Looking for comparable pre workout to hypermax 3d

john10960

Awards
Hi all. Looking to try another pre workout to mix things up.

hypermax 3d is still my absolute favorite. Just checks all the boxes
good stim
euphoria
Focus
Gettin the extra rep out
Decent pump

Any suggestions out there that check all these boxes?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people here have posted about being very very pleased with Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

Here is a link to the product:

Here is a link to a couple threads with feedback in them:

Muscle Addition Pump Addict Powder (Blue Raspberry Lemonade) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Muscle Addition Pump Addict Powder (Blue Raspberry Lemonade) SUPP FATCS.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Hosstility recently and it has treated me well in terms of focus and energy. Taste is awesome to. I'd recommend giving it a shot if you haven't.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
A lot of people here have posted about being very very pleased with Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

View attachment 232369View attachment 232370
@sns8778 this one is the MVP for me, don’t ever run out of this!

Feel like it hits better than the new Hypermax and reminds me of the OG Hypermax but with a more well rounded and updated ingredient profile. Hope that helps!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 this one is the MVP for me, don’t ever run out of this!

Feel like it hits better than the new Hypermax and reminds me of the OG Hypermax but with a more well rounded and updated ingredient profile. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much. I'm really glad that you like it.

It's a great product and doesn't get nearly enough attention here. I hope that more people will find out about it and try it.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll throw another vote in for Muscle Addiction Pump Addict. 1.5 scoops was perfect for me. 2 was a bit too much. This is a great product for a very fair price. Especially if you aren’t using the full 2 scoops.

If I’m going a little lower on the stim side, Iconic Formulations All Out Ultra is nice and smooth at a full scoop serving.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict
Apollon Nutrition Triumph, Hooligan or Assassin (if it's still available)
Glaxon Specimen Max (I wasn't a huge fan of Genesis)
Condemned Labz Convict

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 232369View attachment 232370

I just recently tried Pump Addict as I am finally working my way back in the gym after 10 months off. I have liked the profile of this for quite some time, but I was a bit skeptical of the AY. I don’t like involuntary cold sweats that many AY products offer. Glad I took the plunge on this one as there is none of those nasty effects for me. It feels perfect in terms of stims! I have only been doing one scoop because I’m not lifting anything more than 25-40 pounds so it’s not like I need to feel like an animal in the gym. Haha!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote