LTL is crushing his fellow transformer's!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice bro..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
2nd week will be interesting!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok quick update before crushing chest, cardio and abs! Yesterday's carb cut back along with adding slin sane to the mix really did wonders. I think this combined with the rest day and 10 hours of sleep helped to get me back on track. Woke up today pretty dry and the six pack was showing way more then the previous few days! Will update when I get back from the gym, this is going to be a sick workout I can already feel it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try having about 25-50 mg of oral DHEA to help out with the lethargy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Weigh In = 167.5 (+3)

Weight staying stable, little unsure as to why but I'm not minding it too much. Lean bulk is what I was looking for and it's exactly what I'm going to get i guess. As I said I refuse to let this turn in to a dirty bulk cycle.

Chest day capped with abs and cardio. Strength was up a little bit, expected a bit more but I think I did too much warm up work which took away from my max set. The strength gains at this point are no where near the strength gains that I had last sdrol run at this point. I'm thinking I may have under estimated the Andromass when I ran last time and attributed too much of the gains to mdrol. Diet may have a big part in it too though as I was taking in 3500-4k cals last run where I'm about 2600-3k this one. The pump today was amazing as expected and stamina was insane. I dosed a little more then half a scoop of craze and it really kept me going all through my routine. The gym was packed as always so I had to change up my normal routine big time to fit what was available.

Chest
Flat bench 2 of 10, 1 of 8, 1 of 5, 1 of 3 drop set of 6

Cable fly's
4 of 12, 2 of 10

Flat Db bench
2 of 10, 2 of 8

Wide bench machine
2 of 10, 2 of 8

Pectoral machine
4 of 8

Abs
Super sets of hanging leg lifts and ab coaster, 20 mins worth with a 1 minute break between each

Cardio
18 mins on the elliptical for 235 cal burn
10 mins on incline speed walk/job for 135 cal burn

Pre workout meal= Chicken breast, 1 scoop whey with 1 cup 1 percent milk, greek yogurt
Post workout meal= salad with a cut up chicken breast, 1 cup fat free shredded cheese, 2 scoops whey with 1 cup 1 percent milk
Dinner= Steak, greek yogurt, hand full of roasted peanuts

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice bro!!! Yea I heard first cycle of SD is always the best...after then you do a cycle you don't feel much difference...maybe you'll see more strength increase on different exercise...keep killin it bro!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro!!! Yea I heard first cycle of SD is always the best...after then you do a cycle you don't feel much difference...maybe you'll see more strength increase on different exercise...keep killin it bro!!!
I'll give it time, I've been excited about the hdrol honestly. Really hoping I see some effects from 5aohp soon too. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes to kick in. Anyone following have much experience with it?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'll give it time, I've been excited about the hdrol honestly. Really hoping I see some effects from 5aohp soon too. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes to kick in. Anyone following have much experience with it?
5aohp?? No I don't kno how long it takes...I think flex knos..I remember he did a log as well...you should check it out

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aohp?? No I don't kno how long it takes...I think flex knos..I remember he did a log as well...you should check it out
Flex logged pbold he never ran 5aohp...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You should ask Bpjohn...he was a rep for Taurus

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey broham. The general gains that I saw people making during my time as a rep for Taurus was around 4-6 lbs in a 4 week period. I'll have to go back and see how you are dosing and check calories.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey broham. The general gains that I saw people making during my time as a rep for Taurus was around 4-6 lbs in a 4 week period. I'll have to go back and see how you are dosing and check calories.
Thanks bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL... Hey Bro, not calling you out I swear, totally just asking, you don't Log or keep track of your weights?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did at one time and it became redundant and repetitive. I quit doing it in my third or fourth log. My numbers on weight are crazy low right now being I went high rep, high sets and low weight about a month and a half ago.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did at one time and it became redundant and repetitive. I quit doing it in my third or fourth log. My numbers on weight are crazy low right now being I went high rep, high sets and low weight about a month and a half ago.
OK, I mean mine are too for most of my lifts because of my hurt shoulder, but I'm actually using this LOG to keep me moving up in weight &/or reps depending on my shoulder and wanna be able to look back and see how I increase strength as it heals, etc. I mean believe me, I never warm up on a Hammer Strength machine with zero weight, usually start with a plate, but with my shoulder, I'm lucky that I can get up to a plate on certain exercises!!! Anyway, like I said, no calling out, just curious, keep killing it Bro, looking forward to everyones picts this coming Monday!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had planned on usin my log book again in the gym like I used to but keep forgetting it. I will remember it from now on and start logging weight. I learned after the first time my gains quit that weight is a number that can mentally fuk you up in the gym. When that happened I tossed my first lo book in a box and quit doing it. By doing hat my benh went up 15 lbs in a month. I'll start again for you Scotty d!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had planned on usin my log book again in the gym like I used to but keep or getting it. I will remember it from now on and start logging weight. I learned after the first time my gains quit that weight is a number that can mentally fuk you up in the gym. When that happened I tossed my first lo book in a box and quit doing it. By doing hat my benh went up 15 lbs in a month. I'll start again for you Scotty d!
Whoaa... Hey if there is one thing I can share with you is... There is always more than one way to do something, some things are right and some are wrong, but some things are personal preference! Keeping track of your workouts and weights, etc. that is a personal preference kind of thing. So with that being said... My suggestion is to not change your way (one that works for you) to appease someone else, try something new, sure, but change just because someone else says so, NO!!! So you do it your way bro, was just curious!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Weigh in 166.5 (+2)

