Meso Morphin Power Rangers....wait...wrong show

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of activity yesterday. It was a very stressful day. My van overheated on the way to the gym. I had to nurse it it work so I didn't make in. Then I spent most of the day trying to change my thermostat because the engine bay is a clusterfck. Good times!

Back and chest superset day to make up for yesterday. Basically the same training day as last Wednesday, but I got in a couple of extra reps on my first group

I am very impressed with the energy that mesomorph provides. Lack of optimal rest and time, and yet I am still able to get in decent sessions. Really like this product!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of activity yesterday. It was a very stressful day. My van overheated on the way to the gym. I had to nurse it it work so I didn't make in. Then I spent most of the day trying to change my thermostat because the engine bay is a clusterfck. Good times!

Back and chest superset day to make up for yesterday. Basically the same training day as last Wednesday, but I got in a couple of extra reps on my first group

I am very impressed with the energy that mesomorph provides. Lack of optimal rest and time, and yet I am still able to get in decent sessions. Really like this product!
:28:

We forgive you.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and tris this morning. Only about 35-40 minutes to train. Plus, I slept on my neck wrong and have a strain in my left trap...good times!

Strict Military Press: 115x8, 125x6, 135x3, x3, 105x8, x7. I didn't have a lot of confidence with the 135. It didn't feel heavy, the trap strain kinda stole my ooomph

Laterals: 30x8, 35x5, 25x11, 25x10

One arm cable laterals: 2 sets by 10 and 8 reps

4 sets of face pulls from 4 different positions. 10 reps each

Close grip bench: only did 2 sets 135 because I was feeling a weird pulling pain in the front of my right delt. My shoulder on that side has been popping and grinding lately. Getting old is stupid! haha

4 sets of reverse grip pressdowns supersetted with overhand pressdowns: 10, 10, 8, 7 weight went up each set

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Shoulders and tris this morning. Only about 35-40 minutes to train. Plus, I slept on my neck wrong and have a strain in my left trap...good times!

Strict Military Press: 115x8, 125x6, 135x3, x3, 105x8, x7. I didn't have a lot of confidence with the 135. It didn't feel heavy, the trap strain kinda stole my ooomph

Close grip bench: only did 2 sets 135 because I was feeling a weird pulling pain in the front of my right delt. My shoulder on that side has been popping and grinding lately. Getting old is stupid! haha

4 sets of reverse grip pressdowns supersetted with overhand pressdowns: 10, 10, 8, 7 weight went up each set
Good work and YES getting old is stupid.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout tricep action

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
And post-workout....I really need to fo this phone picture thing better....haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
cobri66

cobri66

Awards

You said you really liked it..score!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Love me some face pulls

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY getting around to posting this morning's workout. I didn't feel real strong and I had only a half hour but here goes...

Deadlifts: 275x5, 295x5, 315x5, 335x5. Wasn't feeling it at all. My grip was good, the rest of my body was telling me to go F myself...haha. I will be so happy when I am in the 400s again. My third week of inviting conventional deads to the party

Leg curls: 4 sets, 8 reps each set, 135 lbs. Only took 40 seconds or so between sets

Back extensions: haven't done these in quite a long time. Wasn't really worried about the weight used, more worried about how my back will be tomorrow. I want to see if it will be helpful to incorporate these.

Not really much. Very stressful week, ready to start over next week.

Very happy with Mesomorph after a week and a half of usage. This will definitely be in the rotation and has earned its place as a forum favorite in my eyes

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY getting around to posting this morning's workout. I didn't feel real strong and I had only a half hour but here goes...

Deadlifts: 275x5, 295x5, 315x5, 335x5. Wasn't feeling it at all. My grip was good, the rest of my body was telling me to go F myself...haha. I will be so happy when I am in the 400s again. My third week of inviting conventional deads to the party

Leg curls: 4 sets, 8 reps each set, 135 lbs. Only took 40 seconds or so between sets

Back extensions: haven't done these in quite a long time. Wasn't really worried about the weight used, more worried about how my back will be tomorrow. I want to see if it will be helpful to incorporate these.

