Mesomorph finally getting dethroned? Extreme dust!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried putting Angel Dust Extreme in the fridge and it just made it worse. It's a compete brick now.

EMG81

Awards
Tried putting Angel Dust Extreme in the fridge and it just made it worse. It's a compete brick now.
Damn, that usually solves clumping issues. I apologize for steering you wrong.

A blender or even a butter knife can break it up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, that usually solves clumping issues. I apologize for steering you wrong.

A blender or even a butter knife can break it up.
Gonna have to be a blender. A knife won't do it. When I received the product it was sealed well and has a packet inside. It was just always clumpy and hard. Have other experienced the same with Extreme?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
This is how bad the clumping is. The bottom half is pretty much a brick. Took me half an hour to shake, beat and stab those big chunks into powder form again. Won't be buying Dust Ex again if the rest of their inventory is having the same fate.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is how bad the clumping is. The bottom half is pretty much a brick. Took me half an hour to shake, beat and stab those big chunks into powder form again. Won't be buying Dust Ex again if the rest of their inventory is having the same fate.

Yep. Same here. And my feelings exactly.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My dust seems fine so far, I put it in the fridge following your advice here

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to be a blender. A knife won't do it. When I received the product it was sealed well and has a packet inside. It was just always clumpy and hard. Have other experienced the same with Extreme?
Dang, was thinking about getting some dust extreme soon. Thank goodness I have a powerful blender

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I broke mine up upon arrival ( with a fork in 30-40 seconds tops ) moving in a circular motion around the tub slowly ( as to not dump powder out ) it had minimal clumping; I put it in the fridge 0 problems since. I posted pics of mine upon opening just 1 page back just FYI and since that initial mixing with a fork briefly and being in the fridge its maintained a very smooth loose consistency as have all of my other pre workouts kept in similar conditions.

Have had pre's utilizing many dif types of ingredients many of which will and do quickly absorb water in the air ( humidity ) within days of opening by keeping them in a fridge I rarely ever ever have an issue. And this is with nearly every brand I have ever seen mentioned as I have many dozens of pre workouts all of which are kept in a fridge I picked up just for my supplements.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a open tub of Dust Extreme and have not had any clumping issues and it has been very humid here in Michigan. Also have not kept in the fridge or freezer Seems to be hit or miss

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
For anyone wondering, I have all the "super hardcore" pre-workouts with DMAA right now and would rank them as follows...

Mesomorph (Rocket Pop): Love this stuff. Flavor is excellent. Energy/pumps are great. I didn't really experience a "crash" users are reporting which is a big reason I enjoy Mesomorph.

Dust Extreme: Hits the hardest. Most "euphoric/focus" of the group. The energy seems to be close or maybe slightly higher than Meso. Enjoying it so far.

God of Rage XXX: This was supposed to be the Meso conqueror, but for some reason I don't get the same "feel" off it as I do Meso and Dust. Very odd, unless the label isn't correct or I need more scoops. I'm even doing heaping scoops with this one not level. I wouldn't recommend it.

I have yet to experience a crash on Meso..why it's my #1

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving Dust. I feel the energy slightly beats out Meso with some great pumps.

Clumps/hardness was an issue. I couldn't scoop product out so I actually dumped the tub into the cusinart...living the dream since.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to have to get you a sample of the new SuperPump 250 when we have them.. I have a feeling that you'll love it.
I'll definitely take you up on that offer and I will probably be buying a tub outright as well anyhow. ?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Wow

I've never had such amazing long lasting focus in my life and that was on 3/4 of a scoop!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So put Angel Dust Extreme in blender. Never really got it as fine as I was hoping. But still much better. Next day I open tub, it's back to being clumpy and hard. I give up lol. Unless there's some air getting into the tub, which I doubt, this is just too much of a pain dealing with the hardness and clump. After I'm done with this, I'm moving on to something else. Maybe the new SuperPump depending on reviews.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
So put Angel Dust Extreme in blender. Never really got it as fine as I was hoping. But still much better. Next day I open tub, it's back to being clumpy and hard. I give up lol. Unless there's some air getting into the tub, which I doubt, this is just too much of a pain dealing with the hardness and clump. After I'm done with this, I'm moving on to something else. Maybe the new SuperPump depending on reviews.
me too! if only they can be as fine as meso...

