Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mayn... this time thing still has me all thrown off... I gotta get to bed.... but first gotta make sure all my clocks match, i keep forgetting which are already changed and which arent... thought it was only 9 here in cal cause i thought I needed to reset this one myself.. poo... missing out on sleep...
This stuff seems to be all over for me, nothing consistent. One day i look shredded, the next day im puffy, lol wtf.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff seems to be all over for me, nothing consistent. One day i look shredded, the next day im puffy, lol wtf.
Anything else you think could be a factor? Diet? is it on days you are changing something?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
My first week was the same way! Its really weird... Def doing something but that something its hard to pinpoint other then the gda properties...

Really the small changes throughout are enough to drive one bonkers if they are focused on too closely, but the entire run taken as a whole and assessed on a 30 day basis and also+ a week after for retention of effects is the only way to fairly judge this I'm thinking...

Looking forward to this week and next most natural supplements show their true colors in weeks 3,4 and a lil further (I liked primes effects best weeks 4-6)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first week was the same way! Its really weird... Def doing something but that something its hard to pinpoint other then the gda properties...

Really the small changes throughout are enough to drive one bonkers if they are focused on too closely, but the entire run taken as a whole and assessed on a 30 day basis and also+ a week after for retention of effects is the only way to fairly judge this I'm thinking...

Looking forward to this week and next most natural supplements show their true colors in weeks 3,4 and a lil further (I liked primes effects best weeks 4-6)
How long is their beta run for? 30 days?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
How long is their beta run for? 30 days?
at original suggested dose of 4 caps ED yes... there has been some talk of using 6 caps on lifting days and 4 caps on off days... Im entertaining the thought of dosing it that way but I kinda want to just see how it accumulates at standard dosing too.... im torn...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 14 (rest) and Day 15(workout)

Day 14

Yesterday was my day off n I took it off from posting for the most part too... I cant say I had much to note about Compound 20 directly accept my pee was smellin fairly strong all day and I even got in a good amount of water... Also legs were shot all day, sore and still recovering their energy.

Day 15
Tonight's workout went GREAT!

I got it in a lil earlier then usual, by at least 3 hours and only had one meal previous to lifting, considering that, strength was phenomenal and in gym drive was def boosted. I felt much more keyed into my workout mentally and pump was actually there in full effect by my 3rd exercise... felt like I coulda kept going but had to call it a night n leave before over training and regretting it...

Some lifts were up, although slightly adjusted order but still stronger after testing the heavier DB's last week. Some real good vascularity showing in my arms as well that I havnt seen since summer when I was 10lbs lighter...

Weight tonight was 194.6, so Ive maintained this heavier weight (+4.6lbs) for 2 full weeks now and body comp looks similar to the start, yet Im def stronger... still no visual or palpable signs that im "leaning" or "hardening" though so Im a lil bit dissapointed there yet pleased with how its treating me in the gym.

here's tonight's lifts...

Chest
Stretches then 15 warmup pushups
DB Press- 40lbx12, 55lbx10, 70lbx10, 100lbx10
Dips- BWx10, BWx10, BWx10(Double bounce on each end), BWx15
Machine fly- 160lbx10, 220lbx10, 280lbx10
Incline DB Fly- 40lbx10, 30lbx10(2-5-0 timing), 30lbx10 (pump was huge by this point as was vascularity)
Decline Close DB press- 40lbx10, 50lbx7
Decline wiiiiide DB press-(almost fly but arms are still held pronate) 30lbx10, 30lbx10
Standing Cable Fly- 50lbx10, 50lbx10, 60lbx10

The volume that Im starting to be able to do compared to a few weeks ago is pretty impressive considering strength is going up as well AND Im leaving the gym still feeling like more could be done but am not going to foolishly over exert myself.... thinking of testing out BB 1RM next week to see where Im at... previous PR is 315 searching(prob coulda done 330 had i known where to start better).... My guess is I can get at least 275 right now... we will see.... I dont use BB for a standard lift hardly ever, I much prefer DB's

Week 2 review is coming in a moment with current ratings etc...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Second Week Progress Report and Review

Gonna continue this method of reporting progress so we can see how things seem to go week to week on Compound 20...