Very happy with Mesomorph after a week and a half of usage. This will definitely be in the rotation and has earned its place as a forum favorite in my eyes
I'm gonna be buying a tub after my log. I like it. But good work out for an off day.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Some days you just dont feel like lifting when you get to the gym. Good thing you had some Mesomoprh in your system. Can you imagine the day without it?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Some days you just dont feel like lifting when you get to the gym. Good thing you had some Mesomoprh in your system. Can you imagine the day without it?
Right? I think I might have been in even more trouble....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This morning's quad work

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25s x12, 8 plates x10, +10s each side by 6, and 4 plates +25s 3 sec negative every rep x20

Barbell hack squat: 175x10, 185x10, 195x10, 205x10

Leg extensions: 165x12, 180x12, 195x10, 150 x11 2 sec peak contraction hold each rep

Not a bad day. Hip and knee pain still present. Actually resorted to a knee sleeve for my right knee. hoping it will improve soon

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Meso note. I have not been hit with any sort of crash post Meso. I don't notice coming down. Very awesome

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning's quad work

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25s x12, 8 plates x10, +10s each side by 6, and 4 plates +25s 3 sec negative every rep x20

Barbell hack squat: 175x10, 185x10, 195x10, 205x10

Leg extensions: 165x12, 180x12, 195x10, 150 x11 2 sec peak contraction hold each rep

Not a bad day. Hip and knee pain still present. Actually resorted to a knee sleeve for my right knee. hoping it will improve soon
Very nice brosef!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Chest today...nice to be a little back on schedule. The only thing that sucks is my damned left trap strain that is still being a b and the pain in the front of my right shoulder. Kinda robbing me of some power

Incline barbell press: 170x7, 175x4, 175x2x2x2, 155x7

Pause bench press: haven't done these in a bit, so I thought I would just stay on my prior progression. Nope! LOL 175x2 for a 2 second pause and my shoulder hated me. Dropped down to 155x3 for 2 second pauses for 2 more sets. Live and learn

Reverse Grip bench: 155x5, 165x5, 175x5

Reverse grip incline: new exercise-125 for 3 sets of 5. Aim for more next week

Incline flyes: 40x8, 40x7

May look at some shoulder rehab shyt. Alright day, though

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest today...nice to be a little back on schedule. The only thing that sucks is my damned left trap strain that is still being a b and the pain in the front of my right shoulder. Kinda robbing me of some power

Incline barbell press: 170x7, 175x4, 175x2x2x2, 155x7

Pause bench press: haven't done these in a bit, so I thought I would just stay on my prior progression. Nope! LOL 175x2 for a 2 second pause and my shoulder hated me. Dropped down to 155x3 for 2 second pauses for 2 more sets. Live and learn

Reverse Grip bench: 155x5, 165x5, 175x5

Reverse grip incline: new exercise-125 for 3 sets of 5. Aim for more next week

Incline flyes: 40x8, 40x7

May look at some shoulder rehab shyt. Alright day, though
Sounds like more than an "alright" day to me

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like more than an "alright" day to me
I feel like it could have been better, just naggy little things stealing from me. I don't think it is anything serious with my shoulder, but I also don't want it to turn into something

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like it could have been better, just naggy little things stealing from me. I don't think it is anything serious with my shoulder, but I also don't want it to turn into something
I completely understand. 1 word...Androcrine!! If it helps with my RC tear in my shoulder, I think itll help you.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand. 1 word...Androcrine!! If it helps with my RC tear in my shoulder, I think itll help you.
I will definitely have to look into that. Appreciate it!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back action today. At the end of this, my left trap hurts so bad. I really irritated it today. Since the middle of my session, it has felt like it is on fire. Making my left arm feel sometimes numb

On to the training

90° bent over rows: 195x6, 190x5, 200x5, 155x8 2 second pause at the top of each rep

Behind the neck pull ups +10lbs: 7+3, 5+3+2, 4, bw x4
Pull ups to front +10lbs: 5+2, 4+2 bw 6+2
Close grip pull ups: 4+4+2

One arm cable row: 75x8, 60x9, last set 60x7 2 second pause at peak contraction

All I really had time for today. Fcking left trap, though....lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Didn't use meso this morning as I don't want to develop a tolerance to the dmaa. If you don't have one of the top notch pres out there, you will DEFINITELY notice when you have a day without meso

