Mass Adipocide! (Partially-Sponsored, Joint Log)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are there going to be his and hers picks???
What? If you mean do we play favorites, then "yes." And I pick you :heart:

much more sweating than usual, and better sleep are the 2 big things i've noticed. had some lethargy for a few days, but it seems to have subsided. the sweating is insane!
Tons of sweating yesterday - today it's mostly in my extremities, but still very "hot." Definitely slept well last night. Wouldn't have attributed that to T2 if you hadn't of said something. I will watch that now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What? If you mean do we play favorites, then "yes." And I pick you :heart:

Tons of sweating yesterday - today it's mostly in my extremities, but still very "hot." Definitely slept well last night. Wouldn't have attributed that to T2 if you hadn't of said something. I will watch that now.
surprised you got the feeling of hot all the time so soon-took me about 4 days to get that. the sweating happened right away and seems to be increasing. the thermogenic aspect of t2 is amazing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this works I am going to have to throw it in with OEP during the last phase of my cut after Natadrol. Seems it might be what I need to get rid of the last few %bf that will be stubbornly hanging around.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily Update 2

T2: Ever noticed that the bottoms of your feet are excessively damp? Yeah, that was today in a nutshell. Good Lord; I was wearing sandals and shorts and still... Clamminess overtook me. However, this is the 3rd day in and I'm looking drier in the mirror; all this sweating plus the diuretic effects of the stims in E-911 seem to be doing something so far.

E-911: I gave a lecture today for one of my professors and was totally wired because of this stuff. I nailed the lecture - the word "Amazing" was actually used in his feedback. Can't give all the credit to E-911, but I was certainly enthusiastic and comprehensive. Now, I was a little concerned that having an E-911 at ~8:30am and then 2scoops of ASGT at 1pm might be too close together, but it turned out just fine - I never felt over stimmed at all.

Workout Numero Dos: Giant Sets and Tri-Sets

Shoulder Giant Set: 5 giant-sets, 2reps per movement, no rest between movements, 1-2min rest between sets
Seated Overhead Partials:195
Lateral Raises:47.5 w/4sec eccentric
Push Press: 205
Front Raise:47.5
I love this giant set. No other shoulder set-up has the same impact on me - since incorporating this into my routines I've seen my lateral raises skyrocket, as well as setting multiple Push-Press PRs on my PL days. It shatters the deltoids and hammers the triceps as well, not to mention leaving you winded and dripping.

Quad Dominant Tri-Set: 5 sets, 5 reps per movement, no rest btwn movements, 1-2 min rest between sets
BB Hacks:315
Overhead, Elevated Split Squats: 45 plate
Seated DB Calf: 100
Today was my first time trying this tri-set. The overhead split squats were much more difficult than I anticipated, especially with the pre-exhaust from the BB hacks. I had planned on shooting for 10+ reps on the S.Squats, but they are so taxing on my balance that I quickly realized that wasn't gonna happen. But I'll get there! I did a couple of back off sets of S.Squats (not overhead) to failure with 25s too, as well as some additional calf-work.

Chest/Tricep Tri-Set: 5 sets, 3-5reps per movement, no rest between movements, 1-2min rest between sets.
Explosive Incline Press: 225
Incline Fly: 60s w/4sec eccentric
Incline DB Exts: 60s
I was on Cruise Control by this point; feeling drained, but carrying on through will-power and determination. The incline presses were intentionally kept light - I wanted each rep to be as explosive and powerful as I could muster; I wanted that bar to hit the ceiling. And it came close. The flies and exts finished me off. Great stretch in my pecs and good power from my tris.

I was thoroughly spent, with blood gorging chest, shoulders, tris, quads and calfs. I was glad to be done.

Now I'm home, just enjoyed a bowl of oatmeal and blueberries, along with 2scoops of lipotropic. I've been adding 1/4tsp of salt to both my pre- and post- workout shakes, and I cannot tell you how big a difference this makes! If you sweat a lot and find you can't drink enough water after you workout, load up with some sea salt, it'll fix that.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
cruising brother, great job here man!!! Glad to hear things are working out with the stack. Looks delicious!!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Night 1 & Day 2 of Alpha T-2:

Sleep

Last night I didn't notice any enhanced deep sleep. I was actually had a difficult time sleeping because of how warm I felt all night. Ended up throwing off two blankets that I normally sleep with and had just a single covering, which is unusual! So far it seems to be very thermogenic.

