LTL is crushing his fellow transformer's!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely fuller bigger harder

All homo. Veins like roadmaps too. Very well done. It's been fun watching this transformation, can't wait to continue. Could u remind me of your diet?

(personally ive been struggling since coming off erase at the end of march. Seems like no matter what I do training supp and diet wise, I don't change.. Just get softer :( this is not the time of year for that!)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya bro
;-), remind you this is day 6.... :dance:

Definitely fuller bigger harder

All homo. Veins like roadmaps too. Very well done. It's been fun watching this transformation, can't wait to continue. Could u remind me of your diet?

(personally ive been struggling since coming off erase at the end of march. Seems like no matter what I do training supp and diet wise, I don't change.. Just get softer :( this is not the time of year for that!)
Thanks bro, I really wish the lighting in the damn locker room was better. lol I was a bit sick today, I could tell the normal people I work out along side were looking a bit more. The pump with the veins just shouted juice. I will help ya out a bit more via PM, hitting up cardio for an hour at the apt gym.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
;-), remind you this is day 6.... :dance:

Thanks bro, I really wish the lighting in the damn locker room was better. lol I was a bit sick today, I could tell the normal people I work out along side were looking a bit more. The pump with the veins just shouted juice. I will help ya out a bit more via PM, hitting up cardio for an hour at the apt gym.
Sounds good. Yea I love when the regs notice improvements

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit the treadmill for 30 minutes of incline walk/jog for about a 375 calorie burn. Did just a bit of ab work but I was pretty beat and hungry as all hell so I quit there.

Third meal for day- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup milk, chicken breast, Greek yogurt

Dinner will be steak with steamed veggies

Final meal will be 4 egg whites, 2 yolks, 1 cup fat free shredded cheese, 1 TBS natty pb

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looking swole bro and lean at the same time!!!! Wow only day 6 huh...crazy I tell ya lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Psh he looks like my leg Lmao jk Ima call you optimus!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahahah!!!!
Wait until they get a Load of Me!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking swole bro and lean at the same time!!!! Wow only day 6 huh...crazy I tell ya lol
Thanks bro! Stay tuned, it's only going to get better!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks bro! Stay tuned, it's only going to get better!
I kno that already!!! Can't wait bro!!! Kill it!!!

So far the best transformation I saw is from Scottydoc....really he did great!! And I kno he can do it again so there's a tough competition bro...watch out from him!!! He's a beast!!! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol u look like a man shaped apple fritter bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't blow up Scotty's head any further!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're off to one hell of a start man! Can't wait to see where you end up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good work bro. Looking better keep killing those PRs... that's one of my favorite feeling too when I'm on.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good work bro. Looking better keep killing those PRs... that's one of my favorite feeling too when I'm on.
Appreciate the support! I love adding weight on lifts!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weigh in 166.5 (+2)

Arms day today, great pump and strength was good. Set a few PR's on preacher curls for reps. Was looking vascular as all hell and was happy to see a bit of a weight gain for today being my diet was really clean yesterday. Felt a bit rough when I woke up, a bit of a stomach ache and kind of lethargic. Once I hit the gym it was on though, I didn't feel like leaving at all!

Preacher Curls
4 sets seated, 2 sets standing

Weighted bench dips
6 sets, increasing weight each set, reps were 15,15,12,12,10,10

DB alternate curls
2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8, 1 set of 7 failed on the 8th, 2 drop sets for 8 reps

Tricep pulldown supersetted with hanging leg lifts
6 sets, increasing weight each time

Hammer curls
2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8, 2 drop sets to failure

Close grip bench
2 sets of 12, 2 sets of 10

Took a short break to carb up on a strawberry/blueberry smoothie and bcaa's

175 calorie burn on the elliptical, ended up quitting because I could tell my bp had gone a bit too high :-(

Great workout and left with an amazing pump. Had to get that cardio in because I'm going to the theater to watch avenger's and will probably eat a little bit of popcorn while there. Will do 200 sit-ups and some push-ups later and possibly a little more cardio.