Pump: 6/10
Finally starting to see more of a Pump in the gym, I think I can attribute this to the dosing suggestion of taking on an empty stomach, 30min-1hr preworkout... I'm still not really seeing the pump through the day like some others have mentioned and only occasionally feel a pump with morning dose but its more a feeling then visually changing and def isn't sustained.

Body Composition Changes: 4/10
This one is kind of disappointing me... even though I didn't have the wild fluctuations like I did the first week and even though Im up in weight but showing similar bf levels to previous... I'm just not seeing the hardening and leaning out this was supposedly touted for... for this reason I'm actually dropping the rating a point cause Id expect with my diet set the way it is and the consistency maintained wherewith I should have some sort of notable changes to that effect..... At least last week stuff was visually happening albeit not exactly positively.

Strength Increases: 10/10
Still a 10.... To consistently put up more weight, feel better interset recovery and improve on every body part or feel better doing the same is an impressive feat for a supposed natural supplement.... of course I'm going out on a limb assuming its natty, but that IS USPL's forte... regardless of body composition changes... I may start to have a liking for this supplement based solely on these results if continued regardless of its intended purposes...

Sleep and Muscular Recovery: 6/10
Sleep is still sound. I awake refreshed and not the slightest bit groggy. Muscular recovery on the other hand is not much different from normal, heavy lifting is equating to heavy DOMS a day or 2 later with no apparent help in mitigating these effects I'm actually dropping this rating one point... but maybe its not an intended effect for the compound OR maybe its similar to say ArA in that it may even increase this sensation as I almost feel more sore sometimes.... Personally I like feeling sore, its like my body telling me job well done.... if this just continues though then I cant expect it to do something its not intended for and Ill slide the rating back up the scale....

Side Effects: 6/10(10 being side free)
Kind of feeding into the last rating... soreness is apparent if not increased... lifting is getting heavier yet apparent muscular recovery is not coinciding... this is a side IMO... Urination and thirst are still constant.... Acne on the back and shoulders is still there despite extra efforts to keep clear(clean).... but other then that Id have to say its been A LOT better... no puffiness to speak of... when dosed properly according to instructions I'm having no issues with hypoglycemia and I'm actually feeling great in the gym, so this one gets a large improvement yet is still not perfect.

Overall Initial Impressions: 8/10
I'mgoing to keep this one the same.... Reason being... I have seen some improvements here this last week... yet I have also had a few categories drop in rating... most disappointing of all is the lack of Visually stimulating physical changes.... most impressive of all is continued increases in strength far beyond what I was expecting to see.... Again if this continues, well my suggestion would be don't get this if your expecting the label to read true (at least from whats been labeled on the Beta bottles) but if your looking for a good natty source of increase in strength then this one could be of value... Ill be VERY interested to see if this aspect is maintained post Compound 20 use... I certainly hope so.

PS
LMK what you guys think re: this style of review or if there is anything else you would like me to cover... hope I'm painting a clear enough picture as to what is going on here.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, great log! Don't change a thing. Glad to see your strength continue to go up. Yesterday was my first day back since getting sick. Strength went down just a tad, but I think it'll be right back up by next week.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dude, great log! Don't change a thing. Glad to see your strength continue to go up. Yesterday was my first day back since getting sick. Strength went down just a tad, but I think it'll be right back up by next week.
Thanks bro!

N good luck getting back at it, I always feel its tough coming back in but get reacclimated to the gym routine quickly once I go through the rounds one week and can eat right again.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
]

Yup great log man. I am a happy subber ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit post- Go advanced - delete post (at top) - confirm (bottom right of delete box) :thumbsup:

Somehow even with the system in place that usually blocks duplicate posts they can get made... but problem solved
Haha!! Thx!

DONE

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 16 (notes)

Just wanted to add some notes, woke up this morning feeling nice and tight across my chest and arms and traps.... kinda like a half pump half soreness...

I think I may be looking leaner right now, def no longer holding excess water or looking bloated but muscles are looking kinda dense and more tight... either way Im still feeling that this def is not Compound 20's strongest attribute but the GDA effects so far and subsequent strength increase is certainly been welcome.

