MK 2866 pct log

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Final weight + 4.5 over a 4 week pct. I'm not going to be able to get blood work done until friday now. So update for that will be next week.
Congrats!!! Up on weight after PCT and still vascular. You are the freakin man, be proud, I'm sure that was a lot of hard work.

Can't wait (did somebody really type weight instead of wait :lol:) to see the bloods. Osta is in my stash waiting for me to finish my cycle, but I got some time before that happens.....

TML499

Awards
How does this idea sound to you guys: I'm thinking of running a 4-6 week D-zine cycle, and stacking it with 11spray for the last week or 2 and then continuing in an 11spray bridge for ~2 weeks. I'm thinking of getting ostasarm and starting it during the bridge and ramping up dosage into PCT. How does this sound? and can one bottle be enough for about 6 weeks of usage with high enough doses?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
How does this idea sound to you guys: I'm thinking of running a 4-6 week D-zine cycle, and stacking it with 11spray for the last week or 2 and then continuing in an 11spray bridge for ~2 weeks. I'm thinking of getting ostasarm and starting it during the bridge and ramping up dosage into PCT. How does this sound? and can one bottle be enough for about 6 weeks of usage with high enough doses?
wtf?.....

reecew

Awards
  • Established
wtf?.....
Hes wanting to run dimethazine for a 4-6wk cycle. So lets say he goes 5wks. On week 4 he wants to toss in 11spray or transdermal 11-oxo i believe is what 11-spray is and hell run that the final 2wks of dimethazine and continue 11spray 2wks into PCT. 11-oxo supresses cortisol. Ive seen poeople run it into PCT like hes wanting to do. And when his 4wks of 11spray is done (2wks after DMZ is done and 2 wks into PCT) hell start the osatrine. Thats what i get from it lol.

Nice work 2K! I havent been around here lately so im just getting caught up. But im 4weeks into my sarms run and ive gained just about all the weight back i lost in pct and all my strength is back and better than it was immediately post cycle. Im only running 12.5mg-15mg daily though.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea I had no idea what 11 spray was but was more curious as to why that was posted in here...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
O yea reece how much did you loose in pct? and what are you at now? so far Monsterdrol has done absolutely nothing for me

TML499

Awards
Yea I had no idea what 11 spray was but was more curious as to why that was posted in here...
Well this is a log about using Ostasarm in PCT so I just decided I would throw the question here, no hijack intended. Yes 11 spray is PAs transdermal that is similar/supposedly better than 11-oxo. The guy who tried to explain was close, but PCT would not start until the 11spray is finished, and Ostasarm would start when D-zine finishes and be run alongside the 11spray bridge and into PCT. If that makes sense. Just came up with the idea this morning and wanted to run it by people.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
O yea reece how much did you loose in pct? and what are you at now? so far Monsterdrol has done absolutely nothing for me
Well man its hard to gauge i dont think i wouldve lost much at all if...about 3 wks into PCT i was down to 167 from 169 but then i got sick! I got a nasty stomache virus i couldnt eat or lift for 4-5days so i plumeted to 162lbs and stayed there for a week or so. But then i started the sarms when PCT was over and got all my strength plus the weight back i lost. So im currently hovering between 166-168 im more consistantly 168 than not. Man thats crazy i dont know wtf is up with MDXT :sigh1:....i am running the same diet i was on cycle and am not really gaining much at all right now. Maybe the batches are so F'd up we may have gotten a few of the bottles that were good. I mean i had some nasty back pumps on cycle and some nice gains so somethiong was is in it and working.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I sold my mdxt to another member. I put on weight and broke out like crazy, not sure why there seems to be so much variance in that particular steroid. Maybe mine had more SD in it than most? I hope not, I'm planning on running sd as my next cycle :hump: Won't be until I'm around 10% bf which will be many moons from now.

I decided to stay on ostarine for another 2 weeks and run another 6 week cycle of it solo in about a month or so. My boss has been an ass and honestly I don't think I am even going to be able to take a lunch break from now and 2 weeks from now. No idea when or how I'm going to be able to get my blood work done.

Side note: tuesday night I slept for 11 hours. I can't remember the last time I ever slept that much.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry for the clutter dude. Definately odd the way people have reacted. As you pointed out the differences are probably due to different substances or varying levels of them.

So are you stayin on 25mg for the last two weeks?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Think so. Maybe 30 mg if I'm feeling up to it. I just decided I'd rather have 2 weeks worth of ostarine left after this than 4. I'm also wondering if anything will change now that I've dropped the serm.

I like the clutter. It makes it seem like I'm not talking to myself :lol:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Think so. Maybe 30 mg if I'm feeling up to it. I just decided I'd rather have 2 weeks worth of ostarine left after this than 4. I'm also wondering if anything will change now that I've dropped the serm.

I like the clutter. It makes it seem like I'm not talking to myself :lol:
How did you feel emotionally on Ostarine? Reason I'm asking is I'm on day two of Osta at 15mg and I just spent four hours in bed with my wife. The first one doing horizontal Olympics with her like Spartacus, followed by three hours of talking to her in bed like I haven't done in 20 years or more. At one point I had a tear in the corner of my eye. WTF? I felt deeply IN LOVE with her ... that's strange. Well, I do love her - but **** ... those kinds of feelings subside after being with someone for four or five years.

