Looking for some Help

oldskool

Awards
Hey Guys,
Im about to start a cutting phase that involves alot of cardio and plyo. I'm looking for a good stack that will give me lots of energy (like the orginal lipodrene formula) along with something that will help me not loose alot of the new muscle gains, and maybe even help add some lean muscle.

Thx

thenightmare2

Awards
id suggest the liposhred stack bro lipostim is a really good stim and lipoflame counterbalances it so it doesnt make you feel to cracked out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're cutting, chances are that you're just going to be battling to hold onto the LBM you already have...gaining muscle while on a negative caloric intake is probably not going to happen.

good energy, Jack3d and ASGT are my go to pre workout supps...great energy, good indurance, recovery between sets, etc.

I'd also throw in some relora and ashwagandha, or some endoamp for cortisol control.

massive amounts of BCAA's to combat muscle loss.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,
Im about to start a cutting phase that involves alot of cardio and plyo. I'm looking for a good stack that will give me lots of energy (like the orginal lipodrene formula) along with something that will help me not loose alot of the new muscle gains, and maybe even help add some lean muscle.

Thx
If you're going to be doing a CUTTING cycle, then you are NOT going to get any lean gains - muscle or otherwise, especially if you're doing a typical cut and cutting calories, and especially if you're focusing on doing cardio and plyometrics as your exercise (DO note that RESISTANCE training is going to help re fat loss far better than cardio, and that cardio is NOT necessary for effective and successful fat loss).

If you want energy, make sure that you don't lower your calories excessively and don't eliminate or restrict carbohydrates too much.

Your NUTRITION is going to determine whether or not you lose primarily fat, or whether it is a mix of fat and muscle mass, and if you lose muscle mass, how much is lost. The PRIMARY target of a cutting cycle should be to MAINTAIN your muscle mass, with fat loss the secondary goal.

Supplements should NOT be the focus of your cutting, and using the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) are enough to successfully achieve fat loss.

Re energy, if you're determined to use supplements, then a stimulant product can help with that. Such products include (amongst others):
* BLACK CATS
* Alpha-T2
* Shred Matrix

As far as supplements that can help in the prevention of catabolism:
a. A cortisol control product or anything that improves the Testosterone to cortisol ratio. Such products include (amongst others):
* EndoAmp Max - which also boosts both Testosterone and Growth Hormone
* Lean Xtreme
* Erase
b. BCAAs. Such products include (amongst others):
* BC+EAA
* BCAAs

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang Rosie, you always give the most comprehensive replies!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang Rosie, you always give the most comprehensive replies!
Thanks :) I should just make lots of stickies, since I seem to be constantly advising the same things out over and over :lol:

oldskool

Awards
Thanks guys for the advise.... GOOD stuff

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP, Welcome to AM!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I personally can't stress BCAAs enough. Have you done a successful cut before?

Xtend is a favorite of mine. I have also tried the new USP Labs Modern BCAAs. My next BCAA supp will be Primordials IBCAA mixed with their Vitaberry.

I wouldn't worry about going too crazy with supps.

thenightmare2

Awards
I personally can't stress BCAAs enough. Have you done a successful cut before?

Xtend is a favorite of mine. I have also tried the new USP Labs Modern BCAAs. My next BCAA supp will be Primordials IBCAA mixed with their Vitaberry.

I wouldn't worry about going too crazy with supps.
Gear from NTBM helped me with my last cut has the protien and the bcaa's you need!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
for a good stack that will give lots of energy i rec these few healthy things for help with fat lose it makes a great stack:
vitaberry (ketons help with slicing up fat)
endoamp
BCAA's (will help retain muscle)
Green tea caps (EGCG ect. helps with fatloss and energy)
Need2Slin ( GREAT product i like alot for muscle gain and fatloss)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it simple...

Alpha-T2, 2500mg creatine per day, some BCAA's like Modern BCAA