MK 2866 pct log

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle waiting on me already.......gotta sit there for 12 weeks. I hid it in the back though so I don't tempted...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 15: 25mg still. no side effects that I can tell. did cardio

day 16: 25mg. my endurance is up over normal but not quite what it was on cycle. Yes I did 10 sets of 10 on deadlifts. My lats/back/traps are sore as a mofo.

dead lifts

135 x 10 x 2
225 x 10 x 6
315 x 10 x 2

abs

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna do some pull ups in the curl rack but that guys been in there for ever!...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna do some pull ups in the curl rack but that guys been in there for ever!...
When I got to the squat rack there was a set of 2.5's with clamps on it :lmao: Looking swole :grouphug:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ICE CREME BITCH :squintfinger:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 17 and 18: 25mg. I think my body has grown used to the mk 2866, I'm not really sweating any more. I'm no longer gaining strength either. I'm going to weigh in again on wednesday

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ostarine doesnt reach full blood plasma levels until day 10- i dont think your body has adjusted that quick- maybe it has its so new who the hell knows

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 18?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think your body has adjusted to it, i mean its possible, but it takes osta a bit to kick in like i stated- but then again who knows its still so new you know, and everyone reacts differently to any given substance. I will be watching this to see if anything changes

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for you to weigh in just to see how that is going since the sweating stopped.

Has anything else changed? Emotional stress (maybe cortisol?)? Diet changes? Anything that you can think of besides maybe your body is getting used to Osta. I took S4 and felt it the whole time.....but like schwell said, who knows...

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
day 17 and 18: 25mg. I think my body has grown used to the mk 2866, I'm not really sweating any more. I'm no longer gaining strength either. I'm going to weigh in again on wednesday
I had a similar experience with the S4. After a while it the intensity of the first couple weeks died out. It still worked but not at the same level. Maybe the body gets used to it?

droad87

Awards
Are your joints still feeling lubricated? I am really tempted to try this to help rehab my torn meniscus if the doctor thinks I can get away without surgery.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this products effect on joints?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not losing during PCT is all you can ask for

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for you to weigh in just to see how that is going since the sweating stopped.

Has anything else changed? Emotional stress (maybe cortisol?)? Diet changes? Anything that you can think of besides maybe your body is getting used to Osta. I took S4 and felt it the whole time.....but like schwell said, who knows...
No real emotional changes since the beginning of this pct. I don't really surround myself with drama, ever since I stopped conversing with my ex I've been good. I've been trying to eat more carbs and my protein is still over 300g a day.

My joints aren't feeling dry at all.

Thoughts on kicking it up higher than 25mg?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No real emotional changes since the beginning of this pct. I don't really surround myself with drama, ever since I stopped conversing with my ex I've been good. I've been trying to eat more carbs and my protein is still over 300g a day.

My joints aren't feeling dry at all.

Thoughts on kicking it up higher than 25mg?
RS said he noticed heart palpitations when doing cardio- i dont know though people have ran it higher

ehh i would

but thats me:welcome2:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 19 and 20: 25 mg a day still. I haven't noticed any side effects other than slightly lethargy. I'm really not expecting to. Weighing in tomorrow.

I did over an hour of cardio today and got my heart rate up to 170, no heart palpitations.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 19 and 20: 25 mg a day still. I haven't noticed any side effects other than slightly lethargy. I'm really not expecting to. Weighing in tomorrow.

I did over an hour of cardio today and got my heart rate up to 170, no heart palpitations.
good, if things go smoother i dont see why not to bump it but hey man u have maintained ur gains in pct which is awesome congrats:friday:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 21: 25mg still no sides. Did cardio again today.

Weighed in at +3 lbs. Which is amazing because other than taking a weight gainer shake in the morning the rest of my diet has been clean and I'm pretty sure I'm eating around maintenance. My macros are around 300g p, 80g c, 130g f

good, if things go smoother i dont see why not to bump it but hey man u have maintained ur gains in pct which is awesome congrats:friday:
I don't want to hit the point where I start getting negative side effects.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome bro. i'm loving osta.

I've noticed i'm leaning out all while staying the same weight since the start of pct :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm leaner too but I'm not really sure. I lose weight fat in my legs first, arms second and stomach last. my stomach is looking pretty bad but I'm vascular all the time and my legs are skinnier for sure. I'm honestly looking forward to pct ending so I can start cutting away at this pudge. In about 10 lbs I think I'll look :hump: I think I'm going to try clen at some point in the near future. Oh and some anti-cortisol product too.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 22: 25 mg again. No sides. I was beat this morning. I went to last night's clipper/heat game. Sat behind Rihanna, who looks incredibly beat for how hot she seems in pictures. Any ways, I decided that going heavy lifting wise wasn't going to to go well so did a massive circuit training routine. I pushed myself for 80 minutes with no more than 20 seconds of break the entire time. I could have probably kept going if I didn't have to shower before I headed off to work. So yeah, my endurance is good.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 22: 25 mg again. No sides. I was beat this morning. I went to last night's clipper/heat game. Sat behind Rihanna, who looks incredibly beat for how hot she seems in pictures. Any ways, I decided that going heavy lifting wise wasn't going to to go well so did a massive circuit training routine. I pushed myself for 80 minutes with no more than 20 seconds of break the entire time. I could have probably kept going if I didn't have to shower before I headed off to work. So yeah, my endurance is good.
Sat behind Rihanna ? :bsflag:

JK BRO. She wasn't all that hey?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I like black girls. It is weird. I'm half asian half white.

But yeah she didn't look good at all. Like she had gone on a major bender the night before and rolled out of bed for the game. I saw her at a club in vegas in July and she looked a lot better. My friends were joking that she must be stalking me :hump:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like black girls. It is weird. I'm half asian half white.

But yeah she didn't look good at all. Like she had gone on a major bender the night before and rolled out of bed for the game. I saw her at a club in vegas in July and she looked a lot better. My friends were joking that she must be stalking me :hump:
Ya I like some black girls, but mostly light skinned ones.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I date a black girl for... umm 8 years :lol: My knowledge of black comedy is vast

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I have a question on this 2866 ...

Does it have to be kept refrigerated?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Oh don't get me wrong, her ass was still :hump: but I wouldn't leave the lights on. Her face was had alcohol bloat all over it and she had a bad bright red weave in. It was almost like she didn't want to be noticed.

I would still to this day **** stacy dash.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Oh don't get me wrong, her ass was still :hump: but I wouldn't leave the lights on. Her face was had alcohol bloat all over it and she had a bad bright red weave in. It was almost like she didn't want to be noticed.

:hitit: over and over and over and over.

I remember bangin this chic that was in that boot camp class and her ass was so ****in round and tight......I miss those days....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn sign me up for that list :mischievous:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 23 and 24: still no sides. I'm surprised I'm still sleeping well. My buddy who is on trt is trying out ostarine too. Both me and him have noticed that our BO smells worse. Today I was just in a funk so I tried doing random dumb tests of endurance. For example i tried to rep 135 on bench 100 times in one set. I got to 82. I've got a ridiculous freaking pump going on right now. I need a pre-wo or something to help me out of this funk or something. Good news is I only have 4 more days of pct left.

Made the appointment to get my blood drawn on wednesday.

and just b/c I can:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude i would totally wife that woman

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
keep up the ass....

i mean logging........

yeah thats what i meant :lol: :lmao:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo being around 200 is much more fun than being around 240. you can just work on recomping, getting lean dense and strong now... that's all I aim for. Easier on your body in the long run too. BTW gaining weight in pct is fantastic, glad the osta is working for you.
Some of the best bodybuilders were 200 pounds and under. Oh yeah this is back before everyone was on insane amounts of steroids and HGH. Watch "pumping iron" for what a real bodybuilder should look like.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 26 and 27: 25 mg. Fatigue is definitely sitting in. I'm tired all the time. I'm not sure if when I run ostarine again how high I will run it. Getting blood taken tomorrow to see how it compares to me pre-cycle and pre-pct. Also weighing in tomorrow.

Noumenon

Awards
Can't weight for bloods. And yes, give us a weight-check!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
random side note: today I bought a new watch so I sent a pic of it to my friend. He didn't realize it was new but was like woah you're veiny as hell :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Final weight + 4.5 over a 4 week pct. I'm not going to be able to get blood work done until friday now. So update for that will be next week.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Wow man thats sick to be up over 4lbs in pct. get them bloods. hope youre back in range