From Tren E over too NPP mid cycle....

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
So I have a stupid question Brothers (from Tren too NPP mid cycle?)

In week 7 of TREN E cycle and the stuff has pulled a trigger on me, littlest thing with wife of 7 years and my mind goes left. Yes I already got that small streak in me but the TREN is Def not helping.....and all seriousness makes me make connections that are insane and I've noticed.

Can I switch over too NPP and finish out another 7 weeks at 400Test/ 300NPP??? Any advice on what to do is much appreciated.....even thought to lower my dose back down but thing is I really want to test if it is the tren and not real **** that's sideways....

Presently running;
Started @ 250test/200trenE week.....after 4th week over and no sides upped my dose 350test/ 300 TRENe and been running that past 3-4weeks.... I'm good on any sides I am highly agreeable with it the problem is the over excessive jealousy or whatever it is that is not me....; "what are you doing, where are you, what are you wearing, who are you with" Crazy ****.... Psychological crap. I also think it's more of the fact I am not good with some of the things she does the way she does them and I'll be damned if not going to say something.

So I've got some npp200, I've got some d-bol tabs 50mg, test 400, sust 250.....and another bottle of trenE200.

*This will be my 6th or 7th cycle, first time running tren. Last cycle was 16weeks recomp Deca/Test. I'm 42yrs old, 5'10" 185lbs with about 5-7% bf.

Sups- Omega-3 @ 3000mg daily split, Milk Thistle a.m. & p.m. dose, multi Vit, Creatine 3g a day split, b6 & NAC

Thanks brothers I appreciate any advice or input on this. As well your own experiences and input would be greatly appreciated

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem hereis you're running tren e instead of tren ace. It takes 5 half lives to clear the system so the one thing you have in your favor is atleast you're running a low dose so it'll take 2-3 weeks to clear out. So if you add npp now you're not replacing the tren you're actually adding to your total load

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The problem hereis you're running tren e instead of tren ace. It takes 5 half lives to clear the system so the one thing you have in your favor is atleast you're running a low dose so it'll take 2-3 weeks to clear out. So if you add npp now you're not replacing the tren you're actually adding to your total load
It's still gonna take almost 50 days or 6-7 weeks to fully clear out. Even after 3 weeks he's still gonna have over 100mg a weeks worth in him. No matter what he does if he adds npp he's gonna be on 2 19nors.

Also, if that npp is 200mg/ml it's dogshit. Same with the test 400. Sell that garbage to someone you don't like and add more regular test and some masteron to pick up the slack from the tren being gone. I don't see how dbol could fit into this cycle either

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's still gonna take almost 50 days or 6-7 weeks to fully clear out. Even after 3 weeks he's still gonna have over 100mg a weeks worth in him. No matter what he does if he adds npp he's gonna be on 2 19nors.

Also, if that npp is 200mg/ml it's dogshit. Same with the test 400. Sell that garbage to someone you don't like and add more regular test and some masteron to pick up the slack from the tren being gone. I don't see how dbol could fit into this cycle either
I didn't even look at the strength of the npp..putting that in would be the last thought on my mind if I were him. But @Smont Is right about any of those high strength compounds...they're trash. All have nasty solvents in them. You just have to pin more if you need more. For example of you need 200mg of npp you're going yo have to do 2 shots of 100mg not 1 of 200 mg. The pip alone won't be worth the money you save

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I JUST started noticing the extreme gains with the tren too....few weeks back started getting incredible pumps ...one thing I've noticed though is the charlie horses or "cramps" sometimes....any idea the cause of this?

So what you suggest....maybe dropping my dose down and after a couple weeks start adding the NPP? NPP is pretty quick acting correct?

Hey I REALLY appreciate your input and experience / knowledge....some of this stuff we cannot find online and even though different for everyone it still remains the type of information available is textbook not the details in-between or effects such as this info I am seeking.

Thanks brotha, I'll be waiting for your input.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards

Actually the NPP is brewed by a guy who's been in the game since early 80's here locally to Florida and done alot of the brewing back in day for WWF. He's VERY well known and has a very stellar record, most all his gear has been tested at some point, so in saying that it's definitely legit stuff.

Also I have some "superdrol" or Methastrrone. This is "MAST" correct? I have it in pill form 20mg. Sounds like some rough stuff that should be dosed very low and not regularly; almost guaranteed to have liver issues if so.

For now I've just lowered my dose back too 200mg week. My test is at 350 still.

I appreciate your help and info brotha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually the NPP is brewed by a guy who's been in the game since early 80's here locally to Florida and done alot of the brewing back in day for WWF. He's VERY well known and has a very stellar record, most all his gear has been tested at some point, so in saying that it's definitely legit stuff.

Also I have some "superdrol" or Methastrrone. This is "MAST" correct? I have it in pill form 20mg. Sounds like some rough stuff that should be dosed very low and not regularly; almost guaranteed to have liver issues if so.

For now I've just lowered my dose back too 200mg week. My test is at 350 still.

I appreciate your help and info brotha
It dosent matter how good of a brewer someone is. There's only a certain amount of mg that can fit in a ml without using solvents. If he brews test at 400 or npp at 200 it's full of chemical solvents. When you use gear with a lot of solvents it drives up systemic inflammation amongst other problems. There's a reason pharma gear is dosed the way it is

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I didn't even look at the strength of the npp..putting that in would be the last thought on my mind if I were him. But @Smont Is right about any of those high strength compounds...they're trash. All have nasty solvents in them. You just have to pin more if you need more. For example of you need 200mg of npp you're going yo have to do 2 shots of 100mg not 1 of 200 mg. The pip alone won't be worth the money you save

I'm not following you with the amounts your stating; "if you need 200mg of NPP your going to have to do 2 shots of 100mg not 1 of 200mg." .....??? It is 200mg per 1ml. I'm not understanding why I would do 2 shots of .5ml to get same dose. I usually pin 2x a week yes so in that instance I would be doing .5 NPP 2x a week. From my understanding NPP can be ran pretty "high" starting on typical at about what 400mg per week; so in that instance it would be 2 shots 1 full ML per week. Correct?