Got Back and Bi tonight... gonna shoot another Dead lift vid to try and see if I can properly adjust my form... depending on how I feel I may try for heavier weight as well.... Im thinking if 275 with proper form feels good Im going to try for 300.... wish me luck!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to add some notes, woke up this morning feeling nice and tight across my chest and arms and traps.... kinda like a half pump half soreness...

I think I may be looking leaner right now, def no longer holding excess water or looking bloated but muscles are looking kinda dense and more tight... either way Im still feeling that this def is not Compound 20's strongest attribute but the GDA effects so far and subsequent strength increase is certainly been welcome.

Got Back and Bi tonight... gonna shoot another Dead lift vid to try and see if I can properly adjust my form... depending on how I feel I may try for heavier weight as well.... Im thinking if 275 with proper form feels good Im going to try for 300.... wish me luck!
The more I read into these logs the more confused I become... I have completely disregarded the USPLabs ones.... those guys are on some type of mental distorter... Anyway, strength is a plus, and looking tighter/less water retention always good.

Good luck on the deads! I love um, watch the form and don't get injured! heheh. Take care!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
The more I read into these logs the more confused I become... I have completely disregarded the USPLabs ones.... those guys are on some type of mental distorter... Anyway, strength is a plus, and looking tighter/less water retention always good.

Good luck on the deads! I love um, watch the form and don't get injured! heheh. Take care!
Your confused??? lol! IM CONFUSED!!!

Its the weirdest thing to have so many different widespread effects from one supplement introduced into an otherwise constant environment... I would expect a change in one way or another, not one way and another, lol.

Im stickin to the opinion I would expect to see its true nature the last couple weeks but even then I will REALLY have to either have some dramatic results pop up or wait till the very end to give it a fair assessment... in the meantime I just gotta hold on for the ride cause this is one crazy rollercoaster.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took compound 20 for 3 days and gained 70 pounds on my bench and I feel very aggressive I think I have to stop cuz it makes me roid rage, I think its dbol.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I took compound 20 for 3 days and gained 70 pounds on my bench and I feel very aggressive I think I have to stop cuz it makes me roid rage, I think its dbol.
LOL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or some kinda neurotic cause you be dreamin' man!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Cyumon...

Roid rage? really???? we all know it was prob closer to PMS....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
U visited my log for 1 day then dropped out... I ain't mad though. :)
wait... when did you start your log? did you link it in the C20 thread?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait... when did you start your log? did you link it in the C20 thread?
Hmm if you're talking about your C20 log... then I am legitimately sorry... I'll look for it later ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey hey,I checked on there. Your Swole log? wrapped it up already though right?
Right.

Didn't start C20 yet.

Matt I meant my Swole Stack log.
Just got a but jealous when I seen you participating in here so much lol. :)
It's cool bro.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right.

Didn't start C20 yet.

Matt I meant my Swole Stack log.
Just got a but jealous when I seen you participating in here so much lol. :)
It's cool bro.
hehe, your next log Ill check out more. ;)

Was interested in the Swole stack but then I didnt end up ordering it... I have stoked and testopro though. Glycobol is kinda what I wanted... just couldnt swing the funds at that time. When you start your log be sure to drop it in one of my logs ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hehe, your next log Ill check out more. ;)

Was interested in the Swole stack but then I didnt end up ordering it... I have stoked and testopro though. Glycobol is kinda what I wanted... just couldnt swing the funds at that time. When you start your log be sure to drop it in one of my logs ;)
Will do.
Did u ever get your Glycobol?
If not we can talk....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
WHOOOO! DEAD LIFTS ARE FUN!

vids when I get home, finishing up back now...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 16 (workout)

Ooooook...

At the risk of removing my completely objective tone I'm gonna have to state that I really think USPLab's has got something here...

This is based on my whole day experience today culminating in my workout tonight....

As I stated in my last 2 updates (not including weekly review) I tore up chest last night feeling g2g and still had to walk myself outta the gym to avoid over working and then woke this morning feeling tight and slightly sore n pumped....

Well this progressed through the day... GDA effects were in full swing for sure as well... I chugged down some aminos with my morning dose then had some cereal followed up by a chicken breast... While eating the chicken I got the glycogen euphoria really strong, IDK if many have had this sensation before but many GDAs do this for me, a feeling of well being and happiness with a slight head change almost just from consuming carbs... Followed by a more pronounced pump sensation in my chest, anterior delts and my bi's somewhat.

