MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great final review buddy! I enjoyed your log, I'll be back on your on going log with a quickness!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Thanks for the time and energy put into this log and very solid review. I am enjoying the same results with Mass 550. Hope life gets back on track for you soon! Good luck brother...
It ain't so bad. I'm prolly being a cry baby lol.
Has just been one thing after the other. Boom boom boom.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Great review wrenchy. even through the **** you still came through and provided a very detailed review and log.

Keep that head up bud this shall pass.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, you gave some awesome feedback and great detail, thanks for taking the time out to do so.

I'm happy to see another logger loved MASS 550 :D

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review Wrench. Even though the log ended so oddly for you, the first half spoke volumes for Mass 550 anyway. At least to me.

When running a 2 mo (or so) log, something is bound to make a bump at some point.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I thought I was following ur log as well but u ain't posted in a long time. Am I on the right one??

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I thought I was following ur log as well but u ain't posted in a long time. Am I on the right one??
Correct bud. I just started a new career so I put my log on the back burner as I'm struggling just to uphold my rep duties currently. Once I get acclimated I'll continue mine.

Thanks for your interest

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Few more updates like I said before I close out this log completely.

Like I said I wanted to see how coming off mass550 affected my libido. So far at about a week off I've noticed 0% decrease. I'll keep it monitored for another week or so and post the results. If no drop had occurred by then I'm positive that none will happen.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
This is good news... strength, etc still holding?
Yeah everything is staying pretty well paced. The 24 hr a day pump/fullness is decreasing but not by a whole lot as of yet. I def packed on a few lbs of muscle. The overall density especially in my arms is holding quite nicely.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I bought so much of 550 when it first came out.

Already have 2 of the kiss my mass t shirts lol!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
i can't understand those reviews...i had very good results on mass550[bought with my own money]. and as you can see i rep for a different company and am totally unbiased.
Foreal! It did and DOES work!

My drive and strength dropped significantly after I dropped off of MASS 550.

I plan on possibly jumping back onto it in the future.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
reviews are reviews man...no product in existence is going to have identical reviews across the board, and everyone is going to have their own opinions.....lots of reasons for this (captain obvious I may be), mostly due to operator use, expectations, and educational level/understanding of what they are using

for example: the guy who critiqued the formulation re. DAA and fenugreek amounts, does not grasp that these are simply synergistic complimentary doses, and not even close to the driving force that is this compounds bread & butter ingredients...so, he blasts it

we have had plenty of solid, positive reviews as well (in addition to you guys), and appreciate all honest & valid feedback whether positive or negative

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well those are good fillers for the rest of the cap instead of useless stuff. If you ask me.

I really enjoyed MASS 550.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can't understand those reviews...i had very good results on mass550[bought with my own money]. and as you can see i rep for a different company and am totally unbiased.
Well those are good fillers for the rest of the cap instead of useless stuff. If you ask me.

I really enjoyed MASS 550.
I agree with Snags (aka Captain Obvious, once confused with Captain 0rgasm due to the big O on his chest - but that is another story, for another time). You will never make everyone happy. Glad you both enjoyed it though, and spread the word!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well with the comments about the low dosing are you guys anytime thinking about tweaking it?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well with the comments about the low dosing are you guys anytime thinking about tweaking it?
not at all
it is constructed the way it was for a reason, and after many long hours and months (indeed almost 2yrs) in R&D
we take in consumer feedback certainly....doesn't mean we jump at every little thing in response :)

I agree with Snags (aka Captain Obvious, once confused with Captain 0rgasm due to the big O on his chest - but that is another story, for another time).

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've personally responded to the same product(s) differently at different times, as I'm sure most you have as well. I'm sure many things come in to play; diet, mood, etc, and the others that Snags mentioned.

If you take any supplement, especially a non-hormonal (coming from someone who's never taken a PH or anything hormonal) and expect a miracle, you're going to be let down, IMO.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well if I and others responded then I suppose no tweaking needed.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Question, WHY is MASS 550 being labeled and in the gategory section of PROHORMONES on sites?

There are sites labeling it as a Prohormone. Straight up....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question, WHY is MASS 550 being labeled and in the gategory section of PROHORMONES on sites?

I'm not seeing that on a quick Google search.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well, go to www.illpumpyouup.com

Go to category, then Prohormones. Scroll down to the bottom. Or at least somewhere on the page it'll be there.

It's at the bottom of the page when I use my phone. Wouldn't know on a desktop.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I LOVE that product tho!

I keep telling everyone that I talk to about supplements and gym stuff that MASS 550 was the most successful and well rounded product I've tried in the past year.

Other than MAN products.

Right now everyone and their mother is on or trying out that new single ingredient product that I'm not going to mention and although I've tried it as well like everyone else, MASS 550 slaps that\those products and ingredient around like crazy!

HUGE fan of MASS 550!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

when you make such a clear statement and say "on sites", this infers plainly that it is more than one site....such is not the case to my knowledge, one site doing this erroneously does not indicate such an extent as you seem to propose

they made an error - pretty simple story

we are looking into the issue, thanks for pointing it out

for future references, a simple PM to myself or any of the reps would suffice to get answer to your question, rather than bumping someone's promo product log to post such query

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, go to www.illpumpyouup.com

Go to category, then Prohormones. Scroll down to the bottom. Or at least somewhere on the page it'll be there.

It's at the bottom of the page when I use my phone. Wouldn't know on a desktop.
Huh. Not sure why, other than it's just too kicka** to include with other natty boosters?

They have every part of the description accurate though.

I LOVE that product tho!

I keep telling everyone that I talk to about supplements and gym stuff that MASS 550 was the most successful and well rounded product I've tried in the past year.

Other than MAN products.

Right now everyone and their mother is on or trying out that new single ingredient product that I'm not going to mention and although I've tried it as well like everyone else, MASS 550 slaps that\those products and ingredient around like crazy!

HUGE fan of MASS 550!
I too like MAN.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. There is actually a very good deal going on a NP. Very discounted even if just MASS 550 alone, but comes with all kinds of freebies:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/the-mass-550-synergy-stack-bundle-stack.html

LIMITED TIME ONLY:
Pick Up Mass 550 ON SALE,
& Get a Full Size Crea-Trona Powder,
FinaFlex Shaker, Pure Test 7-Day Trial Size,
& a PX White 10-Day Trial Size ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Each Bundle Stack Includes The Following:

1 x NEW Mass 550 (60 Capsules) ($90 Value!)

1 x FREE FinaFlex Shaker Cup (22 oz) ($20 Value!)

1 x FREE Crea-Trona Powder (60 Servings) ($45 Value!)

1 x FREE Pure Test 7-Day Trial Size (30 Capsules) ($25 Value!)

1 x FREE Pro Xanthine 500-XT Trial Size (10 Capsules) ($25 Value!)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh yeah not a problem!

I adore MASS 550! Badass product for sure!

And I'll definitely buy more in the near future! Finaflex is definitely a great company!

Oh, and great deal on NP for sure! Seen that!

I was taking Revolution PCT with MASS 550 when I ran it and was told that I didn't need it and I pretty much didn't.

But if I could ask and beg Finaflex to come out with a product, if they could make something like a Cortisol\Ai lean dry gains product. Something to stack with MASS.

Like how MAN has their algorithm stack of PR-XT & NOLVADREN-XT.

OMG I would be in HEAVEN with such a badass stack like that! The badass body that would be made with such a synergistic stack. Would be GODLY!