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After you finished blending it did you stick it in the fridge or freezer? If not I assume moisture got to it again. I have had pres that were complete bricks, blended them and threw them in the freezer. They did not reclump for like the 5-6 months it took me to finish them off

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 tub of Meso Rocket Pop. I've used DMAA a few years ago, it's been a while, but I handle stims pretty well. I start my workout at 430 every morning, so I'm looking forward to an extra bump. Hopefully I don't crash, I don't remember crashing in the past.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
That's annoying. SP250 shouldn't have similar issues when it's released, I'll try to get you out some samples when the time is nearer.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After you finished blending it did you stick it in the fridge or freezer? If not I assume moisture got to it again. I have had pres that were complete bricks, blended them and threw them in the freezer. They did not reclump for like the 5-6 months it took me to finish them off
No, I didn't put in fridge. I can try again tonight with the blender and try the fridge.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I did already try that. But that wasn't after using my Vitamix. I just mashed it up with a fork before.
You just said you didn't put it in the fridge ;)

'No, I didn't put in fridge. I can try again tonight with the blender and try the fridge.'

That was the most important aspect :p

Edit: I keep all of my pre workouts in a fridge all of them I got a fridge just for my supplements I was not joking lol

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You just said you didn't put it in the fridge ;)

'No, I didn't put in fridge. I can try again tonight with the blender and try the fridge.'

That was the most important aspect :p

Edit: I keep all of my pre workouts in a fridge all of them I got a fridge just for my supplements I was not joking lol
Summer time and open pres just do not mix. Alot of the pump ingredients added to these pres are basically sponges for water. Fridge or freezer FTW

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Just also wanted to add how else you dun messed up lulz - By removing it from the tub and putting it into a blender you by doing this exposed it to a massive amount of moisture in the air and pouring it back into the tub without keeping it in a fridge/freezer only likened a further worse state given the added moisture from being open for bit as well dumped into a blender exposed to further air/humidity for even longer and pouring it back in further exposed all the particles.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Does all the current mesomorphs out there have the DMAA? I see many people comparing old to new formula and when looking at some profiles all I see is geranburn (spelling may be off).

Curious as I have never used this and have heard great feedback on the one with DMAA.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Does all the current mesomorphs out there have the DMAA? I see many people comparing old to new formula and when looking at some profiles all I see is geranburn (spelling may be off).

Curious as I have never used this and have heard great feedback on the one with DMAA.
Both versions are available

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/aps-mesomorph/

^ Version 1 With DMAA

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/aps-mesomorph-v2-0-preworkout/
^ Version 2 without DMAA

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
What's the best flavour for Dust?
If you mean the Dust Extreme I still have not yet had Sour Gummy Bear but the Pineapple Mango is very good I like it slight sour/bitters with mango flavoring plays up the pineapple on that end its very good and mixes well.

For Dust V2 I like the Black Lemonade Most followed with the Cotton Candy

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
If you mean the Dust Extreme I still have not yet had Sour Gummy Bear but the Pineapple Mango is very good I like it slight sour/bitters with mango flavoring plays up the pineapple on that end its very good and mixes well.

For Dust V2 I like the Black Lemonade Most followed with the Cotton Candy
Yes,for extreme version.Stash of pwos running low,need to restock.I just found a great deal on Dust extreme,but they have only mango flavour..

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Yes,for extreme version.Stash of pwos running low,need to restock.I just found a great deal on Dust extreme,but they have only mango flavour..
I would go for it I think its pretty decently flavored and its nice and refreshing not being overly sweet

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow

I've never had such amazing long lasting focus in my life and that was on 3/4 of a scoop!!
From which product? Extreme Dust? Sorry there just been a few different ones discussed in this thread.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into Cannibal Riot as well. I have Meso, Dust Extreme, and Riot and like Riot the best so far. It's like Goldie Locks. Meso doesn't get me going that much. Dust Extreme is a bit too much. But Riot is just right. I am very very stim tolerant. I say DE is too much because it seems to get my HR and BP up way more than Riot, which makes sense due to the dosing. If I am simply trying to max on some lifts, DE is the way to go. But if I'm doing higher reps or metcons, there is no way I touch DE. It's just counterproductive. So far Riot has given me great energy/focus and no crash. I have unicorn blood and although it's a stupid name for a flavor, it's good. Better than DE (pineapple mango).

