Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never opened this one. It's a bit humid here, plus my storage area was next to the oven:( anyhow, I needed a good excuse to order sp250:)
You may be able to contact HQ and see if they're replace it, or contact whichever big store you ordered it from.

skia123

Awards
Hi guys!

After 2 great tubed of meso what to add next?
Riot or Sp250?
The previous version of Sp was great for me.
Anyone tried both and can compare?

Thx!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Riot has been downgraded from 50dmaa-50dmha to 100dmha, so I would pick sp250.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I like all 3 Mesomorph was 1st i tried and is still great, Riot i feel is on par but i get slight improved focus and Dust Extreme can really get me in the zone, but there is a problem with all 3 i think it may be down to DMAA combined with my low calories and sometimes fasted workouts that causes extreme dizziness between sets where i have to sit down due to feeling like i am going to pass out / faint.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Hey Paul, are you taking any yohimbine fat burners with DMAA? That almost had me blacking out.
I like all 3 Mesomorph was 1st i tried and is still great, Riot i feel is on par but i get slight improved focus and Dust Extreme can really get me in the zone, but there is a problem with all 3 i think it may be down to DMAA combined with my low calories and sometimes fasted workouts that causes extreme dizziness between sets where i have to sit down due to feeling like i am going to pass out / faint.

skia123

Awards
I did had a similar effect because i workout fasted also with low carbs intra-post of cyclic dextrin < 30grs.
Mine was like hypoglycemia and a small piece of dark chocolate after 10 minutes after workout helped me a lot ....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been PSMF for past 4 weeks and then this past week from monday have been on eggs and steak diet e.g. for today i have had 200g 5% fat beef mince and 2 medium whole eggs cooked in 6g coconut oil and then had 6g omega 3 and 1 serving of OL Tr1umph, now i will go to gym and then later today maybe 6, 6:30pm have another 200g beef mince and 2 whole eggs cooked in 6g coconut oil and that is all i will eat for today. also drinking around 6 litres + water per day.

Fat Burners i am using are Hydroxyelite 2x am and 1x 2 hours pre workout, DCP 6 caps through day split 3 times, and 3 pumps of Exotherm daily along with 1 Follidrone and 1 Viron in the AM and 2 Follidrone 1 hour pre workout, also using Cardar1ne 14mg am and 7mg PWO. then Orange Triad 3 with 1st meal and 3 with 2nd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0