Awards
In to support a fellow niner fan!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7
Day off from the gym today although I'm really wanting to get in there lol. Really starting to notice my aggression increasing. Tomorrow is chest/triceps gonna really push the bench!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
Town is in the middle of a blizzard and they closed the base down so not able to lift today. Starting to get a little bit irritable but nothing too bad.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
Town is in the middle of a blizzard and they closed the base down so not able to lift today. Starting to get a little bit irritable but nothing too bad.
Couple days to heal up!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day 8
I've been to the gym only 1 time in 12days... Had the flu then had crazy work hours. Sometimes a couple o days off ain't bad. Today I am finally getting in the gym. Way to long for more to be away.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been to the gym only 1 time in 12days... Had the flu then had crazy work hours. Sometimes a couple o days off ain't bad. Today I am finally getting in the gym. Way to long for more to be away.
Oh damn! Glad your better bro. Kill it today my man!!!

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Day off from the gym today although I'm really wanting to get in there lol. Really starting to notice my aggression increasing. Tomorrow is chest/triceps gonna really push the bench!!

have fun w/ that! ur next chest workout - those same weights u used will be lighter :biglaugh:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
Finally able to get back to the gym and it was dead. My joints were feeling pretty sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing what I came to do.

Flat bb bench
135x10
230x10
250x8
260x6
195x10

Great night on bench. Up 5 pounds almost every set!! Was feeling strong tonight. Didn't even notice any pain at this point.

Incline db bench
50x10
70x10
80x8
95x5 PR

Decline bb bench
225x10
240x10x2
240x9 wasn't able to get 10 the last set

Cable crossovers
65x10x4

Push downs
80x10x3

Dips bw x12x2
Weighted dips 45x10

Elbows were really achy at this point. Just waiting on an order for some joint relief

Finished with skull crushers
25x10x3
Down 10 pounds and 2 reps per set. Still had a great burn and overall a great workout.

One thing I'm really noticing is my aggression. Went to SAMs club and was ready to roll some fools by the end of it, but kept my cool and went about my business. If anyone knows of a good supp to take for mood stabilization I would appreciate it lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
Finally able to get back to the gym and it was dead. My joints were feeling pretty sore but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing what I came to do.

Flat bb bench
135x10
230x10
250x8
260x6
195x10

Great night on bench. Up 5 pounds almost every set!! Was feeling strong tonight. Didn't even notice any pain at this point.

Incline db bench
50x10
70x10
80x8
95x5 PR

Decline bb bench
225x10
240x10x2

Cable crossovers
65x10x4

Push downs
80x10x3

Dips bw x12x2
Weighted dips 45x10

Elbows were really achy at this point. Just waiting on an order for some joint relief

25x10x3
Down 10 pounds and 2 reps per set. Still had a great burn and overall a great workout.

One thing I'm really noticing is my aggression. Went to SAMs club and was ready to roll some fools by the end of it, but kept my cool and went about my business. If anyone knows of a good supp to take for mood stabilization I would appreciate it lol.
Nice chest day reg, love seeing those letters PR up there!

Dips and skull crushers are what kill my elbows the worst too! Thankfully they seem to be getting better day by day.

Check out GABA for mood stabilization:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/gaba-100-grams.html

Cheap as hell and it works

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Flat bb bench
135x10
230x10
250x8
260x6
195x10

Incline db bench
50x10
70x10
80x8
95x5 PR

Decline bb bench
225x10
240x10x2

Cable crossovers
65x10x4

Push downs
80x10x3

Dips bw x12x2
Weighted dips 45x10

25x10x3

Somebody is in beast mode......

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice chest day reg, love seeing those letters PR up there!

Dips and skull crushers are what kill my elbows the worst too! Thankfully they seem to be getting better day by day.

Check out GABA for mood stabilization:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/gaba-100-grams.html

Cheap as hell and it works
Just checked it out damn that's cheap too. Ordering some tomorrow. CoQ10 seems to have wiped out my headaches (awesome call on that). Haven't had one in a few days. Did I tell you I love you bro??? Lol seriously though thanks brotha!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked it out damn that's cheap too. Ordering some tomorrow. CoQ10 seems to have wiped out my headaches (awesome call on that). Haven't had one in a few days. Did I tell you I love you bro??? Lol seriously though thanks brotha!!!
Lol! No problem man, just sharing what works for me!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lions don't ask for their food...they take it!!!

