Jbry is looking for info! Must be the eclipse!

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Hello all, I’ve had my head out of the game for a while as I focused on other things. So I’m hoping you guys can help a brother out on SARMS.
I’m tempted to just stick with what I know I like (osta, s23) but am looking to see if there are others.
i was on trt but stopped because I didn’t like the sides that I was getting such as enlarged prostrate, acne, allergies exacerbated.

Is there anything like winni but without sides like s4 has?
Rad made me petty constipated but thinking of giving that another try now that I eat a mostly plant based diet.
Anywho, what’s your favorite sarm?
i don’t need a lot, i can research the data, just looking for starting points.
Thanks.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta is the weakest. Maybe in high doses or injectable it might be ok. Have t tried but seen one person on here say it's ok at large doses. I like rad at 40mgs and it works pretty well. Injectable rad seems way better at even half the dose. If you haven't tried Lgd maybe give it a run. Does nothing for me but some love it. Same as rad injectable is supposedly much better. Like s4 but the visions sides are annoying. Some say yk11 is super strong. Once again I tried it and got nothing. Seems rad and Lgd are the favorites. So best bet is either one at 30-40mgs. Also have used Lgd 3303. Hard to find but very strong. So 4033 Lgd or rad 140 most consistent.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Among the 44 products marketed and sold as SARMs that were tested, only 52% actually contained one or more SARMs. An additional 39% of the products contained another unapproved drug. No active compound was detected in 9% of the products, and substances not listed on the label were contained in 25%. The amount of active compound in the product matched that listed on the label in only 41% of the products, and the amount of the compounds listed on the label differed substantially from that found by analysis in 59%.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Among the 44 products marketed and sold as SARMs that were tested, only 52% actually contained one or more SARMs. An additional 39% of the products contained another unapproved drug. No active compound was detected in 9% of the products, and substances not listed on the label were contained in 25%. The amount of active compound in the product matched that listed on the label in only 41% of the products, and the amount of the compounds listed on the label differed substantially from that found by analysis in 59%.
I wish I can say that I'm surprised. That's why you can never be too careful watching estrogen sides because you never know how much dbol you're actually taking.... even if you think you're not taking any at all.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't speak for quality in the USA regarding Sarms but here in the UK you can get direct from Research Chem suppliers as its relatively legal. From bloodwork I've done previously Sarms like Osta/Rad/Lgd have all effected lipids and lowered lest levels. Granted I didn’t run them at mega high dosages and they helped in the sense of recovery and feeling alittle fuller/pumped. Are they worth it? Hard to say as no long term data. I actually find my trt dose at 100mg more effective if I'm honest than any sarms cycle I did.

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Jbryfit1 you've been well researched in the prohormone area is there a reason personally for you to switch over to sarms?

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
@Jbryfit1 you've been well researched in the prohormone area is there a reason personally for you to switch over to sarms?
For their selective properties.
I read back in the day before sarms about an analogy for estrogen vs tamoxifen (sarm).
Estrogen is like buckshot. It goes everywhere hitting everything (every estrogen receptor) indiscriminately, hence all the unwanted sides of estrogen.
Tamoxifen is more like a sniper bullet, hitting a precise target and not effecting anything else.

From my research, this is also the reason behind sarm development (and profitability from patents). I’m looking for using it and limit the androgen receptors that are being interacted with.
androgens don’t discriminate which ar they bind with. They hit them all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad is probably what you want to try again, Lots of ways to address constipation, depending on diet as you mentioned. Big thing is, it heavily binds to prostate but is inactive there - it actually PROTECTS you from BPH from DHT.

It’s my favorite SARM. Injectable really slaps, but the PIP from the solvents needed means you probably won’t enjoy that forever. Oral just gives me acid reflux faster, like all orals will.

The chimps they gave it to, when they kept cranking the dosage past like 12mg daily, they tended to keep leaning out more (up to like 100mg or something), and it increases strength (and aggression). The women with breast cancer they gave it to, most of them found 50mg daily orally well-tolerated enough to finish the treatment. Most did not like 100mg, and only a few women handled 150mg well - generally liver enzyme elevations and other sides found the participants discontinuing that dose.

But the fact they gave 150/day to sick women and nothing radically egregious happened to them, and 50mg was generally well-tolerated, is telling.

It also helps protect against & will shrink gyno. It is an estrogen receptor agonist either for alpha or beta, can’t recall but you will find the studies. And it definitely plays out in real life for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes me a little edgy, gives me some acne, always acid reflux, I have seen some hair shedding uniquely on it. It definitely contributes to poor lipids, like all orals. It’s not all roses.

But if you are going to eat some SARMs, she must be a top contender.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s my favorite SARM. Injectable really slaps, but the PIP from the solvents needed means you probably won’t enjoy that forever. Oral just gives me acid reflux faster, like all orals will.
I had a feeling this might be the case. I only knew of one company makeong it and the pip was horrible. Tolerated it for awhile but damn it was nasty sometimes. Stuff was strong though. Curious if you used the supreme version? Found another company makeing it I thought about trying. If it is the solvents needed then I guess no way around it then. Even when I cut it with other orals quite a bit it still had a nasty bite sometimes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a feeling this might be the case. I only knew of one company makeong it and the pip was horrible. Tolerated it for awhile but damn it was nasty sometimes. Stuff was strong though. Curious if you used the supreme version? Found another company makeing it I thought about trying. If it is the solvents needed then I guess no way around it then. Even when I cut it with other orals quite a bit it still had a nasty bite sometimes.
I used Enhanced’s injectable RAD & S23. I can’t remember what I used oil-based from Supreme now, but I did use one that was 64mg/ml. It crashed and had to be re-heated.

Both companies had PIP. I think MA Research now has oil-based RAD, but never tried their oil.