Energy

I definitely felt less jittery today than I did yesterday- I'm guessing because my body is becoming adjusted to T2. I had some good solid energy my whole 8 hour work day, with no crash whatsoever. I haven't taken any other energy supplements or caffeine the last few days either. It was very nice, and I hope that this energy boosting continues with Alpha T-2. I will be adding some E-911 to my day tomorrow after lifting just to see how that combo goes.

Fat Loss

Now that I have had my diet in check this week, I'm noticing that I've lost some water that I've been retaining for a while, giving me a better idea of where my fat primarily is being held and wear I want it gone. I'll be looking for some more definition and fat loss in my lower abs and legs over the next couple of months.

My weight was down a pound today at 168 lb, although that really doesn't matter much to me. I will easily fluctuate 10 pounds within a week depending upon what I've eaten, how much water I'm taking in, how much I'm lifting, etc, etc.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the gym today. :( I will be hitting the weights tomorrow and Saturday for sure though! Stay tuned for my results on Deadlifts and Dips tomorrow! :naughty:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man definitely subbed in, great choice of supplements!:fest30:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:yup: yes, you do.

:no: Never said that. :p. But thank you. :D

Night 2 & Day 3 of Alpha-T2

Sleep

I slept so very well last night! I wasn't as hot as the first night, so I was much more comfortable and I fell into a deep sleep nearly immediately. I slept from about 11pm to 7:45 am and woke up refreshed, which is very unusual for this early in the morning.

Energy

I was very energetic this morning, until about 10 am, 1/2 hr after taking 2 caps of Alpha-T2. I've noticed that about 1/2 - 1 hour after dosing I get drowsy. After an 1-2 hours it eventually wears off and I'm fine the entire rest of the day. I don't know if this has anything to do with Alpha-T2, it could just be that I'm not a morning person, and my body just wants more sleep. I'll keep an eye out for this more closely and calculate exactly how long after dosing I start to feel sleepy so that I know whether to attribute this to A-T2.

I have the whole rest of the day to see how my energy levels hold, and I'll be popping an E-911 here soon as well!

Fat Loss:

Nothing new to note here. Results are going to take a while to see! :)

Workout W/ AS-GT

I made it to the gym today and took one scoop of Anadraulic State GT pre-workout. I didn't notice any difference at all, so tomorrow I'll try out 2-3 scoops to see what that does for me.

I was unfortunately feeling rather sluggish in the gym today. I don't know what could have caused this. I had oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast along with a protein shake- good pre-workout meal. :) I had to push myself hard to get the energy for lifting, but I did VERY well.

Deadlifts

Warmup: 135 lb

4 Sets of 3 Reps: 155 lb, 185 lb, 205 lb, 225 lb (up 20 lbs since last week!)
2 Sets of 15 Reps: 115 lb

Dips:

4x3: Body Weight, + 25 lb, + 35 lb, + 45 lb (woohoo! :woohoo:)
2x10:Body Weight

Standing DB Military:

4x10: 30 lb DB's, 30, 32.5, 35 lb

I was really happy with my Dips and Deads. Even though I was sleepy I still made some great progress and it feels good!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Wow ur gonna try 2-3 scoops of asgt? intense hahah 1 scoop works for me and I been on stims for a longggg time.
And I usually get drowsy after my second dose of Alpha

Impressive Deads!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow ur gonna try 2-3 scoops of asgt? intense hahah 1 scoop works for me and I been on stims for a longggg time.
And I usually get drowsy after my second dose of Alpha

Impressive Deads!

The bottle says to take 1-3 scoops of AS-GT anyway. It normally takes more of a Pre-workout supp like this to have much of an affect on me.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
The bottle says to take 1-3 scoops of AS-GT anyway. It normally takes more of a Pre-workout supp like this to have much of an affect on me.
for most of us it took about 3-4 days of use before the effects really kicked in. Give it time BW and it will treat you like a queen!! :smirk:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good! You should be proud!
I keep looking for where she says the stuff in your quotes, thinking, "geez, she's being really arrogant, that's unusual..."

Then I realize how full of B.S. you are. :D

for most of us it took about 3-4 days of use before the effects really kicked in. Give it time BW and it will treat you like a queen!! :smirk:
Yeah, for me it was: 1 scoop on day one = meh; 1.5 scoops on day 2 = ok, gettin' better; 2scoops on day 3 = HELL YEAH! Bring it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. Day 3

T2:
Yeah, Summer's come early this year. In a bottle. Geez. :)

E-911: Worked out in the morning, so I replace my morning dose with ASGT, and had E-911 in the afternoon. I was really dragging by about 2:30 and it pulled me up quite well. I was imaging cells and the friggin' scope was fighting me for it was worth. Went strong through 5:30, when I finally triumphed.

