New guy, looking for help.

• Thread starter 1995sportster883
  • Start date

1995sportster883

Awards
Hey there. I'm 30, 185lbs, test at 589, was 640 last year. Bench is 200lbs, deadlift 300lbs. Can't seem to push beyond that, been lifting since 19years old. Used to be 250lbs of pure fat and self hate, because of the fat-ness during my adolescence I have knock knees that inhibit heavy back squats, so I usually go for high rep goblet squats. Eat super clean now, lots of eggs from my own chickens, fed an organic diet, intermittent fast 20-22hrs a day 4 times a week. I'm looking to push beyond what I am now. Can anyone DM me and get me going in the right direction? I looking for safe sources, and a good first cycle. Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brother have a look at Apex Alchemy and their product called Primagen.

this products main ingredient was studied in healthy human weight lifters. they averaged a mass gain of 8lbs. I think over 8 weeks. being that this is your first dive into the hormonal relm you will appreciate the ease of use with this product and obviously the gains that will come with it. for a first cycle this would be a good one. low side effects and you wont have to take it 3-4 time pre day like a lot of lower tier entry level gear. there is other options out there but this is as good as any for a first run.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

this products main ingredient was studied in healthy human weight lifters. they averaged a mass gain of 8lbs. I think over 8 weeks. being that this is your first dive into the hormonal relm you will appreciate the ease of use with this product and obviously the gains that will come with it. for a first cycle this would be a good one. low side effects and you wont have to take it 3-4 time pre day like a lot of lower tier entry level gear. there is other options out there but this is as good as any for a first run.
^^ Agreed. ^^

1995sportster883

Awards

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Where does it ship from? This is applied topically?

1995sportster883

Awards
ships from the US and is applied topically
Thank you. What exactly does it do? I googled it and can't find any information. Do I need PCT for this? Does it boost T levels?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey there. I'm 30, 185lbs, test at 589, was 640 last year. Bench is 200lbs, deadlift 300lbs. Can't seem to push beyond that, been lifting since 19years old. Used to be 250lbs of pure fat and self hate, because of the fat-ness during my adolescence I have knock knees that inhibit heavy back squats, so I usually go for high rep goblet squats. Eat super clean now, lots of eggs from my own chickens, fed an organic diet, intermittent fast 20-22hrs a day 4 times a week. I'm looking to push beyond what I am now. Can anyone DM me and get me going in the right direction? I looking for safe sources, and a good first cycle. Thanks!
hey bro, you’ve come to the right place for advice. Congrats on your progress thus far

what’s the main goal for you? Gain muscle/strength? Improve body composition? Cut?

based on your lifts and weight I’m going to guess that you probably do quite a bit of cardio, either liss or HIIT and you struggle to accept the scales going up as a good thing? I used to do this (for years) and my lifts/muscle gain stalled way earlier than it should have done.

it can be easier to regain fat when you’ve previously lost a lot of fat so typically eating more to grow is hard because it’s clear you’ve added fat quickly.

that said I think there’s some great starter compounds that will allow you to push past where you are without needing to go full aas, you’ll have to eat in a surplus (not a big one) and trust the nutrient partitioning bro

the andros were my first cycle (1/4/epiandro) and I still say it’s a great first cycle. Easy to recover from, I had a bit of lethargy but that was it for sides.

mk677 gives great results for many, the increase in growth hormone helps with recovery in particular and works well alongside the andros.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
search 1 andro you will find lots of stuff about it or you can plug this into google..
5α-androst-1-en-3β-ol-17-one

that's the chemical name.

technically it replaces test, albeit its not test that's taking its place. its 1 dhea. which is a 2 step precursor to 1 test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can easily recover with a mild pct. a lot of guys will use over the counter stuff, but you can find legit PCT goodies at PRE or any of the other board sponsors that retail research chemicals

1995sportster883

Awards
hey bro, you’ve come to the right place for advice. Congrats on your progress thus far

what’s the main goal for you? Gain muscle/strength? Improve body composition? Cut?

based on your lifts and weight I’m going to guess that you probably do quite a bit of cardio, either liss or HIIT and you struggle to accept the scales going up as a good thing? I used to do this (for years) and my lifts/muscle gain stalled way earlier than it should have done.

it can be easier to regain fat when you’ve previously lost a lot of fat so typically eating more to grow is hard because it’s clear you’ve added fat quickly.

that said I think there’s some great starter compounds that will allow you to push past where you are without needing to go full aas, you’ll have to eat in a surplus (not a big one) and trust the nutrient partitioning bro

the andros were my first cycle (1/4/epiandro) and I still say it’s a great first cycle. Easy to recover from, I had a bit of lethargy but that was it for sides.

mk677 gives great results for many, the increase in growth hormone helps with recovery in particular and works well alongside the andros.
Thank you for the welcome!

