Mid cycle bacne

MrMoNeY

Awards
About to start week 5 of 6 on my epi/stano cycle. My back and chest are starting to get pretty bad acne . I am taking cycle assist 8caps a day, liver support , multivitamin , and fishhoil. Dosing is 40/800 may bump it up for last two weeks as well. Just need help getting this acne under control .

Thanks!

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You can go to your doctor and get a script or if you're poor like me look up doxycycline from vet stores. It's use as a bird biotic and its the same **** they use on humans for controlling acne. I got good results from it for sure

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
find a woman. marry her. have her pop them for you. then have her scrub your back.

works for me!

emantest

emantest

Awards
find a woman. marry her. have her pop them for you. then have her scrub your back.

works for me!
Works for me as well. My wife locks in on the zits like a bloodhound and scrubs them with some scrub I picked up that BigTex recommended, good stuff.

MrMoNeY

Awards
I have Lyme disease and have taken doxycycline at one point for that. Not sure if I could get more without getting some blood drawn. I use a scrub brush already and I find popping them actually makes them worse. I may just start showering 2x a day and changing clothes/sheets more often

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I have Lyme disease and have taken doxycycline at one point for that. Not sure if I could get more without getting some blood drawn. I use a scrub brush already and I find popping them actually makes them worse. I may just start showering 2x a day and changing clothes/sheets more often
You can get them from any online vet store. just google bird biotic. check the label all it is is 100mg of doxycycline hyclate. for pretty cheap too may i add. plus vet stuff is made to the same grade that human doxycycline is so its safee as long as you dose it right. average dose for acne is 100-200 mg a day. if your bacne is as bad as you say it is youll want something more powerful than soap

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I can go to the doctor and ask for an antibiotic for acne and he'll write a prescription for a topical and doxycycline. If he gives you doxycycline, I'd go for minocycline instead. Both do the same thing, but doxy gave me some hardcore pain/swelling in my throat.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my e2 goes up, I get bacne. Add an ai.