Maybe I got bad Osta - and someone slipped me some Clomid or something cuz I am pretty emotional.

She loved it though.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been emotional at all since I dropped clomid. And I don't think that could have been any worse. And I'm normally pretty emotional. I've been fine despite all the ****ty things going on in my life at the moment. I've been surprisingly happy and slightly more aggressive.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you feel emotionally on Ostarine? Reason I'm asking is I'm on day two of Osta at 15mg and I just spent four hours in bed with my wife. The first one doing horizontal Olympics with her like Spartacus, followed by three hours of talking to her in bed like I haven't done in 20 years or more. At one point I had a tear in the corner of my eye. WTF? I felt deeply IN LOVE with her ... that's strange. Well, I do love her - but **** ... those kinds of feelings subside after being with someone for four or five years.

Maybe I got bad Osta - and someone slipped me some Clomid or something cuz I am pretty emotional.

She loved it though.
Hmm, yeah I've never heard of emotional sides from Osta.... I'm using Osta + Clomid in PCT right now and I'm having 0 emotional sides :147:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, yeah I've never heard of emotional sides from Osta.... I'm using Osta + Clomid in PCT right now and I'm having 0 emotional sides :147:
me + clomid = me crying to watching secretariat:bling:

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
me + clomid = me crying to watching secretariat:bling:
:D looks like I'll not be watching my screener of secretariat. Thanks for the heads up. Very informative thread all around.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
:D looks like I'll not be watching my screener of secretariat. Thanks for the heads up. Very informative thread all around.
That's what I aimed for. Whenever I have a crazy idea of a cycle I read someone's long thread for ideas, sides, concerns, etc. I'm contemplating repeating chocolate milk's sd epi bridge. I'm an SD virgin :mischievous:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
That's what I aimed for. Whenever I have a crazy idea of a cycle I read someone's long thread for ideas, sides, concerns, etc. I'm contemplating repeating chocolate milk's sd epi bridge. I'm an SD virgin :mischievous:
Id say pop that sd cherry while work is easy. I woulda been ****ed if I was takin it during my normal work schedule.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
It won't be for many many moons. I had a really interesting night last night. Back to bed now

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
hows your ex hahahahah
lol could be better. her sister went pro in women's soccer and is going to be living in the same city. usually that is a good thing, but they are hyper competitive and I know that both are going to be miserable but too unwilling to part b/c they both don't like to be lonely.

but yeah, last night was weird. I went out with some of my friends from freshman year of college and my old room mate at a hole in the wall bar in hollywood. They said we were on the list but the place was packed by the time we got there. The bouncer asked us for 150 to speed up the process of entrance. We were like what about 100 bucks, he said sure. We had 63 dollars between all of us and he still let us in.

Once we get in side, it is packed. Good mix. Mostly grad students there which I thought was weird and lots of asian girls. We order drinks blah blah blah. I decide to take a lap of the small back room. At the top there are this group of asian girls that both had birthday's that weekend. One of them is like hey, you're hot, drink this. I was like uh ok. She then tells me it is her friend's breast milk. Apparently they pumped it out and took the breast pump to the bar tender to put into a glass with ice. Unsure as to why they did it. I didn't believe them so I took another drink.

Cliff notes for the rest of the night: friend of the breast milk girl gives me a bj in the bathroom. my friend picks up this other random girl and she starts sucking his nipple in the middle of the club. I suggest to her that shrimping is totally hot. We go back to this other girl's place where one dude tries to initiate a gang bang with one girl and 5 dudes. She is freaked out, so I get invited to "keep her company" Dude that tried to initiate the gang bang slept at the foot of her bed butt naked.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
hahahah wayyy better story than I anticipated. Hilarious and wrong on so many levels!

droad87

Awards
rofl wtf,

We need some Breast Milk shakes for HardGainers imfo

armanm75

Awards
Great post guys, both educational and funny, I have been running s4 50mg,with cjc 1295 and ghrp6 50 and 100 mcg's, but osta seems very tempting, my question is:
is it taken orally just like s4 and would it fit my cycle above or u guys would advise me to replace s4 with osta and finish my s4 afterwards?

Thanks for any replies and for this post

And one last question to 2k1s, dude why was the gang bang guy butt naked by the bed, lol?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Great post guys, both educational and funny, I have been running s4 50mg,with cjc 1295 and ghrp6 50 and 100 mcg's, but osta seems very tempting, my question is:
is it taken orally just like s4 and would it fit my cycle above or u guys would advise me to replace s4 with osta and finish my s4 afterwards?

Thanks for any replies and for this post

And one last question to 2k1s, dude why was the gang bang guy butt naked by the bed, lol?
I don't know that much about s4. But ostarine is taken orally. I woud probably take some time off between running osta and s4. Russian star is a huge sarm fanatic so I would pm him or dr lang (iirc) about it.

