Looking for T-Shirts that are fitted around the arms and shoulders but still loose in the waist

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I carry a gun about 99% of the time..... So in order to do so I need to wear shirts that are baggy enough in the waist to conceal the gun and keep it from printing.

The problem is of course that 99% of tshirts have shlepp looking sleeves that do not show off the guns that I want to show off while hiding my actual guns.

my shoulders are broad and my waist is pretty thin, so if the shirt is fitted up top and comes straight down at the same width I'm good. But all I can find is all fitted, or fat guy style shirts.

Anyone know of any shirt brands I might like?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost every Large tshirt I get is snug in the chest, shoulders, and arms but loose around my waist. Even XL sometimes.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some tri-blend American apparel and they are snug up top but loose waist. They are from about 4 years ago so who knows as Gildan has bought them and almost every shirt I have gotten from them shrinks length wise and has HUGE diameter sleeves that are too short. To be fair almost all the Gildan shirts I have come across are cheap freebees so I am sure they make some decent.

I also will NEVER buy ANY 100% cotton shirt.