My goal is that I want to get fucking jacked, i want to lift heavier than I ever have, I want to put on muscle and boost T levels, get a full beard and overall look like someone not to be fucked with.

I've gotten on really hardcore plans before lifting, no cardio, I put weight on like a mofo (30lbs) but I just look fat, my face gets fat, i feel gross.

Then i usually go hard into HIIT and running, more fasting, less food to slim down because the self hate is hardcore. The first place I put weight back is love handles, man boobs, and face. I just look like ****. And this is even on a very low carb high protein diet. Also (until covid19) I do BJJ and if I go more that 3 hrs a week I really feel it and feel like I'm not bouncing back fast enough.

Where do you get AAS? Is this something we don't speak of? The names of all this stuff is super confusing too. Seems like there's a ton of options.

1995sportster883

Awards

mk677 gives great results for many, the increase in growth hormone helps with recovery in particular and eek I really feel it and feel like I'm not bouncing back fast enough.

Where do you get AAS? Is this something we don't speak of? The names of all this stuff is super confusing too. Seems like there's a ton of options.
All of the compounds mentioned are available from board sponsors.
Sweet thanks. What about dbol? I hear a lot about that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's an illegal steroid, can't be sourced on the board. It can come with some side effects.

Many times, guys prefer to start with "easier" compounds.

That also leaves you a lot of room to move up, if you decide to.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theres no actual source talk allowed on this board, outside of the mentioned board sponsors(though none of them sell actual gear, just research chems). If you need help in that area, just google steroid message board or bodybuilding message board, and you'll definitely find some. Many of those boards are sponsored by labs/distributors and they're allowed to talk about anything.

As for user experience with dbol… haven't used it myself but many here have so I'm sure someone will chime in. Based on what you said above, might not be quite what you're looking for- tends to put a lot of bloat and water weight on people and gives the moonface look. That said, many do enjoy it.

1995sportster883

Awards
It's an illegal steroid, can't be sourced on the board. It can come with some side effects.

Many times, guys prefer to start with "easier" compounds.

That also leaves you a lot of room to move up, if you decide to.
Understood.

1995sportster883

Awards

Where can I get andros 1/4/epiandro? How is it taken, doses frequency?

Same for the MK677, I just found that on sarms4sale, is it taken orally or topically?

I'm totally uneducated in this field, and I feel like because of the ridiculous laws we have in place, I'm trying to move through quicksand to get answers. It's making my brain hurt lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I get andros 1/4/epiandro? How is it taken, doses frequency?

Same for the MK677, I just found that on sarms4sale, is it taken orally or topically?

I'm totally uneducated in this field, and I feel like because of the ridiculous laws we have in place, I'm trying to move through quicksand to get answers. It's making my brain hurt lol
Check out these compounds from a reliable board sponsor. They're transdermal, so they're more bioavailable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is a lot of options out there that are still legal. and if I am being honest you have no reason to do anything that hard core. You should start with something mild so if you do get sides or don't like it (it happens believe me), you can get off easily with out complications. You have a ton to learn and asking about the hard core stuff when you don't even know what any of this stuff does is asking for trouble with your health and sanity. The fact you are a former fatty puts you in a special risk category. You don't like your man boobs so you need to learn what you can use with out turning them suckers into DD's. Cycling is a big boys game and that requires you to do your do diligence and learn about this stuff 1st hand. Perhaps look into William lewellyns' Anabolics 11th edition.. it will have a lot of the info you MUST learn to stay safe and titty free.

look into these other great companies who offer legit dosed modern legal alternatives to hard core AAS.

viscous labs
Gain busters
Enhanced formulations
Premier Research Essentials

some of the legal stuff you might consider along your way to the big show (AAS):
A: entry level pro hormones
1 andro
androsterone
epi andro
3 ad
11 oxo

B: Designer Steroids
DMZ
Msten
Dienolone
M1a
Desoxy test
trestolone

C: SARMS
LDG
Ostarine
s-23
s-4
YK11
GW-501516
SR9009

everything else is scheduled and illegal for you to possess without a script from a doctor.