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I'd look into Cannibal Riot as well. I have Meso, Dust Extreme, and Riot and like Riot the best so far. It's like Goldie Locks. Meso doesn't get me going that much. Dust Extreme is a bit too much. But Riot is just right. I am very very stim tolerant. I say DE is too much because it seems to get my HR and BP up way more than Riot, which makes sense due to the dosing. If I am simply trying to max on some lifts, DE is the way to go. But if I'm doing higher reps or metcons, there is no way I touch DE. It's just counterproductive. So far Riot has given me great energy/focus and no crash. I have unicorn blood and although it's a stupid name for a flavor, it's good. Better than DE (pineapple mango).
You're taking the US version with Dmaa+Dmha or EU version Dmha only ? I'm curious how Dust extreme or Riot compares to dat dere Craze ?

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
riot is pretty legit so far

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You're taking the US version with Dmaa+Dmha or EU version Dmha only ? I'm curious how Dust extreme or Riot compares to dat dere Craze ?
US version. But nothing will compare to Craze

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just also wanted to add how else you dun messed up lulz - By removing it from the tub and putting it into a blender you by doing this exposed it to a massive amount of moisture in the air and pouring it back into the tub without keeping it in a fridge/freezer only likened a further worse state given the added moisture from being open for bit as well dumped into a blender exposed to further air/humidity for even longer and pouring it back in further exposed all the particles.
Yeah, it's even worse now. It's so hard and clumpy, I try to use the scoop and I have no clue how much I'm really putting into my Blender Bottle. I guess I'll try the Vitamix again and then immediately put in fridge but it might be past the point of return. I might even ditch the tub and put it in something else as well.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's even worse now. It's so hard and clumpy, I try to use the scoop and I have no clue how much I'm really putting into my Blender Bottle. I guess I'll try the Vitamix again and then immediately put in fridge but it might be past the point of return. I might even ditch the tub and put it in something else as well.
Maybe you can blend it up again, put it in a mason jar and store that in the freezer.

Be very careful with blending it up tho the particles can go airborn and you do not want to be inhaling a **** ton of stimulants lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you can blend it up again, put it in a mason jar and store that in the freezer.

Be very careful with blending it up tho the particles can go airborn and you do not want to be inhaling a **** ton of stimulants lol
That's already happened lol

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
That's already happened lol
I made that mistake once with a non-stim high in BA opened the blender and the partcles got shaken slightly inhaled a **** ton :X tinglez for dayz >< NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL! lol

Never make that mistake again mask and fine filter cloth lol

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established

Haha def been there before. Also, MAKE SURE to take out the "dry-packet" that is supposed to keep the moisture out of the powder. I made the mistake of forgetting the packet in some Focus Xt and blended freaking chemicals into it and ruined an entire tub

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha def been there before. Also, MAKE SURE to take out the "dry-packet" that is supposed to keep the moisture out of the powder. I made the mistake of forgetting the packet in some Focus Xt and blended freaking chemicals into it and ruined an entire tub
Haha I have done the blend and inhale before, I dont think I have ever coughed so much in my life. But the dry-packet is a new one for me, sorry to laugh at your expense but damn thats pretty funny

EMG81

Awards
I made that mistake once with a non-stim high in BA opened the blender and the partcles got shaken slightly inhaled a **** ton :X tinglez for dayz >< NOT GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL! lol

Never make that mistake again mask and fine filter cloth lol
Yup. I used to mix up bulk ingredients into ludicrously high-stim preworkouts for my buddies and I, and things occasionally got weird from errors like that.

KneeOnTiger

KneeOnTiger

Awards
Is this the one that comes in sour gummy? Not the V2, right?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
ANY pre workouts that allow me to monitor my caffeine dosing a little more effectively? (I already take 100-300mg/daily from thermo); I try not to have more than 200mg caffeine in a dose of pre-workout at any given time; advice greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANY pre workouts that allow me to monitor my caffeine dosing a little more effectively? (I already take 100-300mg/daily from thermo); I try not to have more than 200mg caffeine in a dose of pre-workout at any given time; advice greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me
I would honestly opt for a non stim if that's the case (like Max Reps, High Volume, Hemavol, etc.). Very few pres with a stim complex are under 200mg caffeine (and many have other stims in addition). Just go that route and pop a caffeine pill or your thermo if you want more.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least you noticed.

Only thing worse would have been drinking some silica lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0
Vincefort Product Reviews 4