Workout 3: Giant-Sets and Supersets Pull Day

Giant Set: 2-3reps per lift, no rest til end of set, 1-2min rest
Power Cleans: 230 (PR)
Supinated BB Rows: 285
One-legged DB Deads: 47.5s
Lateral Raises: 47.5s
That Clean PR has been a long time coming. It's not so much that I couldn't do more, it's just that I haven't focused on the clean much, and have allowed it to stagnate somewhat. Well, no more of that! That bars gonna get loaded up. Had to use a strap on my right hand for the rows; supinating with that much weight proved painful. Meh, it'll get better.

Parallel-Grip Pull-ups: +70x3, +80x3, +90x3, +105x3, +70x7
SS'd w/DB drag curls: 70s for 5x5

BB Preachers: 80 for 4x12
SS'd w/Reverse BB Curls: 80 for 4x8

Yeah, so things were a bit focused on the ole biceps today. I like having one or two routines tailored to specific parts each week - not neglecting any other part, but emphasizing anything that I would like to see improvement in.

Also, this is a good workout to precede a PL day such as tomorrow, as it's quick and not too taxing on the CNS. So, Front Squat PR here I come.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, noice fonking workout! Second, how on earth do you supinate on bb rows?! :blink:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But to supinate means to rotate. Like when you do alternating supinating db curls. The dumbbell stars at your side and your hand rotates (supinates) as you curl the weight up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In any case, you did 285 bb rows and that is frackn awesome in my book

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But to supinate means to rotate. Like when you do alternating supinating db curls. The dumbbell stars at your side and your hand rotates (supinates) as you curl the weight up.
"Supinated:
(anatomy): Having one’s hand and forearm rotated so that the palm faces in the same direction as the interior angle of the elbow, thereby contracting the biceps brachii."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh...well I'll be a monkey's uncle. You learn something new everyday.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Night 3 of Alpha-T2

It is the second night in a row that I have slept incredibly well. :yup: I went to sleep officially at 12am and woke up at 7am wide eyed and ready to go. Resolve is still silently asleep, after the week of crammed 10-12 hour school school days and study time he needs those extra hours. I'm just completely shocked that I'm actually up BEFORE him at friggin' 7am on a Saturday morning and not tired at all. :lol:We'll see how I feel later this morning.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you are WAY nicer than my wife BW!!!!! There would be cups of water and chores to get done for me!!! LOL
Great lift Resolve!!! 70s on drag curls WITH a SS!!!! Holy hot tamale!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are WAY nicer than my wife BW!!!!! There would be cups of water and chores to get done for me!!! LOL
I hate cleaning when Resolve is around. I want to spend my time with him having fun, so I clean before the weekend comes...or I just let it get messy for 3 days until we have NO clean dishes. :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh...well I'll be a monkey's uncle.
I had my suspicions...

Resolve and BW, are you two dosing AT2 a half hour before meals?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job you two! with that new camera, you shoul dtake some HD video with that bad boy, give us a glimpse of a Res/BW work out session:D..

Resolve if just a beast with his numbers..:fest30:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow someone deserves the wife of the year award!....I mean you BW :sly:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Resolve and BW, are you two dosing AT2 a half hour before meals?
I've been dosing first thing in the morning, about 1-2 hours before I eat breakfast.

Awesome job you two! with that new camera, you shoul dtake some HD video with that bad boy, give us a glimpse of a Res/BW work out session:D..

Resolve if just a beast with his numbers..:fest30:
We totally will- I want to post up some videos of us, let you see how we actually look with form and all. It would be good to see myself from different angles as well, just to see where I can improve my form and all.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing first thing in the morning, about 1-2 hours before I eat breakfast.

We totally will- I want to post up some videos of us, let you see how we actually look with form and all. It would be good to see myself from different angles as well, just to see where I can improve my form and all.
sweet cant wait to see some vids.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome, I'll be doing the same thing.. and next week I'll be doing it when I do DL's, i just implemented them back into my leg work out last week after talking to met. 5 sets, 10/8/8/8/6.. ..old time back injury.. but need to get the ball rolling on my end, this is why i implemented them back into my lifestyle.. My body felt like I was ran over a day or two after..back felt soreness like it never felt in a long time.. I watched myself coming up keeping my back form mint, but i think i started slipping on lowering end of the weight..so yea, camera don't lie! they can only help

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily update 4
Sorry for our absence guys. It has been a very busy weekend. Yesterday was our first "Cheat" Day in a month, which we spent in the gym and then bbq'ing at a friends house. Had an awesome time and it was nice to relax the diet for a day.