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Be careful bro. Don't want your shoulder to end up like mine. How do you like the 1 arm rows? I always do cable Rows and DB Rows every back day.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well, I normally use the barbell and row from each side of my body. Or I do mountain dog rows when the mood strikes me. I like that movement a lot

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Well, I normally use the barbell and row from each side of my body. Or I do mountain dog rows when the mood strikes me. I like that movement a lot
Oh ok. I really like the cable rows with the bigger V bar.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
You're looking shredded! Awesome work in here.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Not my typical day today. The pulled muscle in my left trap has a stranglehold on the nerve. It was painful getting out of bed. So I didn't train shoulders. I did legs for a second time. Wasn't much, just some leg presses with me feet close together and lower on the platform, leg extensions, and leg curls. Basically, whatever didn't require me holding a weight or using my shoulders. So it is what it is. I didn't waste a scoop of meso this morning. I will take the day off, have my wife work on it this weekend and go from there

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not my typical day today. The pulled muscle in my left trap has a stranglehold on the nerve. It was painful getting out of bed. So I didn't train shoulders. I did legs for a second time. Wasn't much, just some leg presses with me feet close together and lower on the platform, leg extensions, and leg curls. Basically, whatever didn't require me holding a weight or using my shoulders. So it is what it is. I didn't waste a scoop of meso this morning. I will take the day off, have my wife work on it this weekend and go from there
Throw some heat on it brother, hopefully thatll loosen it up SOME for you!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Trap knot feels almost all the way out. Weird morning. Stuff not cooperating. Didn't get to the gym until 7ish. After my warm-up, I only had about a half hour

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25 x12, 8 plates each side x11, +10 x7, 4 plates +25 x22 with each rep having a 3 second rep. Knee and hip pain still popping up. Haven't squatted in about 3 or 4 weeks and was hoping that would take care of it. Still a little sketchy

Barbell hack squat/leg extension superset: 185x8/165x8, 195x8/180x8, 205x8/165x8

Not a bad session considering time. Really hoping hip and knee start to turn around. Weighed in @191 this morning. Will put up pics soon to get a little judgement help as I continue in the 3400-3500 cals range

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Legs today. Trap knot feels almost all the way out. Weird morning. Stuff not cooperating. Didn't get to the gym until 7ish. After my warm-up, I only had about a half hour

Leg press: 7 plates each side x12, +25 x12, 8 plates each side x11, +10 x7, 4 plates +25 x22 with each rep having a 3 second rep. Knee and hip pain still popping up. Haven't squatted in about 3 or 4 weeks and was hoping that would take care of it. Still a little sketchy

Barbell hack squat/leg extension superset: 185x8/165x8, 195x8/180x8, 205x8/165x8

Not a bad session considering time. Really hoping hip and knee start to turn around. Weighed in @191 this morning. Will put up pics soon to get a little judgement help as I continue in the 3400-3500 cals range
Glad the knots going away finally. Good job dude

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Waiting for pics

IMG_1475679055.122618.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back today. Only had a half hour because I hung out late with the fam. Supersets this morning. Was kinda disappointed because I was feeling strong even though I only got about 5 hours of sleep

90° barbell row/behind the neck pull ups +10lbs: 195x7/5+3+2
195x6/3+2+2+3
200x6/3+2+2+2+1
One extra set at 205x5 really wish I would have had more time to really focus on both exercises

Free motion one arm row/one arm lat pulldown superset: 100x10 each arm, 110x10 each arm, 100x10 each arm

That was it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Took a break from meso and I am glad I did! Every other day meso really shines for me. I only had about 5-5:30 hours of sleep and my brain was ready to rock and get it done. Decent workout with as little time as I had

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Took a break from meso and I am glad I did! Every other day meso really shines for me. I only had about 5-5:30 hours of sleep and my brain was ready to rock and get it done. Decent workout with as little time as I had
I'm with ya about every other day

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Deadz action today. Just decided upon singles. Decent energy even though sleep wasn't at its finest.