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
It dosent matter how good of a brewer someone is. There's only a certain amount of mg that can fit in a ml without using solvents. If he brews test at 400 or npp at 200 it's full of chemical solvents. When you use gear with a lot of solvents it drives up systemic inflammation amongst other problems. There's a reason pharma gear is dosed the way it is
I purchased the test 400 because it is what I thought nearly identical to the sustanon250 I typically use as a base. It's just that instead of 50mg prop this has 100, instead of 100 E and 100 C it has 150 e and 150 c.....I figured less oil more juice.

Thank you.for your guidance. I can tell you the pip is near none existent.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I purchased the test 400 because it is what I thought nearly identical to the sustanon250 I typically use as a base. It's just that instead of 50mg prop this has 100, instead of 100 E and 100 C it has 150 e and 150 c.....I figured less oil more juice.

Thank you.for your guidance. I can tell you the pip is near none existent.
Ok bud good luck

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not following you with the amounts your stating; "if you need 200mg of NPP your going to have to do 2 shots of 100mg not 1 of 200mg." .....??? It is 200mg per 1ml. I'm not understanding why I would do 2 shots of .5ml to get same dose. I usually pin 2x a week yes so in that instance I would be doing .5 NPP 2x a week. From my understanding NPP can be ran pretty "high" starting on typical at about what 400mg per week; so in that instance it would be 2 shots 1 full ML per week. Correct?
No you're right on that I would just rather pin npp dosed at 100mg twice per week than do 1 shot of npp dosed at 200 because of the solvents used to brew it at that strength that's all. Same thing with the test at 400 but if there's no pip than atleast yore good there. But if you do blood work your inflammation is going to be really high which will obviously Inhibit muscle growth. But on the other hand if you're seeing gains and you've already started it I'm certainly not going to be a hypocrite and say I wouldn't finish it out either. Just something i wouldn't do next time

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I JUST started noticing the extreme gains with the tren too....few weeks back started getting incredible pumps ...one thing I've noticed though is the charlie horses or "cramps" sometimes....any idea the cause of this?

So what you suggest....maybe dropping my dose down and after a couple weeks start adding the NPP? NPP is pretty quick acting correct?

Hey I REALLY appreciate your input and experience / knowledge....some of this stuff we cannot find online and even though different for everyone it still remains the type of information available is textbook not the details in-between or effects such as this info I am seeking.

Thanks brotha, I'll be waiting for your input.
Drop it down for sure, bit it's going to take some time that's all. The npp is extremely fast acting that's why guys like it because deca will stay in your system for months. So you get the gains without the long term plasma levels

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
Ok bud good luck

Smont, was not cutting you short or challenging you at all my brother, I know you know your stuff and I appreciate your advice, guidance, and knowledge. I only mention what I have so your aware of where my thinking was...I appreciate you. And am listening.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
No you're right on that I would just rather pin npp dosed at 100mg twice per week than do 1 shot of npp dosed at 200 because of the solvents used to brew it at that strength that's all. Same thing with the test at 400 but if there's no pip than atleast yore good there. But if you do blood work your inflammation is going to be really high which will obviously Inhibit muscle growth. But on the other hand if you're seeing gains and you've already started it I'm certainly not going to be a hypocrite and say I wouldn't finish it out either. Just something i wouldn't do next time

I follow you. I've learned something something new....so the actual "lower dosed" stuff is more pure? So next time opt for 2 bottles of npp100 instead of 1 bottle npp200. I figured with the npp200 I could pin .5ml and get that same 100mg but I follow you guys the solvents used are not good. Thank you.

Btw...my "test400" ended up showing up as test300 (100prop and 200testE) as well....the npp that came is npp300 not 200......YIKES.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I follow you. I've learned something something new....so the actual "lower dosed" stuff is more pure? So next time opt for 2 bottles of npp100 instead of 1 bottle npp200. I figured with the npp200 I could pin .5ml and get that same 100mg but I follow you guys the solvents used are not good. Thank you.

Btw...my "test400" ended up showing up as test300 (100prop and 200testE) as well....the npp that came is npp300 not 200......YIKES.
You got it
Wow..that's weird. I used to get test like that back in the day down in the pharmacies in Tijuana. It was called sten..it was amps that was a mix of test e and p

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
You got it
Wow..that's weird. I used to get test like that back in the day down in the pharmacies in Tijuana. It was called sten..it was amps that was a mix of test e and p

Yes sir, my source has been brewing since the 80's...has worked with many pro-wrestlers back in heyday.....I got very lucky, it took awhile but we'll worth it. I get the "stenabol and stanebol" I guess it's his replacement name for sustanon. I know one of his brews has actually 5 esters....scared of that stuff though he's got undeclonite (however it's spelled) in it as well....that as supposed to of been the 400....this 300 only came prop and E....certainly looking forward to it as I intend to run the NPP300 next cycle with it....for now I've remained on the tren just lowering my dose a tad and having a sit down with the misses; in a MUCH BETTER PLACE only after 2weeks or so....this forum and you guys are priceless.