A couple hours passed and I didn't even have the chance for my stomach to tell me it was hungry and time to eat before I began to FEEL I needed to eat something, felt drained, like I had just walked outta the gym and all my energy stores were depleted... So I made up a Tuna sandwich and a glass of milk a banana and took a couple grams of CLA.... again felt the pump... about an hour later I was actually feeling more sore and started getting pretty tired... Decided I should take a nap otherwise Id be too pooped to workout.

Woke, feeling the weakness again like I hadn't eaten all day... my stomach didn't feel empty, it wasn't growling or anything but my body just felt weak and depleted.... at this point I was actually contemplating putting off tonight's workout till tomorrow thinking I really must have over exerted myself at the gym or something...

BUT luckily I persisted, ate a bowl of Oats and another can of Tuna (which btw Ive had tuna smelling gas all day, friggin nasty) bout 3 hours preworkout and then took my preworkout dose of C20 an hour before the gym and headed out with my aminos in hand...

Lemme tell you the gym held AAALLLLLL sorts of surprises for me tonight....

Weight... 197.4 (and not looking bloated one bit, but certain there was massive glycogen/nutrient storage going on here)

And then I proceeded to set up the camera(phone) and hit my warm ups on deads... Got to 275, planned on doing it once for feel and this is what happened instead...

AND IT FELT LIKE I COULDA DONE MORE!

This was the same weight I struggled with last week(albeit the poor form may have hurt me) to do a single rep of once and then again for the camera while the fiance filmed me.

I had proposed with you folks earlier that if 275 went well I would attempt 300.... well it went so well and I figured why not just make it an even 3 plates each side to make 315 instead of searching out all the lil ones needed to make 300... here's how it went...

I reeeeeaaally think I shoulda locked out a lil longer buuut as I was going up, again I was feelin like WOW I got this! and wanted to attempt 2 right there... well my grip wasn't havin it and it slipped the second I started to stall out n was havin to really push. STILL this was great IMO cause not only did I destroy last weeks lift but I moved above what I had initially planned and still felt strong doing it!

During my warm up sets I practiced walking up to the bar feeling an inch or so of distance to my shins then bending over and just grabbing the bar and pulling from right there instead of rearin down to heave it up. With my lesser lifts I think my form improved greatly but would like to still hear what you guys think about the heavier weight n how I handled it.

As for the rest of the workout, I'll be brief since I've already rambled on about my day n the deads...

Pump was HUGE for bis and felt strong but literally became impeding by the last set. Rows were strong but grip was BARELY hangin on by last set, my guess is tired from deads... and Lat pulldowns were cut short cause I took so much time goofin with the camera before deads that I had run myself into closing time.

Here's the numbers ran tonight, improved are in bold.

Bi/Back
Dead Lifts- 10x135lb, 10x225lb, 3x275lb, 1x315lb, 12x185lb
DB Curls- 10x20lb(reg/hammer alternating), 10x40lb(hammer), 10x45lb(inside hammer), 10x30lb(reg)
Bent over DB Rows-(done one arm at a time on bench) 10x50lb, 10x70lb, 10x85lb
Iso cable lat pulldowns- 10x50, 10x60

Compound 20 notes:

For the sake of keeping it short, in order of experience today...

Pumps? Check.
Soreness? Check.
GDA effects? Check.
Lethargy? Check.
Raging Libido? Check.
Weight Gains? Check.
Strength gains? Check.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a mighty nice natty product.

:)

Nice deads.. im jealous lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It seems to be turning out to be one!
And Thanks!!!! Im really happy with how quickly they are progressing considering their recent introduction to the routine (only a few months, 3 at most)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be turning out to be one!
And Thanks!!!! Im really happy with how quickly they are progressing considering their recent introduction to the routine (only a few months, 3 at most)
dang man you are strong!!

