Misfit28 is Changing the Game with New MAN Sports Pure PF3

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Well, guys I finished both tubs of Pure PF3 and I must say that I am impressed :)

First of all, I didn't use any whey protein shakes the entire time that I used Pure PF3. I ate a few protein bars, which may count, but no shakes at all.

I'm going to review the product over several different categories: Taste, Mixability, Recovery and Value. then I will provide an Overall rating at the end, which will be a composite of all of these categories. Taste will be split into two categories for the two flavors that I had, which were Candy Grape and Classic Fruit Punch.

Taste:

Candy Grape: 9/10

I enjoyed this flavor over the Fruit Punch. It was almost like a Grape Pixie Stick/Sweetart taste. It wasn't too strong, and I looked forward to tasting it every time I mixed some up. I ended up finishing this tub first because of that ;)

Classic Fruit Punch:: 8/10

This flavor is not bad at all, in fact i like it as well. I just liked the Candy Grape better. It is a stronger flavor IMO, but had a good taste to it. It's hard to compare it to anything else. It smelled like a Fruit Punch Now & Later, but wasn't that tart of a taste. You really can't go wrong with either flavor, IMO. I will be buying Candy Grape or Unflavored, though.

Mixability: 8/10

I gave this a higher score now than initially, as the mixability takes a little getting used to in order for it not to immediately clump up. The perfect method for me was to swirl the cold water as you pour in the PF3, and then shake if needed. If you just pour it straight in without swirling, you will end up with a ball of goo on the bottom. The goo tastes really good, but I like for a product to dissolve as completely as possible in the shaker. The Candy Grape seemed to be a bit harder to mix than the Fruit Punch, but I had no problem out of either after I figured it out.

Recovery: 10/10

This is where the product shines!! I felt better, had excellent recovery, gained strength and had reduced DOMS even while on ArA for the entire two tubs. Granted, I was on a bulk at the time. However, I was also on a bulk before I started taking the PF3 and did not have recovery near as comparable. I had some DOMS, don't get me wrong, but the soreness that normally took me three days or longer to get over was generally gone in two. After leg days is usually my worst DOMS, and PF3 seemed to help me out immensely. I certainly can't attribute all of my strength gains to PF3, but it certainly didn't hurt me in the least!

As a 38 (soon to be 39) year old lifter, this is an excellent aspect of PF3. The fact that I could get back in the game faster, helped me out more than anything else about this product. I'm dreading my upcoming Leg Day without it, and will need to pick up a tub or two VERY soon!

I'm sure that the Fermented Leucine helped to enhance the recovery aspects of PF3, but I have been using BCAAs for a long time without the noticeable recovery that I experienced on PF3.

A note: I had a few GI issues when I first stared taking PF3, but they seemed to subside about a week or so into the tubs. Also, I had recently gotten over an illness which required antibiotics, so that may have played a role.

Value: 8/10

I am going to give this an 8/10 because it is a bit pricey. I'm certainly not saying that it is overpriced by any means, but it could get VERY expensive very fast if used as I did in this log. On rest days I was able to get away with only two scoops, but I most always used three scoops on my workout days.

The Fermented Leucine is also a great addition to this product, because who doesn't need more Leucine?! I probably should have refrained from using the Leucine every workout day for about a week to better gauge the effects, but to be honest, I forgot :(

One more thing: I did notice a bit more vascularity then normal when dosing this pre-workout. This could have been from the abundance of carbs in my diet, but I thought I would mention it as a possibility. Other users reported this as well.

Overall:

Candy Grape: 8.75/10

Classic Fruit Punch:8.5/10

This is an excellent product that I would trust to replace my current protein powder, if I could afford to. I definitely want to buy some more of this, but the budget makes it very difficult right now. I WILL be buying this when my funds allow, as it is that good. I try not to even buy protein powder right now, but in my opinion this is more than a regular protein product. I have never recovered as quickly on regular whey protein.

Great product, MAN!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Final review! Sums up my thoughts perfectly. I'll just copy/paste into my log haha. JK

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Final Review:

Well, guys I finished both tubs of Pure PF3 and I must say that I am impressed :)

First of all, I didn't use any whey protein shakes the entire time that I used Pure PF3. I ate a few protein bars, which may count, but no shakes at all.