A bit confused at the drop in weight. Upped calories and water intake yesterday and dropped a pound and am dry as all hell. I will admit I look absolutely shredded but it just is odd at 2 weeks and 20 mg of sdrol...

Went in for quads and calves and ended up throwing in some back work too.

Squats super sets with wide pull ups
Leg press super sets with bent over row machine
Rotary calf super set with low rows
Standing calf raises
Finished with 10 mins on stair steppers

Strength was so so I'd say not much of an increase today. Energy and endurance were up noticeably though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to be able to look back at my log book and see what worked and what caused me to get sore or injure me. I note all of that. However I made tons of progress never having one either just because I am intense in whatever I am doing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at awe every time I try to find supplements at supplement/vitamin shops.... What a waste of focking time!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Weigh in 166.5 (+2)

A bit confused at the drop in weight. Upped calories and water intake yesterday and dropped a pound and am dry as all hell. I will admit I look absolutely shredded but it just is odd at 2 weeks and 20 mg of sdrol...

Went in for quads and calves and ended up throwing in some back work too.

Squats super sets with wide pull ups
Leg press super sets with bent over row machine
Rotary calf super set with low rows
Standing calf raises
Finished with 10 mins on stair steppers

Strength was so so I'd say not much of an increase today. Energy and endurance were up noticeably though.
Super Sets of squats and wide pull ups is beastly. Sounds like someone will be impressing this coming week!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Sets of squats and wide pull ups is beastly. Sounds like someone will be impressing this coming week!
My back is the best it's ever looked! Finally startin to see my "wings" when I take pics and it's got me pumped!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be looking for suggestions on the best way to bridge into hdrol with the most effective approach. I may start dosing the hdrol in the next few days if these gains remain minimal. I know I respond amazingly to hdrol just want to make sure I don't rush things. Have contemplated jumping to 30 on the sdrol but don't know how that would work when it comes time for the hdrol bridge being it seems sketchy as all hell dosing 30mdrol/50hdrol in a day.... HMMMM....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading back I realize I should not type out posts in the gym anymore being I phones like to change everything you say when you don't want them to and not correct when you do! LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you did want to go up to 30 you could for a week then go back to 20 for a week while adding in the hdrol heck if running the HDrol for at least 5 weeks that will get you to the end right?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you did want to go up to 30 you could for a week then go back to 20 for a week while adding in the hdrol heck if running the HDrol for at least 5 weeks that will get you to the end right?
Yea I'm running hdrol probably 6 weeks. If I stretch the sdrol to 30 I'll probably do hdrol for 5 1/2 or something.. Good thought maybe Ill try that and that would give me a judge on the sides for 30 mg. I need to find some fuking hawthorne tho!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Krogers has it so does walmart.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan my lifts ahead of time on a spreadsheet and use a clipboard. I save a soft copy of the spread sheet for reference. I sometimes make changes at the gym and try to reflect them back in the spreadsheet but sometimes forget.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wouldn't bump to 30 man. Its all on how you respond and for me it was the same as 20 but 30mg gave me brutal estrogen rebound lol. I was like wtf!! And dropped back to 20 but I ran it 20/30/30/20.

Be nice to your liver and just wait until hdrol and keep running sd at 20..... that's my $.02

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm going to just play it safe and stay at 20mg and start 50 mg hdrol today... Weight has still not changed will update further after i hit the gym.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I think I'm going to just play it safe and stay at 20mg and start 50 mg hdrol today... Weight has still not changed will update further after i hit the gym.
Congrats on the mint swirl protean bro. I'm pumped as hell to try it too!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the mint swirl protean bro. I'm pumped as hell to try it too!!
Sounds amazing man and congrats to you as well! I'll be making some nice shakes out of that shiz!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm beating u ltl ;) 170 on the nose this AM.. It's dirtiy though, can't gain weight without bf goingup :( wish I could be on an AI right now, id be shredded!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Weight = 166.5 (+2)

Weight still not going up even with more increase in calories and about 2 gallons of water yesterday. Also jumped the carbs up yesterday to about 225 for the day to see if that would make a difference. That being said I started Hdrol today, dosed 10mg Mdrol 25 mg Hdrol pwo. Will do 20/50 for this week then drop Mdrol by the Monday after this one.

