a permanent commitment
Yes, it makes sense. Well good luck with your endeavors brother. Are you gonna continue to update this log with your progress?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's going on Iron Addicts?!?! So a little update into my detox for the month of March. I'm on Day 16 of 31 and my weight is hovering around 200 lbs. I'm feeling absolutely great in and out of the gym. Mental clarity and focus is on point. Overall, my body just feels clean. I've been going to the gym before work, at 3:30 am, and I'm still feeling great. Also, my workouts have been fasted minus taking approx. 10 gms of BCAAs, 5 gms of Creatine, 5 gms of Glutamine and PreWorkout

As for the TRT, I had my 4th shot on Monday, 3/14. I can tell a difference in the gym. My strength has increased slightly and my endurance is high. For example, I did 365 lbs. on BB squats for 10 awesome reps. About a month or so ago I was doing that for around 4-5 reps.

*Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Kill this **** brother. Glad you are feeling good. Keep it up and be safe

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the quality feedback and ongoing updates. Inspiring posts bro.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellow Iron Addicts, I'm thinking of running a PH cycle starting April 4th and taking some suggestions. As always, my main goal is recomp.

This is what I'm thinking about as of right now:

Stano- 800/800/1000/1000/1000/
1000/1000/1000
DermaTr3n- 60/60/90/90/90/120/
120/120
Tr1umph- 0/0/40/60/60/60/
60/60

That's just a thought. I do have other products in my stash; D1methadrol, The 1, Halo, DMZ, Ep1stane (but didn't want to run this because I used it during my last cycle). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
jmyers

What about Hdrol/dermatren/stano? That or Epi instead of hdrol. Either one would be ****ing nice for recomp and lean muscle.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
jmyers

What about Hdrol/dermatren/stano? That or Epi instead of hdrol. Either one would be ****ing nice for recomp and lean muscle.
Halo is a good consideration. Thanks bro. Since Halo isn't very liver toxic, do you think running it for 8 weeks is good. Haven't ran it in a long time

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Halo is a good consideration. Thanks bro. Since Halo isn't very liver toxic, do you think running it for 8 weeks is good. Haven't ran it in a long time
Yeah man. When I run it again, it won't be for less than 8 weeks. It started to shine around week 4 if I remember right.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. When I run it again, it won't be for less than 8 weeks. It started to shine around week 4 if I remember right.
If I remember correctly, that's when it started to shine for me. I figure if I can run Diabolix for 8 weeks, then I can run Halo for 8 weeks. ;-)