Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great log and review

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give this log a 10/10 bubba! Complete and very informative. I think a C20/Prime run would be insane and I wish someone would offer it as a stack sale. We can only hope.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice video review!!

I'll be in touch. :)
Thanks for following along brotha, Ill hit you back in a sec... I like it but id tweak it a bit...

Awsome review & log.
Thanks again my man! Hows the Halo treating you so far?

Great log and review
Glad you liked it! Are you runnin anything right now? Hows Taurus treating you?

I would give this log a 10/10 bubba! Complete and very informative. I think a C20/Prime run would be insane and I wish someone would offer it as a stack sale. We can only hope.
Thanks AZ!

I too cant wait to run a C20 and Prime stack, I think the combination would be stellar and Im sure someone(most likely Nutra) will be willing to run such a stack.... in fact just the other day in another thread both Josh (Natty) and Jacob were in the same thread that was pitting Prime and Anabeta against eachother, they said... why not just stack em both? and so they are setting up a stack for the 2 now... I think Ill be gettin in on that fo sho! lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Halo is good man I'm only 5 days or so in so I will keep you posted. As far as my C20 goes I emailed a guy from the USP labs forum. Got it boxed up to mail back.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man thank you for taking the time to post all your workouts and your honest review of the product. You make my life as a supplement consumer much easier!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Things are going be be great with Taurus, and no not running anything, basics - protein, odd preworkout, etc

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This explains a lot bruther, can't believe i missed this log :sad:
Solid final review and sounds like it is a great product :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.... it contains Ursolic Acid... Ursobolic is a label name also for ursolic acid... Plus Ursobolic is supposedly getting their Ursolic acid derived from apple peels where USPl is getting their Ursolic (and likely some oleanolic) acid from Symplocos Racemosa...

It does not contain Agmatine, from what I read on Agmatine, it would stack nicely with C20.

What it contains is 2 components synthesized from cocoa (chocolate) that both increase Camp, target the Beta2 adrenergic receptor, which can burn fat and has a downstream cascade to muscle anabolism... they are basically taking the good aspects of similar compounds like Clen with its beta receptor activation (minus the stimulating effects) and downstream anabolism and amplifying them with synergistic compounds like Ursolic Acid.

Ive read about "liquid chalk" depending on costs and other avenues expended i may try it out...

Im not sure what your referring "related" to... if the fact they both have ursolic acid? yes, but ones clearly printed on a label the other is in a proprietary blend and we have no idea what other triterpenoids it might be standardized for as well.... if its in reference to agmatine, then no, no agmatine and nothing related in C20, again I think theyd likely stack well from my C20 exp and the info I read on Agmatine...

I also think it will make for a mighty fine stack with Prime, Ill be testing it out after my next cycle and PCT. (although from the MOA I would think that C20 would do great in PCT, id prefer to save it and use it for gains through my "natty periods" or "breaks"
You have a great way of informing the reader. Good log. Thank you! I answered the question at USP forum but I'll post it here...

The ursolic acid paper was cited not because of the compound itself, but because the pathways through which the potential anabolic/anti-catabolic effects occur are not unique to ursolic acid. In fact, several other triterpenoid compounds have shown similar or even greater activity at different molecular targets. Hence, hypothetically, we believe these other triterpenoids will provide a greater anabolic/anti-catabolic effect than what was seen with the ursolic acid study. Symplocos racemosa contains several different triterpenoids (including oleanolic acid) and we extract for the class.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
awesome, thank you for clearing that up!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ill be doing a weigh in for tomorrows 1 week post C20 update... strength has held steady through this weeks workouts so def not seeing any dramatic dropoff like one would experience from prohormones...

I havnt weighed in all week really (since wed) and at that point in time weight was holding steady....

I having a feeling that the changes made with C20 are here to stay which makes it all that much more impressive.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be doing a weigh in for tomorrows 1 week post C20 update... strength has held steady through this weeks workouts so def not seeing any dramatic dropoff like one would experience from prohormones...

I havnt weighed in all week really (since wed) and at that point in time weight was holding steady....

I having a feeling that the changes made with C20 are here to stay which makes it all that much more impressive.
Sounds like we have ourselves a great natty compound to run inbetween the goodies ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cool cant wait to see overall effects, awesome log broski!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cool cant wait to see overall effects, awesome log broski!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sorry... forgot to chime in here last night...

Weight is still holding strong at 199.2 even with the lack of diet this holiday weekend (surplus on thurs, easy deficit fri sat and sun)

Strength was still good last night. not seeing a bit of falling back as one sees when they cease hormone dosing BUT im not seeing the same progression now either and lacking the same drive... impressive nonetheless to have made such gains in 4 weeks and seemingly holding on to every bit of it.

Id love to see what C20 could do in a PCT setting alongside an already comprehensive supp regimen and if its strong enough to maintain gains....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update it would seem you did not gain water weight. Seems like legit lean weight to me.. strong natural compound!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
def strong in my case... I think I responded fairly well to it.

noticing the LACK of C20 in my workouts this week... not losing strength.. just not as energetic and slamming through them like I was... Hemavol is keeping me nice and pumped though!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of hema cant wait to get mine :)