So far this stuff is the shiz nizz!!:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering cause i couldnt imagine doing 30 with straight arms. i probably should have them bent some, but I find I can't keep them in a single position the whole time if they are bent at all

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well.............i am on 3-AD! :head:

j/k. The bend, certainly helps out! But, that is also proper form, i thought.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it probably is and i'm doing it wrong. for me its just hard to keep the bend consistent, so I find i end up doing partial presses and partial flies.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LAST WEEK:
So..............Leg Day........

I went real light today to get back into the game. Remember i haven't worked legs in 2 weeks. I am also doing all reps to 14. Workout consisted of 3 supersets. I'll list the first exercise in each superset. you do 3 exercises of 14 reps with no rest then 2 minutes of rest and then repeat the same superset again. rest 2 more minutes and then on to the next set........etc......

Set 1: Quads
Squats 95X14, 95x14 (yes, i only did 95) :(

Set2: Hamstrings
Hamstring Curls 40x14, 50x15

Set3: Calves
calf raises 30x(40lb DBs in each hand)

This was pretty intense for not doing anythign leg related in 2 weeks. Squats will be increased next week.

3-AD arrives on Monday and I am going to MN for a convention Tuesday - Saturday.
THIS WEEK:
Squats, extensions, curls, and lunges oh my! Similar stuff, limited rest, reps to 14. Legs are shaking like crazy right now! :head:

Something to note........did squats of 135 tonight. so all those that were laughing last week about my 95lbs...........i told you i could do more! :rasp: :lol:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
it probably is and i'm doing it wrong. for me its just hard to keep the bend consistent, so I find i end up doing partial presses and partial flies.
dorian yates always did them slightly bent, but kept a consistent bend throughout the movement.... with 100+ lb dumbbells lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do em with 10s, with totally locked straight elbows. probably putting too much strain on my elbows that way.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: BACK!

bent over BB rows 15x95

seated cable rows 15x100

DB rows 15x50

These were done similar to other workouts except i did each superset 3 times and then moved on to the next superset! I have noticed that i have been sleeping REALLY WELL lately! I love it. only down side is, that i sleep so well, i don't wake up to do my morning cardio :(

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wake up lazy!!!!

Or you will never be SWOLE:rasp::rofl:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL because he was messing with me in my log. It was a swole payback:)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DUDE!!! I love the 3-AD pages again, cant wait to read the full write oup on this one! does this mean that its going to release VERY SOON?????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so mace what can you tell us about 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester? the other ingredients i know a bit about

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so mace what can you tell us about 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester? the other ingredients i know a bit about
2-androstenol is a potent sex pheromone used in 3-AD to help fuel psychological enhancement and performance. 2-androstenol has shown a strong ability to increase the Alpha Male mentality and enhance levels of positive aggression and assertiveness, while at the same time yielding an increase in luteinizing hormone. Increases in these behavioral characteristics can lead to superior result producing workouts. Attitude is everything, and certainly dictates performance. With 3-AD our goal was to create a product that offered complete and total performance enhancement, and we wanted to go beyond the narrow aspect of just building sheer size and strength. So by elevating levels of positive aggression and dominance behaviors through the use of 2-androstenol, users can approach their workouts with greater intensity and drive, and ultimately stimulant a greater muscle building and strength enhancing response from the body.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anything out of the ordinary going on here in mace county?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm Back....................again! Spent the last 3 days in detroit. Did manage to get a chest workout in though. So it will be legs tonight after baseball practice!

I am VERY HEAVILY considering to bump to 6 per day. the one guy we got on 6 per dya is up freaking 14.9 pounds already! I AM SO JEALOUS! :frustrate

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what!?1?

maybe we should have all ran 6/day!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to stop the 3-ad........ :( It is making me TOO ANGRY. I just flip out at times. So, i will continue this log, obviously, but, no more 3-ad for the time being.

I have been getting workouts in (sporadically). I am coaching soccer on tuesday and thursday nights and baseball on monday, wednesday and friday nights. I need to start getting up earlier to workout first thing, but that means i also need to go to bed earlier! AARGH!!!!!

I am going to the Indians game tonight! GO INDIANS, BEAT THEM BOSOX! :dance:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if it helps any......i would be willing to consume your 3-ad for you.

would that make you less angry?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to stop the 3-ad........ :( It is making me TOO ANGRY. I just flip out at times. So, i will continue this log, obviously, but, no more 3-ad for the time being.

I have been getting workouts in (sporadically). I am coaching soccer on tuesday and thursday nights and baseball on monday, wednesday and friday nights. I need to start getting up earlier to workout first thing, but that means i also need to go to bed earlier! AARGH!!!!!

I am going to the Indians game tonight! GO INDIANS, BEAT THEM BOSOX! :dance:
Of course you flip out!! You are getting amped teaching kids sports and just being around sports. Id be goin crazy too! Sad no more 3ad.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow... thats pretty intense. Sucks you gotta stop mace.

Seems like the only thing that REALLY gets to me is Superdrol but M-trn has a tendancy ot make me a lil more irritable as well.... pretty crazy that this has such an effect on ones mood.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INDIANS LOST! :( but it was a good game to be at! The two guys in front of me caught 2 fly balls, too! :( Man, if i was still on the 3-AD i coulda HULK SMASHED them! :D :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
INDIANS LOST! :( but it was a good game to be at! The two guys in front of me caught 2 fly balls, too! :( Man, if i was still on the 3-AD i coulda HULK SMASHED them! :D :lol:
Hell yea they lost!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clean:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Bish, you better not quit! Millions of viewers are counting on you Macey! :)

Start taking something else :rofl:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have seen any updates in a while. Hows this goin?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mace was bustin out will ferrel status on the soccor feild and checking lil kids as they came down the sidelines and then throwing the refs hairpiece when he gets kicked off the field.....

in other words the aggrivating effects that 3-AD caused were too intense for him to continue and was better off stopping altogether....

but we were still promised updates in the log... come on macey poo, we wanna know how pimp your getting brotha!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
you can send it my way!

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Mace was bustin out will ferrel status on the soccor feild and checking lil kids as they came down the sidelines and then throwing the refs hairpiece when he gets kicked off the field.....

in other words the aggrivating effects that 3-AD caused were too intense for him to continue and was better off stopping altogether....

but we were still promised updates in the log... come on macey poo, we wanna know how pimp your getting brotha!
That's some funny sh#t:rofl:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that was quick! haha!

I need to revive my log. Been super busy with soccer and baseball. we lost our game yesterday. It was like the kids never played before! :frustrate

BUT....................Good news is....................the wifey and i have gotten up both days this week early to do fasted morning cardio! just 30 minutes right now. But its a start back on the long road to fitness!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man, easy, looking at your flickr account, you have come a LONG way in your journey!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, he is on mmv2, too! but, yeah there were some that were up pounds VERY QUICKLY! Its good stuff!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was quick! haha!

I need to revive my log. Been super busy with soccer
Mace plays in a transvestite full contact soccar league if anyone didnt already know. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ought to be embarrassed

that one was from 2000. i was a fat slob for faaaar too long