Learned the hard way though that a doughnut makes for a piss-poor pre-workout meal. Blech, I felt awful throughout my entire session yesterday! Squats were my first movement, and I wanted to go home after just them. But I endeavored on, and survived, and did respectably well too.

Also, measured my arms yesterday evening - they're back up over 19". So, "woohoo" for that.

T2: Appetite is pretty low. Don't know if this is due to T2 or not, but whatever the case, I just haven't been that hungry. It's been overcast and cooler the last couple of days, so I haven't noticed the predominant heat from T2 during this time either.

E-911: This is a very utilitarian product. It hits hard and fast, so you really only should take when you know you need; i.e. when your energy is dragging. I really haven't been employing this as a normal "Fat Burner" simply because I've had negative experiences in the past with dosing stims when I'm not fatigued. My anxiety and stress skyrocket. Still, I've been feeling a bit bloated from yesterday's ration of pizza and junk, but E-911 seems to holding back the water retention.

Workout 4: Powerlifting Push Day

Pin 1/2 Squat Clusters (Warmup for Front Squats): 365x3, 385x3, 405x3
Olympic Front Squats: 245x3, 275x3, 295x2 (PR)
Back Squats: 225x6, x10, x10
I've been employing the pin squats as preparatory for full-ROM movements to follow. They get my core and CNS accustomed to a greater load, so on later sets it's easier to flow from lockout to "in-the-hole." None-the-less, I still missed my final rep with 295 for those Fronts. It's still a PR, but I would've preferred to hit the intended 3 reps.

Power Bench: 225x3, 295x3, 315x3, 325x3
Back-sets: 225 for 4x10
Lame as it is, this is the most I've bench for a triple in several months. A couple of weeks ago I had trouble with just 295, so I was quite pleased with the progress. My form felt absolutely perfect too; I could feel my lats controlling the eccentric, had fantastic leg drive, and my butt remained firmly planted. A good day for bench.

Seated Overhead Partials: 135x3, 185x3, 195x3, 205x3
Push-Press: 205x3, 215x3, 225x2, 225x3
After such an intense bout with the flat bench, I was neurally depleted - just the 135 felt heavy on my SOPs. Somehow, I managed to match last weeks PR in Push Press, but it was sheer force of will. I wanted to hit 230, but it just wasn't gonna happen this time. I'll get there - wanna be lifting more than my bodyweight overhead by the end of the year.

Accessory Movements:
Unilateral Leg Exts:
85 for 6x20 no rest between legs
Single-Pulley, Kneeling Rope Exts: 80 for 6x15
Unilateral Machine Leg Press Calves: 90 for 6x15
Not a whole lot to comment on these - good pump, good drive. Got 'em over and done with and hit the sauna.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Lame nothing Resolve!!!! You're a beast man!!! Great workout, and like how you layout your review too

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're not my best numbers, but I appreciate the encouragement. :)

Just finished watching Fight Club. Always a good way to spend an evening home alone.
I hope you dont have a dog or a cat...Not sure what BW would think:lol:

BW- What happen here?!

Resolve - You dont ask about fight club! hahaha

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 & Night 4 of Alpha T-2

Energy:

My energy was so-so during the morning of Day 4. As Resolve said, we had a cheat day and those donuts really didn't do me so well in the gym, lol. :doh: As the afternoon and evening went on my energy leveled out though, and it turned out okay.

Workout:

BB Flat Bench:

4x3: 95 lb, 115, 135, 140 (1 more rep than last week PR)
2x10: 95 lb

Unilateral DB Bent Rows:

5x5: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65

BB Front Squats:

4x10: 60, 75, 80, 80

Cable Head Pulls:

4x10: 50-60lb

Cable Bicep Curls

3x10: 50 lb

Sleep:

I slept incredibly well last night. Woke up again very refreshed and even after having a full day of events + six hours of work, I'm still going strong at 10:30 pm- impressive!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of you are doing an outstanding job here. Smashing PR's and tossing the heavy iron around.
Keep it going. This is good stuff!!!:yup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BW or Resolve, have either of you tried Meltdown? If so, how would you compare them as far as fat burning?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BW or Resolve, have either of you tried Meltdown? If so, how would you compare them as far as fat burning?
I don't think either of us have tried Meltdown. I've tried X-Force, Shed Matrix, REDuction and Lg's SV2. I'm not sure how they all compare to Alpha T-2, it's a bit too early to tell. It looks to me like I've lost a little bit of fat this week, although the scale doesn't show any difference this morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0