Meso Morphin Power Rangers....wait...wrong show

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders this morning. Normally shoulders and tris, but I only had about a half hour or so this morning

Z-press: 115x8, 125x7, 135x6, 140x4, 105x9 with a 2 second pause at the bottom. Killed it from last week. I felt stronger than usual this morning

Did this bent-arm lateral exercise I found on lifted67 awesome shoulder rehab thread. New exercise, wasn't too concerned with weight although it felt pretty awesome. 4 sets

Tried close-grip bench, but 135 was too much for the front of my shoulder. I am going to work on it this weekend and maybe skip next weeks chest training to give it some time to heal

That was it. Pressed for time but happy about the z-press

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was very happy with the energy levels this morning. Mental energy very good

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will also go ahead and post my final review:

After a month of using Mesomorph, I can say that I would love to have a tub of this on hand for those days that I really need a mental boost. I never used it every training day as you can build up a tolerance very quickly. If you are a DMAA everyday kinda person, you have probably used this product and know it is one of the best of its kind. I hadn't used a DMAA product since the original Jack3d because quite frankly I was not impressed.

Pros: Taste and mixability are both on point still after a month. Taste is still really good and powder never clumped and did anything else weird. Great mental energy. None of that euphoric shyt that people claim, but still very good nonetheless. You don't need more than a scoop, so depending on how much you train and use, this tub will last you anywhere from 5 weeks if you use everyday for 5 days to months if you just use it for special days.

Cons: For me, I loved the energy but it wasn't what I thought. I think the problem is my body's DMAA "like-age". Days like this morning, ready to go. Driven. Other mornings it was weird, like I had a basic pre. Another thing for me is the lack of an open label. I understand keeping the energy blend under wraps, but everything else every other competitor uses. I think some of the ingredients that can give you muscular energy to go with that mental energy are a little short.

Conclusion: I do see why it is a board favorite. The mental energy can be phenomenal. Hell, I'd definitely buy a tub and have some good ergogenic supps to go with it and have a pretty good supplement. Definitely would like to have it on certain days. It is just not a daily use type of pre for me.

If you love DMAA, definitely a 5/5

For me, about a 3.5-4. It doesn't mean I don't like it, just wouldn't be my go to for personal reasons

Thanks again guys at APS for allowing me to give it a shot!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you summed that up perfectly ryane87. I've got a couple tubs on hand also, and see it the same as you. There are days where it's perfect, and then there are days that other pwo's are the best. Maybe changing it up is the best way to approach it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think you summed that up perfectly ryane87. I've got a couple tubs on hand also, and see it the same as you. There are days where it's perfect, and then there are days that other pwo's are the best. Maybe changing it up is the best way to approach it.
Man, I just try and be honest. Reviews and feedback from each other are the only things we have when it comes to buying stuff like this