did you get my PM about the suicidal AIs?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
dang man you are strong!! did you get my PM about the suicidal AIs?
meh hardly... MAYBE ill be gettin up to what Id like numbers wise after this next cycle... I dont like to chase strength numbers really, just have functionally high numbers to use for maximum hypertrophy. There are guys on here that warm up with my max lift weight! lol. Id be happy to be able to hit 405lb on the big 3 lifts... beyond that I dont think my joints could handle it and I think Id begin having to sacrifice methods of hypertrophy for that of strength.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
dang man you are strong!! did you get my PM about the suicidal AIs?
n no... I didnt get the PM yet I dont think... lemme check... my phone will tell me I have a message open it and it shows an older one sometimes...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
n no... I didnt get the PM yet I dont think... lemme check... my phone will tell me I have a message open it and it shows an older one sometimes...
hmm I remember writing it... but it isnt in my sent box... the sent box on this forum something doesnt save it though. I dono what the settings are on it. Ill send another...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
k... I might have responded to the same message twice then cause I just sent a reply to one.. lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You do Cardio SD?

If I read correctly you don't focus much on strength u just life a moderatly heavy weight and do 8-15 reps?

I think I'm going to start a routine I found:

Week 1 Light
Week 2 Heavy
4 Days a week 2 upper body 2 lower body.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, nice improvement! That came off the floor easily. Definitely more in that tank. I would work on the grip strength now but, I would just throw on some straps for the heavy set and get some big reps. Keep an eye on the shoulders being out in front of the bar. Video angle was tough to really judge this but it they looked in front of it. Throw your chest out and arch harder as well. Looks good big man!
Also glad to hear Compound 20 is showing up. USP needs to bring their A game back.

PS...the gym music is awesome!! WTF

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your mini update, are you saying that soreness and lethargy are both non-existent? I assumed that was the case, but the "check" next to both of them had me wanting to double check, haha.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That 315 set looked easy for you.. you prob could have gotten 3 if you didnt lose the grip. Good stuff and what is up with the music your gym plays? lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wow, nice improvement! That came off the floor easily. Definitely more in that tank. I would work on the grip strength now but, I would just throw on some straps for the heavy set and get some big reps. Keep an eye on the shoulders being out in front of the bar. Video angle was tough to really judge this but it they looked in front of it. Throw your chest out and arch harder as well. Looks good big man!
Also glad to hear Compound 20 is showing up. USP needs to bring their A game back.

PS...the gym music is awesome!! WTF
dude... I was totally going to mention something about the music and forgot to!!! LOL

I cant STAND the music they play there... usually have my headphones in even if they arent playing just to cancel out the noise... took em out for 315 though cause I didnt want em to get snagged... I think Ricky martin helped me blast through that lift :eek: LMAO... :ntome:

Thanks for the tips AZ!!! Ya the camera angle was really funky cause I had it sittining on a decline bench with some 5lb weights holding it up, lol... tried setting it down level but that bench maintains a slight decline even at the shallowest setting... I do think that my shoulders were tippin forward though so I gotta try to keep them back a lil.... I try my hardest to push my chest out, the thing is I have REALLY big shoulder blades that like to stick out and pulling them all the way together pulls me much closer to the bar and causes me to drop my rear more to do that... I just pulled my chest out as hard as possible without compromising stance and pulled tight from there. Gonna have to perfect this as I go!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
In your mini update, are you saying that soreness and lethargy are both non-existent? I assumed that was the case, but the "check" next to both of them had me wanting to double check, haha.
nono.... it means they WERE there...

I noticed this stuff almost seems to make me MORE sore... wether its an inherent action of the supplement or a secondary due to pushing heavier weight and more volume... IDK, could be either, could be both.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I noticed this stuff almost seems to make me MORE sore... wether its an inherent action of the supplement or a secondary due to pushing heavier weight and more volume... IDK, could be either, could be both.
Haha. Yea music is kinda funky but the lift was good.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
That 315 set looked easy for you.. you prob could have gotten 3 if you didnt lose the grip. Good stuff and what is up with the music your gym plays? lol
Thanks bro! It felt really good going up the first rep n Im sure I coulda got the second had my grip not failed... 3... well I think it was a lil harder then it looks, LOL... doubt I had 3.

Refer to previous reply for music comment... I swear I didnt request it :yuck:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! It felt really good going up the first rep n Im sure I coulda got the second had my grip not failed... 3... well I think it was a lil harder then it looks, LOL... doubt I had 3.