Breakfast- Greek yogurt, slice of WW with 2 TBS natty PB,

Intra-workout- Fruit smoothie, BCAA's

Post workout- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup 1% milk, 3 egg omelet with steak and onion

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice update bro!!! 2lbs up..that's great news!!! Keep it up!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dang bro you left a homicide at the gym! Enjoy that movie I'm gunna go catch it soon. Hope its good

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update bro!!! 2lbs up..that's great news!!! Keep it up!!!
Thanks man, yea I imagine the weight will start increasing now. I didn't end up increasing the dose yesterday so today will probably be the first day of 20mg. So we'll see what will happen. ;-)
Dang bro you left a homicide at the gym! Enjoy that movie I'm gunna go catch it soon. Hope its good
Yea I try to get every ounce out of every work out man! I go in lethargic and the minute my hands hit the weights its go time. Often times have to make my self quit lifting at an hour because I know it will just hurt my progress after that. I imagine this movie is going to be great! I've been waiting years for it to come out!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Dam about time they fixed this site lol...yea bro you gonna love SD at 20mg...can't wait to see results...I nvr ran SD before...i so want to tho lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam about time they fixed this site lol...yea bro you gonna love SD at 20mg...can't wait to see results...I nvr ran SD before...i so want to tho lol
Yea this is my second go at it, 20 mg is insane for strength! I strongly suggest every man on this planet try's it once lol, it's an amazing feeling in the gym. It's like getting off for an hour straight!!lmao

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well avengers was the sh1t as expected! Thor made me want to hit the gym for the second time today!! Such a beast! I ended up coming home and doing push ups, sit ups and leg lifts until I was toast. Pics came out pretty damn good for not being right after the gym, I think the difference will be pretty obvious! ;-)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yea this is my second go at it, 20 mg is insane for strength! I strongly suggest every man on this planet try's it once lol, it's an amazing feeling in the gym. It's like getting off for an hour straight!!lmao
not dropping hints on my next cycle but i've got some sd on its way. CANNOT wait for it! i cant imagine tren ace or enan, they say you feel better on that than sd... too bad i think my guy has fallen through with the tren :-(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea I definitely gonna try SD...maybe in winter...gonna get facking huge I swear...

And Thor and captain America were more big and lean before on their first movie...they look ok in this one but solid performance tho...loved it when hulk punched Thor :lmao: I was cracking up

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well avengers was the sh1t as expected! Thor made me want to hit the gym for the second time today!! Such a beast! I ended up coming home and doing push ups, sit ups and leg lifts until I was toast. Pics came out pretty damn good for not being right after the gym, I think the difference will be pretty obvious! ;-)
Definitely my movie of the year for sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: Why would you carb up before doing cardio? Supplying the body with an easier to burn fuel than fat before cardio kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

I want to see the Avenger's but will wait a few weeks for the crowds to settle down. I will go see The Raven before that I think. I know it will be good but Avengers should take some of the crowds away from it.
That is something I've been playing with lately, I used to do cardio them lifting and felt I was losing strength. Lately after an hour of high intensity lifting I get afraid that I'm melting muscle away if I hope in to cardio right after. I'm very open to changing it though, do I have the wrong idea of a quick carb up/protein fix to feed the muscles before I batter them with cardio?

I definitely recommend avengers man it won't disappoint!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM deleted all the threads round here or what?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Man I can't even get in my thread...this sux

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Same here. Hopefully its not permanent.
I hope so bro....idk where to update my tonite workout or I have to wait till it gets fixed...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope so bro....idk where to update my tonite workout or I have to wait till it gets fixed...
I updated mine right before the site went down but the last page of the thread has vanished. I can see the rest of it on my computer, but can't access it at all on the app.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I updated mine right before the site went down but the last page of the thread has vanished. I can see the rest of it on my computer, but can't access it at all on the app.
I haven't checked on computer yet...just using my phone and it's not showing anything...hopefully it get fixed...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM admin posted they were working on it and hope to have the threads back soon but they're not sure If they can get them back. Won't be to ought for sure though.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That is something I've been playing with lately, I used to do cardio them lifting and felt I was losing strength. Lately after an hour of high intensity lifting I get afraid that I'm melting muscle away if I hope in to cardio right after. I'm very open to changing it though, do I have the wrong idea of a quick carb up/protein fix to feed the muscles before I batter them with cardio?

