Thermoscorch/ mitoburn xt

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing alpha y caffeine tab and thermoscorch (3 caps) in the morning for fasted cardio. Looking at either adding mitoburn xt for bedtime dose (1or 2 caps) or just spread thermoscorch to 2 caps in morning and 1 cap before bed. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plan on doing alpha y caffeine tab and thermoscorch (3 caps) in the morning for fasted cardio. Looking at either adding mitoburn xt for bedtime dose (1or 2 caps) or just spread thermoscorch to 2 caps in morning and 1 cap before bed. Any insight would be greatly appreciated
i would add reduce xt to that should be awesome results

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what didn't you like about it?
I'm not sure I saw any additional fat loss compared to running the same cut stack(and same diet) last year without the Mitoburn. - EC, Yohimbe, Lean Edge. I would prefer to run Lean Edge at 6 caps instead of 4 gor the same price.

To be fair though, I was only training twice a week so I may have missed out on Mitoburn's effects on exercise.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the morning dosing more than before bed. Don’t want anything to interfere with the required rest and recovery

I do notice more from Lean Edge or Paradoxine personally. I would add those morning and afternoon

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure I saw any additional fat loss compared to running the same cut stack(and same diet) last year without the Mitoburn. - EC, Yohimbe, Lean Edge. I would prefer to run Lean Edge at 6 caps instead of 4 gor the same price.

To be fair though, I was only training twice a week so I may have missed out on Mitoburn's effects on exercise.
i didnt get anything out of mitoburn either. love thermoscorch and reduce xt with ec stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reduce xt is amazing. I guess that's why it's been around and still successful for 10-15 years I would guess
Agreed! Glad we carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop to!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My favorite way to do it is to do:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning
  • LipoVantage - 3 caps before bedtime
You could do MitoBurn XT for a bedtime dose though would be fine.

The reason I did LipoVantage before bedtime is that it helps my appetite a lot and I have a tendency to screw my diet up by waking up in the middle of the night and eating bad while being half asleep. LipoVantage helps me tremendously with that.

Another think you could consider if you're going to do an Alpha Yohimbine and Caffeine tab anyway is that you could look at Thermagize XT. It already has caffeine and Alpha Y in it and a lot of other great ingredients. You would only use 1 cap per day like that so a bottle would be a 2 month supply for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would add reduce xt to that should be awesome results
I love Reduce XT too. Great product that doesn't get enough attention here on AM in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the morning dosing more than before bed. Don’t want anything to interfere with the required rest and recovery

I do notice more from Lean Edge or Paradoxine personally. I would add those morning and afternoon
Lean Edge is a great product and I consider that the heart of any fat loss supplement regimen.

MitoBurn wouldn't interfere with sleep though.

I have used 1 cap MitoBurn XT, 2 caps MitoBurn XT, and 3 caps of LipoVantage before bedtime when I was losing earlier this year and it helped me a lot. For me, the LipoVantage was the way I liked the best because it helped me a lot with appetite and I have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night and screw my diet up while being half asleep and it helped me with that a lot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought mitoburn xt was great then went with tta and very good add on too. Again for me.
I really like MitoBurn XT myself too and I stacked it with TTA-500 and liked that stack a lot.

I think that MitoBurn in general is one of those things that works better for some people that others, but I think it also one of those ingredients that some brands hyped up so much that no matter how great it works, nothing could meet the expectations that became associated with it. Plus, a lot of brands use too low of dosing in their products bc its so expensive of an ingredient.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
My favorite way to do it is to do:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps in the morning
  • LipoVantage - 3 caps before bedtime
You could do MitoBurn XT for a bedtime dose though would be fine.

The reason I did LipoVantage before bedtime is that it helps my appetite a lot and I have a tendency to screw my diet up by waking up in the middle of the night and eating bad while being half asleep. LipoVantage helps me tremendously with that.

Another think you could consider if you're going to do an Alpha Yohimbine and Caffeine tab anyway is that you could look at Thermagize XT. It already has caffeine and Alpha Y in it and a lot of other great ingredients. You would only use 1 cap per day like that so a bottle would be a 2 month supply for you.

Appreciate the detailed response; was just looking at lipovantage as an option for nighttime dose. I have been having cravings this last week, sounds like lipovantage is definitely the route I'm going to go along with some reduce xt for my nighttime supplements. Be looking at picking up thermagize xt as well can't beat that price for all that you get for 2 month supply (be picking up some superswole as well, only heard great things). Thank you

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the detailed response; was just looking at lipovantage as an option for nighttime dose. I have been having cravings this last week, sounds like lipovantage is definitely the route I'm going to go along with some reduce xt for my nighttime supplements. Be looking at picking up thermagize xt as well can't beat that price for all that you get for 2 month supply (be picking up some superswole as well, only heard great things). Thank you
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

LipoVantage helped me a lot with appetite control. The way that I started using it was that I had originally been using Thermo Scorch in the morning and MitoBurn XT at night. We ran out of Thermo Scorch and I added LipoVantage in the morning in its place. It controlled my appetite so much in combination with Lean Edge that I was going most of the day without eating, which some people respond well to, but that's not the most effective way with my metabolism. So that lead me to start taking it before bedtime bc I really struggle with nighttime eating and it wound up that I loved the stack of Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage before bed. Lean Edge, I use either 2 caps twice per day or 2 caps 3x per day depending on my goal at the time.

Reduce XT is a great product. It's one that sells well and people love, but I think because its been around for so long, it doesn't get talked about as much or get the attention it deserves.

Thermagize XT is awesome. It doesn't get talked about as much here on AM because some people found the original older version too strong; but the new one is great and it would be awesome for you because it already contains two of the things you would have been buying separate anyway plus a lot more.

Super Swole caps are great. Great pumps and also a lot of great overall health benefits.