Mesomorph cycling question

G3nghisKhan

Awards
If you only train once every 2-3 days do you still need to cycle mesomorph?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this a joke? Are you talking about cycling a pre workout lol. Or is there something else called mesomorph...

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this a joke? Are you talking about cycling a pre workout lol. Or is there something else called mesomorph...
Plenty of people like to or end up cycling higher stimulant pre-workouts because they get used to the various different stimulants in them after extended use.

OP in general (and I don't know the ingredients off the top of my head for Meso so it may differ slightly) with only using it 2-3 times per week you may be fine. Everyone reacts a little different to various stimulants so you will have to adjust based on your own preferences, but you shouldn't need to take a break from it if you still feel its effects. The non stimulant ingredients should be fine long term, but they may be better off being taken daily either in bulk form or in a another product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plenty of people like to or end up cycling higher stimulant pre-workouts because they get used to the various different stimulants in them after extended use.

OP in general (and I don't know the ingredients off the top of my head for Meso so it may differ slightly) with only using it 2-3 times per week you may be fine. Everyone reacts a little different to various stimulants so you will have to adjust based on your own preferences, but you shouldn't need to take a break from it if you still feel its effects. The non stimulant ingredients should be fine long term, but they may be better off being taken daily either in bulk form or in a another product.
I get that, it's just a odd question, especiallywith the abundanceof troll threads lately. The reason to not use a pre workout daily would be to avoid getting too use to that high stim dose. So the answer is kinda obvious. 2-3 × a week it's unlikely to build a significant tolerance

But if you go back to the original question, he says Does it still "need" to be cycled, technically it dosent "need" to ever be cycled. But your answer to him is about as good as it gets.

G3nghisKhan

Awards
Ok thanks!

I don’t usually cycle pres but on the back of my tub of mesomorph it says you should cycle it. As I don’t think I’ve ever seen that written on a pre before it got me wondering if I actually need to cycle it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMHO using high stim PWO's for every WO is silly and can actually be counter productive.

I can only speak for myself, but using the same (stim heavy) PWO EOD or 3 times a week would absolutely build up tolerance for me. I also like to save them for the days, when I really need the push, which is like once or twice a month for me. A little more often, when cutting.

If using stim heavy PWO's for every WO, that also becomes your new normal and so when you don't take it for whatever reason, like running out, then you may feel unenergetic and low motivation to train and your WO sucks.

Stims are also vasocontricting, which is obviously counter productive for stimulating muscle growth.

If feeling like needing to use a PWO for every WO, then there's also something wrong. I feel like some social media PWO hype or marketing or whatever has created this odd conception, that you'd want to, or need to or benefit from taking a PWO for every WO. To me they are for certain situations and applications.

PWO's focused on inducing better pumps are ok to use for every WO, I would think.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
IMHO using high stim PWO's for every WO is silly and can actually be counter productive.

I can only speak for myself, but using the same (stim heavy) PWO EOD or 3 times a week would absolutely build up tolerance for me. I also like to save them for the days, when I really need the push, which is like once or twice a month for me. A little more often, when cutting.

If using stim heavy PWO's for every WO, that also becomes your new normal and so when you don't take it for whatever reason, like running out, then you may feel unenergetic and low motivation to train and your WO sucks.

Stims are also vasocontricting, which is obviously counter productive for stimulating muscle growth.

If feeling like needing to use a PWO for every WO, then there's also something wrong. I feel like some social media PWO hype or marketing or whatever has created this odd conception, that you'd want to, or need to or benefit from taking a PWO for every WO. To me, they are for certain situations and applications.

PWO's focused to induce better pumps are ok to use for every WO, I would think.
I have a buddy who's 45 or 46, been on steroids non stop for 10 years straight and he WILL NOT go to the gym 90% of the time if he dosent have his pre workout first and the few times I saw him there dragging Assad first thing out his mouth is.. I didn't have my pre workout today so I'm just tired and no motivation. I'm like dude, you very obviously do not enjoy anything about workout out or anything if you only hit the gym juiced up and loaded up on stims.

Same guy who says I don't need to eat more protein because I'm on steroids so I can use less.

And then wonders why he's made no improvement In 5-10 years!

I usually have a bottle of pre in my supp cabinet but I save it for when I'm really dragging ass. I do like mesomorph but I also train fine with a cup of coffee or nothing at all so 🤷 bottle of pre lasts me like 4 months usually lol

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to use try a lot of different ones..some good but some give me the jitters..
Now at 57...I don't need all those stims..
Started using TNE..many variations with Dbol... .Drol ..I tried a TNE/Tren base one last run..added 50mgs of Drol..That was a ride the Drol keeped the strength up throughout the 1.5 hr lift...Hard to get to failure..
But the next day...SORE...
Also...loved 10mgs of Sdrol with M1T...
I tolerate compounds pretty well...but I won't touch Halo ever again..I could feel it drilling holes in my Liver..LOL..
Z...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0
Vincefort Product Reviews 4