MMA Secondary Shows Fantasy League

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Ok we will allow them. Scores have been fixed.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, fellas. I'll get em in on time next one. I actually chose the prelim fights based on whose name sounded tougher because I had no time for research. :lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Did you watch the event? Semtex does not dissapoint. In the post fight interview he starts talking mad sh*t, but halfway through you can tell he's laughing at himself. I'd love to see him KO Jake Shields. Shields is a badass, but I don't like his fighting style or personality.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Did you watch the event? Semtex does not dissapoint. In the post fight interview he starts talking mad sh*t, but halfway through you can tell he's laughing at himself. I'd love to see him KO Jake Shields. Shields is a badass, but I don't like his fighting style or personality.
I missed it last night, but just watched it via the link above. No post fight interview, though. :sad:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Dude you need to get Showtime. They show tons of Boxing and MMA. They now have 1 hour show every weeknight of Boxing and/or MMA. They have Shobox, ShoXC, EliteXC, CageRage, etc. They announced that they'll be showing the next CageRage, Ken Shamrock is fighting. He said he'll be fighting at HW, and insinuated that he'd drop down to 205 one last time to "set the record straight" with Frank.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I missed it last night, but just watched it via the link above. No post fight interview, though. :sad:
He talked quite a bit. I just remember him saying "I'm the fvcking best, I've been trying to tell you, I'm knocking out everybody, I'll never lose, blah blah, but with the british accent and him laughing at himself it was great.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm so huungover right now it feels like I have vertigo.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
My showing on these picks was hilarious!

I basically picked what Mouth didn't, and picked the M******* fighters against better judgment.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so huungover right now it feels like I have vertigo.
ver·ti·go (vûr'tĭ-gō') Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ver·ti·goes or ver·ti·gos
1. The sensation of dizziness.
2. An instance of such a sensation
2. A confused, disoriented state of mind.

Mou'th's (mouthz) Ver'ti'go (vûr'tĭ-gō') Pronunciation Key
n.
1. The sensation a sloth-like douchebag on http://anabolicminds.com experiences from rapidly switching from 'pitch' to 'catch' position with Dana White.
2. An instance of such a sensation, as in last night.
3. Bearing a striking resemblance to a big, wet, flapping douchebag.

:D

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
My showing on these picks was hilarious!

I basically picked what Mouth didn't, and picked the M******* fighters against better judgment.
I wont have the best scores every show... but I am VERY consistent in picking about 75% or better correctly.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
ver·ti·go (vûr'tĭ-gō') Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ver·ti·goes or ver·ti·gos
1. The sensation of dizziness.
2. An instance of such a sensation
2. A confused, disoriented state of mind.

n.
1. The sensation a sloth-like douchebag on http://anabolicminds.com experiences from rapidly switching from 'pitch' to 'catch' position with Dana White.

You must be pissed off that your crank addict GF didn't put out last night.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
New material needed dude. I don't think you're going to convince anybody that your 'rotund' self doesn't jerk off to that picture. Pick something more believable first. Here are a few starters for you:

a) my complexion
b) I have strawberry blonde hair
c) I speak over esoterically (that's eso-ter-ic-ally, that means smart) :)
Sorry... I'd have a better time jerking off to a ****ing straw.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
n.

BWAHAHAHHA. Nice. Too bad you later negated this funny by saying the uber-ghey phrase "strawberry blond". :lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
New material needed dude. I don't think you're going to convince anybody that your 'rotund' self doesn't jerk off to that picture. Pick something more believable first. Here are a few starters for you:

a) my complexion
c) I speak over esoterically (that's eso-ter-ic-ally, that means obnoxious)
d) I have gay body piercings:)
whoa

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dana told me you have easier times jerking into a straw; I called Beth and she said 'TheMouth', you mean 'NeedleD!ck? He's an ass, he got 'TheMouth' from Neer, I'll give you two guesses how".

No, seriously though fatty, you're not convincing anybody. You're like my buddy Jamie, classic try-hard syndrome. He's try to convince us that at any time he could 'upgrade' from his 6 GF to a 10. Makes him look insecure, ya know?

Like I said, be more natural, stop trying so hard. I mean, your fat and ugly dude, that's just being honest. You look like Walter Matheau ****ed Bee Arthur and it was so ugly they abandoned it in a garbage can, to be raised by Wal Mart greeters.

You'll have an easier time convincing me you know Dana White's cell #.

Wait, let's start our relationship off again, I'll go first.

Me:

I'm Mullet, what's your name.

You:

I'm a fat mess.

Nice meeting you, fat mess.

:)

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Dana told me you have easier times jerking into a straw; I called Beth and she said 'TheMouth', you mean 'NeedleD!ck? He's an ass, he got 'TheMouth' from Neer, I'll give you two guesses how".

No, seriously though fatty, you're not convincing anybody. You're like my buddy Jamie, classic try-hard syndrome. He's try to convince us that at any time he could 'upgrade' from his 6 GF to a 10. Makes him look insecure, ya know?

Like I said, be more natural, stop trying so hard. I mean, your fat and ugly dude, that's just being honest. You look like Walter Matheau ****ed Bee Arthur and it was so ugly they abandoned it in a garbage can, to be raised by Wal Mart greeters.