I definitely recommend avengers man it won't disappoint!
If your worried about muscle catabolism during cardio just make sure you have some BCAAs mixed up and drink them as you go.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Quick update, had a good back and hammy day. Strength was good on most lifts. Really worked on getting enter form for dead lifts as its been tearing my lower back up lately, so weight on those were really low. I'm kind of following hughes workout layout I found on that other site... I like the layout he has in it and it seems to make for a good well rounded week. Cardio and abs will make up tomorrow's gym day most likely, need to give the muscles a much needed break. Really pumped up for chest day which will be Wednesday, chest is what had a huge increase last time I ran this stuff.

Weight today was 167.5 (+3), bumped to 20 mg finally today and man did lethargy hit hard today. Also noticed a headache about 4 hours after dosing which I was able to get under control with some extra cycle assist. I'm feeling and looking pretty bloated today and it has me kind of pissed. My diet wasn't too bad the last few days but it seems I picked up some water weight that has my abs real foggy by the time I go to bed. Carbs are going to be cut back pretty heavily for a few days and I will up the cardio and ab work for the rest of the week.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Killing it bro!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killing it bro!!!
Getting there, things will get real interesting this next week. It's funny i'm actually excited about Hdrol. I really liked my Hdrol run and Mdrol just doesn't fill that void when I run it. I had no lethargy and minimal bloat on it yet still gained over ten keep able pounds.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Day 8

Quick update, had a good back and hammy day. Strength was good on most lifts. Really worked on getting enter form for dead lifts as its been tearing my lower back up lately, so weight on those were really low. I'm kind of following hughes workout layout I found on that other site... I like the layout he has in it and it seems to make for a good well rounded week. Cardio and abs will make up tomorrow's gym day most likely, need to give the muscles a much needed break. Really pumped up for chest day which will be Wednesday, chest is what had a huge increase last time I ran this stuff.

Weight today was 167.5 (+3), bumped to 20 mg finally today and man did lethargy hit hard today. Also noticed a headache about 4 hours after dosing which I was able to get under control with some extra cycle assist. I'm feeling and looking pretty bloated today and it has me kind of pissed. My diet wasn't too bad the last few days but it seems I picked up some water weight that has my abs real foggy by the time I go to bed. Carbs are going to be cut back pretty heavily for a few days and I will up the cardio and ab work for the rest of the week.
Bro nice update!!! And 3lbs up...that's great!!! 2nd on SD is awesome I heard...you will definitely gonna feel strength increase...you will find out on Wednesday when you will do chest...really doing great bro...keep it up!!! Can't wait till Wednesday...I wanna hear from you hitting ur PR...good luck bro!!! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah some posts got axed...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even get to the last page of my thread/Log!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they lost them in the crash. I was on when the whole thing crashed. Database must have had to be truncated due to some corrupted tables or something. All the issues around here lately seem to reflect that.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Much needed rest day, caught up on some sleep and didn't really do much at all. The lethargy from the bump to 20 yesterday really hit hard this morning when I got home from work so I crashed out for almost 10 hours total which is unheard of for me. I usually average about 5-6 hours a day of sleep. Not sure why but when ever I'm on Sdrol I get extreme sugar cravings, its been really eating at me until I finally give in and have something sweet. I will have to cut back on carbs but its been harder then when I wasn't on. I will definitely have everything cleaned up by next pics. Now that I added size I'm going to try to really concentrate on sculpting the six pack. Chest day tomorrow! Really excited to see if I'm going to have the strength gains that I had last time on this stuff!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well rest is good bro!!! Tomorrow you gonna feel alpha at gym and you gonna kill it twice as hard....and yea sugar is bad if you trying to cut...it just bad for ur abs...well nyway can't wait to hear your strength gains and updated pics...good luck bro!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics are over on the transformers log....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 week pics..
mdrol-01.jpg
mdrol-0222.jpg
mdrol-03.jpg