I'm going to review the product over several different categories: Taste, Mixability, Recovery and Value. then I will provide an Overall rating at the end, which will be a composite of all of these categories. Taste will be split into two categories for the two flavors that I had, which were Candy Grape and Classic Fruit Punch.

Taste:

Candy Grape: 9/10

I enjoyed this flavor over the Fruit Punch. It was almost like a Grape Pixie Stick/Sweetart taste. It wasn't too strong, and I looked forward to tasting it every time I mixed some up. I ended up finishing this tub first because of that ;)

Classic Fruit Punch:: 8/10

This flavor is not bad at all, in fact i like it as well. I just liked the Candy Grape better. It is a stronger flavor IMO, but had a good taste to it. It's hard to compare it to anything else. It smelled like a Fruit Punch Now & Later, but wasn't that tart of a taste. You really can't go wrong with either flavor, IMO. I will be buying Candy Grape or Unflavored, though.

Mixability: 8/10

I gave this a higher score now than initially, as the mixability takes a little getting used to in order for it not to immediately clump up. The perfect method for me was to swirl the cold water as you pour in the PF3, and then shake if needed. If you just pour it straight in without swirling, you will end up with a ball of goo on the bottom. The goo tastes really good, but I like for a product to dissolve as completely as possible in the shaker. The Candy Grape seemed to be a bit harder to mix than the Fruit Punch, but I had no problem out of either after I figured it out.

Recovery: 10/10

This is where the product shines!! I felt better, had excellent recovery, gained strength and had reduced DOMS even while on ArA for the entire two tubs. Granted, I was on a bulk at the time. However, I was also on a bulk before I started taking the PF3 and did not have recovery near as comparable. I had some DOMS, don't get me wrong, but the soreness that normally took me three days or longer to get over was generally gone in two. After leg days is usually my worst DOMS, and PF3 seemed to help me out immensely. I certainly can't attribute all of my strength gains to PF3, but it certainly didn't hurt me in the least!

As a 38 (soon to be 39) year old lifter, this is an excellent aspect of PF3. The fact that I could get back in the game faster, helped me out more than anything else about this product. I'm dreading my upcoming Leg Day without it, and will need to pick up a tub or two VERY soon!

I'm sure that the Fermented Leucine helped to enhance the recovery aspects of PF3, but I have been using BCAAs for a long time without the noticeable recovery that I experienced on PF3.

A note: I had a few GI issues when I first stared taking PF3, but they seemed to subside about a week or so into the tubs. Also, I had recently gotten over an illness which required antibiotics, so that may have played a role.

Value: 8/10

I am going to give this an 8/10 because it is a bit pricey. I'm certainly not saying that it is overpriced by any means, but it could get VERY expensive very fast if used as I did in this log. On rest days I was able to get away with only two scoops, but I most always used three scoops on my workout days.

The Fermented Leucine is also a great addition to this product, because who doesn't need more Leucine?! I probably should have refrained from using the Leucine every workout day for about a week to better gauge the effects, but to be honest, I forgot :(

One more thing: I did notice a bit more vascularity then normal when dosing this pre-workout. This could have been from the abundance of carbs in my diet, but I thought I would mention it as a possibility. Other users reported this as well.

Overall:

Candy Grape: 8.75/10

Classic Fruit Punch:8.5/10

This is an excellent product that I would trust to replace my current protein powder, if I could afford to. I definitely want to buy some more of this, but the budget makes it very difficult right now. I WILL be buying this when my funds allow, as it is that good. I try not to even buy protein powder right now, but in my opinion this is more than a regular protein product. I have never recovered as quickly on regular whey protein.

Great product, MAN!!!!
Awsome bud! Thanks for a great log

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice run Misfit! Great summary as well. Good lifting brother !

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Good job on the log. Mine will be up tomorrow.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Great review there, misfit! Got all the right notes covered.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awsome bud! Thanks for a great log
Nice run Misfit! Great summary as well. Good lifting brother !
Good job on the log. Mine will be up tomorrow.
Great review there, misfit! Got all the right notes covered.
Thanks, guys! It was really an honor to run this with so many quality loggers. What a great product and great company! I hope to pick some up as soon as I can.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome and detailed, but then again, what else would we expect from a Misfit log? Thanks for all your work!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn talk about detail! Great loggers MAN you killed it