Sns Thermoscorch/ mitoburn xt

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing alpha y caffeine tab and thermoscorch (3 caps) in the morning for fasted cardio. Looking at either adding mitoburn xt for bedtime dose (1or 2 caps) or just spread thermoscorch to 2 caps in morning and 1 cap before bed. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is kind of just up to you and what you are looking for. Adding separate Mitoburn will just help ramp up that Mito dose. Alternatively if you feel maybe you need a bit more appetite suppression help then doing 2 Thermoscorch AM and 1 Thermoscorch in the evening may be the better option.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
That is kind of just up to you and what you are looking for. Adding separate Mitoburn will just help ramp up that Mito dose. Alternatively if you feel maybe you need a bit more appetite suppression help then doing 2 Thermoscorch AM and 1 Thermoscorch in the evening may be the better option.

Thank you for the quick response. Might try the split dose with thermoscorch and go from there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plan on doing alpha y caffeine tab and thermoscorch (3 caps) in the morning for fasted cardio. Looking at either adding mitoburn xt for bedtime dose (1or 2 caps) or just spread thermoscorch to 2 caps in morning and 1 cap before bed. Any insight would be greatly appreciated
My favorite way to do it is to do:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning
  • LipoVantage - 3 caps before bedtime
You could do MitoBurn XT for a bedtime dose though would be fine.

The reason I did LipoVantage before bedtime is that it helps my appetite a lot and I have a tendency to screw my diet up by waking up in the middle of the night and eating bad while being half asleep. LipoVantage helps me tremendously with that.

Another think you could consider if you're going to do an Alpha Yohimbine and Caffeine tab anyway is that you could look at Thermagize XT. It already has caffeine and Alpha Y in it and a lot of other great ingredients. You would only use 1 cap per day like that so a bottle would be a 2 month supply for you.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone else feel “less than optimal” when taking yohimbine? At minimal dose I feel edgy. If I’m driving I’m holding the steering wheel like I’m choking it. If I try to meet the body weight/mg dosage it just gets worse
I don’t get the “enhanced mood and libido”

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone else feel “less than optimal” when taking yohimbine? At minimal dose I feel edgy. If I’m driving I’m holding the steering wheel like I’m choking it. If I try to meet the body weight/mg dosage it just gets worse
I don’t get the “enhanced mood and libido”
I think its important to distinguish between Yohimbe herb std. for alkaloids, Yohimbine HCI, and Alpha Yohimbine.

Most people that have a negative response to Yohimbine find that its worst with the herbal.

So, that leaves us at Yohimbine HCI and Alpha Yohimbine.

The reason that we offer both Yohimbine 2.5 (Yohimbine HCI caps) and Alpha Yohimbine caps is because people respond very differently to the two different types. Some may like one better and others like the other better.

I cannot take Yohimbine HCI at all, but a lot of people love it. For me, it gives me like the chills and just makes me feel bad. But I love Alpha Yohimbine, it gives me a good clean energy and sometimes I'll take it before doing ppw because I feel it helps my attention span.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll have to look and see if I still have the bottle, but I have the sides you experience from HCI. You nailed it with the chills.