Went in for shoulders today with abs to cap. Going to keep cardio out today to avoid restricting gains. Had good strength and weight and reps were up slightly from last week. I just started trying to include standing military opposed to seated recently and it affected the weight I was putting up pretty severely.

Standing military barbell
1x15 65, 1x12 85, 1x12 105, 1x10 125, 1x7 130, 1x5 135,

Smith shrugs
1x15 105, 1x12 155, 1x12 175, 1x10 195, 1x9 215, 1x8 225, 1x 6 230, 1x10 175

Incline db press
1x14 50, 1x12 55, 1x10 60, 2x 8 65, 1x11 55

Upright rows
1x10 90, 1x12 100, 2x10 100, 1x11 90

Finished with a circuit including bent over laterals, standing front/side laterals and weighted sit-ups.
Weight on laterals 30-35 and 45 on sit-ups.

Felt way stronger and the pump started to get pretty sick near the middle to end of the workout then at the beginning. Calories will be upped again slightly today and I'm interested to see what effect dropping cardio on this workout will do. I've been so afraid for my bf to increase I may just be hindering gains with the high intensity strength training combined with cardio everyday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm beating u ltl ;) 170 on the nose this AM.. It's dirtiy though, can't gain weight without bf goingup :( wish I could be on an AI right now, id be shredded!
With the carb cravings I know I could easily be 175 right now and my pics would be sick! I just would lose my mid section and I feel way better staying clean. I'll be honest I feel my last cycle was a complete focking waste. I started a slim 170 finishes 178ish but bloated yet thick and buff looking with little to no ab definition. Three months later I cut down to a shredded 166, all for what? Wear and tear on my liver and a temporary beast look. Not worth it, clean here on out.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 12

Weight = 166.5 (+2)

Weight still not going up even with more increase in calories and about 2 gallons of water yesterday. Also jumped the carbs up yesterday to about 225 for the day to see if that would make a difference. That being said I started Hdrol today, dosed 10mg Mdrol 25 mg Hdrol pwo. Will do 20/50 for this week then drop Mdrol by the Monday after this one.

Went in for shoulders today with abs to cap. Going to keep cardio out today to avoid restricting gains. Had good strength and weight and reps were up slightly from last week. I just started trying to include standing military opposed to seated recently and it affected the weight I was putting up pretty severely.

Standing military barbell
1x15 65, 1x12 85, 1x12 105, 1x10 125, 1x7 130, 1x5 135,

Smith shrugs
1x15 105, 1x12 155, 1x12 175, 1x10 195, 1x9 215, 1x8 225, 1x 6 230, 1x10 175

Incline db press
1x14 50, 1x12 55, 1x10 60, 2x 8 65, 1x11 55

Upright rows
1x10 90, 1x12 100, 2x10 100, 1x11 90

Finished with a circuit including bent over laterals, standing front/side laterals and weighted sit-ups.
Weight on laterals 30-35 and 45 on sit-ups.

Felt way stronger and the pump started to get pretty sick near the middle to end of the workout then at the beginning. Calories will be upped again slightly today and I'm interested to see what effect dropping cardio on I says workout will do. I've been so afraid for my bf to increase I may just be hindering gains with the high intensity strength training combined with cardio everyday.
i just started doing standing mil presses again my self a few months back... made me feel like a weak little girl the first time. i tossed 45's on a few months ago thinking it would be like warm ups on a smith machine.. that was embarassing... i've noticed good development though. try push presses as well, real killer on the shoulders.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid plan staying with 20. Nice workout too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the carb cravings I know I could easily be 175 right now and my pics would be sick! I just would lose my mid section and I feel way better staying clean. I'll be honest I feel my last cycle was a complete focking waste. I started a slim 170 finishes 178ish but bloated yet thick and buff looking with little to no ab definition. Three months later I cut down to a shredded 166, all for what? Wear and tear on my liver and a temporary beast look. Not worth it, clean here on out.
I hear you and agree 99%. it's the 1% talking that beach season is literally 2, 3 months tops where I live lol and the fact that I'm about 5 days away from a confirmation on being hired by a local Police dept. So if it becomes certain, I'm gonna need to be beast look year round :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you and agree 99%. it's the 1% talking that beach season is literally 2, 3 months tops where I live lol and the fact that I'm about 5 days away from a confirmation on being hired by a local Police dept. So if it becomes certain, I'm gonna need to be beast look year round :)
awesome news man good luck!

On a good note I was able to find hawthorne today and also picked up some generic DHEA to combat lethargy. Back pumps came today pretty strong which is odd because I really am not prone to them but I'll up taurine at least a gram and see what happens.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man! Whats your recommended dosage of dhea?
I think between 50-100mg a day....

That's what I tried, you may need more, same, or less.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great updates bro!! Surprise you haven't gained much weight I thought....but still ur lifts looks strong!!! Keep it up my brother!!!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think between 50-100mg a day....

That's what I tried, you may need more, same, or less.
Thank you, I'll play with the dosing.