Warm-up
275x1
315x1 (hook grip)
335x1 (added chalk)
355x1
365x1
375x1 (added belt)
Super excited about the 365 with no belt
315x8 (no belt)

Romanian deadlifts: 225x8, 245x8, 265x8

Leg curls: 3 45s 3 sets of 8 30 seconds between sets

Decent day!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Today was quad training. Still am unable to squat due to knee and hip pain on the right side. Today's training was a little more painful than the last month but I pushed through. Hopefully this will go away soon.

Anywho, switched it up a tad and started with barbell hack squat due mostly to necessity. I use the 35s to increase the range of motion.
185x10, 195x10, 205x10, 215x8
Leg press: 7 plates each side +25sx12, 8 plates per side x11, +10s x7, 4 plates per side +25s x23 3 second negative each rep
Threw in a couple of sets of single leg press with bad leg

Leg extensions: 180x12, 195x11, 210x9, 180x12, 2 sets single leg with bad leg

2 sets seated calf raises

All I had time for this morning

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Meant to post this yesterday. I am still very impressed with the energy Meso gives me. Also, the tutti frutti has tasted really good through the whole run. When something works AND tastes good, it makes it easier to purchase...lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to post this yesterday. I am still very impressed with the energy Meso gives me. Also, the tutti frutti has tasted really good through the whole run. When something works AND tastes good, it makes it easier to purchase...lol
Aint that the truth!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Chest today:

Incline barbell press: 175x6, 180x3+2, 155x5 3 second negative x4 3 second negative

Reverse grip bench: 185x7, 195x4, 200x1 (nice and easy) 155x9

Dumbbell bench: 85x4, 55x10, 65x8

Incline flyes: 40x10, 45x8, 35x11 about 45 seconds between sets

Not a bad day. No sleep is killing bodily energy. Mental energy was good. If my body was where my brain was at, this could have been a lot better day. Meso at least getting me going still to put in decent work

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest today:

Incline barbell press: 175x6, 180x3+2, 155x5 3 second negative x4 3 second negative

Reverse grip bench: 185x7, 195x4, 200x1 (nice and easy) 155x9

Dumbbell bench: 85x4, 55x10, 65x8

Incline flyes: 40x10, 45x8, 35x11 about 45 seconds between sets

Not a bad day. No sleep is killing bodily energy. Mental energy was good. If my body was where my brain was at, this could have been a lot better day. Meso at least getting me going still to put in decent work
Whats up with the sleep man? Or should I say the lack of sleep? Health issue,mental or what? Not trying to be funny, just wanting to help being I have found something incredibly cheap to assist me with my sleep issues.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with the sleep man? Or should I say the lack of sleep? Health issue,mental or what? Not trying to be funny, just wanting to help being I have found something incredibly cheap to assist me with my sleep issues.

I fall asleep alright. Getting in bed at a good time is the hard part. I have to get the wife to understand how much sleep I need. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Pinched up nerve in my trap has been making it hard to stay asleep. I just have to stress the importance of getting more sleep.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fall asleep alright. Getting in bed at a good time is the hard part. I have to get the wife to understand how much sleep I need. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Pinched up nerve in my trap has been making it hard to stay asleep. I just have to stress the importance of getting more sleep.
I can understand and respect that. You may or
May not have seen me recommend to others what Im going to tell you. I have issues sleeping, both falling asleep and more importantly STAYING alseep. My wife used to think it was fun to try and sneak in the room when I went to sleep just to see how far she can get, the answer to that was a 2 parter... I woke up when she turned the doorknob and stop waking me up. Melatonin helps, an zzzquil does too but heres my new trick. Im sure youve heard people talk about essential oils, seems like everyone is selling it. Its costly but good stuff. However I found some at Walmart. You want to buy 100% Lavender oil and a diffuser. The oil is about $5-$8 and the diffuser is $10-$20. Put the oil in the diffuser, maybe a few drops on your pillow and shut the door, about 10-15 before you lay down. The Lavender is ridiculously relaxing. So now how far does my wife get when she sneaks in the room? Oh, was she in there? Lol. A lot of times because of my Fire/EMS schedule, I may only get to sleep in my own bed 1 out of 3 nights,so I have to make it quality. Since starting the Lavender, my sleep is incredible!!!