Pre Blast labs looking for help with Estorgen

neil.sullivan

Awards
So I am about to start a new blast and just got labs back. Hgb, Hct & RBCs were all marginally high but I'm gonna give blood in a few days and I take an aspirin daily. But my Estradiol was 50, my Total Test was 694 & my Free T was 201. Lipid panel was excellent, total under 150 & BUN & Cr normal.
My endo does not want to prescribe an AI, atleast prior to this result. He kind of blew me off when I asked to check my estorgen by saying, " dont believe everything you read on the internet."
I'm currently prescribed 100mgs a week and I was running that for about 6 weeks prior to the bloods (was at 200 for a few weeks after the blast). This was after doing my first blast with anavar @ 40mgs daily, 300mgs of test weekly and 3 ius of HGH daily. 3 months ago it ended.
I am looking to start 300mgs of Test weekly, 100mg of Deca weekly and 3 ius of HGH daily.
I have been told/read clomid and nolva do not go well with Deca. I am new to treating Estrogen as I have always been a TRT patient with endocrinologists who dont monitor that number.

Edit: My question is what is the best way to treat the estrogen with this impeding blast coming up

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am about to start a new blast and just got labs back. Hgb, Hct & RBCs were all marginally high but I'm gonna give blood in a few days and I take an aspirin daily. But my Estradiol was 50, my Total Test was 694 & my Free T was 201. Lipid panel was excellent, total under 150 & BUN & Cr normal.
My endo does not want to prescribe an AI, atleast prior to this result. He kind of blew me off when I asked to check my estorgen by saying, " dont believe everything you read on the internet."
I'm currently prescribed 100mgs a week and I was running that for about 6 weeks prior to the bloods (was at 200 for a few weeks after the blast). This was after doing my first blast with anavar @ 40mgs daily, 300mgs of test weekly and 3 ius of HGH daily. 3 months ago it ended.
I am looking to start 300mgs of Test weekly, 100mg of Deca weekly and 3 ius of HGH daily.
I have been told/read clomid and nolva do not go well with Deca. I am new to treating Estrogen as I have always been a TRT patient with endocrinologists who dont monitor that number.
How long of a cycle was your previous blast?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i thought 'PRE BLAST LABS' was the name of a company and thought this thread was spam, lol.