Mitoburn and Paradoxine as a transdermal?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on this?

XPG XTREME GELS MITOBURN GEL - 100 ML

MitoBurn® (L-BAIBA) Skin Gel
100 mg. MitoBurn Per ml.
100 ml. Per Bottle
10 Grams MitoBurn Per Bottle
What is MitoBurn Gel?
MitoBurn® Gel is a topical MitoBurn® (L-BAIBA) product that contains 125 mg. per ml. (12.5 grams per
bottle) plus added CaloriBurn GP® (Aframomum/Grains of Paradise) for improved synergistic fat
incinerating results.
What is MitoBurn®?
MitoBurn® is a revolutionary fat loss ingredient & natural exercise mimetic and is the first clinically
tested and verified form of L-BAIBA.
What is MitoBurn® commonly used for?
MitoBurn® is commonly used to help promote fat loss and burn stubborn body-fat.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve is extremely knowledgeable on all of the delivery systems. I highly doubt he would allow a product to be put in transdermal form if was not a usable form.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used both ingredients in pill form from SNS, I'm sure I'll snag some of this at some point in the future. Have enjoyed all of the XPG stuff I've used so far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve is extremely knowledgeable on all of the delivery systems. I highly doubt he would allow a product to be put in transdermal form if was not a usable form.
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would think that with those of us involved with XPG that we would put anything in a topical that wouldn't be effective in one.

MitoBurn is a great ingredient in both capsule and topical form - and with people liking Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, and Ursa-Gel so much for fat loss and recomp, we thought it would be cool and unique to offer MitoBurn in a gel form as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it was more of a joke on my part than a challenging question
Thanks for clarifying - I wasn't sure what to think when I saw that - because there is no issue at all with MitoBurn being in a topical form and I didn't understand why you would have thought there would be.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778
What's the mg dosing of the: added CaloriBurn GP (Aframomum/Grains of Paradise) for improved synergistic fat
incinerating results...?
Unless I'm overlooking it, it only mentions the baiba dosing...?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778
What's the mg dosing of the: added CaloriBurn GP (Aframomum/Grains of Paradise) for improved synergistic fat
incinerating results...?
Unless I'm overlooking it, it only mentions the baiba dosing...?
MitoBurn is the main ingredient in the formula.

I'm not sure if I'm okay'd to give out the CaloriBurn dose - I will check on that. That is actually not an easy ingredient to get to work correctly in a topical product, and sometimes not giving out secondary ingredient doses, especially ones that require a ton of testing to get right, is not because of actually caring if people know the dosages, but moreso for competitive and formulation reasons.

Point being - the decision to buy and use it should be based on MitoBurn, and the CaloriBurn component is a nice extra touch.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the effectiveness of mitoburn compare in topical form vs the capsule form?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to the actual intro thread for MitoBurn Gel:

Does MitoBurn need to be a topical product?

No, MitoBurn is orally bioavailable so it does not need to be a topical product.

The reason that Xtreme Performance Gels decided to make a MitoBurn Gel is the same as with some other ingredients XPG offers - that some people may prefer topicals over capsules or vice versa.

(The reports of there being some nice localized benefits was just a great but unintended extra bonus).

For people that prefer capsules, SNS offers MitoBurn XT and Thermo Scorch and Competitive Edge Labs offers LipoVantage and Lipo Elite. Any of these can be stacked with MitoBurn Gel.