Day 10
Back and biceps today

Hayward face pulls
62.5x10x5 up 2 reps per set

Full range pull downs
110x10x3

Standard rows
170x10x3 up 10 pounds could've gone up more as it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be

Standing db curls
45x10
60x10 up 2 reps
65x6 wanted 8 but still a PR
65x6

Cable Cross Curls
20x10x3 really get a great burn from these

Hammer curls
40x10x3 pause at the top
My forearms were bulging veins were popping out

Muscles are very full and hard. Feeling good emotionally except for an occasional anger moment nothing too bad yet though. Definitely not as bad as SD, strength continues to increase each week. Feeling like I'm in my 20s again. Haven't noticed any change in libido either way.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Day 10
Back and biceps today

Hayward face pulls

Full range pull downs
110x10x3

Standard rows
170x10x3 up 10 pounds could've gone up more as it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be

Standing db curls
45x10
60x10 up 2 reps
65x6

Cable Cross Curls

Hammer curls
40x10x3 pause at the top

Muscles are very full and hard. Feeling good emotionally except for an occasional anger moment nothing too bad yet though. Definitely not as bad as SD, strength continues to increase each week. Feeling like I'm in my 20s again. Haven't noticed any change in libido either way.
I love how this is going bro!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Day 10
Back and biceps today

Hayward face pulls

Full range pull downs
110x10x3

Standard rows

Standing db curls
45x10
60x10 up 2 reps
65x6

Cable Cross Curls

Hammer curls
40x10x3 pause at the top

Workouts are looking great. I see the alpha is taking over!!!

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
Nice brotha! How you feeling?

Also 4 weeks into 100mg of Xtren, So cant say to much but Strength is up. Pumps are ****ing ridic, vascularity is good.

No sides at all.

on 20mgs of Msten btw.
Have you ran SD before bro?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also 4 weeks into 100mg of Xtren, So cant say to much but Strength is up. Pumps are ****ing ridic, vascularity is good.

No sides at all.

on 20mgs of Msten btw.
Have you ran SD before bro?
Ya I ran it in September. I loved the strength and size aspect of it, but the sides were too much.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it compare so far?

I ran SD for a little and felt like ****, 20mgs.
M-Sten feels much "cleaner" my Bp ran high on SD and haven't had that with M-Sten also I was a major dick on SD. Strength and size are very comparable. My joints hurt a lot worse on SD also so don't think I was able to push myself as hard as I would've liked.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! I may run this for a fall cycle this year myself

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11
What's up fellow beasts!! Tonight was legs and shoulders. I decided to go heavy weight low reps on legs.

Squats
135x10
335x8
375x4PR
375x3
225x10

Hacks
180x10
380x8x3

Leg curls
110x10x3

Around the world superset with presses
45 plate x12x3

Indians superset with upright rows 50lb kettle bell
30x10x3 PR

Noticing an increase in my shoulders the most. Strength was great tonight and energy was off the charts.

"Champions aren't born, they're made!"

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm up 11 pounds
Beastin' it brah! Keep up the good work! I'm gonna look into MSten in the future for sure. I'm on a SD run (20mg all 4 weeks) right now. Day 12 and no sides to report yet :D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastin' it brah! Keep up the good work! I'm gonna look into MSten in the future for sure. I'm on a SD run (20mg all 4 weeks) right now. Day 12 and no sides to report yet :D
Thanks my man! Enjoy that run your on. I think you will enjoy M-Sten as well.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thanks my man! Enjoy that run your on. I think you will enjoy M-Sten as well.
Thanks man! Side note, if we advance this week (which I like our odds) who would you rather face... Ravens or Pats? Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Side note, if we advance this week (which I like our odds) who would you rather face... Ravens or Pats? Lol
Ravens. I think a Harbaugh Bowl would be pretty cool.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats just sick.
Ya I can't wait to get some measurements tonight. I'm interested to see where I've increased the most. Will take some pics as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I can't wait to get some measurements tonight. I'm interested to see where I've increased the most. Will take some pics as well.
right on man! 11lbs is a great gain! On me it all goes to my chest and quads first.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam brah good ****. What would you say is better so far? The strength gains or endurance?
Tough call, they've both been good. If I had to pick one I'd say endurance.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right on man! 11lbs is a great gain! On me it all goes to my chest and quads first.
Thanks bro! I could use some size on my quads. Shoulders and bis are definitely bigger. Im wearing a hoodie today that I haven't worn in awhile and it's feeling pretty tight on my arms.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Someone also suggested to me Hawthorne berry. Helps with the blood pressure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50