And the guy that slept butt naked at the foot of the bed is a horrible, horrible person. He banged this girl awhile back and instead of calling her to tell her that the condom broke, he wrote it on her facebook wall. So answer, he is just ****ing weird.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
He banged this girl awhile back and instead of calling her to tell her that the condom broke, he wrote it on her facebook wall. So answer, he is just ****ing weird.
CLASSIC

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well I am running Osta and Torem on PCT here ... I'll continue the Osta for a bit after the PCT is over.

So far - my lifts have increased (just like they did on Epi) ... and the pump is huge (like on Epi). However, my libido doesn't seem to be impacted - and neither is my state of mind. So there's no "euphoria" and not too much "alpha" on the Osta.

However - considering I can run this for considerably longer than Epi - I love this stuff.

I've only noticed two possible sides ...

1. I take a "purple pill" every day for GERD and I've done so for years. However - mysteriously my GERD seems to have subsided a bit - to the point that I actually forget to take my purple pill. This would be an AWESOME side effect if this is indeed from the Osta.

2. Hmmm ... this one is a delicate one. Well, I was with my wife the other night and about 10 seconds before the "explosion" ... I could feel I was already discharging ... before orgasm! Then the main event came along and that went normally. There was a huge volume of fluid ... to the point it was comical. Something happened with timing here and I hope it doesn't happen again. It could've been the Torem - only one more week of that left though.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
What is GERD? general erectile dysfunction?

I never noticed the second thing with osta. I think that might be the torem... Isn't that was Peter North was reported using for his ridiculous money shots?

The pumps for me subsided after I few weeks. I just stayed on it b/c my sleeping has been amazing. I'm going to go back on again in 6 weeks I think.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
What is GERD? general erectile dysfunction?

I never noticed the second thing with osta. I think that might be the torem... Isn't that was Peter North was reported using for his ridiculous money shots?

The pumps for me subsided after I few weeks. I just stayed on it b/c my sleeping has been amazing. I'm going to go back on again in 6 weeks I think.
"Gastroesop-h-a-geal Reflux Disease" (GERD). LOL... sry I had to distort the spelling bc people use the PH as a way to spell a bundle of sticks on a forum....lame

I could take Peter's money shot one without clomid. When I was on clomid, I had to keep and empty gallon container around to catch the mess.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
"Gastroesop-h-a-geal Reflux Disease" (GERD). LOL... sry I had to distort the spelling bc people use the PH as a way to spell a bundle of sticks on a forum....lame

I could take Peter's money shot one without clomid. When I was on clomid, I had to keep and empty gallon container around to catch the mess.
noooo way id get her a beer bong

droad87

Awards
I ordered some hoping to have it by friday guess I will start a log, I will be using it for a cut and hopefully helping to ease my joints since I just had a knee scope done.

Does this mean I will become a pimp like OP :fingersx:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some hoping to have it by friday guess I will start a log, I will be using it for a cut and hopefully helping to ease my joints since I just had a knee scope done.

Does this mean I will become a pimp like OP :fingersx:
No, 2k1s's pimpness is derived from many substances....not just Osta...his skill and quickness with the pics and videos posted....that is where he shines!

Good luck either way...

droad87

Awards
I guess I will post a vid of me curling the bar in the squat rack then

then I will get serious respect :lmao:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Last week when I was doing squats someone told me I was a jerk because I was using the squat rack for so long. I said sorry, did one last set and let him have it.

He did curls.

droad87

Awards
well you were being a jerk, do your squats on the smith machine :cool:
leave the rack for the cool kids

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Let me reiterate what he was doing. He was doing curls with 2.5's.

Oh yeah, it was this guy. He does this work out every day. Can't figure out exactly what it is supposed to do.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Let me reiterate what he was doing. He was doing curls with 2.5's.

Oh yeah, it was this guy. He does this work out every day. Can't figure out exactly what it is supposed to do.

When I was in the Navy - males had to be under a certain body fat percentage.

However, the percentage was based on your height, neck circumference, and waist circumference.

According to the algorithm - basically, any inches you could "add" to your neck circumference - would minimize the damage the "spare tire" around your waist did to your bf measurement.

Which is why you'd see a lot of fat guys in the gym about a week before BF measurements. They told me that anyone could add two inches to their neck in a week! LOL

I didn't need to resort to this method - and I couldn't have if I wanted to. I have two herniated disks in my neck and I don't think this would do them a lot of good!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Lol he isn't in the navy. I'm pretty sure he is a male nurse.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Last week when I was doing squats someone told me I was a jerk because I was using the squat rack for so long. I said sorry, did one last set and let him have it.

He did curls.
I'm surprised he had the stones to ask you to move.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Lol he isn't in the navy. I'm pretty sure he is a male nurse.
That would make me just want to drop kick him in the face?

Please tell me you crop dusted the squat area???

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I only crop dust the cardio equipment. I could clear out a funeral home.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea I cant eat fruit or eggs before the gym..... They would cancel my membership.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Let me reiterate what he was doing. He was doing curls with 2.5's. Oh yeah, it was this guy. He does this work out every day. Can't figure out exactly what it is supposed to do.
Ummm... I'm not a Dr. or anything... but its probably to dislocate or herniate a cervical disk.Also that guy probably has a cervix somewhere other than his neck