You'll have an easier time convincing me you know Dana White's cell #.

Wait, let's start our relationship off again, I'll go first.

Me:

I'm Mullet, what's your name.

You:

I'm a fat mess.

Nice meeting you, fat mess.

For someone that acts like hes got so much going on, you certainly dedicate a lot of time to me. Should I be flattered or disgusted?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mullet what would you rate your current straw/crank addict GF>

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm, 8.5-9 maybe. I've never seen a 10 in my life, ever.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

a) my complexion
c) I speak over esoterically in Britannica commercials
d) I resemble an insect and have uberghey piercings
Whoa, it got weirder.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Shhhh, Gimp. New material, fatty.
Looks like you need to take your own advice lol. The Big Wet Flapping Douchebag, Gimp and Fatty are pretty burned out.

Not to mention that a guy thats attracted to skeletons doesnt have credibility with me anyway.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Well we can go anywhere, the Walter Matheau love child, your ridiculous name dropping, the fact you spew out Arnold-esque one liners non-ironically, you are an embarrassment and don't realize it, the fact every person in here thinks you're a joke. Any of those float your boat?

Or the fact you just used the phrase 'take your own advice'.
Really... so that's why I have gotten PMs apologizing for your douchebaggery and displaying gratefulness for what I contribute to this section? Looks like your cronies don't have your back as much as you think they do.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Accoring to you everyone here thinks I'm a joke... so that statements a bit contradictory wouldn't you say?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
LOL. You're beating a dead horse. 10PMs from the same person don't count as 10 PMs.

It's pretty crazy you can sit there and think I care what a bunch of Message board people think about me or what I do. But the attention I am getting here is amazing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. You're beating a dead horse. 10PMs from the same person don't count as 10 PMs.

It's pretty crazy you can sit there and think I care what a bunch of Message board people think about me or what I do. But the attention I am getting here is amazing.
Man..what?...If you didn't care you wouldn't mention and/or notice it, you ****ing retard.

This is too much for me..lol.

Mullet over and out.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Man..what?...If you didn't care you wouldn't mention and/or notice it, you ****ing retard.

This is too much for me..lol.

Mullet over and out.
Notice what? You're the one constantly starting **** with me... not the other way around.

Maybe you should take your dog on a walk to get some of this pent up anger out of your system... she looks like she could use it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Really... so that's why I have gotten PMs apologizing for your douchebaggery and displaying gratefulness for what I contribute to this section? Looks like your cronies don't have your back as much as you think they do.
Would you mind exposing a few of these kind gentleman?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind exposing a few of these kind gentleman?
I'm not going to start a sides war. So I'm not posting anything. I'll continue behaving how I do regardless of what anyone thinks... until I decide to stop coming here or I am banned.

Anyone who doesn't like it can choose to not read my posts or respectively lick my nuts.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You guys are ridiculous, but I have to give it to Mullet for his creative jabs. As an English teacher, I'm a big fan of creative description.

That being said, Mouth and Mullet need to confess their "uberghey" love for each other and move on.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
He refuses to date me... he's obsessed with his sack of bones.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You guys are ridiculous, but I have to give it to Mullet for his creative jabs. As an English teacher, I'm a big fan of creative description.

That being said, Mouth and Mullet need to confess their "uberghey" love for each other and move on.
They have gone far, but I think you might be missing the point. Are you a Mullet douchebaggery apologist?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
They have gone far, but I think you might be missing the point. Are you a Mullet douchebaggery apologist?
That I am not, but when I want fight info and analysis, it keeps cloggin up the threads. Plus, if someone is willing to run all the contests, I have no problem with that. I have very little free time as is. This place and a few mma sites are the extent of my internet entertainment, so if I can avoid contest duty and not feel guilty, I'm a happy man.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
3 days to get picks in for the WEC card.

Must be in on WED by 5PM

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
WEC Welterweight Championship:

Carlo Prater (170) vs. Carlos Condit (167.5) Prater / Decision

WEC Lightweight Championship:

Jamie Varner (155) vs. Rob McCullough (155) Varner / 2 / TKO

WEC Bantamweight Championship:

Miguel Torres (133.5) vs. Chase Beebe (135) Torres / 3 / Submission

Manny Tapia (135) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136) Banuelos / 2 / TKO-KO

Hiroyuki Takaya (143) vs. Leonard Garcia (145) Garcia / 2 / TKO-KO

Josh Grispi (143) vs. Mark Hominick (146) Grispi / 1 / KO-TKO

Del Hawkins (135) vs. Ox Wheeler (134.5) Wheeler / 1/ Submission

Yoshiro Maeda (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136) Valencia / Decision

Micah Miller (146) vs. Chance Farrar (146) Miller / 2 / Submission

Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Damacio Page (135) Jorgensen / 2 / Submission

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Condit-2-KO
Varner-1-KO
Beebe-Dec
Banuelos-1-Sub
Garcia-2-KO
Hominick-2-KO
Wheeler-2-Sub
Valencia-Dec
Miller-2-Sub
"Damacio"-2-KO

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 6 out of 10 the same. I might pick Maeda though, not sure yet.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
True. I hope we're not the only 2 participating. Seems like the MMA section here started to dwindle when Pride was bought by the UFC:sick: