MK-2866 + Caber + Toerm for PH PCT.

garz

garz

Awards
Currently doing a cycle for 4 weeks of epi @ 60mg, tren @ 90mg, and Methylstenbolone @ 20mg.

I am thinking of running Ostarine, along side of Caber and Torem. Along side of OTC pct support supplement..

Just wanted some insight if there would be any complications with running those 3 compounds during PCT? Dosages are down packed for each compound, just need to see if anyone would be against running these 3 compounds together during PCT.

timper

timper

Awards
Shouldn't be anything wrong with it. There are quite a few guys that run osta through pct and the other two are fine. Just don't run the osta over 20mg and you're golden

garz

garz

Awards
Shouldn't be anything wrong with it. There are quite a few guys that run osta through pct and the other two are fine. Just don't run the osta over 20mg and you're golden
Yeah i've heard there are some sides over 20mg.. Thanks for the reassurance, bud.

timper

timper

Awards
Not sides so to speak, just more suppression and that would defeat the purpose of the pct you're doing lol but not a problem

Mystere3

Awards
I'd run 10 mg osta in pct unless you're 230+.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't run a SARM in pct personally

rphash49

Awards
Wouldn't run a SARM in pct personally
I agree. The thought of using anything that is suppressive to any degree just seems odd to me.

The chance of recovery is already not 100% certain. Why make it more difficult on your body?

garz

garz

Awards
I read on different boards about people who swear by osta during pct. The only reason I'd care fot it to gain an edge in perserving strength and gains. Given eating the caloric intake that is needed and lifting heavy.

Mystere3

Awards
I love osta during pct. Keep all tyke strength and maintain repartitioning. Run 10 mg or so if you're concerned about recovery.