Refer to previous reply for music comment... I swear I didnt request it :yuck:
haha yeah the gym I go to used to play awesome hardcore rock that just got me in the gym mood to destroy the weights and now they have been playing hip hop and country and im like WTF?! But keep it up IDK what was wrong with me when I used to deadlift..I havent done them in a few months because I have been focusing really hard on increasing my squats and my legs take forever to recover after a hard leg day.. I hope you can keep increasing your deads I was looking through an old training journal I kept two years ago and it said I was doing 315 5 times... 3 months ago I was doing 315 5 times.. so I guess I didnt go up in deads in TWO YEARS LOL must have been doing something wrong :think:. I'll keep an eye on how you structure your deads and prob add them back to my split in a few months after my squat starts to stall :thumbsup:.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have noted this too. My legs are absolutely wrecked from leg day saturday.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You do Cardio SD?

If I read correctly you don't focus much on strength u just life a moderatly heavy weight and do 8-15 reps?

I think I'm going to start a routine I found:

Week 1 Light
Week 2 Heavy
4 Days a week 2 upper body 2 lower body.
I do low/moderate cardio in the morning. I wake up, go pee, grab a water bottle and toss in my aminos and go for a 30min walk with the last 5 min jogging, get home and take my C20 dose and then eat.

I try to lift as heavy as possible that will reach failure on the 10th rep of my final set.... basically have 2-3 warm up sets, really the first is a warm up, the other 1 or 2 are to help my muscles get acclimated to heavier weight on that lift and the last should fail at 10 reps, sometimes its 8 sometimes its 12... If 8 I try again the next week, if I can hit 12 then it tells me I need to go higher the next week.

The one set of 15 Ive done recently was for dips where I really should have a weighted belt on or toss the gyms chains around my shoulders like i did over summer but its a pain haulin em out... my buddy told me I could get a dip belt at Big 5 or Sports Chalet for like 15-30 bucks... Ill be investing in one on payday this next week.

I think your planned routine could be beneficial to keep "muscle confusion" going well but I would think it would be hard to track progress that way... its worth a shot though, LMK how it works, n if you start a log shoot me a link.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I have noted this too. My legs are absolutely wrecked from leg day saturday.
You know, it always seems legs take the longest for me to recover from but on C20 its rediculous, they are sore and completely drained for days, I could say that today is the first day they feel completely recovered, no soreness/tighness/weakness since when I hit them on last saturday!

Ive been thinking they are looking bigger too... shoulda measured them at the start... dangit...

But ya.... chest is even still sore today AND pumped again... was gonna get to that in my update after i finished all the responses...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 17 (notes)

Feelin good this morning... surprisingly just only slightly tight in the lower back, not really sore at all but Im sure it will hit me tomorrow like a ton of bricks...

Biggest thing to note, as I just mentioned, is my chest stilll looked tight and swole when I woke this morning! Traps too! Nothing else is lookin puffy, stomach definition is showing although not completely shredded but Im not dieting/exercising for that look right this second. Also mentioned the legs are starting to look a lil bigger in my eyes... wish I would done measurements at the start or at the very least some leg shots but I guess it will be alright... one thing you guys will just have to take my word for... sorry.

I know Ive mentioned it in passing but just wanted to reiterate the oddity of the increase in libido so fiercely... Without sounding like a jerk or demeaning my fiance, it seems like from the second she gets home from work till she goes to sleep all I want to do is go at it.... waking up on a daily with wood as well... I usually try to be reserved in the way I talk about this subject but I figured I should just let this out there cause it has been a notable difference from prior to starting C20 and been consistently getting stronger.

Other then that... thirst is still constantly unquenchable regardless of increased fluid intake, also regardless of increased urination it seems my pee is taking on a stronger odor, dunno if its from my diet or what(like if I have tuna more then once in a day my pee even smells like it) but something I have noticed.

Any questions you guys have feel free to field em, I just want to make sure Im covering everything and dont mind the extra chatter obviously.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nono.... it means they WERE there... I noticed this stuff almost seems to make me MORE sore... wether its an inherent action of the supplement or a secondary due to pushing heavier weight and more volume... IDK, could be either, could be both.
Oh wow, man. That's kind of crazy. I assumed I just interpreted it wrong, but that's surprising. Thanks for clearing it up, though.